Changing Room Surprise F/M CD

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
greenfrog9

Changing Room Surprise F/M CD

Post by greenfrog9 »

My first attempt at writing a story for us, so let's hope it goes okay.

Walking into her favorite store, a gothic fashion shop, he had no clue what was in store for him. She knew he liked the same clothes, and not just on her, he wanted to wear the same.

He was never good at figuring out what fit him, and when she brought him some gothic pants to try on, he didn't realize she intentionally picked 2 sizes too small. He entered the changing room, and quickly pulled off his pants, but as he did, she told him through the door she found a perfect shirt too and to take that off also. Her statement was almost true, as she had actually found him a perfect dress, but needed him distracted as she reached in and stole his pants he wore to the store. As soon he had the shirt off, he realized his pants were gone, but he figured the pants she picked would fit. To his horror, he couldn't even get the pants all the way up.

Now in a panic, he called for her though the door asking, "Where are my pants?, These don't fit." She gave him an answer he didn't expect when she simply said, "They're gone." "What am I supposed to wear?" He enquired. As shes tossing the dress she just bought for him under the door, she says, "Wear this."

He always wanted to be forced to crossdress, and now he sees that he really has no choice but to wear this dress or go out of the changing room in his underwear, or rather her underwear, as he was wearing a set of her panties.

As he's getting dressed, she continued to shop for him, finding some nice high heeled boots and black opaque tights. He steps out of the changing room with his face almost as red as the dress he was wearing. He asked for his clothes, but she replied saying, "that dress is your clothes. I bought as a gift for you, you like it don't you?" He didn't like it, he loved it, and loved her even more, and couldn't hurt her feelings by asking for his pants and shirt. He said with a smile, "yes, thank you very much." She responded with a squeal of delight and said, "there's more! Those tennis shoes and hairy legs don't go with that dress, so go back in there and put on these." Taking the bag from her, he didn't even look inside, he just smiled and said, "okay."

Thanks for reading, I hope there were at least a few people who enjoyed this. I don't know if I should incorporate this into another bigger story, or just try to continue with this sometime. For now this is all I have until I get some feedback. I don't really know how well it reads to others.