Revenge is sweet

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Thatworm

Revenge is sweet

Post by Thatworm »

Remember when I said I'd get revenge, well today was the day. The perfect day. So this was actually during one of my birthday parties. I had many friends over and Sarah was going to come over after her soccer game.

I was playing some games with friends, tossing the football around, going in and out, having fun. While we were in the basement playing, I don't remember what it was, guitar hero or something on the ps2, she came and played with us in the basement. Now, in my head, (I actually had a party and some parts in this story is true) I was thinking I want to tie her up and torture her so bad! I saw her in the back pretend fighting with a sword or something. We kept playing games, like usual. Then my parents called us up for cake. (That moment when you don't want to go but you have to. It was my birthday so I didn't care but you get what I'm saying, someone else's bday). After all that was done a couple of my friends had to go home. Leaving me, sarah and another one of my friends (there is actually a really funny story that happened between me and both of them. I will probably put it... idk... where is the proper place to put it... anyways) so we went back to the basement and idk started cleaning up a little bit. We found some tape laying around and some stuff I could use. My heart was pounding. I had a friend with, not just sarah. He was going to stay over night too.

After cleaning, we went upstairs and Sarah, idk where she went but I whispered to my friend, "want to help me get revenge on sarah." He looked at me like wha? "Revenge for what" I said "don't worry about it, just yeah..." he said sure, he was up for it, we told my mom if she sees sarah, tell her to come down...

I feel like I have been putting up way too many stories I'm not sure if I'm going to get in trouble, you guys might not like this but I have many stories to tell please tell me to slow down on the stories or stop posting so much, I'm like taking over, I feel like Jon snow or what ever his name is, over at tieupgames. Taking over the whole thing, heh, sorry if this is too much, um, comment or reply if you want part 2 and I will see you...
TNTBound

Re: Revenge is sweet

Post by TNTBound »

DEFINATELY want to see a part two!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
marvin

Re: Revenge is sweet

Post by marvin »

part 2 would be great!
Thatworm

Revenge is sweet part 2

Post by Thatworm »

I could hear mom telling Sarah, "boys need you downstairs." I could hear her running down the stairs. My friend grabbed her and gagged her as I taped her to the chair. He closed the door and locked it. "How's it feel, killed me last time we met, almost everybody knows my weakness, this is why you are here now, this is why I ignored you but this is the perfect chance." I poked her ribs and she yelled at me. We gagged her and started tickling her. She tried to escape, thrusting and turning but she wasn't going anywhere. After 2 minutes we took her gag off. "How's that feel, I was tickled for much longer than that!" She said "I'm sormmhmm." "What was that?" I started poking her again. She screamed into her gag.

My friend found a "toy" and asked "hey, what's this?" I didn't want to tell him, assuming he didn't know. He threw it on the floor. I heard mom yelling upstairs saying my friends mom was here to pick him up. His mom probably changed her mind. Perfect timing to use my toy on Sarah. Sarah started screaming trying to say don't leave me here alone with him! We could barely understand her. My friend left leaving me and my precious hostage.

Her hands were tied to the back of the chair. Her arms tied together and to the chair. Her body was also tied to the chair. Her 2 feet were tied to the 2 front legs. All she was missing was the vibrator right in between.

I tickled her for another 2 minutes. By then she was sweating and ready to struggle even more when I pUT the vibrator on. "Why'd you have to drag me into the place and humiliate me?" I went to get the vibrator and walked up to her. She saw it and started panicking, shaking her head. I took the gag off of her. "I didn't mean to, I'm sorry ok!" "You're sorry that everybody knows? You're sorry you had to get that guy to trick me? You were laughing and smiling while I was helpless and humiliated! Tickling me nonstop!" I put the gag back on her and put the vibrator on but didn't turn it on. "MMMMMM!" "You sorry right, well I'm not, the look on your face I can tell you weren't and still aren't sorry. Stop pretending I know you." I turned it on very low and she started squirming. "MMMMM!" I left her and came back. She didn't come yet but I will make her do it a few times before she will be set free. I started poking her again. And then I turned it on as high as possible and she immediately started moaning. She came in less than a minute and then I stopped it. By then she was really bucking. She wanted out but she wasn't going anywhere for a long time. After a few minutes I turned it on low again. She was crying and wanted out. I tickled her to make her cheer up. She was edging when I turned it off. It was pure torture, I love it! I turned it on high and she started moaning. I turned it off. "How's it feel Sarah? This is how I felt except it was nonstop." I turned it on as high as possible and she came a 2nd time. She tried again to buck and struggle as hard as she could to escape. Even if she gets her hand out, it's going right back in. "Should I keep this going?" She shook her head violently. I could see tears coming out of her eyes, down her cheeks, she was soaked, everything was wet. I started poking her but she was too tired to laugh. One more time and she would be out like a light. I took the gag off of her. She was too tired to talk. "How about one more time?"

"Honey, Sarahs mom is here to pick her up!" It was late at night. She got so lucky. I quickly untied her. "You tell this to anyone, it will be worst next time." She looked at me with hatred. "There won't be a next time." She went home and I cleaned up.

Guess there was no actual "sleepover" just until night and they all went home. I went upstairs and to bed. I was tired and KO.