That one day...

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
sandalee

That one day...

Post by sandalee »

Hi again! Remember that after I finished my previous story, I gave some hints about upcoming story. Well, here it is, It will also be published in parts so you can just imagine what will happen next. Because the story isn't finished yet (although I have ending already planned and will know how it will happen) - So- if you'd like, then you can also add some suggestions for what you'd like to read.

So, anyways, here's the first part:

PART 1

My name is Aaron and I’m a 24 years old. I study ecology in a university and live together with my good friend and course mate Matt in a rental flat, It’s nothing too fancy, but good enough to house two guys and their stuff. I’m already on the 2nd year of my studies and have made quite lot of friends. I think I owe that to my friendly and helpful nature- I always try to help , but as always, no matter what you do, there are always someone who doesn’t like it. There were also some of them over at the school but it wasn’t too big deal as they mostly kept it to themselves.
Because I was on the 2nd year, I had joined several groups and sport trainings, nothing too serious, just a soccer and painting. About my course- there are surprisingly more girls than boys, and I think now is the right time to add that I am single, with all these girls around I still haven’t found the right one. Though there have been some girls in my life, but none of them had worked...

The flat where I live in is nothing too luxurious, just around 40sqm, 3 rooms plus kitchen and enough space for two guys. Matt lives around 50km away and because of that, he drives home every weekend to see her fiancée, Kate. Since I live almost 10 times further, I rarely go home, only during the special occasions like birthdays or when I really need to. But beside all that „good guy“ image, I have, I also have a another side- I’ve been practicing selfbondage since I was 14, no one really knows about that and I do all I can do keep it that way. While being 14, I first saw pictures of it on the internet and soon I bought the first things- dog collar from the pet shop and several ropes. And that’s how it all started. I’ve never been caught but I’ve had several close calls, for example mom coming home early and I’ve just almost got into SB, but I still had time to quickly get out and make it look like nothing had been happening...
As the years passed, my collection grew and grew, when I got my credit card and managed to get a online job, the real fun started. As the salary was good, I had money for my toys and also to pay rent and buy food and so on. When I moved to this flat, one of my main requirements was that it should be „tieable“- and it was. The building itself was built in a industrial style, meaning it had many steel elements and anchor points available. It suited perfectly for my needs and so the deal was made. I also invited another guy from my course to split the living costs and everything worked out well.
Every weekend while he has been away, I’ve been busy with myself.

Once again it was Friday- Matt left the apartment after the classes, around 4’o clock and I began my preparations. I opened a special case in my room where I kept all my things, It was a blank cardboard box with „laundry“ written on it. It pretty much kept people from looking into it. My plan was to tie myself while standing to one metal beam and be there around for a hour. I carefully selected the things I needed and prepared my escape method- I had cut plastic bottle into half and with one or several ice cubes, I block the bottle mouth so the keys won’t fall out of the mouth before the ice is (almost) gone.
If I’d had frozen the keys inside the ice, I would’ve surely got curious looks from Matt but blank cubes were nothing suspicious- I pretend to love drinking things with ice which would again explain the excessive use of cubes I had. Anyway, for today’s play I had selected locking cuffs, spreader bar for my feet and suiting cuffs for ankles, nipple clamps, head harness with ball gag and bondage tape for blindfold and of course chains and ropes for tying.
sandalee

Re: That one day...

Post by sandalee »

PART 2

Fortunately the walls were very thick so no one heard the chains which I just loved. I even had tested it- I dropped some things several times on the floor and then went to the neighbors to apologize for my clumsiness. To my surprise it turned out they didn’t hear a thing and enlightened me that the house is very soundproof because of the materials used.
So, back to my play. As I had taken out all things I need, I set up the release and undressed myself. Then I began restraining myself, after making sure the doors were locked and all curtains closed. I firstly put on all the cuffs and my ball harness and locked them with padlocks, then I added nipple clamps which I connected to my spreader bar with a thin rope so I couldn’t stand exactly straight. Then I finished my blindfold and locked the cuffs over my head to the hanging chain.
The release method was easy- as the ice melts, the keys fall down the hole and straight into my hands. If they would get stuck, which they won’t as the mouth is quite large, I had option to pull the string the keys are connected to and let it fall again, this time probably falling through. To keep me just simply pulling the keys to me, the string went through a small eye which was too small for key to fit through and had to be dropped back to the bottle- easy and safe. I never thought of a more complicated back-up plan since my plans were always 100% fool-proof and I always tried doing them before the real thing. When I had locked myself in, I had around an hour before all the ice melts and I get free. While being locked, always thought of my own things, I could even say it was a substitute for yoga.

This time it was no different- I thought about the next year plans and that the winter will be soon over and the summer will start. I already had some plans for it, including one trip to another country and several other plans. As I was thinking, my nipples had already begun aching, but I was used to that so it was no problem for me, it even turned me on a bit, especially the knowing that I should keep them on, otherwise if I’d try to rip them off, it would be much worse for me. I also had developed a pretty good sense of time since being tied and blindfolded so often. As I had expected, I soon heard a cling and felt something hitting my fingers. My keys had arrived and I got myself free. After I unlocked myself and removed all things from myself, I put back all my toys, washed my gag so it would be ready for the next time and mopped up the water from the floor. The time had already turned 7 when I finished cleaning after myself.

I did a quick shop run and grabbed some chips for a new movie I just downloaded- „Gone Girl“. Before watching it, I decided to cuff myself, for nothing else to just be bit more excited. As the film ended, I closed my laptop and washed the dishes, still being cuffed. The time was already quite late and as I anyway had to visit my local DIY store tomorrow to buy something new, I went to sleep, together with my beloved cuffs of course.
Beep, beep, beep, the annoying sound of a mobile alarm woke me. I checked the time and saw it was only 9am. I slowly pushed myself up, removed my cuffs and started doing morning duties. Toilet, toothbrush, coffee and finally getting a shower. It felt good so I came out there fresh and happy, ready to start a new day. After that I got dressed, picked up a warm grey sweater and jeans. Then wrapped a scarf around my neck and added a jacket. I also took my back bag just in case. So I was ready to go, almost forgetting it, I grabbed my wallet from the table and walked out. The weather wasn’t cold at all, and there was only little snow left from last week’s snowstorm. I slowly walked to the bus stop and sat down. Luckily, the bus showed up even a bit early and I hopped on it. There was only two stops to the DIY store and soon I arrived at my stop.
I exited the bus and walked right into the store. Actually, I had no idea what I wanted, but I guessed I’ll just look around and maybe I find anything that catches my eye. So I did, there were all kinds of ropes but since I already had surplus of ropes, these weren’t interesting. Next thing on my imaginary list was a boating section- it always had wide range of different hooks, carabineers, and so on for boats. Though I didn’t really need them, I took two durable carabineers, guessing that they might come handy someday. After that I wandered around a bit more but didn’t came up with any ideas nor saw any interesting stuff. Soon I paid for my stuff (9.60€ in total) and put the stuff gently in my bag. Being a bit sad I didn’t got anything else, I decided to walk back home. The way itself was only a bit over a kilometer so in 15 minutes, I was back home. Having entered, I locked the door after me and went straight to my room. The carabineers went straight into my box where everything else was. I then went to the kitchen to get some snacks and suddenly came to a idea- I never had been hung from my ankles but I saw an perfect opportunity I’ve never even thought of. There was a metal ladder-like structure on the wall. I realized that if I manage to climb up and lock my feet there, I could actually leave myself hanging from there. I grabbed yoghurt and sat down to think it through. The thought of me hanging upside down from there was pleasing and now I just had to think how exactly it will work. Should I use ankle cuffs or rope? Gag? How to tie my arms? Maybe some other toys as well?