Chastity story: The receptionist

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Darkrope

Chastity story: The receptionist

Post by Darkrope »

I've never in my entire life (and i'm 47) written any kind of story. This is my very first attempt. Parts of it are true the best part is a daydream. I hope you enjoy. Also English is not my mother tongue so i still need to learn BDSM vocabulary. Feel free to leave a comment.

Somehow this story started 6 weeks ago although I had no clue at that point of what was going to happen.
So 6 weeks ago my wife, Kay and I went to a stonecutter to order 3 ledge-sills. The receptionist, a rather beautiful young woman, about 1.75 m tall with light grey eyes behind big modern glasses and waist long lank dark brown hairs stepped from behind her desk and walked towards us to welcome us and show us around in the show room. As she walked towards us, I noticed a strange gracefulness in her movements. When she came close she made eye contact with me, very brief, then turned to my wife.
As she was merely talking to my wife, I took the time to take in her beautiful curves, accentuated by a pair of skinny jeans, running from the narrow waist down over her luscious hips into knee high black high heeled boots. From the waist up she wore a red blouse with buttons just open enough to show the very beginning of her cleavage. My guess was that she would have a C cup and I imagined how she would look with less clothes on. Over the blouse she wore a dark grey centered jacket further refining her sand glass shape.
By that time I had to virtually punch myself back into reality, my in thoughts I was imagining her bound up in various positions, accentuating her shapes and curves but I needed my attention in the show room. As I slipped back in reality I heard the receptionist say that she would send someone from internal sales to answer the technical questions we might have.
As she turned away towards her desk she made eye contact with me and smiled, her eyes holding mine captured for a mere few seconds then turned away and with the same strange gracefulness glided back to her desk.
Moments later another young woman came up from behind the receptionist, they talked briefly and the young woman walked towards us. This young woman, who was about 1.60 had about the same proportions as the receptionist but in a slight smaller version and dressed quite similar to. She had lank brown shoulder length hair Her walk was not that graceful but more functional. She presented herself as Joyce By now I was already turned on and I had a hard time focusing on the ledge-sill thing. So Kay and I discussed the type of stone and finishing with her and I noticed her looking a long time at me in the corner of my eye. She even positioned herself in a way that my wife couldn’t quite see her looking without getting to much in my sight. Little does she know that I have more or less bird-eye view. So I did see her looking. As Kay and I came to a decision Joyce walked back to her office for pen and paper and again talked briefly with the receptionist who glanced in our direction. When Joyce came back her luscious lips shaped into a mysterious smirk.
At least to me there was a mysterious feel about some gestures and the eyes crossed each other.
Back to the ledge-sills, Joyce took note of our wishes and said that we would have the offer by the time we were back home.
Jumping fast forward to yesterday, we got an email, some days ago, stating that our ledge-sills where finished and we could come and collect them.
So yesterday we drove up to the stone cutter. At our arrival we went in and where welcomed by the ravishing receptionist with a big smile. She was dressed in a grey blouse with the buttons open up to the very beginning of her cleavage, her hairs in a knot behind her head the rest I couldn’t see because she stayed seated behind her desk. She told us the ledge-sills were waiting at the store desk and I could get them there.
After loading the sills in my car I went back in because Kay had some questions about products to use on stone. We asked the receptionist (notice that I still don’t know her name) what to use for the effect we want to achieve on our floor and she told us the possibilities. All that time I noticed her catching my eyes briefly and looking away again. I also had the idea that I could see more cleavage then when we just came in and I thought I saw some kind of joyful anticipation in the receptionists eyes but what would I know about it.
We finished buying some products and went back home.
At home I unwrapped the sills to discover they had forgotten to machine some of the edges and to polish some parts of the surface. Darn that is a bummer. I took the offer in my hand an jumped to the phone to call the stone cutter. The receptionist took my call and said she made note of the problem. Being already late she suggested I would go back tomorrow and they would sort it out while I waited.
So today I drove back to the stone cutter and I went in to the receptionist to find a sensational view.
The receptionist was wearing her red blouse again, this time revealing a lot of cleavage and her long hairs tight up in a long pony tail. As she stood up I saw she was wearing a short grey skirt with black nylons and the same high boots. She looked so sexy in that outfit with her curves well embedded in her clothes and in my eyes. She told me I could leave the sills at the store desk and come back in for a coffee, which I did.
When I got back in she led me to a small canteen on the right. As I was following her I could smell her perfume which was not to flowery but more strong and resolute with a touch of patchouli. In the canteen she presented me a chair and asked me what I liked for coffee. I said I like my coffee strong, dark an long with a touch of sweetness. She smiled turned around and strut the canteen out to come back with a long coffee. As she put the coffee on the table she came very close to my ear and said that she was exactly like this coffee but even better.
For a split second I was surprised but even before I completely recovered her warm, inviting lips found mine and she gently but boldly forced her tongue in my mouth to find mine.
We kissed vigorously for a few seconds and I felt her hands running down to my crotch jerking at my pants and belt.
By now I was sure she wasn’t going to waste a damn second so I moved my hands to her breasts and squeezed them in my hands. My fingers found her nipples which were hard and protruding from her black bra. From there I rushed to her skirt sliding it up her legs and over her hips. The view was mind blowing. She wore a garter belt with the nylons and no panties and if there is one thing I just can’t resist it’s just that.
At the same time she had my pants on my ankles and her mouth was all over my dick. I didn’t slow down and got my hand between her legs were I was invited to a warm moist partly shaved love cave with thick lips. My mind blew again and my love whistle grew to new heights.
Still not wasting any time she sat down on the anaconda and rode it like a rodeo bull. Her love hole perfectly grasping my sword sucking it in completely. With all this excitement it didn’t take her long to get an orgasm and squirming and gasping she came hard. I was in seventh heaven until I felt a tiny sting in the back of my neck and in no time I felt the tension in my muscles fade away. What is happening ? I’m I having a stroke ? The receptionist sees the sudden concern in my eyes and while she is catching her breath she starts to smile and comes close to my ear.
She whispers:’ Don’t worry, it is just a muscle weakening poison that will work for a short time.’
With that she rises from my chicken and straightens out her clothes. From out of nowhere she pulls out a gag and plants it between my teeth securing it around my head. She smiles again and starts to leave the canteen. I’m sitting on the chair with arms and legs like sand bags hanging from my body and a dick that is still half hard wiggling left and right, looking for that warm moist refuge.
She turns her head and tells me to sit still on the chair so I won’t fall and she’ll be back in half a minute. With that the door shuts behind her and is locked.
Unable to move let alone remove the gag there is nothing for me to do but wait.
After, what seems an eternity, the door is unlocked and the receptionist walks back in with a bag.
By now my boner is gone but in a way I feel the strange excitement of restriction. The receptionist kneels in front of me and pulls a steel chastity device out of the bag. With a flick move of her hands she puts the locking ring around my balls and dick and slips my dick in the cage. Al little locking device seals it of while I’m flabbergasted. She takes a second chair, places it in front of me and then pulls my legs so I land flat on both seats. In my unbearable free restriction I reflect over the fact that she must be strong to pull a 100 kg guy like that. But my thought is swept away with her next move. She pulls my legs one by one over my head and secures them with and short rope to the chair behind me. Then she plunges into the bag and pulls out a massive steel butt plug. I moan in my gag. She takes a tube of lube and a syringe and efficiently lubes my backdoor and the plug.
With about the same no time-to-waste attitude she gently but thoroughly pushes the plug in my hole. Although I don’t had a lot of training in that area the plug finds it way in remarkably swift. The poison does it’s trick there to…
With a last push the widest part passes my muscle and the plug is sucked it completely.
As I still look at the receptionist with mixed feelings she smiles and reveals the rest of what is to be a chastity belt. The belt consist of a steel waist belt and two thin steel cables running down from it at the front. She locks the belt around my waist and laces up the chastity cage and butt plug with the two steel cables and secures the cables to the back of the belt with a sort of locking device that I can’t see.
I also feel that She locks the cables onto the plug.
By now the poison starts to weaken and I can feel my fingers and toes move again.
The receptionist unties my legs and brings them back to the floor.
She takes another chair and sits herself down beside of me.
She says: ‘Well I must say you bring out the better in me. To celebrate this I advise you to come to my home this evening when I’m done working. I’m pretty sure I’m going to have a lot of fun with you.
Ow of course it will be a lot of explaining to do to your wife if she would see you in this package wouldn’t it ? I’m sure you will attend. I will send you my address around 16.30 then you can come immediately. You can text your wife she doesn’t have wait for you, your away until late at night or morning.
If you think to escape the belt think twice… In the plug is the same poison as I gave you but a little stronger to immobilize you for several hours. With the same poison comes a heat product that will set your ass on fire and a aphrodisiac that will make you explode in horniness which is not a good idea with the cage on.
This poisonous mix is injected if you fondle the cables to hard. It might even do so if you move to sudden.’ She waits moment and smiles.
She continues:’ To give you an idea of the two other poisons I will put a drop on your hand. Within 30 seconds your hand will be on fire. The next 2 hours you will feel a slight arousal enjoy it !’ Then she laughs.
She puts a drop on my hand and indeed it starts to flame up.
By now I can start to move my limbs again and I sit up in the chair cautiously.
Two minutes later I can stand up an pull up my clothes. I undo the gag and give it to her.
I look at her and ask her name.
She raises from her chair, comes close to me and kisses me on the mouth while she pushes her hard nipples in my chest.
Then she whispers in my ear:’ Thank you for making me come so hard. I guess you have to wait. Ow by the way You can call me Lady Poison.’
With that she turns to the door and with a mysterious smile she tells me that the ledge-sills are ready.
I drink the cold coffee and rush to the store desk, take my sills and leave. While driving away I look back and see Lady Poison smiling at me assured she will see me tonight. The arousal of the poison is kicking in.....

To be continued….
It's strange how much freedom can be felt in a tight bondage.

Darkrope
FatherOfFour

Re: Chastity story: The receptionist

Post by FatherOfFour »

Absolutely Fabulous!
(I've pictured the Poison Lady as described, and she's indeed a trap/tarp...)

You will have a hard time to escape her spell... but why doing it? Better sweet surrender...
Darkrope

Post by Darkrope »

Thanks !
The sequel is developing in my head as i write this. :P
i'm not leaning to escape :twisted:
Part two needs some more maturing in my head :whip:
It's strange how much freedom can be felt in a tight bondage.

Darkrope
Charlie tuna

Post by Charlie tuna »

Great story so far.
Keep working on the next installment.

I can not wait.
Charlie Tuna
gemt

Post by gemt »

Interesting start to the story, but it seems to have limited legs unless the wife is going to participate.
A little infidelity never seems to go unrewarded round these parts...
I'm impressed that she has to hand just the right size chastity belt and this complicated poison.
Perhaps that is just a threat.