What happens next..? Suggestions welcomed!

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
KinkInSpace

Re: What happens next..? Suggestions welcomed!

Post by KinkInSpace »

Will do. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

THE NEXT BITE:

“Hmm” she said, “that is an interesting one. I just can't imagine being tickled inside my pussy, but it looked good.”
By now the setting sun was filling the library with a warm orange red light, and she reached out and pushed a button, which made the glass in the big windows go dark, enabling her to see what was on the computer screens.
I was now up sitting on the floor, so she put on the headset, lying next to the monitors, and said “Please go face the windows”, and I gasped, as the stimulation hit me, from her voice.
I got up, and went to the windows, standing next to Kate, looking out into the sunset. Even through the now darkened windows, it was a sight to behold. I could hear her clicking the mouse from time to time, but had no idea what she was doing, but as long as I wasn't tickled anymore right now, I didn't mind.
As the sun finally disappeared under the horizon, the windows lost their dark color, and I felt pretty exposed, especially as the light was turned on in the library, and I stood facing the floor to ceiling windows, clearly lit up, by the library light.
“You are now free to move” came the lady's voice, and again I gasped, as her voice triggered my stimulators, and so I turned around from the window, to see her click on something on 'my screen' and then on something on the screen, displaying Kate's controls.
Now my clit started buzzing, and I recognized the 'GPS-route in action buzz', so I walked forwards, and getting to the library door, I opened it, and walked through it, closely followed by Kate. Outside the door, my left breast buzzed, so I turned left, until my clit was buzzing again, and started down the stairs, to the hall.
In the hall, my right breast buzzed, so I turned right, and with my clit buzzing again, walked towards the door, to the driveway, and with a little hesitation I opened the door, and walked out onto the stairs.
My clit was still buzzing happily away, so I walked down the stairs, and down the stairs, I turned right, as my right breast started buzzing. I praised the fact, that the sun had gone under the horizon, covering the world in darkness, as both my bra, and the belt lit up, making my almost nude body stand out in the darkness.
I had stopped, shocked, as the light came on, and now I received the punishment, for not moving, as the butt plug suddently gave me a rather effective jolt, up my butt.
This made me jump, and kept me walking along the mansion, as I didn't want to have that experience once more. As I got to the end of the building, my right breast started buzzing, and so I turned right, which led me into the garden, still closely followed by Kate.
We were then led through the rather large garden, all lit up, and as we passed the lawn, on our way back, the stimulation suddenly changed to a deep pumping sensation, which made us both go down on our knees on the grass, before orgasming profoundly, totally helpless in the grip of the belts and bras.
Then, all of a sudden, the light turned itself off, and the stimulation stopped. I caught my breath, and waited for what would come next, as I by coincidence passed my hand over the one lock, in my belt.
I was surprised, that it was halfway open, but then it dawned on me, that I had set it to open at 9:02PM, and the fact, that the sun had passed under the horizon, fitted the time exactly.
I looked at Kate, and said “Has your locks opened too?”
She reached for her belt, and said “Yes, my goodness.”
“Okay” I said, “what would you think of walking back, and see if we can get dressed?”
“Sounds like a fine idea to me.”
And so we got up, and walked back around the building, up the stairs, and into the hall.
Here we were met by the man and his wife, and she said “Okay, and welcome back, into normal circumstances. We were almost worried, that we'd have to go searching for you.”
“Thank you, in more ways than one, it just took a few moments to realize what happened, and why” I said.
“How would you feel about a shower, and then something to eat?” he asked.
“Sounds like heaven” we both said, “and by the way, I'm Jill, and she's Kate, when not acting under nicknames.”
“Okay” he said, “I'm Jack, and my darling is Clarissa.”
“Well” I laughed “Hello Jack and hello Clarissa.”
“Hello Jill and Kate, and welcome here.” Clarissa said laughing, “and now that we have been formally introduced, please come this way.”
Clarissa led us to the bathroom, which was as big, as anything there, “Could I get permission to see the inside of the belt?” she asked.
“Sure” I said, opening the lock in my collar, removing it, and putting it on a table. Next I opened the lock on my bra, and had the small pump push my nipples from their ball prisons, with a small puff of air.
“What was that, if you don't mind me asking?” Clarissa said.
“Surely I don't, see, to catch my nipples, in their own spheres, a small air pump has been build into the bra. When I put on the bra, and close the lock half way, it will supply a vacuum, inside the nipple spheres, just enough to ensure that they end up, where they are intended to be. When opening the lock again, to take off the bra, the pump supplies a mild air pressure, in the nipple spheres, pushing them out again, allowing me to remove my breasts from the bra.”
“Okay, well that's clever design!” Clarissa said.
“It surely is, and if you look closely, you will see the same function, with my clit, when I open the belt lock.”
Clarissa sat down on the floor in front of me, and looked closely, so I popped the lock open, and the belt pump did as it was supposed to, gently pushing my clit out of the clit tube.
I then pulled the belt downwards, relieving myself from both the dildo and the butt plug, with a deep sigh of relief.
As I put the belt on the table, Clarissa looked on the inside of it, and said “It is shaped with an astonishing accuracy, I think the designer must have been a woman. But here I am talking, please hit the shower, I'll just clean your toys, if you'd like me to.”
“Well, eh, thank you” I said, and I went to the shower, where Kate had just finished showering.
It felt like heaven, and I enjoyed every second of it, and after the shower, I was handed a large soft towel, and so I got myself dry as well.
Some way or another our dresses had arrived while I was showering, and so I put on the dress, without any underwear, and again I wondered how good it felt. Finally I stepped into the boots, and then I just wondered for a moment what to do with the belt, bra and collar.
“If you're wondering what to do with your toys, I'm sure that we have a bag, in which it will fit. I'll just ask the driver to get it, and make sure it goes back with you.”
“Ah, that's wonderful” I said, “I'm not used to having servants.”
“There are benefits in that” Clarissa laughed, “and let's enjoy one more, I bet dinner is ready.”
So we went to the dining room, and truly, a fine dinner was just ready, so we sat down, and over dinner, we talked about the belts and how they had gotten into being.
Clarissa asked for a price, and I told her, that I hadn't the faintest idea, but promised, to let her know asap.
Having finished a wonderful dinner, we promised that it wouldn't be our last encounter, and then the driver took us back to Kate's house, and luckily, Chris had brought all my stuff with him home, including my phone, my purse and my keys.
Thus supplied, the driver took me home, and helped me carry all the different stuff in, and with a compassionate thank you, for all his kindness, I sent him off again.
I made my mind up, and set the alarm clock one hour earlier, and then I jumped straight into bed, and slept like a happy kitten all night.
gemt

Post by gemt »

Good fun so-far.
I did think you could add a titanium exosceleton to nullify the issue of simply using a dremmel to destroy the plastic belt.
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

gemt wrote:Good fun so-far.
I did think you could add a titanium exosceleton to nullify the issue of simply using a dremmel to destroy the plastic belt.
My guess is, that if you pay something like 10K$ you'd most probably not do that.. *LOL*
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

THE NEXT BITE:

Thursday morning the alarm-clock went off all too early, but then again, I got up, and after having enjoyed a good breakfast, I set about to get all my stuff stuffed away in the right places.
I speculated what to wear, but decided, that it was a long day at college, so I simply put on a nice set of underwear, a Tshirt, a pair of jeans and my well worn sneakers.
My day at college dragged itself along, and finally, the school day was over, and so I headed home.
At home, I called Chris, to inquire about the retail sales price for Clarissa. Chris told me, that he'd call me back with an estimate, and so he did, some 2 hours later.
I then called Carissa “Hi Clarissa, Jill here, I've gotten a price for you, if you're still interested?”
“Hi Jill, and thankyou for yesterday. Yes, I'm still truly hooked on that idea, so what's the price?”
“Well, I'm sorry to have to say it, but it'll come at 10,000$.”
“Okay” Clarissa said, “That's no problem, at least not for us, but I guess it might limit the market, if you're planning to sell it.”
“I think that Chris is looking at this, as a possible sales item” I said, “but I guess that the price will make it hard to sell, besides the fact, that Chris will have to make the necessary scans and printings, more or less off hours, as his present company is working in a very different line of production.”
”Well” Clarissa said, “I could get a few ideas to solve that problem, but why don't I come by your place, and then we could talk to this Chris, and find out what we can build in common?”
“Well, that could become interesting” I said, “but then I'll just have to find out if Chris can spare the time this afternoon, if that was what you were thinking?”
“Excellent, I'll be awating you call” Clarissa said, and so I hung up.
Next I called Chris, saying “Hi Chris, me again, I've just talked to Clarissa, about the price she wanted. Apparently, she would like to have her money involved in the project too. Could we arrange a meeting this afternoon?”
“Hi Jill, that should be no problem, what about here, in an hour from now?”
“That sound just perfect, I'll just tell Clarissa, and then we'll be with you in an hour.”
And so, 45 minutes later, I was picked up by Clarissa, in her own BMW, and we drove to Chris' company address.
In the reception, the girl at the counter said “Hello Jill, and welcome, Chris is in meeting room 2, at the far end of the building.”
“Thank you” I said, “we'll find him there.” and went through the building, down to the meeting room.
Inside Chris sat at a computer, and looking up he said “Ah welcome” getting up from the chair, “you must be the Clarissa, Jill talked about?” reaching his hand out to Clarissa.
Clarissa shook his hand, and said “I don't know ifI'm THAT Clarissa, but surely Iam such one.”
“Excellent” Chris said, Jill said that you might have a business interest in our little thing?”
“Yes, actually” she said, “apart from my obvious interest, I have the possibility to supply the means necessary, to make this wonderful project into a viable business. This interest is, of course, a lean and clean business proposal.”
“Of course” Cris said, “and it could be pretty interesting, as we are already having requests for production, but the facility we have here, is pretty unsuited for that kind of production, as we are working with both military and other costumer segments, who might not agree to this idea.”
“So first thing would be, to find a suitable location, and second one would be, to get a production facility installed?” Clarissa asked.
“That is exactly it” Chris said, “and the third one would be to get someone skilled, especially to handle the scannings and merging the different scans.”
“I might be able to learn how to do that” I said, “as far as I have understood, the 3D scanning of today, is a lot more simple, compared to just a few years ago?”
“That would be a great idea” Clarissa said, “especially since you have seen the process happen.”
“I have, and I have been through it too” I laughed.
And so the plans developed over the next about 2 hours, and following this, we had a plan for the future.
As the meeting ended, I looked at Chris, and said “Say Chris, now I guess we're past usual working hours. Would it be possible for you, to take me through the scanning and production process?”
“Hmm” Chris said, looking thoughtful, “that might be possible, we've nothing going on in the scanner or the printing at the moment, but if you are to learn to make the scan, or at least get a feel for it, who would you be scanning?”
“What about me?” Clarissa asked, “remember that I also have that interest.”
Chris slammed his forehead with his hand, and said “Oh yes, how stupid I am!”, and so the next few hours went by, with a very steep learning curve, but I have a way of taking notes when getting taught, and finally we got to see Clarissa's belt, bra and collar take shape in the 3D printer.
While this happened, Chris had picked the different batteries and electronics, required, and then we went to the workshop, where I learned to assemble the whole thing.
I'm no handyman, and so this part proved pretty difficult for me, which made Clarissa suggest, that we find someone, better skilled for that.
Finally, she put on the belt, and the bra, and then I guided her through the setup process, including guiding her, to choose Chris as Dom, for the test run.
The test run was a success, and as it had completed, she asked me “Can you drive a car, Jill?”
“I can” I said, “why?”
“Would you drive me home, please?”
“Sure!” I laughed, pretty sure what she was up to, and rightfully so, she set the time to six hours, and chose Jack as Dom, before sliding the phone into her collar, and locking it, before putting her clothes back on.
As we sat in her car again, with me behind the wheel, Clarissa said “Yes Sir.”
I was just about to ask her what she meant, but then it dawned on me, that she'd most probably been given a verbal order from Jack, and so I started the car, and drove off towards their mansion.
Again Clarissa said “Yes Sir!”, and turned to me, saying “Chris asks if you'd like to have the right to dominate me, in return for yesterday?”
“Hm” I said, “I'm not that much of a Dominatrix, but if the offer includes having you lick me, inside that extraordinary vac bed, in which we found you trapped yesterday, I'd be open to the suggestion.”
“I'm almost drooling already” Clarissa said, and then gasped, as her stimulation seemed to have been turned up.
So I drove Clarissa home, with her attention focused on all but the drive. Arriving at the mansion, I parked the car in front of the stairs, and Clarissa said “Yes Sir” again, and got out, saying “Please follow me, Jill.”
We went up the stairs, and through the door to the hall. Here we met Jack, coming from the library I guess, with a big grin all over his face.
“Hello Jill, and welcome back. Thank you a lot for helping Clarissa home!” Chris said, while hugging and kissing Clarissa, and looking at her, “I have set up the vacuum bed for you two, and I hope that it's okay, that I monitor your session?”
“Certainly” we both said, and laughed.
Chris pulled out his phone from his pocket, and turned Clarissa's stimulation somewhat down, which made her kiss him, before saying “This way, sweetie.”
In her bedroom Clarissa opened a wardrobe full of latex, and pulled out a mask, which looked like it would gag me, but leave the rest of my face uncovered.
I got out of my clothes, and so did Clarissa, that is, until she was only dressed in the belt, bra and collar. I put on the mask, and found out that I'd been right in guessing, that it covered my mouth, but left my nose and my eyes uncovered.
Clarissa said “Could you try standing here, just to see if the zipper will end up in the right place?”
“Certainly” I said, but because of the mask, it came out as “MmMp”, but just the same I stood next to the vacuum bed, and Clarissa nodded, and said “Yes”.
She then opened the zipper on the one side of the vacuum bed, and I stepped inside noticing that this had to be another vacuum bed, as the one I found Clarissa inside had a mouth piece, for breathing, whereas this one had an opening which would fit around my neck, and looking at Clarissa, I pointed to my head, and then through the opening.
“Yes my dear, that's for your head” she said, and so I poked my head through the opening, put my arms up, and opened my legs.
“Excellent” Clarissa said, and closed the zipper, after which she went to start the pump.
As the pump started to remove the air inside the vacuum bed, Clarissa gripped the zipper, and held it in place, and soon after I could feel the vacuum bed closing in around me.
I have tried a vacuum bed before, but due to the rigid backside, this was totally different, and when the pump stopped, I couldn't move anything anywhere, except for my gagged and masked head.
Clarissa now started to caress my boobies, and the intensity of her touch, seemed to be magnified by the vacuum bed, rather than being dulled, as I had expected. She slid her fingers over ny nipples, and all I could do was to moan into the mask.
“You seem to be liking this” she said, with a twinkle in her eyes, and all I could do was to nod, as I truly enjoyed it.
Next she slid her fingertips up my thighs, passing my pussy, but exactly not touching it. I groaned deeply into the mask, and bend my head backwards, which actually hurt.
Clarissa said “OH, that's not good, but I think I have just the gadget”, and so she left my field of view, and a moment later, she came back with another hood, with a rubber ball pump attached.
“Please bend your head darling” she said, and as I did, she pulled the hood over my head. It framed my face, and having gotten it in place, she started to use the punp, which inflated the hood around my head.
As the hood had been fully inflated, it literally locked my head in position, having me looking somewhat downwards, and making totally certain, that I would be unable to hurt my head again.
Clarissa now touched the underside of my breasts, and slid her fingers upwards. I moaned into the gag, and as her fingers slid across my nipples, I almost whimpered from the intensity of the stimulation.
Now Clarissa nippled on my right nipple, and had I been able to move, I'd have jolted five feet high, but I was so securely held, that all I could do, was to close my eyes, and moan into the gag again.
All of a sudden my world exploded, as Clarissa tickled the underside of my breasts. The sensation traveled directly to my pussy, and as Clarissa kept tickling me I really got the total bondage experience, besides the stimulation, and so I orgasmed hard, without any possibility of stopping the intense stimulation.
Clarissa got the point from my frantic laughing and whimpering anyway, and to add insult to injury, she now opened the zipper between my legs, which literaly made my pussylips jump out of the opening.
Now she knelt down, and licked my pussy, and besides the total bondage situation, her toung on my clit, and her tickling fingertips all over my body kept me orgasming, for I don't know how long.
At some point I must have fainted from sheer over-stimulation, because when I came round again, both my hoods were gone, and Jack was holding my body, as the air seeped into the vacuum bed.
“Mh thank you” I mumbled, still pretty dizzy from the experience.
“No problem” Jack said, “it seems that you fainted, are you all right now?”
“I'm pretty dizzy” I said, “but otherwise in true heaven.”
By now, the vacuum bed had lost it's grip, and Clarissa opened the zippers, while Jack still held me upright. As the front side of the vacuum bed liner dropped, he changed his grip, to let the liner fall to the floor, and next he literally carried me to the side of the bed, where he laid me down.
I was slowly getting control over my body, and a few minutes later, I managed to sit up in the bed, seeing Clarissa dry off the vacuum bed, on the inside, before zipping it back up.
“Oh my goodness” I said, “That vacuum bed is SO intense, that I can hardly wrap my mind around it. I've tried a vac bed once before, but the rigid back on this one makes it so much more imprisoning!”
“Absolutely” Clarissa said, “It's Jack's invention, as we didn't like the usual plastic pipe edges. They are too flexible. This fashion however makes you feel totally immobilized.”
“Well, I can only agree, it's a total thrill, and the way it exaggerates every touch is mind-blowing.”
“Absolutely” Clarissa agreed, “but that it could be that mind-blowing, that it'll actually blow your mind, is a surprise, even to me.”
“Yes Sir” Clarissa then said, followed by “Yes Sir” and then she walked into the wardrobe, bringing out a full body mirror, on wheels. She placed it some 6 feet from the vacuum bed, facing the vacuum bed, and then stood with her back to the vacuum bed.
“Yes Sir” she said again, and then “Thank you Sir”.
She turned around and came to me kneeling, and saying “Are you able to help me for a moment please?”
“I guess so” I said, and tried to stand up. It proved that I had gotten my footing back, and so I said “What can I do for you?”
“Master has commanded, that I wear a special hood, and then get into the vacuum bed. If you could please turn on the vacuum, once I'm inside?”
“No problem” I smiled, “Just tell me how I do that.”
“Around here” Clarissa said, walking to the other side of the bed.
I followed her, and saw a control board, with a vacuum gage, a digital clock, and a red switch.
“You simply flick the switch, to its downwards position” she said, and I said “No problem”.
“Thank you” Clarissa said, and continued “and when I'm sucked in, if you'd then get dressed, and join Jack in the library?”
“No problem, I will” I said, and while Clarissa got the hood out, I got dressed, looking at her working the hood. It was a transparent blowup hood, but unlike the other ones I've seen, this one came with what looked like coned plastic eyepieces, in order to let her to have her eyes open, even when fully inflated, and in her mouth, a blow up gag, with a pipe inside it, to let her breathe.
Clarissa pumped the gag up first, and then she inflated the mask to shape a spheric balloon around her head.
Satisfied with that, she opened the zipper, in the one side of the vacuum bed, and stepped inside.
With some difficulty, she then got the mask out of the hole for the head, and then she tried to reach the zipper, to close the vacuum bed.
I stepped forward, and gripped the zipper, and said “Close it?”
Clarissa nodded what little she could, and so I zipped the front closed. Inside the vacuum bed, Clarissa stood in a perfect X position, and again she gave a little nod, which made me flick the pump switch.
Now the air was pumped out of the vacuum bed, and a moment later, Clarissa stood totally immobilized, in her collar, belt and bra. She looked stunning, and I was just about to tickle her a little, as I remembered, that I had agreed to join Jack in the library.
Coming into the library, Jack said “Hi, and thank you a lot!”
“No problem” I said, “but I had a hard time not touching Clarissa, as she stood there in the vacuum bed.”
“Oh” Jack said, “I can understand that, and you woud have been absolutely welcome, but please grab a chair.”
I grabbed a chair, and sat down next to Jack, looking at the monitor, which showed Clarissa's mirrored image, in the vacuum bed.
“I understood, that you are not thinking of yourself as a Dominatrix” Chris said, “but I'm pretty certain, that you do have a streak of it anyway. You might not have realized it yet, but the temptation to touch, or even tickle Clarissa, once she was totally captured, convince me, that I'm right.”
“Well, eh” I said, “I don't know, but I admit to the temptation, no doubt about that!”
“well, there you see” Jack said, laughing, “and now here is the the lesson for today. Clarissa will stay in the vacuum bed, until her stimulation outfit opens at 11PM, and you my dear, are deciding what her stimulation outfit will do to her, or with her. You can choose whatever you like, but please remember, that if you choose nothing, that is what she will be getting until then.”
All of a sudden, I could sense an impressive power well up inside of me, and it felt so good, that I looked at Jack in pure astonishment, saying “Eh, the rather intoxicating feeling of almost being almighty I seem to have right now, is that what the Dominants get from being Dominant?”
“I knew it” Jack said, in a big smile, “You might know, or at least know about this thing called sub-space. It has a parallel, called top-space, and you have just put that sensation and feeling into very accurate words. Congratulations!”
I turned to the computer screen again, and grabbed the mouse. Then I got a devious idea, so I let go of the mouse, and took the headset instead, and put it on and ajusted the microphone to be just in front of my lips.
Next I connected all Clarissa's stimulators, used voice-response as the trigger, set them to the tickle pattern, and turned the power up to 75%.
I then turned off the stimulation transmitting, and asked Jack “How far away does this headset work, I mean can I wear it to Clarissa's bedroom, and still have connection?”
“Well sure you can” Jack said, looking impressed, “and I am truly impressed with that idea!”
I just smiled, and turned the stimulation transmission on again, before getting up from the chair.
I of course kept very silent, all the wy to Clarissa's bedroom, in order not to have her find out what might be coming, before I was there.
Entering her bedroom, I again had Clarissa's immobilized body in front of me, and even though I couldn't get at her most sensitive areas, due to the bra and belt, I still let my fingers trickle down her right arm, which made Clarissa “Mmmhf” through the gag.
I looked ito her eyes, and said “What did you say, dear? I'm not that good at gaggelish.”
Besides being totally immobilized, I still got the response I was looking for, as her eyes widened under the transparent domes in her mask, combining the “Mmf mmmf mmf” from her breathing tube into a genuine kick, traveling all over my body, and settling in my mind, enhancing the feeling of power.
Now I was getting into an inspired state of mind, and so I said “Well, as I told you, I'm not so good at gaggelish, but I might be able to get some help. I'll be back shortly, so you just hang around, till I'm back.”
Clarisas eyes told me all I needed to know, she was terrified and extremely turned on at one and the same time, and had she not been secred by the vacuum bed, I don't know if she'd just have spasmed all over the floor, or would have punched my stomach, but as of now, she was secured, and thus she would have to make up with my small ideas.
On my way back to the library, I hummed “Mary had a little lamb”, being certain that it would be transferred to Clarissa's helpless body.
Back in the library, I turned the microphone off, in order to have Clarissa out of the loop, before asking “Chris, do you have a microphone, for instance with a microphone stand, which can be tied into the loop wirelessly?”
“I do” he said, and opened a drawer, from which he picked out a microphone, which he turned on, and sat down at the computer, to connect it.
As that was done, he switched it off, and handed it to me. I turned it on again, and looking closely to Clarissa on the screen, I started singing “Twinkle twinkle little star”
er chest moved so dratickly, that I had confirmation, that it worked, and so I turned it off again.
Chris now brought a microphone stand, and I put the microphone into it.
I then turned the headset microphone on again, and carrying the microphone stand, I walked back to Clarissa, keeping absolutely silent.
Her eyes widened as she saw me, and again it sent pleasant shivers down my spine.
“So, my dear, now let's see what we can do with this. It might even be helpful in translating your gaggelish.” I said, while setting up the microphone very close to the breathing pipe in Clarissa's gag. She had been screaming from laughter, reacting to the stimulation created by my voice, and so I had no problem placing the microphone where her every exhalation would hit the microphone.
Now I turned the microphone on, and I guess that Clarissa understood the plot, as her eyes widened so much I almost got afraid her eyeballs would pop right out, but of course that didn't happen. None the less, Clarissa held her breath, to an impressive length, and then finally she had to breathe.
This confirmed my expectation, as the air being blown over the microphone produced a noisy sound, which in turns were sent to my and Clarissa's earbuds, but more importantly, also triggered the tickling on Clarissa's breasts, in her butt, in her pussy and on her clit.
Clarissa now had to gasp to get some air, and this didn't trigger anything. I was very pleased, to say it mildly.
While Clarissa held her breath again, I said “Okay, this seems to be working” sending Clarissa into another spasm, screaming helplessly into the microphone in front of her.
Once she managed to break the circle, I said “Oh, you really DO like it, wow, that's terrific, how impressive what computers can do nowadays. I'd never had imagined, that they would be able to translate gaggelish.”
This of course sent Clarissa into another arrested spasm, and as she could control her own breathing to soe extent, she was totally powerless, when I wanted to push her over the edge again.
“you're that grateful, Oh, I'm almost embarrased” I said, to send her off again, “I guess I'll go looking for some music, to heighten the experience. Somehow I guess that 'Every breath you take' by the police would be very fitting.”
Clarissa went berserk again, and I turned around, and went back to the library, with my microphone on. As I entered the library, I turned my microphone off, and then said “I wonder how long she'll be able to take that. I mean, I'd hate to have some unintended thing harm her, out of the game I'm playing with her right now.”
gemt

Post by gemt »

Yes, the custom scanning will be expensive, but I'm surprised the rest of the materials, mainly the electronics, adds up to more than a grand retail ( that's $1500 for those not from the east end of London). Perhaps $10K is reasonable for a prototype early-adopter, but find a way to automate or simplify the scanning and the price could be $3000.
Putting a dremmel to something that cost me $3000 and feels as if it is killing me after 2 weeks? Hell Yea! (as they don't say in London)
Of course adding a titanium mesh (think fire glass) or skeleton to the mix will push the price right up there.

You might have guessed, it is long-term use that appeals to me.
It might be interesting to split the locking mechanism from the elective stimulation strength and dom selection, so you can stay in the belt indefinitely, but play a series of games and occasionally get a night's sleep.
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

THE NEXT BITE:

“For the moment being, there's no need to be afraid of that, but I get your point, and I might agree with you, if you think, that she'll not be able to handle that much stimulation, until 11; but it is absolutely in your power to stop the stimulation, and then turn it on again later.”
“Ah yes” I said, “but is it also in my power, to take her out of the vacuum bed?”
“Hm” Jack said, “well I said that she'd stay there, until 11, but you have apparently found your inner Dominatrix, and so I guess that I have gotten, what I wanted. Okay, yes, you can take her out.”
“Thank you very much” I said, laughing, “well, are we limited to the house, or?”
“No, but if you'd like to take her further, I guess you should register as a Dom, and get your own ID. Not that I don't trust you, but..”
“Okay” I said, and went to the computer, shutting Clarissa's stimulation off for now. Next I went to the bedroom, where I shut the vacuum off, and helped Clarissa out of the vacuum bed, and out of the hood, after laying her down on the bed.
“Well, what do you think of that?” I asked her, as her eyes began to focus again.
“Oh my god” she said, “you cannot possibly imagine it. But I cannot help having one question, please?”
“Sure, what?”
“Ehm, you're not the person I'd expect to be singing on your way from A to B. Was that a deliberate torture?”
“Most certainly” I said, “I don't now if that is normal, for me, as I have been forced into discovering my inner Dominatrix just today.”
“This is your very first attempt??” Clarissa looked absolutely stunned.
“In fact yes. I owe it to Jack, in fact, as you were in the vacuum bed, he told me, that he thought I might have more than I thought, and that you'd stay there, until your belt opened, and that it was my decision if you were going to enjoy the event, or just get bored.”
“I'm sure glad that you picked it up, and bored is the last thing fitting that experience” Clarissa said.
“Oh, good” I said, “I guess that I just need to trust my instincts a little more, because the overwhelming feeling of power could surely become addictive!”
“You surely should, I can only say, that for a first time domination, you have done extremely well, and I can only fear, what you might develop yourself into, in the good way I mean.”
“You really think so?”
“I most certainly do!”
“Well, then, I will take action on your words” I said, “you rest a little, and I will be right back!”
Clarissa looked totally baffled, as I left the bedroom, and as I got back to the library Jack greeted me with a big grin.
“You are incredible” he said, lifting his right thumb.
“Well” I said, “I'll take your word for it, and thank you. Would you let me borrow your computer for a while, and after that, let me borrow Clarissa too?”
“No problem” Jack said, “what're you up to?”
“Well, you see, I'm the one who programmed the website, so I have all the necessary codes, to set up a Dom account for me, and if I'm not very much mistaken, I should also have the ability, to take control over Clarissa, and so I can dominate her, in my own profile name.”
“Wow” Jack said, “can you also change the time setting for her locks?”
“No” I said, “short and simple, that setting is set in the smartphone, and only there. With the exception of God almighty, no one can change that setting. It's a simple but effective security precaution.”
“I'm relieved to be hearing that” Jack said, “well, the computers are all yours. Would you like a coffee, for the work session? I'll have to see to a few things which has come up, so I'll be busy with business for about an hour.”
“Oh, no problem” I said, “and a coffee would be wonderful, it might even make me refind my programmer behind my newly discovered Dominatrix” I laughed.
And so Jack left the library, and some minutes later, the waiter appeared with a coffe. I thanked him for it, and he said, that if I needed anything else, I could just push the blue button, and pointed to a small box, with a blue button on top of it, before walking out the door again.
I sipped my coffee, and busied myself with the programming task of making myself a profile, and activating it.
Having succeeded so far, I closed Jack's session with Clarissa, on the other computer, and grabbed the now free floating control, from inside the website programming. Next I logged into my new Dominatrix profile on the computer which had been running Jack's session with Clarissa, and as I got live camera feed, I knew, that I had it, and so I logged out of the administrator account on the website, and deleted all website history on that computer.
Finally I grabbed my phone, and downloaded and installed the app, to give me a portable control interface, and logging into my account, I found, that the transfer followed seamlessly, and so I closed the session on Jack's computer.
All of a sudden, I had an inspiration, and pushed the 'pair' button, on the headset, and rightfully so, my phone beeped, that a paring was asking for permission, and so I pushed the OK, and returned to the Dominatrix interface.
“Wakie wakie” I said, and saw Clarissa react to it, with a gasp and a laughter.
I looked closer, and saw that the tickle was still active.
“Yes Mistress” Clarissa's voice came in my ears.
“You are to get dressed, and come to the library.”
“Yes Mistress” Clarissa said, trying to quench the laughter from being tickled.
I saw Clarissa get up, and put on a dress, and a pair of boots, and come down to the library, through the camera feed.
I shut her stimulation off, for the time being, and said “You have now been transferred to my control, and so you will be mine until your set release you at 11. Is that acceptable to you?”
“It is absolutely acceptable, Mistress” Clarissa said, and looked as if she was serious about it.
“Okay, splendid” I said, “now, I have an experiment of sorts, I count on yu, as a participant.”
“Yes Mistress.”
“Okay, then let's get moving” I said, and getting out of the chair, Clarissa followed me out of the library, through the hall, and in front of the house. I got in her car, behind the wheel, and pointed to the passenger seat, and so Clarissa got in, and buckled up.
I drove to the city center, found a parking lot, and went for the best electronics store in town. Of course Clarissa followed me, as I had given no other order.
Inside the store, I grabbed hold of an employee, and said “Excuse me, you have a moment please?”
“Most certainly” he said, “How may I be helpful?”
“Well, I have this headset, for my cell phone, but I'd like something a little less bulky” I said, and did my best effort, to look dumb.
It seemed to work, and he took us to a large glass locker, and said “We have this one, called 'The Dot'” he said, pointing to an ear-bud, the size of a piece of chewing gum, “it's a complete ear-bud system, connecting via bluetooth, and can be used both for calls, and for music, or what you should prefer.”
“That tiny thing?” I asked, actually being pretty amazed.
“Absolutely” he said.
“Wow” I said, “I'll have two sets!”
“Certainly” he said, and opening the glass door he picked out two boxes, and closed the door again. “Anything else, that I can do for you?” he asked.
“No, I don't think so” I said, “but thank you very much.”
“You are always welcome” he said, and smiled.
So we walked to the checkout, and Clarissa demanded that she pay for the ear-buds.
I accepted, as she most certainly had more pocket money, than I had for a whole month.
We walked back to the car, and having gotten in, I called Joe.
“Joe speaking.”
“Hi, Jill here, are you busy, or..?”
“Not especially busy at the moment, why?”
“Well, I've got an idea, for the phone app, would you have the possibility to write an update for me?”
“No problem” he said, “What would you like?”
“Actually I'd like an option, to establish a mutual self-bondage session, in this case with me already running as Dominatrix, but in a manner, that will allow for microphone input from my microphone, to stimulate my sub, and the other way around. This of course include the option to lock myself out of the loop, once it's been set up.”
“Meaning that when it's been set up, your pussy will, for instance, be buzzing, when she speak, and having her pussy buzz, or whatever, when you speak?”
“You must be reading my mind!”
“Well, maybe, but I can make that happen. But do you already have a Dominatrix account?”
“Up and running” I said, “I'll have to admit that I used my administrative credentials to get it running, but it works perfectly.”
“Okay, you're a cheat” Joe laughed, “I'll have the update ready for you in say an hour. Could you come by here, to test if it does what it is intended to?”
“No problem, but, wait a second; I just thought of a problem. In logging my set in, who would I be selecting, as Dominant?”
“I will simply make a website bot, in such a manner, that when the settings are, as you like, you surrender control to the website bot, which will lock your control interface, and have the bot perform as Dominant, in your place.”
“Excellent, I can hardly wait to see that happen!”
“Neither can I, to be truthful, but I'll need to get working, for this to happen. See you here at 9, and bring your set too, but don't wear it at that time, Okay?"
“Well be there” I said, “Bye bye”.
“Bye” Joe said, and hung up.
“You truly are the most amazing creature I've ever met!” Clarissa said.
“Thank you” I said, “you're pretty amazing too, at least to me.”
I started the car, and drove to my place, and after parking the car, I took the new ear-buds and Clarissa up with me.
I unpacked the ear-buds, and found that they came fully charged, and so they didn't need the usual long time to be ready. Very satisfied with that, I said “Grab a seat” to Clarissa, before going to my bedroom, getting into the dress I got from Jack, and the boots, and then I put my collar, bra and belt into the bag I'd had it back inside yesterday, and took it to the living room, putting the two sets of ear-buds into the bag too.
Looking at the clock, I found that we had about 30 minutes on our hands, before we needed to leave, and so I fell into a comfy chair with a big sigh.
Clarissa smiled, and said “Don't worry, you're doing very good, you've actually come further today, than many do in a complete lifetime!”
I smiled back, and said “Well, I can hardly imagine, what has all happened today, I feel that this morning is ages away.”
”And you're still going on.”
“Well, I must admit, that it's bee too much fun, to miss out on it!”
Clarissa laughed, and winked, while saying “And you're the one missing most of the laughter.”
It took a few seconds before I got the point, but then I laughed very good, “Well, that's true”.
Looking at my clock again, I found that time was getting close, and so we went downstairs again, and got driving to Joe's place.
Having arrived there, I showed Joe the ear-buds, and he seemed pretty impressed, so in order to get things going, he borrowed my phone, and downloaded the update and got it running, while I got out of the dress, and into the belt and bra.
Having those on, Joe returned my phone, and asked me to control, that I still had domination, and to do that, I selected a deep pumping action, and sent it to Clarissa's clit.
“Wooow” Clarissa said, and so I was sure, that I still had command, after the update.
I then handed Clarissa the one set of ear-buds, and asked her to turn them on, and put them into her ears. She of course did as I said, and next I searched them in my collar phone, and finding them I paired them, and set them as triggers, for the deep pumping stimulation I just tested on Clarissa.
Following that, I then took out the second pair of ear-buds, turned them on, and stuffed them into my own ears. Next I paired them with my cellphone, and set them to control Clarissa's stimulation.
“One, two, three” I said, which made Clarissa gasp “It works!”
“Okay” Joe said, now please go through the setup, you can continue with defaults if you like.”
I got on the collar phone, and selected the deep pumping action for myself too, set the time to 1½ hour, but left all other settings untouched, until I got to the 'Select Dom'. Here I selected 'Website Bot', and had Joe confirm my setting, before inserting the phone into my collar, and finally locking the collar around my neck.
As the locks all had snapped shut, Clarissa said “Well, that is the sound of excitement”, and I moaned deeply, as my breasts felt like being kneaded, while my pussy and butt felt like being fucked, and my clit seemed to be milked by the belt. My moaning of course made Clarissa react, but she managed to keep her mouth shut.
“Looks like it is doing exactly what you intended” Joe said, smiling widely, “could you try out the phone app, which you used to control Clariissa with?
I picked up my cell, and opened the screen, only to see the message “Website Bot in Control”.
I just turned the phone to Joe, and he said “Okay, that works too, I'm pretty satisfied.”
“Not half as satisfied as I am” I said, making Clarissa gasp, which again sent waves of stimulation through my body.
“But, to talk of something completely different, do you have a good place to eat nearby?” I asked Joe, while Clarissa enjoyed the resulting stimulation.
“I sure do” Joe said, “it's perhaps a little nerdy, but their food is excellent.”
“Fine” I said, “would you show us the place?” again having Clarissa beathe deeply, as I talked.
“But certainly, it's actually just around the corner. Are you ready?” he asked looking at Clarissa.
“I sure am” Clarissa said, sending waves of stimulation through my body, “actually I'm where I could kill for a good meal.”
So, we followed Joe to the restaurant, while dropping the bag off in the trunk of Clarissa's car.
“Oh” Joe said, “That's a pretty nice car!”
“It certainly is” Clarissa replied, sending waves of pleasure through my body once again.
We walked around the corner, and got to the restaurant, and coming inside, we were met by a waiter, saying “Hi Joe, such nice company, a table for 3?”
“Exactly” Joe said, with a big grin.
We were shown to a table, and Clarissa and I sat down on the one side, having Joe across from us. Joe asked “What's todays special?”
“A very fine shepards pie.” the waiter said.
“I'll have one of those” Joe said, and I said “We'll join you in that choice!”
“Yes” the waiter said, looking at Clarissa, with a puzzled look on his face, “and beer's?” he asked.
“I'll have a pint” Joe said.
I looked at Clarissa, and said “Can I drink, and drive your car back tomorrow?”
“You are very welcome to” Clarissa answered, once more sending waves of pleasure through my body.
“Well, then I'll have a pint too” I said, almost gasping from pleasure.
The waiter looked more confused by every minute passing, but he looked at Clarissa, and said, “and you miss?”
“I will join the others with a pint of beer as well” Clarissa said, now slowly making me go toward an orgasm.
The waiter said “very well” and walked off with our order, still looking pretty puzzled.
“You two are a sight for sore eyes!” Joe said, in a low voice, as the waiter was out of hearing distance.
“Thank you” Clrissa said, pushing me a little further.
“And thanks to you!” I added in, looking at Clarissa, seeing her being pushed towards an orgasm too.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

God how aweful...

...ly nice! XD
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

THE NEXT BITE:

A few moments later the waiter came back with our beers, serving Clarissa, who of course said “Thank you”, thrilling me, then serving me, and I of course was so polite, that I said “Thank you very much”, drawing half a gasp from Clarissa. Finally Joe got his beer, saying “Thank you, and Cheers.”
We lifted our glasses and said “Cheers” with the stimulation pumping in our pussies, breasts, butts and clits.
Joe just sat with a grin all over his face, and saw the events unfold, and some minutes later our pies arrived, served by the same waiter again, and in the same sequence, Clarissa said “Oh, thank you” almost making me spasm, I revenged as I got my pie, saying “Wow, that looks good. Thank you.” making Clarissa go absolutely stiff like a board, with a short snort.
Of course Joe was served too, thanking, and the waiter walked off again, looking even more puzzled.
In between eating the absolutely wonderful pie, I said “That waiter hasn't got a fucking clue, but I love the totally puzzled look on his face!”
This made Clarissa slide over the edge, into orgasm, and she held on to the table with white knuckles, in order not to spasm all over.
Joe laughed, seeing what happened, but the result of Clarissa's orgasm hit me too, as she grunted repeatedly while orgasming, which sent me over the edge too.
I followed Clarissa's example, and helt on to the table, grunting just as she did, and this hit her, I the middle of her post-orgasmic hyper sensitivity.
Much to my surprise, she managed to hold on to herself, and so, after a few moments, we continued eating the rest of our pies in silence.
Having finished eating, Joe asked for the bill, and after paying, he said “Girls, I think I know of a place, which you'll love. Want to go there, it's not far?”
We looked at one another, and as if on mutual decision, we just nodded our heads.
“Okay” Joe said, laughing, as he knew why we hadn't asked a zillion questions, stood up, and said “This way please.”
We walked out from the restaurant, and around a few corners, and arrived at a place called “Hennesy's Irish Pub”. Joe opened the door, and inside we found the most typical Irish pub, and quite a few guests at a variety of different tables, and at the bar.
Joe guided us to a tall table, next to the dance floor, and grabbed 2 barstools, for us to sit on, and then he went to the bar counter, to fetch something to drink.
Coming back, he skillfully carried 3 pints of a golden brown beer, and after putting them down on the table, he handed me one, gave Clarissa one, and grabbed the last one for him self.
“Cheers” Joe said, and we both said cheers as well, once again sending waves of stimulation through each others bodies.
A moment later, a curtain opened at the other side of the dance floor, and a man came out on the stage which had been hidden behind the curtain. He held up a microphone and announced “Ladies and Gentlemen, it is a very great pleasure for me, to be able to introduce The Dave Munnelly Band! Let's give them a very big hand”.
His announcement went straight into our microphones, and through the website bot, sending huge waves of stimulation through our bodies. As the crowd cheered, clapped and whistled, we both orgasmed again, and this time not quite as controlled, as in the restaurant, but thanks to the fact, that everyone's attention was direted to the stage, plus the mayhem of sound, we managed to get away with it.
Just after my orgasm, my belt locks clicked half open, and the stimulation shut off.
I gave a deep sigh of relief, and looked at Clarissa. She lifted an eyebrow, and so I got confirmed, that her belt had released her too.
Joe looked from me to Clarissa and back, somewhat puzzled, and Clarissa pointed to the half open lock on her collar, which made Joe nod, as he understood what had taken place.
“I hate to spoil the fun, but I think I should get home, I've got a new day at college tomorrow” I said, getting a nod from Joe through the music. He lifted his hand and waved, and I kissed my hand, and blew the kiss to him.
Outside in the street, Clarissa, who had left at the same time, said “Shouldn't I borrow your phone, and call the limo, to get us home?”
“What an excellent idea” I said, handing her my phone.
She made the call, and some 15 minutes later, the lomo pulled up in front of the pub.
We both got in, and soon we arrived at my place. I got out, and said, that I'd call tomorrow, and Clarissa said that it was perfect.
As the limo drove off, I got up, and into my apartment. I took off the dress, and then I headed for the bathroom, and got out of the belt, and then, most urgently, I sat down on the toilet to relieve myself.
Having gotten rid of the 2 pints of beer, I removed the bra and the collar, and then cleansed the belt and the bra, and then I put it all in it's place in my bedroom.
Finally I checked, that the alarm clock was on, and then I dived into my bed, falling asleep almost before my head touched the pillow.
gemt

Post by gemt »

Ah, the dangers of audio activation...
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

gemt wrote:Ah, the dangers of audio activation...
Yes, or the thrills.. depending on point of view..!
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

THE NEXT BITE :

Friday morning came creeping in on me, and as the alarm clock went off, I didn't feel like a day at college, but remembering, that it would be a short day, I managed to get out of bed, take a shower, and get to dress.
I had pulled my underwear drawer out, as the idea hit me, and so I picked out the belt-kit, lubricated it, and jumped in.
Next I turned the present level some down, set the pattern to a fast vibration, and set audio input as the trigger, then I set it to 6 hours, and finally I chose the website bot, as Dominant. Finalizing the setup, I stuck the phone into the collar, put it on, and closed the lock, hearing the other locks snap shut. Now I was locked up until 1PM.
Next I put on a rather tight checkered T shirt, and a rather short skirt, and looking in my mirror, I liked what I saw.
Next on my schedule was breakfast, and having gotten something to eat, I grabbed my bag, and hurried down, to catch the bus.
As usual, the bus was crowded, but I found a strap to hang on to, praising my wisdom, of setting the present level a little down, as I could feel a gentle stimulation, from the traffic and so on, but nothing that I couldn't handle.
Arriving at college, I got off the bus, and while walking towards the entrance, a police squad car came flying red&blue, and siren going.
I almost lost my jaw, as well as my composure, as it hurried past me. The siren was so loud, that I had all my sensitive parts buzzing and vibrating very powerfully. Thanks god, it soon turned the next corner, and I was able to regain my composure. I couldn't help laughing a little, when thinking about the things with men in uniforms, and what they reputably do to woman.
I got onto college in one piece, and the day went on, mostly teasing me at a convenient level, but I'm afraid, that I didn't pay much attention though.
As the school day drew to a close, I had a call from Jack, asking what I was doing, and if I could be picked up someplace. I told him, that after next lesson, I'd be able to go where I pleased, and he said, that the limo would pick me up from college, which I agreed to, without hesitation.
The final lesson on complex math dragged on for eternity, or at least so it felt, but finally it was over. 2 of my classmates asked if I'd join them for a drink, to celebrate the weekend, but I said that I already had an appointment, and so I headed out in front of the building.
Here came the limo, as I expected, and I saw a few jaws drop, as I got in, and drove away.
We arrived at Chris' factory, and the driver told me, that I had a meeting to attend, and so I went in, and was greeted in the reception once more, with the information, that the others were in the same meeting room as the day before.
I went down to the meeting room, and on the way there, my collar snapped half open and the gentle stimulation stopped.
At the meeting room, I met Jack, Chris, Joe, Clarissa and Kate. They all greeted me, and looked at my collar, and Chris noticed, that the lock was halfway open, and I told him, what I'd been up to.
Chris opened the meeting, and said that Jack would tell about the exciting news, and so Jack took over.
“I am happy to meet you all in person, and I have been pulling a few strings, to get reservation rights on a prime piece of industrial rent. It's only 5 minutes away from the airport, and right next to the highway, so it should be easy to get to, and the place I have laid my hand on, is split into 2 large rooms, which I guess could be used for storage in the one room, and scanning as well as printing in the other one. I expect that it will be necessary, to make a reception area, as well as a waiting area, but as the main entrance goes into the corner of the room, I expect to be used for scanning and printing, this should be easily achieved, by simply building a few walls.”
“What's the square footage?” Chris asked.
“There are a total of 1225 square feet” Jack answered, “I hope that it'll fit the purpose?”
“Most certainly” Chris said, “Here we're using close to 600 square feet, for scanning and printing, and as we have those two functions in separate rooms, we should have space enough, taking into account, that we'll be making one set, at a time.”
“Are you considering, that we'll need to assemble the different parts of the set, in sort of a workshop?” I asked.
“Certainly” Chris said, “I'd set it up, with scanning on one wall, printing on the next wall, and assembly on the third wall, sharing a common area, if I was to be asked.”
“Exactly what I had in mind” Jack said.
“Well, then I have a suggestion” I said.
“Bring it on” both Jack and Chris said.
“Okay” I said, “Well, in being a female, I guess I might think a little different, to you guys, but, in the center, of this room, for scanning and all, I think that it would be good, with sort of an island, for the costumers, and their potential partners, for instance with a thick rug, a comfortable sofa, a few chairs, a coffe table, and perhaps a coffee machine. The idea is twofold, one to create an area with a clear border, and secondly, a place where the costumer, most probably being a female, can feel safe.”
“You could almost call it a refuge” Clarissa added in, “and I simply love the idea!”
“Exactly” Joe said, “and besides that, you'd have a good chance, that the costumer's don't get their sticky little fingers, where they could get in harms way.”
A general laughter broke out, and Clarissa said “You put it to the point!”
“Well, I have a thing with words” Joe admitted.
OK, but if you guys give me the size of the island-area, I'll cook something up, which should be pleasant as well as effective” Kate suggested, “I have at least half a picture already, and given the facts, I can get the rest in place, to build that.”
“Perfect” Jack said, “another question, Kate, can you handle a screwdriver?”
“Being a trained assembly technician, I guess so, why?”
“Just thinking a job opportunity, as I heard that this is not Jill's field of expertise. Hoping that you'll excuse me, Jill?”
“Most certainly I wll, and besides that, you're right” I said, with a smile.
“Well, sort of being between jobs, I've been helping out here, so I don't see any problems, with that” Kate said.
“Perfect” Jack said, now we have a location, Chris knows what machinery goes in there, Kate can make the costumer island, Jill can perform scanning and printing, Kate can mount the stuff afterwards, Joe has the electronics, and we've got the funds – are we missing anything?”
”I can, at least to a certain degree, handle advertising” I said.
“Oh yes” Jack said, “We'll need that too, perfect Jill. Anything else?”
A general silence, and most shook their heads.
“Okay” Jack said, “I'll get the lawyers working, on a contract. Meanwhile I'll need to know the exact measures for the scanner, and the printer, then we can calculate what we need for the assembly area, and how much space we can set aside for the costumer island. If you Jill, will see to, that the press get a whiff, of something, I'd be happy. Do we meet here again, on 8 o'clock Monday morning?”
Everybody agreed, and so the meeting broke up.
I grabbed hold of Clarissa, saying “Eh, do you have someplace, where we could make a series of photos, I mean if I'm going to 'leak' the news to the press, they'd most probably want pictures?”
“Yes, we do” Clarissa said, “what kind of pictures are you considering?”
“Well, the perfect pictures would be very carefully made pictures, that looks like something caught through a hole in the hedges, or something like that. Just like the somewhat shaky pictures of a new car model, if you get my drift?”
Clarissa thought about it, and said “I guess you might be up to something there, but would you model them? I mean I can't do it.”
“Well, that's why I said shaky, but wait, if we pay a professional model, we could maybe catch two flies in one hand. If we take great care, we could even build almost a complete set of professional pictures, to have when we launch, then I could take spy-pictures of the photo shooting, and if I'm careful to catch the photographer's leg in the side of the picture, or something like that, the trick just might work.”
“You are even more devious than I thought” Chris said, as he had heard my last remark, and I know the perfect photographer for the job, he''s been working for us before, and I'm sure that he'll love the idea, and make excellent photo's at the same time.”
“Perfect!” I said, “and I take it, that if he's been working for you previously, he's cleared to edit the photos, if he get something on them, which is not supposed to be there?”
“I have full confidence in him, yes.” Chris said, “what are you thinking of?”
“Well, if we are to pay for a pro model, why not make pictures of the full process, scanning, printing, testing, and wearing. I mean if she's going to wear a set, we'll need to make one for her anyway.”
“Okay, yes, of course; but then you consider giving one away?”
“Well, if this photo shoot is going to produce the photos we'll use for marketing, the set needs to fit her like a glove, and I don't think, that we'll find anyone satisfied with a 'second hand' set, fitting badly, if we claim that we make it to fit perfectly.”
“It's an establishing cost, and so it's no problem” Clarissa said, “and of course we cannot charge her.”
“Okay, good” Chris said, “let me give the photographer a call.”
Chris called the photographer, and asked him if he knew of anyone, who'd like such a modelling job, with the added benefit, of receiving a custom made set.
Apparently the answer was positive, as Chris asked me “Would tomorrow be good with you?”
“Absolutely!” I said.
Chris made an appointment for Saturday at 10 AM, and then hung up.
“I expect that I bring my set for the event, to let the model see what it is we intend to lock her up in?”
“That would be a good idea” Chris said, that'll leave her the option of saying no thank you, before we start, in stead of maybe backing out in the middle of it. All set and done, but say, how will you get around Jill, as far as I know, you've got no car, right?”
“You're right on that one” I said.
“Well, let's go get one for you” Clarissa said.
I simply dropped my jaw, but as Clarissa started to walk towards the parking, I just followed suit.
As I managed to winch my jaw back up, Clarissa looked at me, and said “You're obviously not used to have the financial backing, needed to make stuff happen?”
“Well, I'm not that bad off, but you're right, handling funds has always been a matter of serious consideration for me, in order to make ends meet. I inherited my granddad, as he passed away, and that's how I have been able to attend college, without working alongside it, but the concept 'we need a car, so let's go buy one', is not what I'm used to.”
Clarissa laughed, and getting inside the limo, she told the drive, that next stop was the Volkswagen dealer, and then she turned back to me, “But please keep that line of thought, even if I surprise you in this. Thinking like you do, will keep unnecessary costs out of the budget, and that's what kill most starting firms.”
I took that advice to heart, and soon we arrived at the dealer. My eyes were irresistibly drawn to a red New Beetle, in front of the exhibition area.
“Like it?” Clarissa asked.
I just nodded my head, and as a salesman came towards us, Clarissa simply stated “Hello, we'd like that one!”
“Ehm, yes please” the salesman said, probably as tunned as I was.
It turned out, that the one in front of the shop was not for sale, but was reserved for exhibition and test drives, but they had another one just like it, which I then got.
I was offered a comfy hair, and a cup of coffee, as they made final preparation to the car, and browsing a few magazines, the time passed, until the salesman came handing me the keys, for my new company car.
I couldn't really get to grips with it, but I walked out, got in my car, and drove it home, where I for the first time ever made use of the reserved spot in the parking cellar, where I lived.
Back in my apartment, I had a thought, so I called Chris.
“Chris speaking”
“Hi Chris, Jill here, two quick questions, You talked about a charger for the batteries in my set, but I didn't get to get it, as I suddenly was abducted, if you remember, and the other thing, could you make a carrying case for the kit, like the one you made for the vibrating one?”
Chris laughed, and said “Well the charger is still here, and the case is a good idea, so I'll make one for your set, and include a place to put the charger.”
“Perfect” I said, “can I come by to pick it up, or?”
“No problem” Chris said, “You already have wheels?”
“I do, the most charming red VW Beetle!”
“Wow” Chris said, “Well, I'll get to work, see you soon.”
I got out of the set, cleaning it completely, and then I put it back into the bag, and carried the bag to my new car. Soon after I parked at Chris' company.
Chris actually was waiting for me, and let me in.
“Hi” he said, “This way please” and went into the workshop. On the workshop table, I saw a carrying case just like the one I had for the vibrating set, and I one of the hollows, sat a charging unit. The outside of the case almost looked like leather, in a bright red color, and having gotten my set into it, I closed the carrier case, and saw that it, on the front, had the letters 'R.E.D.' in what looked like leaf gold.
“Wow” I said, “this looks so good. The letters are short for the website I guess?”
“Exactly” Chris said, “and in this way, they say all that needs to be said, for those able to read the message, and doesn't reveal anything, to those not knowing, what this is all about.”
“Absolutely perfect” I said, “then only those well informed, will know from the case, what a slut I am.”
“Yes, and tomorrow we'll be working our butts off, to get as many people as ever possible, able to read that message” Chris chuckled.
“Absolutely” I said, “and hopefully it will make my bank account as full, as my pussy is, when wearing it!”
We both had a good laughter, and then Chris let us out, closing off the building, for the night.
In the parking lot, I just held the carrying case to my new car, and said “I like that color match!”
“Yes” Chris said, “that's a perfect match. Have I been lucky with that one.”
“Absolutely” I said, maybe we should consider to have a copy of the letters on the car – I mean it is a company car, after all?”
“Would you really and seriously drive a car, that'll scream 'Here drives a slut'?”
“First of all, it would be the truth, and secondly, if it can sell more sets, I guess it'll be good for business, as they say.”
“Well, I get the point” Chris said, “I can make the letters in a few minutes, if you're up to it?”
I put the carrier case in the trunk of the beetle, and said “Well, if you can, I will” and laughed.
And so we went back in, with the usual procedure, and soon after the 3D printer was working again, building letters about 1 foot high, but only a fraction of an inch above the base.
While the printer worked it's magic, I drove the beetle inside through a gate, and Chris set up a laser level, making a grid of green squares on the side of the beetle, with the bottom and backside of the doors in either side as a fixpoint.
Chris then mounted the letters to the car, using a good glue, and soon I had the most slutty beetle in the country, if you understood the message, that is.
Driving the car back out, I just came to the parking lot, as my phone started ringing, and so I stopped to pick it up.
“Jill speaking.”
“Hi Jill, Jack here, I just wanted to know, if you'd like to dine with us today. I can imagine that you've been pretty busy, and I've just lit the barbecue?”
“Well, that sure sounds like a nice offer. I'll be with you, as soon as I get by a gas station.”
“Terrific, and just for the record, no need for playing tonight, it's just to get to know you a little better.”
“Perfect” I said, “I'm looking forward to get to know you two better, out of the context.”
“Okay, see you soon, bye”
“Bye” I said, and stuffed the phone back in my purse.
I drove by a gas station, and with a full tank, I drove to Jack and Clarissa's house, and parked in front of it.
Clarissa now came around the corner of the building, from the garden, and as she saw the new addition to the car she said “Hi Jill, well, even without the print, I'd have guessed that your beetle was red, is there a point to it?”
“Sure there is” I said, “Come look at this.” I pulled the carrier case out, and opened the lid, to let her see what was inside.
“Wow” Clarissa said, “I'll have to get a case like that for my set too. Have you been keeping Chris busy, after hours?”
“Actually I must admit to that. If we're going to make pictures tomorrow, we should have a complete product to photograph, and by a stroke of luck, Chris made the case in exactly the right red color, and so the logic, of applying the letters to the car came pretty by itself.”
“Sure, but what's the hidden logic?”
“Ah yes, of course, I forgot that you most probably haven't been to the website yourself, am I right?”
“You are, I've been reminding myself, that I'll need to go have a look, but then so many things have been coming up.”
“Okay, the address is https://remote-electrosex-domnination.com, or r-e-d for short, and Chris said, that he just couldn't help himself, but put the letters on the case, as he made it. Well, I then said 'it is a company car', so what the hell. If it can draw attention to our new business, why not, and of course Chris was able to print the letters, and glue them to perfect alignment.”
“Wow, what a wonderfully brave slut you are, in the best possible meaning of it, of course.”
Now Jack came around the corner of the house too, and Clarissa said “Come look at this, dear”
Jack came over, smiling, and said “I have a distinct suspicion, that the R.E.D. On the side of your beetle, is more than a statement of it's color?”
“You bet it is” Clarissa laughed, “Look at the case, which is to come with the sets.”
I let Jack see the front of the case, before opening it, and then of course he got the story too.
He looked pretty impressed with the idea, and said that he liked it. And following this, I closed the case, locked the car, and then we went into the garden, to ruin our appetites.
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

YOUR opinion please ;-)

A few potential new development options:

I consider to let R.E.D. develop a male version of the belt (obviously leaving out the bra), but still keeping the collar.

My consideration work along a belt, having a 'cock'n'ball cage' on the outside, large enough to let the male slave have an erection, and inside the cage, having flexible electrodes inspired by these:

http://www.peselectro.com/pescontent/pe ... oduct-info

http://www.peselectro.com/pescontent/pe ... oduct-info

The penis head with one part of the circuit on the outside of it, and the other side, on the inside, through the hollow urinal probe.
The penis shaft having 2 conductive zones, split along the shaft.
The balls in seperate 'bags', either one split in two conductive zones.

Cock and balls will thus be completely encased in a highly flexible conductive 'cover', flexible enough to ensure good connection at all times.
The cock'n'ball sleave will come with a vacuum hardshell, fitting into 6 holes on the front side of the belt, and allowing the pump, to 'suck in' the cock and balls, into the rather tight sleave. Likewise when allowed to leave the belt, he attached the vacuum hardshell, and the pump will produce compressed air, pushing his cock and balls back out of the sleave.

Buttplugs works as well with males as with females, so that one is already taken care of.

The HOLLOW urinal probe, will connect to the outside of the cock'n'ball cage, allowing him to urinate/cum.

..and to cater for those into long-time-use, I consider to implement a 'punishment' option to the collar. This would enable the Dom to allow for defectation (removing the butt plug), and if the submissive (regardless of gender) does not re-insert the butt plug, punishment will follow..
Sadomechanix

Post by Sadomechanix »

THE NEXT BITE:

We enjoyed a very fine dinner, and after eating, we just sat in the garden, talking about anything but the company, and I got to know Clarissa and Jack a lot better.
Around midnight I drove home again, enjoying the privilege of just being able to get in, and turn the key, whenever I wanted to. At home I set up the charger, to charge my set, and then the alarm clock for 8AM, and then I jumped into bed.

Saturday morning I actually woke up a little before the alarm clock, and so, as it started I swiched it off, and got busy, showering, dressing, in the expensive dress I got from Jack, accompanied by the boots I'd been given the same day, and after breakfast, I packed the charer back into the carrier case, shut it, and went down, to my car.
The drive was pretty uneventful, and so I was at the company building a few minutes to eight, where Chris, another man, and a girl were getting through security, so I joined them, and having gotten inside, Chris said “Hi Jill, this is Paul, my photographer, and Lilly, the model he brought for the occasion.”
“Hello Lily and Paul, and welcome to the project” I said.
“Thank you” they both said, and a few moments later, we got to the meeting room.
“I see that Jill has brought the set” Chris said, “would you please show Lilly, what it is, and explain how it works?”
“I surely will” I said, putting the case on the table, opening it, “As you see, the set is made up from 3 wearable parts, the belt, the bra, and the collar. Apart from those, it comes with a charger, which is here.” I pointed to the charger, “it can charge the batteries, from up to six feet distance, and wirelessly, so you actually can charge the set, while wearing it.”
Lilly had been looking at the set while I'd been talking, and now she asked “It's a pretty big dildo, does it have to be that big?”
“No” I answered, “that's the beauty of this way of manufacture. The dildo inside your belt will be made to fit your desires, and can be shaped to exactly fit you. Likewise with the butt plug, it does also come in any size you'd like, but for this shoot I'd rather not leave it completely out.”
“Okay” she said, “the butt plug is okay with me, but I think, that the dildo might be a little too long for my comfort.”
“Chris” I said, “could you fetch the dildo over which this one is build? Do you still have it here?”
“I do” Chris said, “I'll just go get it.”
“Okay, what's this” she said, pointing to the clit tube.
“It's a clitoris tube” I said, “molded to fit my clit to perfection, since this is my belt. The belt come equipped with a small air pump, which will gently but effectively suck my clit into the tube, when I put on the belt, and when taking the belt off again, it will produce a little compressed air, in order to push my clit out of the tube again, in a very gentle manner in fact.”
“Okay” she said, “does it pull your clit, when you're wearing the belt?”“No” I said, “when wearing the belt, my clit is where it usually is, only difference is, that it will be fully exposed inside the tube, enabling the belt to stimulate it separately, over the full surface.”
“Whoo” she said, “that sounds daring!”
“It is” I admitted, “but then again, this belt is more or less my brain child, and so it comes with all the comfort a woman could wish for, if she's a bondagette, that is.”
“Well” she said, “I'll take your word for it, at least for now.”
“Well, if you – at any point – feel uncomfortable with what's happening, just say so. We're all very determined, that you should have a good experience, as experiences with wich you're not comfortable will show that clearly in the pictures. Guy's might not care, but this is a toy intended for us woman, and thus it won't sell, unless you're having a turn on with it!”
“Well, I don't actually know why, but you have a very calming effect on my nerves” she said, with a smile.
“Hopefully it's because that you recognize my sincerity in all this” I said, as Chris came back with the dildo.
I took the dildo from Chris' hand, and said “Okay, here is the one we molded mine over. Is it only the length, or also the girth, which is troubling you?”
“The girth is okay with me I guess” she said, “only I think it might be too long for me.”
“Okay good” I said, “that's an easy fix, it would have been far worse, if the girth had been the problem, in that case we'd have to make a thinner version, to get the perfect length for you. Could I ask you to try it, to find the perfect length, please?”
“Sure” she said.
“In need of lubrication?” I asked.
“Nope” she answered, “you've managed to turn me on already.”
She pulled off her dress, posted the dildo on the corner of the conference table, and putting her feet on a chair, she sat down over the dildo. Working the dildo a little, she soon sat down on the conference desk, with all of the dildo inside her well shaved pussy.
“Oops” she said, “that's a surprise. I didn't think that I could take it, but the ribs on it makes it such a pleasurable experience, that I seems to be able to, just the same.”
I laughed in saying “Well, you're the one of us, coming to that conclusion!”
She just giggled, and got off the dildo again.
“Okay” I said, “any more questions? The bra will also use vacuum, to pull your nipples through the openings, and I'll guarantee you, that it's a good experience too.”
“Well, if you say so, I'll take your word for it. I've got no more questions, so I'm ready to go to work.”
“Sure” Chris said, “we'll start in the scanning room, 3D scanning your body, to get a perfect fit.”
We went to the scanning room, and Chris said, that I was in charge, and that he'd only intervene, if I was about to make a big mistake.
I then scanned her body, and made the scannings merge in the correct way, while getting out of my chair from time to time, to take the 'spy-pictures' using my phone.
Having completed the scan, I sent the file off to the printer, and we all walked to the printing room, where the printer was already building her set, perfectly transparent, apart from the metal edges, and the metal locks.
While the printing commenced, Kate arrived, and with a picking list, she was soon busy, getting the spare parts for the set.
Having finished printing all the parts, the printer head went to idle position, and now Kate picked the parts from the printer, putting them on a trolley, and wheeling them into the workshop.
A short time later, the completed set was ready for testing, and now I got busy again, taking Lilly through the procedures according to that, and when coming to the testing procedure, Chris said, that he'd implemented at test, which the bot could perform, and so Lilly chose the website bot for a master, and was then taken through the testing procedure.
All the time Paul was shooting pictures, and I managed to get enough for the 'leak' to work, or at least I hoped so.
Having completed the photo shoot, we all went for the conference room again, and here Lilly touched my shoulder, and said “Well, this thing has gotten my attention, and I kind of like it. Could I buy it?”
“NO” I said, and continued “It's made to fit you only, so you get to keep it. If you'd let the rumor have it, that someone someplace is making a toy like this, I'd be happy though.”
“Oh wow” she said, “That's exhilarating, I thought that this would be yet another freebie, in order to get into the modeling business, and now I get to have this..”
“Well, I'm happy that you like it” I said, “would you like to explore it a little more?”
“I can't say no, but well, who'd be at the controls?” she asked, a little shy.
“Well, to be honest, I was thinking of making a mutual event of it, you and I in mutual peril.”
“And dominated by who?” she said.
“Dominated by the website bot, who ran the testing procedure” I said, “it can be applied to self-bondage too, in the way, that I set what will go on when and why, and then we get locked in our sets, at the mercy of the website bot.”
“And so you'll be exposed to whatever I'll have to go through?” she asked.
“More or less yes, we have an option which can thrill me, whenever you speak, and thrill you, whenever I speak, but apart from that one, we'll be going through exactly the same, as long as we set the sets, to open at the same time.”
Arriving at the conference room again, Chris said, that he'd just thank us all, and that he'd make the carrier case for Lilly tomorrow, as he most unpleasantly needed to get on with a family matter.
We then all said goodbye to one another, and I said “You come with me?” to Lilly, and she said “Certainly”.
So I closed the case with my set inside it, and then Lilly and I got into my car, and drove back to my apartment, passing by the electronics store, to get another set of ear buds.
As we got to my apartment, I said “Well, welcome to my humble flat.”
“Thank you” Lilly said, “Maybe it's not that big, but I like it.”
“Well, tank you” I said, “why don't you take your collar phone, and go to the pattern setting window, and pick one for us?”
“Sure” she said, and sat down in the sofa, while I brought two glasses, and a bottle of wine, and after pouring and toasting, I set about getting my belt and bra on.
Lilly tested patterns, and finally she found one, which she would like to try.
“I guess this will be the one” she said, showing her collar phone to me. It said “Speed Up”, and so I said “Okay, choose it, and give me a moment to set the same one too.”
I leaved through the different patterns, and found it, after which I pushed it to set it.
Next I picked out the new set of ear buds, and paired them with my collar phone, with audio as trigger, and gave them to Lily, who put them into her ears. Next I picked the pair I'd been wearing earlier, paired them with Lilly's phone, set audio as trigger, and put them into my ears, returning Lilly's collar phone to her.
I went to my computer, and logged into the website, and told Lilly to set her desired timespan, and then go public, and finally return her phone to the collar.
She did, and as I saw, that she'd set 8 hours, I gasped, but grabbed the control none the less. I then waved her over, and showed her how I set 8 hours, and then, in the last window, chose Website Bot as Dominant.
I then pushed the collar phone into my collar, and closed it, and so locked all my locks, for the next 8 hours.
On the website my Dominatrix window now was replaced with the text “Website Bot in Control”, and so I logged out again. Following that, I went to the coffee table, and grabbed my glass, lifted it towards Lilly, and said “Cheers”.
Lilly's eyes widened considerably, but she managed to get hold of her wine glass, and as she said “Cheers” I understood why.
The pattern started almost like a slow pumping action, but increased throughout about 5 seconds, to become a very fast buzz. The effect was intense, but extremely pleasurable as well.
I sipped my glass, and said “That's a fine choice!”
Lilly gasped in pleasur, as the pattern repeated itself, and her gasp of course sent the pattern through my body again. I could ardly keep from moaning, but I just managed.
I had an idea, and turning back to my computer, I opened my email, and waved Lilly over.
She came over and standing behind me, she saw me write Joe an email, saying “Hi Joe. To the ends of the website bot, and the audio trigger thing, would it be possible to build a feature into it, which will let the website bot initiate punishment, if the distance between us get so large, that the bluetooth connection is interrupted for more than a minute? And, to get even more demanding, can you implement it into the session I and Lilly are in now? Yours faithfully, Jill”
I looked at Lily, and she nodded, and gave me a thumbs up, so I clicked the Send button, an waited to see what would happen.
A moment later, my computer said “Pling”, announcing a new mail, and I clicked it, to see what Joe had to say. It read “Consider it done, will send two pulses when in effect.”
Charlie tuna

Post by Charlie tuna »

by Sadomechanix
“Okay, the address is https://remote-electrosex-domnination.com, or r-e-d for short,

DARN, THE SITE MUST BE DOWN, IT DOES NOT WORK!!!!!

Ha!
I know it is in fictional stories, but man you write good (it seems so plausible) as the Mythbusters would say.

Keep up the great story line.
Charlie Tuna