Interviewing a Mistress

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

Interviewing a Mistress

Post by KinkInSpace »

Chapter 1. Introduction
Hi there,

Let me introduce myself. I'm Michael and I'm a journalist, 19 years old. As a rare occasion, I got in contact with a Mistress who allowed me to interview her. Tell a bit about what she does and why she does what she loves doing.

This interview will be published in a sex magazine, which is rare because normally I write for other magazines. How I got the job is not important though, what is important, is that I am currently on my way to see Mistress Kelly for this interview. She asked me to visit her at hotel Nurial first.

Its an hour away using the train, but I'm nearly there now. We should arrive in 10 minutes. From there its a 3 minute walk to the hotel.

Chapter 2. Hotel Nurial
2 minutes ago, my train arrived at the station, I got out and started walking to the hotel. I can see the hotel in the distance as I'm walking towards it. I'm a bit nervous to meet with Mistress Kelly, but I have a big checklist prepared with questions I want to ask her. The fact that I'm secretly into kink makes this a lot easier though.

Ah, I arrive at the hotel. Mistress Kelly mentioned that I could ask for Miss K at the receptionist.
Walking to the front desk, I do so and the lady behind the desk ask me to wait in the lobby and then picks up the phone.

I'm taking notes of my trip as I'm waiting, but it doesn't take long before I'm being tapped on my shoulder by Mistress Kelly, who is dressed rather casual for a Mistress.

"Please follow me" she says.

I put away my notes and follow the Mistress down a corridor to an elevator. She brings me to the 5th floor, then to her hotel room.

The room is very tidy. In fact I don't see any personal belongings in here at all. This doesn't seem to be a room Mistress Kelly resides in often.

Mistress Kelly invites me to sit on a chair near the table and asks me if I want a cup of coffee, tea or a glass of water. I settle for a glass of water, and Mistress Kelly does the same.

Before I can start my interview, Mistress Kelly takes the lead in the conversation and says:
"Hi Michael, I'm Mistress Kelly. Before we start our interview, there are a few things I'd like to ask you. Is that okay?"

I'm okay with that so I say that it is.

Mistress Kelly continues: "Great. Sorry if this sounds like an interview but these questions are important for me to know. First off, please describe me your relationship with kink?"

"Well...", I reply, "I have always been secretly fascinated about kinky things like leather, being bound, a bit of punishment even, but never mentioned this to anyone, let alone talk about it to anyone. I hope this interview will help me to talk about it with others."

Mistress Kelly replies: "I see. From your point of view, are you more interested in being the Master or the Slave then?"

I hesitated a bit due to the directness of Mistress Kelly, but I responded eventually with: "A slave, I guess..."

Mistress Kelly replies: "So, by interviewing me, you hope to learn a bit what a Mistress does to see if you really want to be a Slave? Or are there other aspects too?"

Me: "Yeah, thats basically it."

Mistress Kelly replies: "Okay, I assumed this already. Now, we could do the interview here, but if you're okay with it, how about I take you to my dungeon, give you a little tour and perhaps show you how I play with my slaves? I can even explain a few things and answer questions. Would you like that instead?"

Me: "Oh, I'd love that. Thank you so much."
Mistress Kelly replies: "Oh, don't thank me yet."

Chapter 3. Insurance
Mistress Kelly continues: "There's one more thing."
Me: "Sure, name it."
Mistress Kelly: "We've given interviews in the past before, and some of the journalist weren't into kink afterall trying to expose us as some kind of bad people. The place we are headed to is secret to everyone. Our clients normally get blindfolded on their trip from here to the dungeon. Instead, I want to ask you to give me your housekeys. I'll keep them here in a safe, and you will get them back when we return here."

I hesitate a bit, but I've heard the stories before and Mistress Kelly does have a good reputation so I don't fear any foul play here. So I give her my house keys which I see her place in her safe.

We depart from the hotel room and I follow Mistress Kelly to the elevator which brings us to a parkinglot where she has a car. We start to drive. After 10 minutes of driving, we reach the end of this town which turns into a desert like road in the middle of nowhere. We seem to be the only people on this deserted road when a van overtakes our car and stops before us. We stop too when suddenly the backdoor of the van opens. Two guys with a gun pointed at Mistress Kelly and me step out and while keeping us at gunpoint, they order us out of the car.

My heart nearly stopped and being in total shock, I did everything they asked.

They forced us into the back of their van, securing our hands with handcuffs attached inside the van. They pulled some nylon bag over our heads and we were unable to see anything else.

I heard the door of the van being slammed close and felt the car moving off.

I said: "What do you want from us? We have nothing of value."

No reply came, except from Mistress Kelly.

She said: "I don't think they are in the back with us, so they probably can't hear us."
I said: "Do you know these guys? Do you know what's going on?"
She said: "No, but it could be an ex-client. I don't know why they kidnapped you though. Better be quiet, or they may decide you are worth something after all and not let you go anymore."

After 20 minutes of driving, the van stops. The door opens and we're being taken out and guided through some corridors. I hear doors open and close along the way and I hear echos as if we are in a garage or warehouse.

I'm still wearing the bag so I can't see anything. I'm being forced into a chair and my hands are being tied behind my back.

Moments later, I hear a door open and footsteps coming my way.

A strange male voice says: "Well, well. If that isn't Mistress Kelly. Finally I managed to get you to collect that dept. If you work with me, your son will be unharmed."

"I'm not her s...." son, I wanted to say, but Mistress Kelly interrupted me saying: "Shhh, say as little as possible. For your own good."

I remained as quiet as I could be.

I heard some noises not that far from me and I heard Mistress Kelly's voice move away from me as she argued with the stranger before she started to mumble. They probably had gagged her. I couldn't tell for sure as I was still having a bag on my head.

It was quiet for a bit when I heard Mistress Kelly trying to shout what appears to be "no" but was muffled. I then heard whiplashes followed by screams of Mistress Kelly. She was being punished it seems and I had no idea why or how. I counted 16 strokes when someone went near me. I felt something on my chair and then I felt that I was moving. It appears I was in a wheelchair. I kept hearing the strokes in the distance but they got softer and softer. The screams Mistress Kelly gave got softer too until I was moved into an adjacent room and the door was closed. I couldn't hear them anymore.

I started to panick, but there was nothing I could do. They left me alone though, but I was well bound.

I have no idea how long I've been bound but eventually someone came to my room and took off the bag from my head.

Chapter 4. Now it was my turn.
Although I couldn't see his face, a male voice started to speak to me. He said: "I'm so sorry that I am forced to do this to you, but Mistress Kelly just doesn't want to work with us, so now I'm forced to punish you hoping that she'll talk.

I was lifted from the wheelchair, and as I was standing up, while they held me in place, my pants were lowered, then my underpants. On the floor layed shackles which were attached to my legs.

My arms were untied and my shirt and t-shirt were removed. My hands were directed towards shackles who were hanging in the air forcing me to stand spread-eagle and completely naked in a room with people I never met who appeared to have some business with Mistress Kelly.

The arm shackles were raised forcing my arms high above my head, leaving little room for me to move.

Those men left the room and I was now entirely alone in this somewhat large room being completely naked and tied up. Some part of me was pretty aroused as this was a fantasy coming true, but the circumstances to which I was held against my will were far from perfect.

I was left along for some time in this position. Definitely 10 minutes, but I'm not sure.

Then, the door opens, and its Mistress Kelly who comes in. But she's not wearing her casual clothing. Instead she is in a very nice latex suit with corset on, some sort of open mask, lots of makeup, high heels, and a riding crop in her hand. She doesn't seem to be bound either.

She walks to me and says: "Welcome slave! I'm here to inspect my new goods. From our little interview, I gained that this is an experience you never had before and what better way to learn from a Mistress is to feel the whip yourself."

"The little scare act we started with is one of our most sold experiences. Except normally it is the client who gets tortured, not me faking it." she said.

I was very relieved to find out it was all an act. Felt much better.

Mistress Kelly resumed: "Now that you are at ease, I have a proposal for you. I can do a session with you for free, and you can write your interview based on that, or I release you, we sit down and you can ask me 5 questions."

I didn't have to think long to answer this one. Given that I was already completely naked and ready for such session, and the fact that it was a secret fantasy for me, it was easy to choose for the session. If she had asked me this in the hotel, I would likely have said no though. But now she had seen my penis anyway, so all shame was gone anyway.

Mistress Kelly resumed: "Okay, good. I will make you experience several factors of what I do. If at any time you feel like you can handle more, say "harpoon". If you think the pace is good, but you can't take much more, say "orange". If I reached your limit and went over and you want out at any cost, we can stop the session and evaluate. To do this, say "red". Keep in mind, if you say "red" more than 2 times, the 3rd time I will stop the session and not resume it. So don't abuse your safeword."

Mistress Kelly resumed: "Is that understood, slave?"

I said: "Yes, ma'am."

Mistress Kelly said: "I want you to say Mistress, not ma'am. Is that understood slave?"

I said: "Yes Mistress."

Mistress Kelly said: "Good. Lets start training my new slave."

Mistress Kelly walked to a cabinet and got nipple clamps out. She attached them to my nipples, but to my surpise I didn't feel much. I have sensitive nipples, but I dunno, I didn't feel this that much. The clamps were 2 large sticks sort of with a curled end.

She then moved a bar up that was at the base of the clamps which tightened the whole a bit. This felt rather nice. Nothing painful though, but that was okay.

Mistress Kelly looked into my eyes and said: "You're enjoying this aren't you?"

I said: "Yes Mistress."

Mistress Kelly said: "And what do we say when we enjoy it?"

I said: "Uh.. Thank you Mistress?"
Mistress Kelly said: "No you silly, what other word do we have for these occasions?"

I said: "you mean harpoon, Mistress?"

Mistress Kelly said: "Okay, message understood. We'll help you with that."

The clamps were removed and although she tricked me, I felt stupid nevertheless.
Chapter 5. Actual pain

Mistress Kelly walked to the cabinet and placed the clamps back to get different clamps. They appeared to be japanese clover clamps. They were attached to my nipples and wow, I definitely felt that.

Mistress Kelly laughted and said: "Now that's the response I expected in the first place."

I replied: "Yes Mistress."

I didn't want to say anything else. It wasn't at my limit, but I definitely didn't want more pain either. But Mistress Kelly seemed to have reached the pain that she wanted my nipples to have anyway, as her focus went away from me.

She got a flogger and started to whip my ass with it. First gently which felt great and I couldn't help saying "harpoon"
She started to hit harder and it still felt great. Nothing really too painful and I just couldn't help myself saying "harpoon" once more.

"A tough one aren't we?", Mistress Kelly said.

She stopped with the flogger and got a paddle. She started to hit me with that, and I definitely felt that quite a bit more. Definitely no need to say harpoon anymore. I got what I wanted.

Every blow on my ass caused my body to move a bit which made those nipple clamps wiggle a bit. That wasn't so nice.

But she started to hit me even harder on my ass, and I felt it necessary to say "orange" I could still take it, but it was definitely near my limit.

I received 5 more blows to my ass which made a total of 25 strikes before Mistress Kelly stopped.

She said: "Good job slave, I wanted to see if you would use your safe word." I'm now going to show you what a slave gets if they are naughty.

She put away the paddle and picked up a cane.

Mistress Kelly said: "I will give you 5 strikes that you can take as orange, and then 5 more that will be harder. I want you to take the strikes without saying red. Is that understood?"

I replied: "Yes Mistress."

The first strike hit pretty hard already. It was definitely painful, nearly red even. I couldn't help but scream a little.
The second strike hit me too and it seemed even harder. Another scream from me.
After the fifth strike, I nearly started crying.

Mistress Kelly looked at me and said: "Well well. Good job slave. I have the reaction I wanted to see. Those other 5 strikes are no longer necessary."

The nipple clamps were removed and it caused far more pain than I thought it would.
I was relieved.

Mistress Kelly went away a bit and returned with a latex overall. The crotch area was open though.

My legcuffs were removed and she ordered me to step inside the latex overall. She put it on me up to the waist, and I felt that even though I was wearing pants as it felt, my penis and ass were still fully exposed and open.

My legs were cuffed again, and now my hands were uncuffed, so they could go into the latex overall too.

While wearing the overall, my hands were tied behind my back in a strict tie.

My legcuffs were once again removed and I was brought to a small prison cell.

I was given a small buttplug, then they tied me against the metal frame of the prison cell. The door was closed and I was left alone. I was in an awkward position and was left alone for quite some time before Mistress Kelly returned. I still felt the pain from my nipples and ass even though there was nothing to stimulate them anymore. Also the butt plug was felt for obvious reasons.

After a while, Mistress Kelly came back and said: "well, that was quite a session. I can continue the session with you for a discount price, which will include giving you some more pain at various items, but I can understand it if you feel you had enough, in which case I will set you free and bring you back to the hotel.

I settled for being free. I had enough, but it was definitely an experience I would treasure.

After I got dressed again and Mistress Kelly drove me back to the hotel she said: You may ask me anything during the way to the hotel as part of your interview.

I managed to ask her all the things I didn't know and wanted to ask and left satisfied.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.