A space Oddyssey, another development project...

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Qurat

Re: A space Oddyssey, another development project...

Post by Qurat »

:whip: I wish that she had to stay there until baby is born or sent right back. Will she be punished in public for invadeing their planet ?
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

You just might get what you wish for.. the plan so far is to have her 'establish diplomatic relations', and then stay on the planet. to give birth, but I guess that MY participation might end in a few (planetary) days.. :-)

AND BTW no, she'll not be punished.. :!:
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

The next bite:

“Okay” Adwoa said, “but no chance of me going with you?”
“Not at this time” I said, “as the transporter will only be looking for my body. This is pretty well in fact, in order to avoid someone being 'snatched', for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. You will however be very welcome to come at a later date, but this time I'll need to go alone. Besides that, now that you are a member of the council, you'd be more than welcome. I guess we could send someone with authority through to this planet, but as we to some extend rely heavily on technology, even inside our bodies, I guess that we'd better not, at least at this time?”
“You are absolutely right” Adwoa said, “but when will you need to be where, in order to use the next opportunaty?”
“Tomorrow in fact, where the shadow of the mountain peak is pointing exactly at noon. It is the same spot where I landed, so I'll recognize it when I'm there.”
“And the next option will then come when?”
“Seven days later, precisely.”
“Okay” Adwoa said, “You say that you use tecnology inside your bodies, and then again, even if I try hard, I cannot detect anything in you?”
“And that is exactly why I was selected for this mission, besides the fact, that my age and body would fit in nicely.”
“How did you learn our language?”
“I was taught in my sleep. We have a learning system, which can more or less teach you anything, while you are sleeping. Besides that, during the 3 month's of travelling here, the computers on the ship I was travelling on, created a male figure, always having the latest updates to the language, and so I trained it there too, along with getting used to your level of gravity and having my body modified to be able to fit in, and especially to be able to accept the flower head and the cock inside my pussy.”
“You are shaped differently?” Adwoa asked.
“We are. First of all, we have on Earth, my home planet, about 3 times the gravitational pull you have here, and so my breasts having their present size would pull me over , and secondly the average size of a male penis is about this long” I said holding my hands about 6 inches from one another, “and the female vagina of course match this size pretty well.”
“Eh, but how does the flower imlant the seed then?” Adwoa looked pretty baffled.
“In fact it does not. You are the first race we have found, who has this plant interaction necessary to procreate. I for one, produce eggs inside my body, and release one about every 21-35 days. When an egg is released it is accessible for sperm to fertilize it, and as the sperm cells are produced continously inside the male body, it is just a matter of bringing the egg and the sperm in contact with one another, for a pregnancy to begin.”
“Does this mean, that one woman can give birth more times than one?”
“Absolutely yes, we say that one woman need to have 2.1 children, to sustain a population. This is of course a statistic number, as we can not have a point one baby.”
“But meaning that a group of 10 females will have to give birth to a total of 21 chldren, I take it?”
“Exactly.”
“And where does the point one child come in? I mean, if one male and one female has 2 children, those should be able to replace them?”
“Well, besides all we do to prevent it, every once and awhile a child will die, before reaching the age, of procreation. So, to compensate for that potential loss, it has proven, that 2.1 is the correct figure. But then, eh, if I get you right, do you say, that one male and one female here, only can procreate once in a lifetime?”
“So it is” Adwoa said, “but we see the two decendants born as one child, only in different sexes. Every once and awhile the plant will ensure that 2 males and 2 females will come from the same birth, and so I guess that your figure of 2.1 is maintained here too.”
“Well well, apparently nature is as smart here, as it has proven to be on my world.”
“We have found it to be pretty wise, as long as you don't strangle it” Adwoa said, “Discovering that there are life almost like us elsewhere is a pretty new thing for us, at least to have proof is, and so I will have to look up what the first council suggested in such cases, but I guess that I can go with you, to talk to your council, if that is a possibility.”
“Well” I said, “I guess that there is 2 things to that, first up, first time I'll have to go alone, as I explained to you, and secondly, I do not work directly under the council, but under representatives appointen by them. For all we can do, direct communication will still have a transfer time of about 4 hours from here to Earth, and then again on the way back, so if you say 'hello' to the council, it will be an 8 hour wait, before receiving their 'hello'. But id you would satisfy yourself with talking to the representatives, that will surely be possible.”
“That sounds absolutely satisfying” Adwoa said, “and I am also only a representative of our council, on my own, so I think that it will be a good way to do it.”
“Excellent, would you be ready to travel with me, a little later, when I go tomorrow? I still assume that I DO go tomorrow.”
“But certainly, is that possible?”
“I think so. If I am right, it could be done like this: Tomorrow at precise noon, I will be at the exact spot, and I will disappear in the glimpse of an eye. Splitseconds later, I will arrive at our spaceship. Due to an issue with radiation on the working transporter, the representative receiving me there will have to walk pretty far, like 15 minutesbefore she get to the receiving chamber. Then I will have to inform her, that I have a guest, and then we'll have to walk another 15 minutes, before we can start looking for you. We mark the spot, and so, as soon as I disappear, you go stand in the very same spot, and then you will have to wait for things to happen, is that okay with you?”
“Good, now when you get a prickly sensation all over your body, DO close your eyes, and KEEP them closed, until I tell you that you can open them again. The transport process, especially in this version, produce some pretty powerful visual effects, and it is not uncommon, that people being transported this way the first time, will have to go through hours of counselling, if they do not close their eyes. Otherwise transport is the safest way to move at all!”
“Okay, I will make sure to keep my eyes very closed all the way through the process” Adwoa said.
“Excellent” I said, “when you arrive you will be on a platform, in a small chamber, about ½ the size of thi cabin, and I guess that you will sense the air to be a little stale, but don't worry, the air is fine to breathe, but nature just add so much to the free air, which we still cannot reproduce to a working level.”
“Okay” Adwoa said, “I am really impressed with your concern, for my well being.”
“You see, to repeat yourself, I have come to like you over the last days... Another thing is, and this might seem pretty invasive to you, that everyone onboard will be arrying clothes. I guess that the best explanation to clothes is, that it is pieces of cloth, covering most of their bodies, apart from their heads and hands. This is a galaxywide part of our culture and inhertance, originally going back to Earth, where people also live in the more temperate zones, and there they need to protect their bodies from loosing heat to the cold air. If you want to talk to other people on board, than the one I am working for, you will have to wear clothes too, and of course we will provide something for you to wear. Does this make sense to you?”
“I think that it does, even if it seems weird to me, but then again, what you have told so far let me see, that I will be in for a lot of things, that I have never been able to even imagine.”
“The short version would be, that while on the spaceship I will be the only thing you've ever seen before!”
Adwoa laughed, and said “Well, that will be quite an adventure then.”
“Another thing, I need to say to you, PLEASE ask me before you touch anything. Our spaceships are pretty safe places, but accidents can happen, and to stop this, you are welcome to point to things, but do NOT touch, before I say okay.”
“Certainly, I will take very much care not to do anything bad.”
“Excellent! I can hardly wait to show you part of my worlds.”
“Well, that makes 2 of us” Adwoa said, with a big smile, “but I guess that I can just make it to the male village, to talk to their representative in the council, and make it back here before ightfall, if I go now. Wuld you be offended by that?”
“But certainly not, why should I take offence from that?”
“Well, my turn as your guide is not over yet.”
“I guess that I can manage ½ a day without your prescence, afterall I am a Police Space Cadet in our worlds.”
“Well, you see, that doesn't give any meaning to me, could you explain, please?”
“I'll try to. You see, in our worlds people sometimes do bad things, which could compare to if someone tried to make a technical soltion to something here. Here it looks like as if that is a very rare thing to happen, but in our worlds it happens from time to time, that people do bad things, and so our council has appointed a group of people, named 'the police', to take care of those doing bad things. I have been educated to be part of the police, and among other things I have the authority, to imprison people doing bad things. Does this give any meaning to you?”
“Yes, that makes good sense to me, but I guess that you will need to work with your narratives, in order to keep people from doing bad thing, if you don't mind me saying so.”
“I don't, but I guess that you will need to present that idea with a lot more care, even as I do understand your perfectly good intentions, someone might take offence.”
“Okay, I will take care what I say” Adwoa said, “but I will get off to the male village then, I'll poke my head in, when I get back, and should you need anything, just ask anyone in the village, they will be most happy to help you, okay?”
“Absolutely, and have a nice tour!”
“Thank you” Adwa said, and then she got up from the chair, and walked out the door. Looking out the window, I saw her set a pretty fast stride towards the male village, and realized that I would never have been able to keep up with her, with the male cock rubbing me inside my pussy from walking, or not. I simply was not that used to walking long distances, whereas it seemed that this special stride was something that Adwoa did as easily, as we run a few hundre yards to capture a bus.
A few minutes after Adwoa had left, Neel knocked my door, and I asked her to come in.
“I saw Adwoa leave the village at high speed, is something wrong with you?”
“Certainly not” I said, “Adwoa just needed to get to the male village and back before nightfall, for some urgent business.”
“And so she just left you here??” Neel seemed to be baffled.
“She asked me if I would excuse her, and told me that if I should need anything, I could ask anyone, and be helped, so of course I said that I would be fine.”
“Well well” Neel said, “that must be really urgent, for her to leave you, but then, will you share a meal with me then?”
“I would be most happy to” I said, and that was no lie at all.
We went to Neels house, and I gave her a hand preparing a good meal, and then we sat down and ate together.
“As I met you the first time” I said, “Adwoa said, that I could ask you anything, is that still so?”
“But certainly, what can I help you with?”
“Well you see, just walking from my cabin and here, made me get pretty turned on, as the cock inside of me seems to respond to my muscles rubbing it when walking. Is that so for you too?”
“Yes and no. Not to the extend that you describe, if I hear you right, but yes, when walking I also get a really good feeling from it, but I guess that I'd have to walk very far and very fast to orgasm from it.”
“Okay, then I guess that I just am extra sensitive, because I am pretty sure that if I walk from here to my cabin and back two times, I will orgasm if I like it or not.”
“Well why wouldn't you like it, but just the same, it is an indication, that you might be carrying quadruples. They need more in terms of juices, and what I saw at Adwoa's cabin, you should be equipped to provide for them, and suddently I understand Adwoa's stride, as this is cause to celebration in both villages, but I guess you know that too.”
I gave an internal sigh of relief, having given Adwoa a good reason to dart off like she did, and just kept my mouth shut with knowing the real reason.
“But if you'd like some extra orgasms to provide for the quadruples, I'd be most happy to help you” Neel then continued.
“Oh, that could be good fun, besides doing good” I said with a smile.
Neel just laughed, and got a chair like the one I'd been tied into at Adwoa's cabin, and put it on the floor, along with a bundle of lians.
I was just about to redden by what we were doing, but then again, here it seemed so natural, so I just sat down in the chair, and put my legs where they were intended to go. In minutes Neel had me tied to the chair, again with my arms on my back, and my legs wide open. I guess that the chair must be constructed to give a special muscular response to the cock inside my pussy, as it started to twich, as soon as I sat down in the chair, and by the time Neel gagged me with the ball, I was already half way to an orgasm.
Now Neel sat down between my legs, and started to lick my absolutely exposed and hard clit, sending shivers of pleasure throughout my entire body. Again she looked up at my face, and again I saw that she was enjoying it almost as much as I did.
Siar

Post by Siar »

So so they go... Togetehr. :)
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

The next bite:

Almost all too soon Neel's tounge and lips on my clit had me orgasm, an had I not been tied so securely to the chair, I would have spasmed all over the place.
Neel looked like she was enjoying my invain attempts to escape her stimuation, and as my orgasm turned into the postorgasmic hypersensitivity, she started to milk my supersensitive clit.
This in turns sent the cock still embedded in my pussy into even more twichings, and the cocktail simply was mindblowing.
Some time later, as the supersensitivity faded, I was able to relax just a little, and actually enjoy the sensations rushing through my bound and exposed body.
Now Neel started to let her lips slide up and down over my clit, along with letting her tounge flip back and forth over the head of my clit, and that sent me over the edge once more, orgasming, orgasming and orgasming, until I nearly fainted.
By then Neel stopped the wonderful torment, removed the gag ball from my mouth, and released the bonds.
I was floating inside a little pink cloud of bliss, and Neel had to grip my shoulder, to make me notice that she was offering me a helping hand. I gratefully accepted, and soon after I was sitting on a chair next to my table.
Neel busied herself making a bowl of mixed fruits, which she then gave me, and said “I think that you'll need this.”
“Oh, thank you very much” I said, “but why don't we shre it? I mean you've been so fabolous to me!”
“Well” Neel said, “I'm just doing what's best for us all, and besides I have great fun doing it. You are so wonderfully responsive.”
“I guess so” I said, and kept my mouth shut with the fact, that I had no reference, apparently using the chair, and so most probably also getting a feel for the norm, could be part of youth camp, and I wouldn't want to blow my cover to anyone but Adwoa.
Never the less, we shared the fruits, and Neel was absolutely correct, it actually did me very good.
Later in the afternoon, Adwoa returned saying “Hello Neel.”
“Hello Adwoa” Neel said, “I have just helped Ruth with 2 good orgasms, to make sure that her quadruples are well taken care of.”
“Oh” Adwoa said, “that is nice of you, thank you.”
“But certainly” Neel said, “anytime, in fact it does me good too, as she is so incredibly responsive.”
“Indeed” Adwoa said, “but if you'd excuse me, I'd like to talk to Ruth in private for a while.”
“No problem” Neel said, “see you later Ruth.”
“No doubt” I said, with a big grin on my face.
So Neel left, and Adwoa sat down across from me at the table, saying “Okay, I have talked to the council member from the male village, and he agree with my opinion, that I will act as the council's representative in talking to your people. So we keep to the plan, and I will join you on the way to the pick up point, and await to be picked up from there, as we agreed earlier.”
“Excellent” I said, “just remember to keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open your eyes, and please do not get afraid of what you'll see when being transported, okay?”
“I will keep that in mind!” Adwoa said.
By now smeone knocked the door, and I said “Please come in.”
The door was opened, and in came one of the other woman from the village, carrying a basket full of food.
“Hello, I just come by to see what you're in need of” she said.
“Oh, thank you so much” I said.
“We are almost certain that Ruth is carriyng quadruples” Adwoa said, “and so she'll need some extra Mullins.”
“Wonderful” She said, “I will make certain that she get what she need. That is truly wonderful news. I guess that is the reason that you left the village so hurriedly earlier today?”
“Absolutely” I said, “Adwoa couldn't wait to pass on the good news, as we found it out.” Adwoa laughed and winked at me at the same time, getting the point that her sudden departure had found a good explanation.
The woman filled my storage and added the extra fruits, before saying “So, now you should be well supplied. I will make certain that it stay this way.”
“Thank you so much Lia” Adwoa said, and I joined her saying “Yes indeed, thank you very much Lia.”
“You are very welcome both of you” Lia said, and then she walked out the door again, closing it behind her
“Well” I said, “then I found out where the supplies are coming from.”
“Ah?” Adwoa said, and the she slammed her forehead with her palm, “Oh yes, I keep forgetting that you've never attended youth camp. I guess I'd better bring you somehow up to speed, by telling you what everyone else knows as the most natural thing in this world.”
Adwoa then talked until the sun started setting, and the cock inside of my pussy started fucking me in the most wonderful way again. I threw myself on my bed, and while I was getting fucked, Adwoa made supper ready for both of us.
As my orgasmic spasms were fading away, I just caught my breath again, before getting out of bed and sitting down at the table.
We enjoyed a good meal once more, and then Adwoa kept talking for a few more hours. I was really getting a challenge to my information absorbtion training, and might have missed a detail here and there, but I got most of what she told me stuffed into my head.
“Okay” Adwoa said, “that is the essentials, and I hope that you're able to keep most of it in your pretty little head, as I wouldn't like you cover to be blown wide open just yet, okay?”
“Well, you have surely challenged me, but I think I have gotten most of it. Thank you so much!”
“No problem” Adwoa said, “I'll be back tomorrow at sunrise, and after having breakfast we'll go to the pick up point, okay?”
“Absolutely okay” I said, “and I'll try to keep up with you but please mind that walking turns me on sexually, and so I will not be able to keep up with the stride you set, when leaving for the male village!”
“No problem” Adwoa said, “that stride is reserved for urgent matters. I have a fairly good idea where the place is, and we can walk there in all relaxation and be there in good time for the noon time.”
“Excellent” I said, and as Adwoa walked out the door, I went to bed having my head buzz with all the new things I'd learned.

Chapter nine, Friday 16'th October 2614
I was woken up, as the sun rose over the horizon, by the cock inside my pussy, and I truly relished in the feeling of getting a good fuck to wake up on. I hardly noticed Adwoa coming in through the door, but as I had enjoyed another good orgasm, and had caught hold of the world around me again, I noticed that she had prepared a good breakfast.
“Mmh, thank you Adwoa” I said.
“You are most certainly welcome” she replied, “and not just because you're pregnant, which otherwise would be reason enough, but also as a representative of a foerign civilisation!”
I laughed, got up, and sat down at the table, saying “Well, the latter part we'll better keep a secret for now.”
“Most certainly” Adwoa said, “but none the less, I'll keep a very tight eye on you, to make certain that you are taken extra well care of, regardless if you are in fact carrying quadruples or not. It is the perfect explanation, and a very good deduction by Neel.”
“Oh yes, she's got a good head on her shoulders” I said, “But is there a way – in this world – to tell if I am, or if my body is just reacting more powerful to stimulation?”
“Not anything that we know of” Adwoa said, “we just judge it by the responsiveness. Is there a way for your people to tell?”
“Oh yes, several in fact, and I guess I'll be thoroughly scanned when I get onboard the spaceship today.”
“Well, as long as it doesn't hurt the fetus, I guess it'll be exciting news to get, but until we choose to tell everyone who and what you are in reality, I guess we'll keep the story going, that you show every sign of quadruples.”
“Most certainly” I agreed.
After clearing the table and doing the dishes, we walked out of the village, and I kept to my landmarks, to get to the exact spot where I had arrived ne week ago.
As we got there, I moved a little around, until I had all the landmarks in the right positions, and then Adwoa got two branches, which we laid out to form a cross, in the exact spot.
“Okay” I said, “now we are getting close now, and for your security, I suggest that you walk to the edge of the forest over there, that should keep you safe from any side effects. As soon as I disappear, you walk back and stand on the cross, as we agreed, okay?”
“Absolutely yes” Adwoa said, and walked to the edge of the forest a half mile away.
A short while later I felt my body begin to tingle, and so I shut my eyes, being transported produced the usual swirling lights inside my head, and a moment later I arrived in the somewhat stale air of the spaceship.
I took a deep breath, just to assemble myself, and then I opened my eyes again, instantly recognizing the arrival platform from which I left one week ago.
“Welcome back Ruth” came the voice of the ISSS lady over the intercom, “Please walk to the scanner, to let us make you a suit for your new bodyshape. I will be with you shortly.”
Besides the word 'please', it still sounded like an order, and so I did as I was asked to. The scanner read my bodyshape, and a moment later, it delivered a suit fitting my body perfectly.
As I had gotten into the suit, the ISSS lady opened the door and came in.
“Well, you have certainly been changing pretty much over the past week. Have you found someone whom we can talk to?”
“In fact yes” I said, “and what more is, she's a member of the coucil ruling the planet. She is now standing in the exact same location, from which I was picked up, and I have told her to stay there with her eyes closed, until I tell her, that she can open her eyes again. Is it possible to transport her here, based solely on the position?”
“It is” said the ISSS lady, “please follow me to the control room.”
Again the word please sounded nice, but was in fact only a formality, so I followed her to the control room. In there she set up the transporter to look for someone to pick up, and I calculated the movement of the planetary location according to the over planet speed of the orbiting spaceship.
As we had both things completed, she pushed the button, and seconds later the transporter located Adwoa, and by pushing another button, the transport initiated.
The ISSS lady pointed to a monitor, showing he arrival platform, and I saw Adwoa arrive.
“Please remember that she has no idea about what a scnner is” I said, and the ISSS lady just nodded her head, and let go of the intercom button, saying “I guess I'd better leave this to you!”
I pushed the button and said “Welcome on board Adwoa, you can open yur eyes now, I will be with you in a moment.”
The ISSS lady put a handheld intercom in my hand, and then we started the walk to the arrival chamber.
“Ruth” cam Adwoa's voice over the intercom, “I hear you but I do not see you. Where are you please?”
“I am on my way to where you are. I am talking to you using a device which can send my voice to where you are. Please remember not to touch anything, okay?”
“Yes, I will” said Adwoa, and a moment later I opened the door to the arrival chamber.
Her eyes widened, as she saw me dressed, and then she said “That makes a very big difference, to see you inside that, but apparently it is not as uncomfortable, as I would have expected, from what you told me. Hello Miss, my name is Adwoa.”
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

The last bite:

“Hello Adwoa” the ISSS lady said, “and welcome on board. My name doesn't matter, but please do not let that affect you. Could I ask you to wear clothes while onboard this spaceship? Nudity does not come that natural to us.”
“Well” Adwoa said, “I'd rather not offend you, so if you have something fitting me, I guess I'll try it on.”
“Adwoa” I said, “if you please come over here, we'll just make a suit for you, that fit you perfectly” I had moved to the scanner platform, and now Adwoa came over. “If you just stand here for a moment, with your arms a little out from your body please.”
Adwoa stood on the platform, and I started the scanner. A few moments later the suit for Adwoa came out, and I helped her get it on. It was a pretty peculiar experience to teach an adult woman how to put on a suit, but I guess that there is a first time for everything.
“Well” Adwoa said, as she had gotten into the suit, “this is not so bad at all, I guess I could get used to it, although I guess that it'll never catch on, throughout our world.”
“There is no need for that” I said, smiling.
“Could I be allowed to ask a question?” Adwoa said.
“Certainly” both I and the ISSS lady said.
“Well, I understand from what Ruth told me, that your men and woman have comparatively smaller sex organs. Does your body Miss, represent some sort of average body among your people?”
“About it yes” the ISSS lady said, “at least when comparing with what we have seen on the surveillance from your planet. I can show you pictures of some average sized people of both genders, if you'd like to?”
“Pictures?” Adwoa said.
“Ah yes” I said, “now I recognize that I've not seen a single picture on your planet. Let's see, how do I explain that. Ah, yes, if you think of a fruit, I guess that you're able to almost see the fruit inside your head, right?”
“Yes” Adwoa said.
“Okay” I said, “what you see inside your head can be called a picture of the fruit.”
“That makes sense” Adwoa said, “but if I have never seen something before, how would I be able to imagine it?”
“That is where technology comes into play” I said, “You see, we have tools to show you pictures of things which you have never seen before, and actually that is a major use for pictures in our culture since ages ago.”
“That sounds truly interesting!” Adwoa said.
“Well, then please come with me” the ISSS lady said, and walked to the door.
Adwoa followed her, and I followed Adwoa, as we walked to a conference room, with a hologram monitor at one end.
The ISSS lady called up a nude woman and had her stand in high definition. Adwoa looked at her, and walked around her, studying every single detail.
“In our world this woman would be considered severely crippled” Adwoa said, “and please do not take offence from it, I know that your bodies are different.”
“No pun intended so no offence taken!” the ISSS lady said with a smile, “but this woman body is the ultimate average woman for our species, composed from millions of scans. Would you like to see the average male?”
“One moment please, if I may” Adwoa said.
“No problem” the ISSS lady said, and then she started to look a little uncomfortable, when Adwoa walked around her, studying her body in all the details allowed by the suit.
All of a sudden Adwoa stopped, and said “Oh, please excuse me, I see that you are feeling uncomfortable.”
The ISSS lady took a deep breath, and then she said “Well, you are correct, that being studied so closely does in fact feel pretty uncomfortable, but that is due to the training I have received. We are trained to be as anonymous as ever possible, and I cannot help to think, that you have a very exact memory of my body by now.”
“Yes” Adwoa said, “and I see the similarities, as well as the differences between you and the picture.”
“Okay” the ISSS lady said, “I hope that you find it informative.”
“Most certainly” Adwoa said, “but then please let me see the average male.”
The ISSS lady changed the hologram, and now it showed a nude male.
Again Adwoa studied the hologram in detail, and took special interest in the hologram's non erect penis.
The ISSS lady noticed her interest, and said “I see that you are unacostumed to our male's ability to get and loose an erection?”
“Not really” Adwoa said, “our males are like this too, at least when they have procreated, but I remember, from what Ruth told me, that your procreative cycle is different from ours, and that you do not need to have the egg implanted, and so I see that the smaller size – at least if this is mirrored in your females – will do just as much good.”
“I can tell you from personal experience, that having sex with an earthly male can be absolutely satisfying, although the sensations I have experienced on your world are pretty extreme!” I said.
Now the intercom came to life, saying “Mission Captain has arrived, is in conference room 2.”
“Okay” the ISSS lady said, “I'd like to introduce you to our Mission Captain, Adwoa. Would you please please go to the sickbay, Ruth, we'd like to scan your body, and download your experiences please.”
“Yes miss” I said, and then to Adwoa “You're completely safe with the people here on board, so if I can leave you with this fine young lady?”
“Surely” Adwoa said, and then we left the conference room, Adwoa for the conference room, and I walked to sick bay. Here I was scanned thoroghly, and had confirmation, that I was in fact carrying quadruples. Next I laid down in the mind reader, and dosed away while my mind was copied.
As the nurse woke me up later, she said “Okay, we now have a complete copy of your experiences on the planet, and from what I saw during the download, I guess that you might want to lie down over here, as the sun will be setting over the village in a few minutes.”
“Oh yes” I said, “well in fact, I'm not sure that it will happen here, but I guess that it is controlled by a biological need, rather than the actual sunset, otherwise I should have been experiencing it several times while on board, due to the orbital speed” while talking I'd walked across the room, and gotten comfortable on a good mattress.
“By the way” I said, “please do not take offence from it, it is as I understand it, a very important process in feeding and maintaining the fetuses, okay?”
By now the cock inside of me started to fuck me in the most delightful way, and I simply enjoyed it as much as I usually did, even if it was a little weird, here on board, dressed and all.
As I was pushed over the edge into a powerful orgasm my body rose from the bed, and I arched backwards, just touching the mattress with my arms, the back of my head and my heels.
As the orgasm passed again, I fell down, and used a few moments to catch my breath, before looking to the nurse. She just stood there, mouth open, and crimson all over.
“Pheow” I said, to sort of break the spell, and then continued “well, I'm sorry if I shocked you!”
She winched her jaw back up in position, took a deep breath, and said “Well, I must say, that I have seen much in my time of duty, but that take the prize!”
“Hopefully you're not offended?” I asked.
“No, I cannot allow myself to take offence from that, but I guess that at least for the time you are onboard here, we'd better keep you away from the rest of staff, while this happens.”
“That is probably the best” I said, “but I guess that I'm going back to the planet, because what I carry might have special needs which can only be fulfilled by the noruishments, that the planet provide.”
While I had been talking, the lady from the ISSS had come in through the door along with Adwoa and the mission Captain, so I got up sitting on the mattress, and said hello to the Captain.
“Hello Ruth” he said, “I hope that you are all right?”
“Oh yes, thank you” I answered, “I am very fine, although I'm beginning to get hungry. And while speaking of this, I guess that I'd better go back to the planet, as I'm not certain that earthly food will provide what the quadruples will need. After all they are of a different origin, compared to an earthly baby.”
“That seems like a wise decision” the Captain said, “so you are planning to go all the way?”
“Absolutely yes” I said, “taking a set of quadruples out of the planet population would be a grave loss, since the people of this world can only procreate once in a lifetime.”
“Well, that change you decision from being wise, to become downright honourable” the Captain said, “and I can only accept your decision. Would it be possible for you to take a com-terminal with you down?”
“I don't know” I said, “Would I Adwoa? A com-terminal is a piece of technology, which will allow me to communicate directly with this space ship.”
“What power this com-terminal?” Adwoa asked.
“Solar power” the Captain said, “We had this terminal especially created for this purpose, as that will in no way interfere with the environment of your planet.”
“Okay” Adwoa said, “I guess that I can allow it then, as the official representative of the council. However, this also mean, that we will have to gather the complete council, and decide how we stand to all of this, and this again mean, that we will have to tell everyone who and what you are in reality Ruth.”
“How will this make people react?” I asked.
“Well, I will have to shape the message very carefully, but I am certain, that if I shape it something like that we have been receiving an important guest, who has been willing to carry quadruples for us, and speaking on behalf of the council, you might be watched extra carefully, but I don't expect any bad feelings.”
“Okay” I said, “it seems like this is the path to follow then. What do you say Captain?”
“I totally agree, and I have the deepest respect for your decision, Ruth.”
“Well” the ISSS lady said, “then I will just fetch the com-terminal for you Ruth, if you wait here for a moment please.”
“Certainly” I said, and a few moments later, the ISSS lady was back with a com-terminal. I took it and put the shoulder strap over my shoulder, and then we were led down to the transporter room. Here we undressed while the ISSS lady walked back to the control room.
We, Adwoa and I, stepped up on the transporter platform, and closed our eyes, and a moment later, the intecom said “Transport initiating.”
We had the usual flashes of light, and moments later we landed on the planet, side by side, with the crossed branches between us.
“Please sit down, and stay here” Adwoa said, “I will just pick a few fruits nearby, to have you well fed for the walk home.”
“Okay, and thank you” I said, and at down.
A short time later Adwoa was back with fruits, and I could virtually feel the good they did flowing out throughout my body as we ate them.
Having replenished our force of life, we walked through the night back to the village, and I took the com terminal to my house, and stuffed it away under my bed, before hitting the sheets with the thought “Well well, then let's see what motherhood is all about here!”

THE END
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

Oh well, completed is not the fact yet.. I'm still proofreading.. :D
Siar

Post by Siar »

So thats all?( A pity... nevertheless it was hot story, on of the few hot ones in sci-fi setting
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

@ Siar : Yes, that was all, sorry but sometimes a story must end.. *giggles* & thank you for your kind words!

By now I have even finished proofreading, and have corrected a few errors, and some mis-spellings.. :-)