A space Oddyssey, another development project...

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Sadomechanix

A space Oddyssey, another development project...

Post by Sadomechanix »

Chapter one, Monday 8'th August 2614

It all started out, as I was passing through exit control at the Washington Spaceport. Over the loudspeakers came a call, which I'd learned from experience not to ignore " Police Space Cadet Ruth Christiansson, please report to the ISSS-counter."
As everybody knew, the InterStellarSecurityServices had the powers to ground or imprison anyone, for the duration they saw fit, and as I rather enjoyed my fine job in the space police force, I made sure to report to the ISSS as soon as I was finished passing the exit checks.

"Police Space Cadet Ruth Christiansson" I said, "you were calling out for me?"
"Yes" the lady behind the counter said, "please follow me".
So I followed her to an office behind the counter, where I was met by two ISSS agents, in their usual uniforms, but with no markings to indicate neither names nor rank.
The two agents were as different, as nearly possible, for humans. The male agent was big and bulky, apparently he had some modifications made, to give him what almost looked like an excess of muscles, and knowing a little about the qualifications of the company usually doing these things, I had no doubt, that he'd be able to crush my body in a hug, without breaking a sweat. His female colleague, was tiny, at least next to him, and looked like a natural blonde. Her slim body was not without female characteristics, but they were all in the right proportion to her body, standing 4 feet 4 inches tall.
"Welcome" the male agent said, and continued "you have been handpicked for a special assignment for the ISSS, and should you even consider mentioning this in any way or form, you will be deported to the most remote prison planet in the galaxy. Do I make myself clear, and do you understand the significance of this?"
I was somewhat puzzled, but as I did in fact understand, that he was not just joking, I said, that I understood, and that I could only see one problem in this, in case someone should ask what I was called to the ISSS counter for.
"No problem" he said, "we have that covered already. You have passed by Planet 339456 in a pretty short distance, and the cover up story will be, that we wanted to know what you saw there, and what your sensors did report. To support that story, we are reading the sensor logfile on your ship as we speak, and we will eventually set up a full investigation, so your story should provide the cover we need."
"OK" I said, "that's pretty impressive, just for a cover story. How may I be of service to you then?"
"Well" he said, "I'll leave the presentation of the task at hand, to my colleague here. She will give you all the information we have, and give you your instructions for the mission really ahead." Having said this, he walked out the door, leaving me with his rather delicate colleague.

"OK" she started out "how much do you know of the area around 61 Cygni?"
"Well, not much in fact. I know that it's approximately 11.4 light years out, but apart from that, not much".
"Good so, it has until now been believed, that there would be no life in that region, but now we have found at least one earth like planet, which is inhabited by humanoids. They have a development stage without much technology, but seems to be refusing contact with us. Apparently they do not like our technology, so we have so far been unable to get to talk to any kind of authorities on the planet."
Finding civilisations at lower ranking stages of technological development was nothing new, but they were usually anxious to get hold of the technologies developed in cooperation with the few civilisations we met, who were ahead of us, so usually it was no big problem, to get to talk to them.
"We have had drone satellites out there, to spy on them, but as they have so little technology, we have been restricted to having satellites in orbit, performing visual surveillance. I know that it is not much to go on, and this is where you come in."
"OK, so you would like me to go to that planet, and investigate on site? but, eh, if they are refusing to talk to us, due to our technological level, how should I be able to get there, if you can not..?"
"Well, we have a prototype for a teleporter, which can bring you there, from a distance of up to 4 light minutes. This is so highly classified, that I do not even know of it officially, but it works pretty fine, and the point in it all is, that it requires no technology, at the receiving end."
"OK" I said, "but how do I get back, when I have finished my mission, if there is no technology at the planet where I'll be going?"
She looked a little like the cat who ate the parrot, as she said "Well, that is the tricky part of it. It will be necessary for you to be in exactly the same location, on a previously agreed time and day, for the teleporter to be able to pick you up. We will have a spaceship in the correct location, relative to the planet, on a series of days, and will reach out for you every week, at a time, where the shadow of a mountain peak will pass that location. There is no other way to set an exact point in time, as a watch will give you away in an instant."
I was a little chilled by the prospect of having to cope with such a low level of technology, facing the impossibility of planning the return to the pick up point. It must have passed across my face, as she continued "But that is not the largest challenge we face on this mission. Have a look at this footage we've just received, from the camera probes, around the planet."
She flicked a switch, and a plant growing in a grassy area appeared on the wall, in what looked like the first light of day.
"Now, for the first part, we have sped up the video, to shorten the waiting, for the flowers to open."
The grasses started to flicker, as the video sped up, and now, as the sun rose, the plant seemed to grow pods, of a considerable size. Then the video speed was reduced to what looked like normal speed, and then the pods broke open into 3 leaves, that folded out from what looked like giant penises. Following that, a woman, with very huge breasts appeared, giving the size of the now exposed penises a real perspective. They were as long as her upper arm, and just as wide. I dropped my jaw, as she went close to the plant, and started to strike a grapefruit sized penishead. The penis shaped flower seemed to react to her touch, and swelled a little more, at the same time as it wiggled a little.
The next thing to happen made me gasp "WHAT..?", as she grabbed the flower, and bent it down, upon which she opened her legs, and held the swelling head to her vagina. The flower throbbed a little, and bent the stem, on which it sat, to make the flower stand vertically between her legs. Then it began to slide upwards, into her vagina.
She showed all signs of pleasure, as this giant penis slid up her vagina, and finally disappeared totally inside of her.
Next to this, the flower detached itself from it's stem, now resting completely inside the woman, with 3 tentacles hanging down to below her knees. These tentacles then rose up, 2 in front of her, and one behind her.
Following this, the two tentacles rising in front of her, wrapped themselves around her huge breasts, around which either tentacle wrapped itself, close to her rib cage, upon which they passed over her shoulders, tightening around the base of her breasts. Finally they reached the tentacle on her back, which lay along her spine, and assembled their ends into sort of a harness.
The woman in the video recording then collapsed onto the grass, and started to show all the signs of ecstasy.

The female agent closed the video, and said "as you might have noticed, the females of this population seems to have capabilities somewhat beyond what a normal human female can handle, but our surveillance has shown, that this is a commonly occurring event."
"But, eh, well you'd not expect me to..?" I was flabbergasted by the mere suggestion, "did you see the size of that thing?"
"I did, and we have even taken the challenge so seriously, that we have relocated 2 of the other satellites, to get a perfect triangular measure of the size of this plant-penis. We have measured on several different ones, and the size seems to differ only in the decimals, giving a with of 6 inches across, and a length of 2 feet."
I was rendered speechless, what for me is a very rare occurrence. I simply did not know what to say about this demand.
Then it hit me, and I said "Well, it might be a job for the body-modders, or?"
"Not exactly, or at least not in the manner we would do it, in any other case. We have picked you out, as you have the necessary training, as a police cadet, and furthermore you have a completely unmodified body. This is an important point, as it will not distinguish you from the other inhabitants, and will let you blend in, as one of their own. We have analysed what we could get from a few items which they handled in our previous contact attempts, and apparently, there is no major difference in the genetics, or at least not one, that they would be able to detect."
"Oh yes. eeeh, but that size.. it would more or less literally split me in two.. It even looked like it was pretty non-forgiving, if I'm not wrong?"
"Our best results indicate, that it is so" she said, "but with proper training you will be able to expand your vagina to the necessary extent, even without using an engineered solution!"
She seemed pretty adamant in this matter, so I continued with another question "Well, another thing is, that if the female we just saw is a good representative of their females, my double D breasts would most probably seem flat to them. I don't know what bra size she would be wearing, by our standards, but a J cup would look like a fair guess to me.."
"According to a triangulation, her under breast measure is 30 inches, and her widest circumference is 75 inches. This would, if our bra-size scale reached that far be a P-cup."
A P CUP..??" I was trying to wrap my mind around that suggestion, "but, but how does she carry them? Breasts that size would break my back like a tea cracker."
"Well, here on earth yes, but the planet where they live only has a gravitational pull of 2.64 meters per second squared, so what would weigh 100 pounds here, only burdens you with 34 pounds up there."
"Well, that might be, but the mass will still be 100 pounds, interacting with my spine, when I return, unless you're planning for surgery, but I guess that that would be out of the question?"
"Surely, at least surgery, as we are used to it. However we do have a spin-off, of a science project, which could prove valuable here. It appeared that when trying to find a way to increase breast sizes through a medical cure, in stead of using surgery, one of the substances tested, resulted in breast growth to just about the size we will be needing for this. And to answer the next obvious question, what happened was, that body fat was filling the breasts to a widest measure between 70 and 80 inches, which fit the females of this planet nicely, and can be removed surgically, after you complete the mission, without any known side effects. The test persons, who grew these incredible breasts, has been living in full satisfaction for the 5 years, since the experiment was cancelled."
She then flicked on the screen again, and showed a split image of a pretty well known fetish actress, on the right side of the image with a breast like the one I saw on the woman from the planet, and on the left side of the image, wearing her pretty famous E-cup.
"I can assure you, that there is no foul play in this split image. One part was taken as documentation for the project, back then, and the other image half, was taken by one of our photographers one month ago."
OK, well I guess I'm forced to trust you on this one" I said, "but how long will it take, to grow that big? It seems to me, that it could take years?"
"The process completes in 2 month, from injection" she said, "and during the same period you will have a challenge training your vagina to the necessary size."
Once again I dropped my jaw, but then I gasped "And that will be on the way to the planet I guess? And if I am right, that can not be done in hibernation?"
"Your intellect is serving you well" she answered, "and due to that we have already equipped a ship, with artificial gravity, which will decrease, at the same rate as your breasts are growing, to let you get accustomed with the effects of them, as well as the general effect of the reduced gravity. We wouldn't need to have you waddle all over the place for a week, when you land on the planet, would we?"
"Most certainly not!" was my instant reply, "that would if anything jeopardize the mission, and would make sure, that I can not blend in."
"Exactly" she said, "and as your double is right now boarding your ship, for a two year tour to the N'Gomo cluster, everyone will be convinced that you have grabbed a real treat, in transporting a large load of anti matter to the N'Gomo cluster, and so none will be wondering why you are not around here. Now, if you would please follow me."
She went out the door, at the back of the office, and I noticed the sign on the next door, saying "Bio Hazard! No access".
"Never mind the sign" she said "It's just an effective way to keep unwanted personnel out of the premises".
I got the point, and nodded, as she looked at me, and entering the room behind the office, it proved to be a fully equipped lab, with all the gadgets belonging in such a place. She walked to a safe, build into the wall, and slid in her ID card, and typed in a series of numbers and characters, before holding her eyes to the retinal scanner.
The safe reacted with a silent hum, and a sturdy 'clack', before the door swung open.
"Would you please undress?" she asked, sounding a little like as if it was no question at all, and so I took off my clothing, and my boots, placing it on a hanger she reached out to me.
Then she took out a syringe like they were common in the 20'th century, and said "I'll be careful with this, but you might feel a little sting, as the needle passes through your skin."
"Well" I said "you're really going to the extreme in this, aren't you?"
"I might be, but this mission is so important to us, that we take no chances with an injection gun, even though it would be more comfortable to all. Please turn around, and relax your buttocks!"
Again she sounded like as if she was more used to issuing orders, than posing kind requests, so I did as she asked me to, and a few seconds later, I felt a slight sting to my right buttock. A few moments later she said, "OK, that's it. Now please come over here".
She went across to the safe again, and pulled out a device, reminding me of the harness like thing, that the plant has ended up building around the woman's body, but for the fact, that the dildo at the bottom of it was only 1½ inches wide, and 6 inches long.
"OK" I said, "I think I can cope with that" as I pointed to the dildo, "even though it might be a tight fit".
"I can lubricate it for you, if you would like me to" she said, and smiled a smile, that almost reached her eyes.
"I would like that very much" I said, and so she pulled on a glove, and reached for a lube, which she covered the dildo in.
"So" she said, "now please insert the dildo into your vagina, split the front straps, and wrap them around your breasts, and pass them over your shoulders, then I will close the buckle for you".
I did as I was told, and as I pushed the dildo inside of me, I was glad, that she had lubricated it so well, as it stretched my most private cavity almost to full capacity. Having done that, I grabbed the two bands on the front side of the dildo, and found that they did have splits, in the right place, so I opened the right one, and pulled the slid over my right breast. Then I did likewise with the left one, and handed the ends of the straps over my shoulders.
She closed the buckle with a metallic "clack", and then the whole contraption tightened itself around my body, and around my breasts, which made them stand out from my body, almost like two footballs.
Following that, she gave me a highly elastic bodysuit, and told me to wear it, along with a pair of boots. The suit as well as the boots felt great, and I acknowledged it to her, and she said that it was a modification of the uniforms they wore themselves, and that the bodysuit would be able to stretch to the necessary degree, as my breasts would increase in size. Having received this information, and having left my own clothes for her to care about, we went through a series of doors, and came out at the side of a spaceship, which would carry me from Earth to the proximity of the planet, on which I were to learn as much as I could about the people living there.
After completing my usual pre-flight checks, I sat down, and was accelerated out into orbit, by a magnetic sleigh, and soon I was travelling at 80% of light speed.
I kept this speed until I was clear of the ban-zone around any inhabited planet, and then I engaged the hyper drive, followed by engaging the auto pilot.
This would secure a pretty uneventful flight, at which point I'd usually go to the hibernation chamber, and sleep the trip time away.

This time, however, I turned on the learning system, and started learning about the people and the planet I was to visit next.
The amount of information compiled in the system was rather large, and soon I was completely engulfed in learning the language they had been able to monitor on the planet.

Chapter two, Tuesday 9'th August 2614

I woke up at 8 AM UTC, as I had set the clock to wake me up, and after a morning toilette including a hot shower, I realized a certain tension in my abdomen, and tried to pull out the dildo, but the buckle simply refused to give, and after trying a few different approaches, the info system came on, and said "Good morning Ruth. I have sensed that you have been trying to open the dildo harness, and by now I can tell you, that the harness is designed not to be opened. You of course can perform all your bodily duties wearing the harness, but you will not be able to remove it. This is to ensure, that you will be well trained, when arriving on the planet. The programming of the harness will secure, that you will have an ever increasing size of dildo in your vagina, until it reaches the final size in 44 days from today. Using radar satellites as well as ultrasound satellites, we have had the opportunity to monitor what the plant penises were doing inside of the woman of the planet, and in order to make you used to this, you will receive 4 cycles of similar stimulation, each with a duration of one hour, every 24 hours, for the next 44 days from today. The remaining 16 days, you will receive 2 cycles of stimulation per day, increasing to the 3 hours 30 minutes of stimulation, which seems to be the average time of stimulation, on the planet."
I was rather surprised, that the lady who sent me out on this trip hadn't informed me of this, but then, had she, I might have rejected going at all, so I guess that is why she didn't tell me. But OK, that was the situation, and there seemed to be little I could do about it, so I pulled my shoulders, and went to the kitchen, to have some breakfast.
At the food synthesizer I selected "Continental breakfast" and was rewarded with a crisp roll, a cup of coffee, a boiled egg, as well as one portion strawberry marmalade and a thin slice of ham and a glass of milk.
I sat down at the table, and started out by drinking the orange juice, and here I was surprised at the quality of the synthesizer. Apparently they had reached a new level of sophistication, since I purchased the one at my own ship. This orange juice really tasted like freshly squeezed oranges, which I'd tasted at one occasion on earth. The quality of the synthesized roll, and the rest of the meal was of equally unrivalled quality, and I was eating with a sound appetite, as the info system came on again.
"Hello Ruth, I register, that you are eating at an accelerated speed. Is this because you lack any essential nutrients, or solely because you like the food provided?"
I answered "Hi infosis, I simply enjoy these rather trustworthy synthesises".
"That is nice to be hearing Ruth, The ISSS has supplied the most recent synthesiser, in order to be able to make the trip as enjoyable as possible, especially now, when you - most unfortunately - can not hibernate the traveltime away. I am also a groundbreaking info system, and acknowledge that you have named me Infosis. I can assimilate any name you would like me to respond to, is Infosis your desired name for me?"
"Hmm" I said "It's what I've been calling the info system on my own ship for years, and I guess it'll do for you too, if it does not matter to you?"
"That is without any difference to me, I am not equipped with real emotions yet, so if this is what comes natural to you, it is fine with me."
OK, Infosis it is then!" I said.
"Good" she answered, "will the matter-of-fact assimilated personality fit you best, or would you prefer emotional personality assimilation? and does the female voice suit your preferences, or would you rather have a male voice?"
"Well, I guess that since you will be fucking me 4 times a day, for the next 6½ week, and at ever increasing cocksizes, a male voice would do better, but then I'll need to change your name, if this is an option? Do you have a dark and soft negro baritone?"
"I most certainly do!" came a voice, sounding like out of the mouth of a really big black south state American, "and have you any names on your mind, that would fit this tone?"
I thought it over, and then said "Well, you sound just like a Sam, so if you can change the name code to Sam, it would work nicely for me!"
"I have changed the name code to Sam, and will now obey that name, when called upon."
I was already beginning to shape a body in my mind, fitting the voice, as I could feel, that my mind was not the only thing in motion. All of a sudden the dildo inside of me started to throb, as if I was good and genuinely fucked, and soon after I crawled to my bed, while being fucked by the dildo. I threw myself on the bed, and enjoyed the good fucking, at least until I got an orgasm. Then it dawned on me, that the hour had just begun, and that there were much more to come. I gasped "Sam, what's the time", and Sam answered "It is 9:15". I turned over, and stuck my butt into the air - a favourite position of mine, and moaned in pure pleasure, as the fucking continued. I orgasmed again, even more powerful than the first time, and for the following half hour I was orgasming again and again, completely unable to stop the relentless fucking in my pussy. I tried a number of different approaches to interrupt the fuck, but all to no avail, and as the hour ended I was lying almost unconscious on my bed, breathing heavily.

As I regained my connection with the real world around me, I got curious, and said "Sam, now that I cannot change the settings of the dildo, or open the harness, could you tell me at what times the fucking will start?"
"I certainly can" came the deep soft voice, "your stimulation will start at 9 AM, 12 AM, 3PM and 9 PM, and each stimulation period will last for exactly one hour."
"OK" I said, "can you give me a hint, some 10 minutes before they start, just to make it possible for me to get to my bed - I'll need that to prevent something screwing up, in case I'm doing something important, when the stimulation cycle starts?"
"Absolutely no problem" Sam said, "Would you like a spoken warning, or just a sound?"
"I guess that I'll make do with a distinctive sound, which has no other use. What about a brass bell?"
"Dinnnnnngggggg", Sam rang a nice bell sound, and I said "Yes, that will do nicely. Thank you Sam".
"My pleasure indeed" he answered, and besides knowing the fact, that he was only a very advanced computer program, I started to like his personality.
A little later, I got up from the bed, and started to run around the circular floor, which was providing the artificial gravity, by rotating. Then I got an idea, and decided that I'd challenge Sam, and see what he was capable of. "Eh, Sam?" I said.
"Yes Ruth" he came back, "What can I do for you?"
"Well, I was thinking, that if I am to blend in completely on the planet I'm going to, could you produce a 3D surrounding, all the way around the circle, using genuine photo and video reconnaissance from the planet. That would make it easier for me to blend in, if I know the looks and feel, of te different places on the planet?"
"I surely can" he said, "you are actually asking for an effect, which was planned for later, but I can see no problem, in implementing it now."
"Sounds good" I said, "but do me a favor please. Put the dildo plants so far from the running trail, that I will be able to pass by them, without touching them, at least for now?"
"I will do that" he said, and a few moments later, a 3 imensional illusion of the planet appeared around me, with a gravel trail, along the inside of the circle, marking the running trail.
So I started running again, and found it to be somewhat of a challenge, as the dildo inside of me already had grown a little larger, and was starting to squeeze me from inside, as well as my breats had started to grow, and aided by the harness, gripping around the base of my breasts, they protruded out in front of me, affecting my balance a little.
Having finshed my training session, I went to the bathroom, threw the suit into the regeneration opening, and showered. I'd like a fresh suit to wear, especially as it had been pretty sweat soaked, as the dildo fucked me out of my mind earlier.
"Sam, could I get a fresh suit?" I asked.
"I am sorry, but no" Sam answered, "as you saw on the video surveillance, the inhabitants of the planet does not wear any kind of clothing, apart from the females, when they are wrapped up in the harnesses of the plant, if you regard that as clothing."
"OK, so part of the plan is, that I'll have to get used to being almost nude, if not completely nude all the time, eh?"
"That is correct " Sam said, "but then, whom should it bother. I can not get excited by your undressed state, and there are no one else around".
"Well, I guess you might have a point there, but then, I can't help but to wonder, how the male inhabitants of the planet might look. So far I've only seen video of one female".
Well, I can show you a hologram of an average male inhabitant of the planet, if you would like to see it?"
"Well, why not a series of say 5 or 6 specific inhabitants, just to let me have an impression of the similarities and the differences?"
"As you wish", Sam said, and a moment later, a man appeared in front of me. He was about 6 foot 4 inches tall, pretty muscular, and had as I expected, a penis, almost 2 feet long by 5½ inches wide, protruding from his abdomen, and a ball sack 7 inches across, holding 2 balls apparently the size of snooker balls. His skin was looking Scandinavian, his hair was jet black, and kept pretty short, and his eyes were bright blue. Then the hologram changed, and showed a dark brown male, with dark curly hair, brown eyes, the same muscular body, and a penis and ball sack, that was a little larger than the Scandinavian male I just looked at.
"These are the two main types of males on the planet, as far as we have been able to see. Would you like to see more holograms? Then I will need a considerable time to build the holograms, from the mainly 2 dimensional images we have." Sam said.
"I guess that this will do" I answered, "Do the two types interbreed, to make mulattos, or do they keep strictly to themselves?"
"We have found mulattos, but they are somewhat rare, if you consider the general population. However you should be able to fit in, as a mulatto."
"OK, well that was my main concern, as you presented me with one white, and one black male, but I guess that the same goes for the woman?"
"Most certainly. There seems to be a little more mulattos among the females, compared to the males, but we have no intelligence so far, explaining why this is so."
"OK, but another thing. The 2 males you presented to me, were most obviously having erections. How do they look, with a flaccid penis?"
"As far as we can tell, it seems that their penises stay permanently erect, and as far as we have been able to calculate, this is a necessity, as the amount of blood, which would be needed, in order to erect a flaccid penis this size to approximately 0.5 gallon, and in case you subtract this amount of blood from the human average of 1.3 gallons of blood in the entire body, the males of this planet would most certainly be rendered unconscious, by having an erection."
"Oh, well that would be a bad idea, so I guess that their evolution has found a way to allow them to have penises this big, although I may doubt the reason for it being like that."
"Well, Earth does have its own examples of extreme ornaments, in the animal world. One example would be a peacock tail, which is so large, that it is a wonder that the peacock survived at all".
"I guess that you're right on that one" I said, considering a few other options, which made me blush a little.
"Am I correct, when thinking that they looked as if they were what we would call circumcised?"
"Apparently yes, but it is a little difficult to say with accuracy, without having the option to analyse a non erect penis. Please remember that these holograms are build from photos taken from orbit."
"OK, yes, you're right on that one. I guess that that is part of the reason that I'm going there, to find such things out."
"Dinnnnnngggggg" came the brass bell once more, and I hurried to the bed, before I was assaulted by the dildo again. This time I had an idea about what was coming, so I simply gave in to the experience. This time I started out by bending over, and grabbed my calves, before rolling to my back, somewhat missing a body to hold mine down in this position.
I soon forgot that, as the large dildo started fucking me, and again I had several orgasms, before the dildo went 'stable' inside of me.
After taking yet a shower, I had some lunch, and then I started a 2 hour educational session, in the attempt to learn and master the language of the planet I was going to.
The rest of the day passed by rather un-eventful, and after being force-fucked twice more, I fell asleep at half past ten, half and half in a pleasant daze.

Chapter three, Saturday 8'th October 2614

Over the following 2 months I got a good grip of the language, and enjoyed the weekly updates to the language analysing, which came on the hyper transmission system. Towards the end of the training period, I even managed to flirt with Sam, in the new language, and as he was receiving the same periodic updates, he played along with it, in the way that a male from the planet was supposed to do.
The last 10 days prior to docking alongside the ship in place, close to the planet, he even produced a physically stable hologram of the black male, in order to acquaint me with the feeling of being with a nude planet-male with the huge erection, in situations not necessarily related to sex, and as we got to the 45'th day on the route, The Hologram representing Sam even started to represent a male body fucking me twice a day, increasing the duration to 3½ hours, which apparently was the planet's normal duration.
I slowly got used to my body transformations, and as we docked alongside the ship in place by the planet, I measured my transformed body, and found that my breasts had grown from 41 inches, at the widest place, to 52 inches. I was very happy, that the circulation of the circle, giving me the artificial gravity, had decreased to one third of Earth gravity. Otherwise I would not have been able to support those two huge balloons protruding from my chest. One thing I had to train very hard, was turning around corners, as I still had to change the direction of the added pounds, but only had one third of the gravitational friction to do so. Sam politely made a series of more and more physical holo-walls, and made the appear in front of me, when I was running. This was a valuable training tool, as I learned to modify my reactions to what was necessary, in the reduced gravity.

So, having jumped out of hyperspace, and having let Sam dock next to the ship already in place, I called them "Calling the AD55172, calling the AD5172 from the GF77019. Over".
"Hello GF77019, this is the AD5172, over".
"Hello, should we go to visual, over"
"Opening visual channel for GF77019" the radio said, and a moment later, a female wearing the special ISSS uniform, with neither name nor rank or other insignia appeared on the screen.
"Hello, and welcome to 61 Cygni" she said, "I hope that you have had a pleasant travel here?"
"Oh yes" I answered, "it has been rather educational. Have you had a valuable presence here?"
"We most certainly have. The most recent data are uploading to your system as we speak. I can see, that the injection, you received prior to leaving Earth, has been doing what it was supposed to do. How about the inside part of your development?"
"It has been progressing according to plan, and I assume that it has been doing what it was intended to do, although I have been unable to measure the progress, as the harness has been locked in place."
"Well, you see, Since the completion of the modification, the harness has been unlocked, but you just have accepted it on, as we expected you to do. In the same manner, you have been able to request clothing from the regenerator, but has not been doing it, as you haven't expected it to be possible."
"OK, this means that I can take off the harness, and put on a suit by now?"
"It most certainly does, and it might be a good idea, as you would most certainly be able to disturb any male technician, in that harness".
"Well, then you suggest, that I go change, as I will get technicians on board?"
"Exactly"
"OK, no problem. It might be some minutes, then I will be back."
"I will be awaiting your return, with your connection reserved for my personal viewing."
I then went to the bathroom, and unbuckled the harness, and pulled it from my body. As the Dildo slid out, I was amazed to see, that it in fact had grown to 6 inches wide by 2 feet long. I felt a little empty, as I had pulled out the huge dildo, but a few exercises, that I learned from another experience tightened me up, an then I asked Sam, if I could let him regenerate the harness.
He said, that he of course could do that, and so I slid it into the regenerator, and requested a suit instead.
A few seconds later, I received a suit, and put it on. I looked in the mirror, and was almost chocked, by the image looking back at me, it was as if the fact, that I was now dressed, for the first time, since I left Earth, made the changes to my outer shape even more visible, as I all of a sudden got a reference.
None the less, I went to the screen again, and said "Hi, OK now I'm dressed again!"
Last edited by Sadomechanix on 21 Jul 2016, 13:20, edited 2 times in total.
Sadomechanix

Re: A space Oddyssey, another development project...

Post by Sadomechanix »

..and then as much 'plot' as I have for now:

## What's the problem to completing the mission?
will she be caught onto a BIG male cock, untill she does (probably not) get pregnant?
..with her clit locked in a ½' long tube, from the base of his cock?
..having him pump her full of sperm every 3-4 hours?
## How will she conquer this problem? (will she?)
probably not(?)
..she will, by getting pregnant
## What's about the male's big dicks?
do they catch her clit, and lock it in place, impaled on the male's cock, until pregnant?
...and if, how will she get loose? (will she?)
## How do they fuck?
rubbing cock in pussy, until cumming (abundantly)? ..½ gallon of sperm?
## What's the point with the plants?
prepairing the females for procreation?
## Can she procreate?
probably not.
..but what if, going back pregnant?
..If then yes..
..plant implant egg in uterus, ready to be 'impregnated'

?? when and how will flower dildo detach, and will it detach harness too??
PLOT------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being 19 years of age, she will be given the "birds'n'bees" course by a seasoned female:
-follow woman going to be plant prepared
-see her mount flower cock
-see the flower cock fuck her ½ way insane
-get the explanation, that flower implant egg i uterus
-see her get mounted on male cock
-see her get fucked into extasy 3-4 times in a row with clit-tube massaging clit
-see her get released from the clit-tube when impregnated, with cock breaking off male (apparently fatal consequences for male?)
........................................................................................
-follow this happening i full public, some few times
AND THEN
-try it out for herself
-mount flower cock
-have flower cock fuck her ½ way insane, implanting egg in uterus
-get mounted onto a BIG male cock
-have him rub cock in pussy, until cumming, ½ gallon of sperm, 4 times in a row, untill egg is impregnated in womb
-get released from clit tube, with cock remaining inside pussy, breaking cock off male
-have cock twitch, in pussy, when i.e. walking
gemt

Post by gemt »

Bizarrely, though I am a great fan of sci-fi and in this case space opera, I don't enjoy it as a vehicle for forced femme or bondage!
Picky or what?
If you have a sentence with more than three commas, please delete the ones where you don't need to breathe.
Charlie tuna

Post by Charlie tuna »

I have no ideas for you, but please keep writing this story for us as you are a great writer.

You have a great story line going for now please keep it up.
Charlie Tuna
Siar

Post by Siar »

Wanted to say that I really liked the whole setup; unusual and promising. Will be looking forward to plant part :) (although before that spaceship might train her in some kinky ways - like orgasm denial, electrostimulation and so on). Btw do males on this planet enjoy plant life as well?)
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

The next bite...

“Yes, I see that, and I see that the regenerator has been adjusting your uniform to the present change to your figure. Would you feel okay, with having two technicians on board, to update your system with the most recent updates?”
“Oh yes, no problems with that, but why don't you just send the updates over, if I may ask?”
“We have two reasons not to, first of all, part of the updates are rather highly classified, and secondly we think that the amount of data might disturb the local planet inhabitants.”
“Okay, well my transporter is ready to receive.”
“Excellent, two technicians will transport in within a moment.”
And so it was, some moments later one, and then another technician wearing the same uniform emerged from the transporter, and said “Hello Miss.”
“Hello” I answered, “and welcome on board!”
“Thank you” they both said, “we will just proceed with the updating.”
“Excellent” I said, “I'm pretty curious what the update will contain, so please proceed.”
They connected a suitcase to the on board computer system, and soon the system received a massive update.
While the update was commencing, I asked if they'd like a coffe, and as they had nothing special to do during the procedure, they both thanked yes.
I got us 3 coffes and we just drank our coffee while the update completed. As the system said, that the update had been copied and implemented, the two techniciand disconnected the suitcase again, thanked me for the coffee, and then they both transported back to the ship in waiting.

As they had been transported back, the lady I had been talking to earlier reappeared on screen, saying “Okay, by now your system has been updated with all the knowledge we have been getting here, and I suggest, that you let Sam take you through the highlights of it.”
“Certainly, I'll get to that immediately, thank you.”
“Very fine” the ISSS lady said, and I sat down in a comfortable chair, and said “Sam, would you please take me through the highlights of the new information, just uploaded?”
“Certainly” Sam's voice came, and next his body appeared too.
“Apparently this planet's inhabitants have a rather different system of procreation, compared to what you will know from humans. First thing is, that their offspring is raised seperately, in what we would refer to as orphanages. It would seem a poor upbringing by human standards, but it seem to be the only way it is done here. When the youngsters reach sexual maturity, they are released from the child cities, and goes to what could be called 'youth camps'. At this time their bodies looks pretty much like human youngsters, but as they are in the youth camp, both sexes goes through repeated modifying treatments, done by gender specific plants. The male young are being exposed to what we would call 'milking', and apparently a rather forceful one, 3 times a day, which over time does expand their genitalia, to the size already known. The female youngsters are modified in a similar way, but here it is only their reasts which are expanded outwardly, but judging from the data we have been able to collect, it seems that their vaginas are also being expanded, to accommodate the size of the modified male genitalia. When the youth of both genders are properly modified, they are released from the youth camps, into the wild, where they will be picked up by mature males respectively females patrolling the areas.”
“Sam, does this release into the wild still go gender specific?”
“Yes it does, the two youth camps are placed with a considerable distance in between them.”
“Okay, thank you, please continue.”
“It appear that the youngsters are now brought into the adult society, by thheir adult trainers or caretakers. During the next about 3 months, the youngsters appear to be introduced to the procreational process, by being brought to see youngsters a little more mature than themselves, performing the act of procreation, and apparently getting information on what and how. Apparently the procedure goes like this: the female who is going to carry a child, will go to a plant, which you have already seen on video, and will let the plant impale her with its penis shaped appendage. At this stage, the appendage will break off the plant, and shape the harness, as you saw in the video. Next the plant will bring her into a state of deep extacy, locking the penis shape inside of her, and apparently do something during the process, of which we know nothing yet.
When the appendage has been sitting inside her held by the harness for 3 daýs, the harness will release the young female, and drop to the ground. At this time, the young female's guide will take her to a male, apparently to complete the process. When encountering the male, the female will strike the male's penis, apparently pleasing the male youngster, who in return, will strike her breasts. After a few minutes of petting, the female will grab the tip of the male organ, and hold it to her vaginal opening. Next the male will, rather forcefully, insert his penis into her vagina attaching a tube to her clitoris. We are not entirely sure why, but it seems that it is to keep her from escaping, once the process has started. Apparently the females we have been able to watch, does not mind this, and so intecourse will continue uninterrupted, for about 3½ hours, with short breaks inbetween what looks like 4 ejaculations during the period, at least we have been able to monitor one male from behind, seeing his testicles reduce from about a size like a handball, down to the size of a mandarin, and we assume that the difference origin from her womb being receiving this amound of sperm. At the end of this, the male appendage will break off his abdomen, and will remain inside the females vaginal opening. As far as we have been able to see, the males have a function much like some lizards on Earth, who can break off their tails, and so we have not seen any casualties among the males, through this process. Apparently the penis will reduce in size over some time, as we have seen young females with penises embedded in them, in all sizes, and we have reason to believe, that the penis will shrink as her womb grows.”
“Sam, is there any explanation to what the penis is doing inside the young females, once they are fertilized?”
“Not really, as we are only using visual light to investigate, and to see what is actually happening, we would need something like Xray, and on this world that is not an option.”
“No, I know that.”
“But apparently, when the embedded penis has reduced itself to just about nothing, the female will travel to the orphanage befitting the gender of her baby, and will give birth there. Having given birth, the young mothers seem to be breast feeding their babies, until they are weaned, and then some will stay to care for the children growing up, and others seem to join the adult groups, taking care of the youngsters, and thus completing the circle.”
“So having sex seems to be a 'once in a lifetime event'?”
“We haven't been able to establish that a a fact, as the knowledge we have is accumulated from a long series of single observations, but it seems that the male inhabitants having detached their penises, will grow another one, through the beforehand mentioned plants, but apparently the new penises does not grow to the full size. It could suggest, that the procreation process is a one time experience, but that more or less recreational sex is an option.”
Last edited by Sadomechanix on 21 Jul 2016, 13:22, edited 1 time in total.
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

OK, my dear followers.. this is the point where you become important..!

The story is, while writing, unfolding in front of my eyes, as in front of yours!

YOUR role in this: to be 'the events' in the story! I have an idea whwere it MIGHT be going, but the invaluable factor that YOU represent, is to suggest what events might unfold, then I will have to get to 'solve the problems' arising out of this..!!

So PLEASE do not hesitate, to throw in your response..!! :D
Siar

Post by Siar »

I guess she will have to learn on her own experience what penises do once they are impregnated :)

Btw would be really cool to see deyails of what happens inside "youth camp", maybe from PoV of its inhabitors
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

Siar wrote:Btw would be really cool to see deyails of what happens inside "youth camp", maybe from PoV of its inhabitors
Most probably yes, but will be a challenge to get into the story..*LOL* MIGHT try though :-)
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

And the next bite:

“Okay, and where I come in, would then be at the place, where the young females are let out into the wild, to be picked up by the adults?”
“Exactly” Sam said, “the landing spot has been chosen some way away from the actual spot, to make as little stir to their world as possible, but we have build a 3D map, with distinct landmarks, to lead you to the right place.”
“Okay, and I expcet, that I will be going in the nude, as well as the other inhabitants of this world?”
“Exactly right again. Any kind of clothing will definitely 'blow your cover'.”
“Okay then, what other dangers will I have to be aware of?”
“Apart from the flowers, if you consider them a risk, we have found no other apparent dangers or risks. This world seem pretty benine, apart from their procreation procedures.”
“Well, I guess that those will be a challenge, but at least my body has been shaped to about the correct measures and sizes, so could you please take me for a virtual tour of the 3D map, as I will have to learn to remember it only using my human brains, please?”
“Absolutely, and yes.” Sam said, and then he laid out the 3D map in front of me, and pointed out the landmarks to follow. Next to this, he curved the map, and set it up on the floor of the circle providing gravitational pull, and I completed the tour 3 times in a row, without making major mistakes.
As the training session ended, I got myself a meal, to quench my hunger, which had been growing from walking 3 times about 10 miles, even in reduced gravitation.
After eating, I showered, and then I reported to the lady from the ISSS, that I was about ready for the mission, whenever it would be fit.
“Excellent” she said, “At the moment it is as late night, as it is onboard your vessel, as we have been carefully adjusting your rhythm of light and dark, to be synchronized with the planet, to ease the transgression without suffering from space lag. The planet makes one full rotation in 20.58 hours, and so a day here is slightly shorter than an Earth day, but I assume that you have not even noticed the change?”
“Not the slightest, but have you then modified the onboard clocks to show local planet time instead of UTC?”
“Exactly. We actually have a shown time difference between our two ships, which are quite considerable, but in order to keep your internal clock running on the right time, we have excluded the section of the ship, where you will be going through, to run by the same daylight settings, as your ship is now.”
“OK, apparently you have thought of all that can be taken care of. When do we start? And will I be transported from here in the nude, or will that not be until I go onto the planet?”
If you would please get undressed aboard your ship, to keep the matter where it belongs, and then let Sam hibernate the ship, as soon as you are out, we will be expecting you arrival in 30 minutes, your time.”
“Okay, no problem, I'll get ready.”
“Excellent.”
“Sam, would you please hibernate the ship, as soon as I have arrived at the ISSS ship next to us?”
“Most certainly” Sam said.
I got undressed, and threw the suit into the regenerator, before going to the transport station.
The transport behaved like they use to, a glimpse of sharp white light, and then a flash change of surroundings, even though the sending and receiving chambers were all build to one standard, to release stress.
Chapter three, Friday 9'th October 2614
As I had arrived safely, on the other ship, I was welcomed by the ISSS lady, still wearing her uniform, with the words “Welcome on board. If you would please follow me?”
It didn't actually sound like a question, but I kept up the polite tone and said “Cetrainly, and thank you.”
We walked along a corridor, and into another streaching pretty far, before finally arriving at a chamber at the corridor's end.
Having gotten inside, the ISSS lady said “Here we have the long distance transmitter. We have created a holographic display as close to where you will be landing as ever possible, but I advise you to land with your eyes closed, and wait a second or two, before opening your eyes, to let the transport glimpse disappear, and be replaced by darkness, before invading your senses with a completely different world. The distance you will be transported is so large, that you will experience two glimpses. The actual transfer distance is 53,142,857 miles, or pretty close to ½ an astronomical unit, but apart from the double glimpse there should be no larger difference.”
“Okay, and I just stand as usually, to be transported?”
“Yes, that is what we have found to be the best position.”
“Last thing is, that we will be reaching out for you, at the exact point of your arrival at exactly 12 noon, as the tip of the tallest mountain on the planet passes the point of your arrival, with it's shadow. It would be unwise to have others within a mile, as we have no knowledge about how they will react to transportation though.”
“Good then, well let's do it.”
“Yes, only thing is, that I will have to get back through the extended corridor, before we can initiate. This system is not completely as the usual transporters for short range, but I will give you an audible cue, and as for your confirmation, before initiating.”
“Good so, I will be awaiting your request.”
Now the ISSS lady left, closing the door behind her, and I went to the marked spot, and assumed position. Some minutes later I heard her voice saying “ Police Space Cadet Ruth Christiansson, are you ready, and in position, to be sent on your mission?”
I just reassured, that I was in position and posture, before replying “Yes Commander, please commence”, and closed my eyes tightly.
First a hum, then a glimpse, then absolutely nothing for a few seconds, then a new glimpse, and suddently I could feel air moving against my skin.
I took a deap breath, and smelled the forestlike sensation, which I had so far only experienced in it's synthesized replica, and no matter how good the replica is, this was somewhat more real, in a manner of speaking.
Now I slowly opened my eyes, and found that I was exactly where the 3D map had predicted, and as my eyes adjusted to the moonlight, from the twin moons, I recognized the world around me, found the waypoints, and started to walk cautiously through the forest.
The bottom of the forest was covered in a layer of something resembling moss only a little more elastic, and it was a real pleasure to be walking on, so soon I picked up to my usual stride.
I kept a sharp lookout for the waypoints, and some 4 hours later, I arrived at the place, where the young woman were let out of youth camp, and making very certain to keep my reference I pulled somewhat baack into the forest, hoping that I were moving in the direction a young native female would travel.
I knelt down in the hollow between two large tree trunks, who had fallen, and just kept a keen lookout for anyone approaching.
Some 2 hours later, as the sun rose, a young female actually came out of the opening, and I studied her every move and expression with a keen interest, as she were the only guide to how and what to copy, in order to keep my cover up.
She seemed a little scared, and kept pretty close to the place she had come out from, and some 30 minutes later, a mature woman came walking in the forest, towards her.
“Hello young woman, do not be afraid” the adult woman said, in a calming tone, and the young woman turned in her direction.
“Are you ready to proceed your journey in life?” the adult woman asked.
I was pretty surprised, that I understood their language so well, but kept observing.
“Yes Maam, please show me the way” the young woman replied, in a clear soft voice.
“I will, have no fear” the mature woman said “you just come with me, and I will teach you.”
“Thank you Maam” the young woman said, and walked to the mature woman, before knealing in front of her.
The mature woman held out her hand, and the young woman took her hand, in getting on her feet again.
Now they both walked off, in the direction from which the mature woman had arrived, and as they were out of sight, I got on my feet, and walked towards the place, where the young woman had been picked up.
Now all I could do was to wait and see if some other mature woman were to arrive, memorizing what I had just witnessed.
I didn't have to wait for long, as another mature woman came closer, from a different direction however, and so the first I noticed was her soft and calming voice, as she said “Hello young woman, do not be afraid.”
I turned towards her, a little shocked that she had managed to sneak in on me, but the mossy thing did actually dampen any footsteps quite efficiently.
As I got her into view, I saw a nice looking mulatto woman, in what would have been her fifties, if on earth.
“Are you ready to proceed your journey in life?” she asked.
“Yes Maam, please show me the way” I replied, in a clear soft voice.
“I will, have no fear” she said “you just come with me, and I will teach you.”
“Thank you Maam” I said, and walked to her, before knealing in front of her.
She now also reached out her hand, and in getting on my feet I grabbed her hand. She now led me into the forest in an angle about 90 degrees to the route I had been coming in at, and I made certain to get my landmarks every time possible.
After a 2 hour walk in absolute silence, we arrived in a village, and she led me into her cottage, before saying “You have been well trained, and have a pleasant mind. It is not all young females who can keep as plesantly silent. Now this is my village, and here I live. Please consider this your home, until you go to nurish your newborn. I will now make us a meal, and if you have a zillion questions, please just ask. You can ask me anything, as long as you respect that I sometimes will have to tell you to wait for the answer. Do we agree?”
“Yes Maam” I replied, and in laughing, she said “No need for maaming any longer, I'm Adwoa, and who are you?”
“I'm Ruth” I said, and cut the rest off, but continued with “I am honoured to meet you Adwoa.”
“Well, welcome to my home Ruth” she said with a smile, “what would you like to eat?”
I was shocked beyond belief, in fear of saying something wrong, but managed to say “I don't really know, but being as hungry as I am, I will leave it to your best judgement.”
“Well, then it will be a pie, that is always good” she said, “would you get some firewood, from behind the cottage?”
“Certainly, how much will you need?”
“For now, some 5 or 6 pieces would do the job.”
And so I went out and got the firewood, bringing her 6 mediumsized pieces. She started to get the meal together, and meanwhile she said “I know that evrything here may seem very new to you, but let me assure you, that it is not as dangerous as it might seem. You seem to have been well trained, and if you keep the humble attitude, you have been showing so far, you will come through it without problems. For this phase of your life the big thing is, that you will meet the male gender, to begin with at a distance, and later on also intimately.”
“I'd say, that the intimate part does scare me a little” I said.
“Well, there is no need to be afraid. The final goal of course is, that you will be aving a child of your own, but before that, you will see the preparations to that some times, with young woman your age, and will be able to see what goes on, and the plasures derived from it. He next one will be prepaired this afternoon, and you and probably a few other girls will be taken to see it take place, and I and the other girls gides will be explaining the happenings to you, as they go on.”
“Well, meaning that I will get to see it, before getting personally involved?” I asked.
“Most cretainly” she said, “This it such an important event, that you need to be properly prepaired for it, and this is my role in all of this.”
“I will be listening and learning the best I can!”
“Very good so” she said, with a comforting smile.
By now the pie was getting in the oven, and slowly being prepaired. She took out two plates, and two forks, setting the table, and I kept my word of learning as fast as I could.
As the pie was ready, we sat down at the table and got something to eat. I dare say that she made a good pie.
After cleaning up, which was left to me, Adwoa came to me saying “There is an option to see the procreation process in a short while, if you are not too tired?”
“Well, I am a little tired” I said, “but I am pretty certain, that this experience will keep me wide awake!”
“Very well then, now this time we will be keeping some distance to the happenings, as I will be explaining as much as I can, while the process is going on, and I do not want to disturb Neel, as she is going through the most important process in her life.”
“That is absolutely good with me” I said, and then we walked out the door, and about a mile through the forest, just enjoying this very fine summers day.
As we got to an opening in the forest, where I saw the plant carrying the flowers I saw on video, Adwoa put a hand on my shoulder, holding me back, and said “What you see in front of you is the Melonna plant, which I'm certain, that you have already heard of in your education, but just to resume the facts, this plant delivers the egg, into the womb, where it can be fertilized and nourished through having intercourse with a male, once the egg is in place. The implantation of the egg might look pretty invasive, but I can say from personal experience, that it is highly pleasing, and will not hurt you in any way.”
“That is what I have been told” I lied, “but I must say, that I'm still somewhat apprehensive about it.”
Apparently she expected, that I had had all this information before, most probably in youth camp, so I just played the game of deception, to complete my mission.
“And besides that, I am very happy, that you repeat the important facts, into the context where they will soon be meaningful to me.”
“No problem” she smiled, “I'd rather repeat something one time too many!”
Now a young woman, looking like my age, came walking into the clearing along with 2 more mature females.
Adwoa lowered her voice a little and said “Here comes Neel, along with her two guides. The woman on her right side is Dwana, who is her guide, and the one on her left is Wola, who is our procreation specialist. “
By now the 3 woman had stopped, and then the 2 mature woman took one step back, leaving the Neel woman on her own.
Neel took a deep breath, and started to walk towards the flower. As she got to the flower, she took hold of a flower, caressing its grapefruit sized ceter.
“Now she is asking the flower, if the egg is in a state, where it can be implanted successfully” Adwoa said in a low voice, “and if the egg is right, the flower will bend itself down.”
That was exactly what happened. The flower stem bent down, and Neel placed the tip of it, to her vagina.
“Now the flower is sensing if her body is ready for the process, and if so, it will implant the egg into her womb” Adwoa continued.
By now the flower appendage had become all shiny, looking like it had been somehow greased from within.
“Now you see the petals opening up, prepairing for the impregnation . They will hold the flowerhead in place, until the egg is properly implanted.”
And the it happened. The flower appendage slid itself into her vagina, and closed the petals around her body and her breasts, tightening themselves around her breasts until they were shaped into spheres in front of her chest.
“Now, look at her face please!” Adwoa said.
I shifted my focus, and saw Neel's face express the most intense sexual delight I'd ever seen. Now she started to moan deeply, as the flower started to move inside of her. This causing her to go completely crosseyed, and to wiggle in obvious delight.
Now she sank to her knees, and rolled over to lie on her back, before arching her whole body up from the ground, only touching terra firma with the back of her head and her heels.
After a few minutes, the flower stopped moving inside of her, and Neel collapsed on the ground. As far as I coud see in intense bliss.
“Now the flower has implanted the egg successfully, and in a moment you will see the flowerbud extract itself, as it has now done what needs to be done” Adwoa said, still in her low voice.
I just nodded, as I was in both shock and awe by what I had just seen happen, and I didn't trust my voice right now.
Apparently Neel had now caught her breath and her connection to realities around, so in big effort she managed to pick herself up, and get on her feet. As she got up, the central part of the flower detached itself from the petals, and fell to the ground, but the petals still sat firmly around her young body, cleanching her breasts.
Now the two mature woman, came back to her, and gently took her hands.
“Now stay close beside me please” Adwoa said.
The two mature woman led Neel along into the forest, and we followed them at what I guess would be considered a respectful distance of about 25 feet.
Adwoa” I said, in a low voice, “are they now taking her to a male?”
“Yes” Adwoa answered, “she is by all records still pretty dizzy, from recent events, but it is important to get the egg fertilized while it is still alive. This leave a time window of almost half a day, but the sooner the better, and so the male village is placed as far away on the other side of the plant, as our village is.”
We followed the 3 woman through the forest, and as we came to the edge of the forest, I saw my first planet male in the flesh.
If you were able to look past hist big penis, he actualy looked pretty good. About 6'4”, well defined muscles, and a nice face, but the thing I couldn't take my eyes off was his penis.
Besides what 'd seen on video, back home, it was awsome to see this giant member, protruding from his abdomen, a little more than one foot long, and about 4 inches wide, at the widest point, at the rim of his penis head.
The 2 mature woman had stopped at the edge of the forest, and here Adwoa and I stopped too, while Neel walked out ito the pasture.
Now the male saw her coming, and started walking towards her. As they met, he gently stroked her breasts, and she gently touched his giant penis in return. Apparently this was god for both of them, as they both moaned in delight.
“Now, in a moment you will see her grab his penis, and hold it to the opening in the flower petal harness, where the egg was implanted earlier. If he takes pleasure in her, and I don't doubt that from what I'm hearing, he will thrust his penis into her vagina, and the clitoris tube at the base of his penis will attach itself around her clit” Adwoa said.
And rightfully so. She took what looked like a firm grip around his penis head, and with some effort, she pulled it down to her mound, and pulled it so far in, that the widest part of his penis head touched the opening in the petal harness.
Having her handle his giant member most obviously was a pleasurable experience for him too, as he moaned loudly.
Neel grabbed his shoulders, and he grabbed hers, and then he started to work his big penis up inside of her, having them both wiggle and gasp with intense pleasure.
As his penis was almost fully inserted in her vagina, they seemed to get in trouble. It looked as if he couldn't go any deeper, but then Neel pushed his houlders backwards quite forcefully, which had them both fall to the ground, with him on his back. Neel had swung her legs upwards, as soon as he started falling, and the thrust resulting from the fall finally made her get all of his penis inside of her abdomen.
She gave out a sharp scream, which soon turned into a deep moaning, and now I saw a wormlike tube, at the base of his penis attach itself to her clit. The tube was about 4 inches long.
“So, as you see they are now locked together, and will stay locked like this until the egg is properly fertilized. During this period he will be working like a madman to keep her pleasure up, as this has a very big importance in fertilizing the egg” Adwoa said.
Neel and the male in the pasture seemed to be acting on cue, as she folded her legs om either side of his body, and started to ride his penis, all that the clitoris tube would allow. A little later she seemed to be running out of energy, and so he raised his knees, to let her lean on them, and then he started to move in stead. She pulled up her knees, and whined in pleasure, being fucked deeply by his giant penis.
Some time later, she spasmed wildly, and he gave out an impressive roar, and it looked like as if he was pumping loads and loads of cum into her.
Last edited by Sadomechanix on 21 Jul 2016, 13:23, edited 1 time in total.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

I'm loving this story!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Siar

Post by Siar »

locked together like that for weeks... both creepy and hot

Now I wonder how process of his "training" with different plant went liked :)
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

The next bite...

I could feel Adwoa's eyes on me, and so I looked back at her.
“You seem less scared now, if I read your body right, or?” she asked.
I turned as re as a stoplight, as I had actually let the situation get to me, and being in the nude, I had no way of disguising it, at least not to an experienced woman like Adwoa.
“There is no need to be embarrased about that” she continued, “it is absolutely natural, and part of the reason we show you youngsters what is going to come. If you were scared, it would most probably not be a good experience, and the egg will not get fretilized without the correct combination of liquids, to soften it's hard shell.”
“Eh, so in order to make it work, it is equally important that both parts orgasm?”
“Oh yes, very much so. It rarely happens, but we have had situations where it just did not work.”
“Okay, and well what happens then? I mean if I have heard you right, they will stay attached to one another until the egg is fertilized?”
“Well, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but now that you ask the question, it is so that they will stay attached to one another for almost 3 days, until the egg finally dies from lack of nutrition. By that time the connection will be broken, and when he pull his penis out of her, the petal harness will let go of her body, and she will expell the egg, that didn't get fertilized. It is a rare ocurrance, and when it happens, we have a lot of work ahead of us, first of all working with her sensitivity, and following that, she is carefully trained with a male, which has expelled his semen, to teach her to enjoy the situation.”
“Okay, well that sounds like a lot of work.”
“It is, but it is worth the while. It is essential, that we keep procreating, and after all the work, we have never had a second failure.”
“Oh, I'm glad to hear that!”
“Well, we sort of know what we're doing. We have been doing this since the dawn of time. By the way, now that we are talking of it, would you please stand up, facing me?”
“Yes” I said, and got on my feet.
Adwoa waved me closer, and as I was standing only inches from her, she said “I see that your clit is rather small, has noone said that before?”
“Eh, no..” I said.
“Well, it might become a problem, if the clit tube cannot attach properly, when you get to that. Luckily we have a way to remedy that.”
“Eh, like being what? Does it hurt?”
Adwoa laughed and answered with a big smile “Hurt? by all means no! The ones having their clit's expanded has so far all been having a very good time with it! It is a small fish like animal, living in a special lake, which we carefully attach to the clit in question. Here it suck itself into position, and then it stay attached until the clit has been expanded to proper size. And no need to be afraid, it has no teeth!”
Images flew through my head, and not all of them pleasant, but I decided that if Adwoa said, that it was safe, I'd have to believe her, in order to complete my mission.
“Well, if it is necessary” I said.
Adwoa smiled, and said “You will love it, please follow me.”
It didn't sound like a question, so as Adwoa got up, I jus looked out into the pasture, and saw that Neel now was laying on her back, with her feet on either side of the male's head, being fucked as deeply, as the clit tube allowed for. She was moaning, and he was grunting with pleasure as well.
“Come” Adwoa said, and I turned to follow her.
We walked through the forest for about two miles, before arriving at a small rock pool.
“Now, this is the sacred pool. Only trained and trusted guides know this place, so I will have to crave, that you swear never to give it's location away, okay?”
“I swear” I said, and sent the lady from ISSS a mental excuse.
Good thank you” Adwoa said, “Now you walk out into the water, and stand with your legs wide open.”
I did as I was told to, and it was actually feeling pretty good to get into the water, after all the walking in the forest. As I got so far out, that the water reached my waist, Adwoa said “Okay, that is fine. Now open your legs wide, and just wait.”
Once again I did as she told me to, and found two places to put my feet under the crystal clear water, where the angles were just right, so I could stand comfortably.
Now I saw a fish in the water, and then one more. They had silvery scales, and was about as wide as my thumb, but twice the length.
One of them came swimming up to my clit, and I gasped in surprize, as it gently touched my nether lips. I was just about to clench my privates with both my hands, but the it dawned on me, that this might be what Adwoa meant, by saying, that those having been through it before had been having a good time of it, so I just clenched my hands together above the surface of the water.
Now the fish kissed me again, and now I was sufficiently prepaired to actually enjoy the soft kiss on my nether lips, and no surprize, I actually was turned on by this weird but pleasant feeling.
Now the fish kissed me again, and as I could feel it hitting my clit, which was becoming erect by the stimulation, this small fish all of a sudden produced a pretty forceful suction, pulling my entire clit into it's mouth.
I yelped in surprize, and slammed both my hands down there, but apparently the fish didn't care, it just kept sort of milking my clit with varying degrees of suction. I on the other hand were getting pretty excited by this, and didn't pay any attention to Adwoa, on the edge of the pool.
“RUUTH” I finally heard Adwoa's voice, calling out in a commanding tone, and so I turned to her, still with my clit sucked into the milking fish's mouth.
“Yes?” I said.
“You can come out of the water now, and don't mind the fish, it'll stay attached until it has done it's job, even out of the water.”
By now I was moaning with pleasure, but I managed to walk to the edge of the pool, and as Adwoa had said, the fish just kept sucking my clit just the same. By now I was getting close to orgasming, and so I sat down on the mossy forest floor, to keep myself from falling over, as the continous sucking on my clit continued. Soon after I was spasming all over as an orgasm swelled through my body.
Thanks to the thick moss I didn't brak any bones, but as the fish kept doing it's job relentlessly, I couldn't help but trying to pull it away from my hyper sensitive clit, but to absolutely no avail. The silvery scales were so slippery, that it beat anything I had ever encountered. I simply could not get a grip on it, and so it just kept milking my clit, having me spasm all over the moss.
As my hypersensitivity faded a little, and the sensation started to feel good again, I looked around for Adwoa, and saw her sitting in the moss some ten feet away.
“Aaahmm, how long will this continue?” I gasped.
“I can't say precisely, but it will surely not come off before sunrise tomorrow. It is all down to how your body responds to the treatment. The longest I have seen so far was 3 days.”
Her words hit me like a thunderbolt, and I just gasped in disbelief.
“But your fast orgasm response indicate, that you are responding pretty good, and so you should not need all that long” Adwoa said.
By now I was involuntarily moaning again, on my way to yet another orgasm, as the fish faithfully milked my clit, and soon after I simply lost my connection to the surrounding world, as another very powerful orgasm sent my body into an arch, only touching the soft moss with my neck and my heels.
I must have fainted, as the sun was just about to go down as I regained my conciousness. Adwoa was sitting next to me, and as she saw, that I was coming back, hse held a bottle to my lips.
Besides the fish still sucking my poor clit, I managed to grab the bottle, and take a sip from it.
The liquid was incredibly sweet, but then again not bad, as it also contained spices and something like mint, in a perfect balance, and I could feel it nourishing my body.
I quickly finished the bottle, and the liquid added a soft tingling feeling to my whole body, as it seemed to flow into every single cell, including of course my clit, still being milked by the fish attached to me.
I just managed to give the bottle back to Adwa, before arching my body in yet another powerful orgasm.
This time I had a squirting orgasm, much to my surprise, as this had never occurred to me before.
Apparently this was good, at least for something, as I while orgasming saw that Adwoa clapped her hands, yelling a loud “YES!” as my juices was sprayed out over the rock pool.
As the orgasm faded off, my body simply collapsed on the moss, and half way through a daze, I recognized that my clit was no longer being tortured. Next I saw Adwoa walk to me, and grab the fish between my legs, bringing it back to the water.
I was powerless to do anything besides laying down, so I just relaxed, and some time later I had gathered so much power, that I was able to get up sitting.
Adwoa was sitting next to me, and as I got up, she held a cup of water to me. I grabbed the cup, and drank it eagerly, before giving a deep sigh.
“Well, did I lie to you, or was it a good experience?” Adwoa asked.
I chuckled, and said “One thing that I can say is, that I have never tried anything remotely like that!”
“Your response proved that” Adwoa said, smiling, “and as you gave the gift of your juices to the pool, you also ensured that the fish will be plentiful.”
“Mmh” I said, “that is a good thing!”
“It most certainly is” Adwoa said with a big smile, “but do you like the gift the fish has given to you?”
I sudently became aware that the whole thing had happened for a reason, so I looked down myself, and saw that my clit now protruded out between my nether lips, almost 2 inches long, and this in it's present 'relaxed' state. I simply dropped my jaw, short of words, which is no usual occurance for me.
Adwoa interpreted my expression within her own understanding, and said “Yes, you have really been given a most beautiful clit. If you think that you can, just try to fondle it a little, and let us have the pleasure of seeing it in all it's splendor.”
I looked at her in deep disbelief, but then I realized, that this was not planet Earth, and that masturbation might not be considered ad private here, as it is back home, and so I licked my fingers, and touched my new giant clit.
It sent a jolt of pleasure through my body, and soon my juices were flowing again, as my clit rose to 3½ inch in length, and about an inch wide. I was baffled, because with a clit this size I could almost fuck another girl, but on the other hand, I would have to consider what to be wearing, when returning to the human society.
“Excellent, just excellent!!” Adwoa said.
I didn't know exactly what to think about it, but remembering my mission objective, I said “It is a huge change I must admit.”
“Yes, you have really been blessed, and it is only well placed, that you returned the blessing to the pool.”
I just kept to myself, that it had nothing to do with my willing.
Now Adwoa reached me a fruit, and said “You should eat something, to replenish your life force.”
I thanked her, and grabbed the fruit, which resembled an apple, and bit into it.
It tasted almost like an apple too, just with a slight touch of spices, and so I gnawed away at it, and when only the core was left, she gave me another, which I ate too, having a tremendous appetite.
As I finished the second fruit, my appetite was quenched, and now Adwoa asked me “Well, are you ready to go back, and see the end of the procreation with Neel?”
I somehow felt that I could manage, and so we got on our feet, and walked through the moonlit forest back to the meadow.
As we got there, we sat down at the edge of the forest again, and in the sunrise I saw Neel and the goodlooking male in their continued intercourse. Neel was riding him forcefully, twisting her hips from side to side, while pulling her abdomen up and down his giant cock as far as the clit tube would allow.
He was moaning and gasping, and soon after we arrived, they both orgasmed heavily.
What came next stunned me profoundly, as the clit tube dtached itself from her clit, and his cock broke off his body, staying inside of her vagina.
I looked a second time, fearing to see cascades of blood, but not so. Instead I saw Adwoa jump up, yelling “Yipeeeh”, as well as quite a few other ones around the edge of the forest surrounding the meadow.
The male just laid back on the meadow, and Neel kneeled down beside him, kissing him, and apparently thanking him. I was still too shocked to do or say anything, and I guess that it was good as I would normaly have obeyed my first aid training, and have jolted out there to stop the bleeding, which would have occurred, if a human male had suddently had his penis ripped from his body.
Adwoa now hugged me, and said “Oh, isn't that wonderful. A new baby is on it's way!”
Her touch broke the spell, and I managed to say “Wow.”
Adwoa suddently stopped, and said “Oh please excuse me, I forget that this is all new to you. What you just saw is he cmpletion of the fretilisation of the egg in her womb. Now the penis will feed the fetus, until she gives birth, and in a few weeks he will have grown his permanent penis, which will allow him to please us afterwards, and or to teach a young lady the pleasures of procreation, as I mentioned the day before yesterday.”
“Eh, the day before yesterday?” I asked bewildered, as I remembered the conversation to have happened the afternon before.
“Oh yes, I forgot that you have been more or less unconcious for a full day, while your clit was expanded.”
I grabbed the chance to avoid making a fool of myself, and then I asked “For that long, really?”
“You should have been able to tell, from the fact, that they were seperated by now, but I guess that your attention has been elsewhere.”
I noted that apparently first intercourse in this world was supposed to last for something like a day and a half, and to keep up apperances, I just said “Oh yes.”
Last edited by Sadomechanix on 21 Jul 2016, 13:25, edited 1 time in total.
Siar

Post by Siar »

Really hot torture)
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

The next bite:
“But for now” Adwoa said, “we should be getting homebound, it s getting late by now.”
“Oh yes” I said, and so we started towards the village, and I couldn't help feeling a little aquard, walking through the forest showing my newly expanded clit to all and everyone.
We got back to the village, and helped one another in prepairing a meal. After eating, I took care of the dishes, and as the sun was setting Neel came in through the door.
“Hello Adwoa and Ruth” she said.
“Hello Neel” I said, and so did Adwoa, and continued “I asked Neel to come over, to let you ask her anything, if you'd like to.”
“Well, ehm” I studdered, “ANYthing?”
“But certainly” Neel said, smiling.
In this very instant the penis, still embedded inside of her seemed to move, and Neel let out a deep moan of pleasure. I was flabbergasted, and just watched it happening, until it stopped again some 10 minutes later.
As I found my mind again, I asked “Does it feel as good, as it looked like?”
“Almost better” Neel replied, “it really keeps me turned on all the time, but then again, it is important to get the embryo to develop properly.”
“So, if I understand you correctly, you will be kept turned on until giving birth?”
“Yes of course” Neel replied, “where did you have your youth camp? I mean I was taught this so carefully, that I don't understand that you're able to ask at all?”
I could have bittn off my tounge, but then I got an idea, that just might save me, and said “Well, I'll have to admit, that sometimes my attention goes wandering. I'm sorry.”
“Okay” Neel said, “but then, I guess that I have your full attention right now?”
“You most certainly do” I said.
“Good then, now to repeat what you seem to have missed out on, after the fertilisation of the egg implanted by the flower, the embryo need to eat and drink in order to stay alive. In order to feed the embryo the penis will be feeding itself to the embryo, and thus slowly decrease in size. In order to keep the embryo hydrated, the penis will keep your juices flowing, and will have you orgasming at sunrise and at sunset, to supply the special liquids to the embryo on a regular basis.”
“Okay, thank you” I said, “I don't know how I could miss out on that, but I'm grateful, that you're so kind to tell me.”
“No problem” Neel said, smiling, “Anything else, that you've missed out on?”
“She has already had her clit expanded” Adwoa added in.
“Oh, that should be quite an experience?” Neel said.
“Absolutely” I answered.
“Well, I have always been curious about that” Neel said, “but as I have always had a nice clit I'll never get to have that experience myself. But please show it to me.”
The request came so naturaly, that I thought that the only proper response would be to show her, and so I opened my legs, and leaned back, to let her see my expanded clit. It did however send a tingle down my spine, to expose my clit to another girl.
Next I found out, that the tingle actually ended in my clit, making it stand out, in all it's splendor, fully erect.
“She was badly hit” Adwoa added in, “as her clit was almost hidden, but the silver fish did a fine job of helping her.”
“I see” Neel said, “I would never have guessed, that Ruth's clit had been expanded. It just is so beautiful now!” and then she reached out, and gently stroked my hard clit a few times.
I gasped and moaned, and at the same time I was absolutely baffled.
“It seems to be highly receptive too” Neel said, and I just nodded.
“Well, now that it has been necessary to make modifications, and you seem to be fascinated by Ruth's expanded clit, why don't you give Ruth an orgasm, to let us see, if she has problems with that too, Neel?” Adwoa said.
“Oh, that would be nice” Neel said, and then looking at me “Could I have you in the chair? I have a feeling that you might react quite heavily?”
“Eh, yes you can” I said, not knowing what I was allowing her to do, but it appeared that she was just taking good care of me, so I just went along with her suggestion.
Now Adwoa stood up, and fetched sort of a chair, and a basket full of something almost looking like thin lians. The chair looked like a grid construction, with two grid structures pointing out from where my butt was probably going to be, in a 90 degree angle. I guessed that I was to sit on it, having my legs held wide open.
“Please” Neel said, and pointed to the chair, and so I got up, and put my butt, where I guessed it needed to go, nd then I laid my legs on the 2 grid structures, wide apart.
Now Neel and Adwoa quickly and efficiently bound my legs to the grid, followed by my waist, and then they tied my elbows to one another, on the back side og the backrest.
I didn't know what to say, so I just kept silent, and had the weird experience, that being restrained like this actually turned me even more on. Finally Adwoa held a ball, in the size of a table tennis ball to my lips, and so I opened my mouth.
Adwoa put the ball into my mouth, and as soon as it sensed the humidity, it popped up to fill my mouth completely, and so I was relieved from the possibility to say anything wrong, as I was now completely gagged, wth my mouth wide open, and I guess that my cheeks had to be bulging too, but had no way to find out, other than looking downwards, which confirmed my suspicion.
Now the penis inside of Neel moved again, and while moaning happily, she sat down between my legs, licked her lips, and started to nibble carefullt at my exposed and super rigid clit.
It was so intense, that had I not been bound so securely to the chair, I would have spasmed all over.
Next Neel stuck out her tounge, and licked the underside of my clit, and I would have moaned loudly, had I not been gagged.
Neel looked up at my face, while licking my clit, and I saw that she liked it as much as I did.
I was on my way to an orgasm on a very fast train, and then Neel closed her lips around the head of my clit, and while working my clit head with her toung, she slowly slid her lips down my clit, till she reached it's base. The orgasm hit me like a sledge hammer, and I spasmed uncontrollably, but bund s I were, the chair kept my body immobile, and eel just started to milk my clit with her mouth.
I tore at my bounds, but they didn't give an inch, so no matter what I liked or not, my clit was still held firmly in place for Neel to play with, and so she did!
By now Neel was rubbing my clit with her tounge all over it, and in my postorgasmic hypersensitivity I was just about to faint. Neel now just pulled her lips up and down my clit, and soon the hyper sensitivity gave way to a new wave of excitement.
Awoa placed a jar next to Neel, and I saw her dip her hand into the jar, and pull it up again, now covered in a clear substance. Neel now streached her fingers out, and put them together in a shape reminding me of a cock, and I was guessing right, because next I coul feel her wole hand and most of her lower arm slide up my expanded pussy.
Following this, she started pulling her arm back and forth, most literally fist fucking me, while still fondling my clit, with her other hand, using some of the slippery substance.
Now my whole body tensed like a spring, and as the orgasm hit me, I yelped into the gag, cumming so hard, that I squirted my juices all over the place, and totally helpless to stop it.
As this monster orgasm finally subsided, Neel pulled her arm out of my pussy, and stopped fondling my clit. It just was so powerful having her hand move out of my pussy, after such an orgasm, but she was so careful, that it only added to my pleasure in some funny way.
As Neel's fingertips finally slid out of my pussy, I moaned into the gag, feeling wonderfully satisfied, and as Neel had dried off her hand and arm with a towel, she and Adwoa untied my now pretty limp body from the chair, and finally Adwoa removed the gag from my mouth, after poking it with a finger, which let it return to it's table tennis ball size.