Tied love

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
sandalee

Re: Tied love

Post by sandalee »

PART 12

Now we were alone there. I wondered if I need to stay up all night or do I manage to get some sleep also, though it was pretty unlikely. When I looked at Sandra, she seemed to be more scared than I was- after all, she had no idea what was going on and whether she’ll be shocked soon. The rice under my soles was hurting pretty badly so I tried to slowly lift my weight to another leg, but as soon as I tried it, Sandra jumped in fear and I realized that I need to stand on the poles with all my weight to avoid hurting her.
As I was trying to get a better position somehow, I noticed that one of the poles connection with the wire was pretty weak-looking and as I looked forward, I saw that the box also had cables to the Sandra’s plug fixed only with one knob. I quickly reminded the school’s science lessons and an idea grew in me. If I managed to somehow kick over or disconnect the Sandra’s cables then when I don’t stand on the poles, she wont be electrocuted. I didn’t even think about the consequences but I realized that I need to do this.

I stepped off the poles and heard as Sandra was trying to scream so I had to act quickly- I somehow managed to wrap the cable around my feet and started pulling it towards me. It worked- the cable came off and Sandra became quiet. It was now when I started thinking what will happen if they return and find it like this, I had no way to reconnect it before them and anyway it was already on the camera... I put my knees on the poles and it relieved the pain on my soles a bit. Also the hands above me had started getting numb, I tried to loosen them a bit and fortunately it worked. Still, I was in a pretty uncomfortable position. When I looked to Sandra, she seemed to be quite calm- I saw her chest moving as she breathed, she also moved her legs a bit, maybe also trying to get a better position for her. The sleep started to take over, as strange as it would be, I seemed to sleep but on the same time I was awake- I remembered everything from the night and still I was pretty rested for the morning. Sandra was also awake as it seemed, she was moving her head, maybe trying to remove something but it didn’t help.
I decided that maybe it is best if I get back on the poles when they arrive and I climbed back to my starting position. Maybe after an hour or two, I heard some voices and soon they walked down to us. „What the fuck! What have you done?“ yelled Peter when he saw the thing I had done. „That won’t end good for you, I promise you that!“ said he as he walked to the table and took a whip from there. It was a pretty short one but it fan out into several smaller ends. „Take off her blindfold, I want her to see it!“ said Peter as he stood in front of me. Robin removed Sandra’s blindfold and I could finally see her- she seemed surprised what was it all about but then she saw the disconnected box and realized. „Wait, give the blindfold here“ asked Peter and put it over my eyes. „Now turn around!“ said he and added to Robin: „Hey, reconnect the box, let’s make up for the night“ and I heard as he connected the wires once again.

Suddenly, the whip hit my back and before I could scream, it hit me again. It was really painful and despite my gag, I screamed really loud. He stroked me maybe for 20 times and my back was in so much pain. I could hear the men talking something and then it started again. I started crying and begged for it to stop. When he finished, I heard them talking again and heard as something heavy was moved behind me. „Now, Sandra, listen carefully. We’ll remove your gag and release one of your hands. Then you’ll get the whip and have to strike Kevin 40 times. If you don’t want to do this, we got something to change you mind. And you need to count out loud until 50. Clear?“. Then they removed the things and gave her the whip. I also heard some more sounds but couldn’t figure out what it was. „Sandra, begin!“ said Robin. But she didn’t hit me. Suddenly I heard as she started screaming and sounded as she dropped the whip. „See what will happen if you don’t do as you’re said“ said Peter and gave her back the whip. „Now try again“.
„One“ said Sandra and hit me with the whip, my already aching back begin hurting even more and it felt like it was on fire. „Two“, and another one landed on my back. I started crying again and screamed her to stop. She seemed to be scared to hit me again but then the men turned up the electricity and she was forced to continue. „Three“ said she, with sadness in her voice. I could understand her, she had no other option- if she would refuse, she’d get electrocuted so she had to continue.
When she reached 30, I was totally crazy already, though I felt the whip on my back, I didn’t seem to care about it. 20 more and it was finished. They pulled Sandra back and released me. Then they dragged me back to the cage, I didn’t even care what was happening, I just wanted to let go of everything. They laid me on the blankets, locked my feet to the chain and went back for Sandra. Soon Robin returned with her and also locked her to the chain, right after that Peter arrived with food and water. He also brought several ice packets which he handed to Sandra. They left the food to us and left, locking the door.
sandalee

Post by sandalee »

I just finished the story and started a new one. This one will still continue for several parts, so don't worry ;)

PART 13

Sandra laid next to me and took my hand. „I’m so sorry I had to do this, I’m so sorry“ said she and I saw a tear falling down her chin, I wiped it off and said: „Don’t be sad, I understand you. You just had no choice...“. „I know, but I still wish I didn’t had to do this. Your back looks pretty bad... Oh, you're bleeding a bit“ noticed she as she looked at my back. She looked at the ice cubes and picked up one package. Slowly she placed it on my back and started moving it over my marks. It felt strange- it was so cold but on the other hand, it made my back feel better so I decided to let her continue.
She kissed my back and said: „I’m so happy that you pulled off the cord- though the plug felt so painful but maybe it wouldn’t have been so bad. Your punishment was way too harsh compared to the plug“, she continued: „You know, I have a whip myself at home, I tried it occasionally and I quite like it, next time I’ll let them whip me instead“ said she and laughed which passed to me and I also started laughing. „Damn, you are really kinky, you know that?“ said I and looked at her, she blushed and said: „Well, duh, everyone needs to have a secret wishes“ and laughed again.

Soon we also ate and cuddled into blankets. It was really good to be with her though our privacy was soon broken by Peter and Robin who had come back. „Since Sandra missed the night, we’ll let her have some private fun. Kevin, you’ll in the meantime learn about obeying orders“ introduced Peter what will happen. Then they took Sandra and went upstairs with her. They were away quite a long time but eventually they returned. „Sandra is alone, having some fun at the moment since you managed to ruin her night. Because of that we’ll teach you“ said Robin and unlocked my feet from chain.
Then they put cuffs both on my wrists and ankles, Robin had brought some long stick with rings on both ends, they put it between my legs and locked it to my cuffs so I had to keep my legs apart. Then they locked my hands behind me and tied them above my head to the cell’s ceiling so I was bending forward. It was pretty unpleasant to be like this and in addition, they placed a dildo-gag into my mouth. After I was set, Peter brought a something that looked like a butt plug with cable going to it. He put some lubricant onto it and quickly pushed it into my anus which hurt like hell. To make sure it will stay in place, they once again made harness around my hips.

„So, we’ll ask you some questions and you need to answer, just nod or shake your head. We also have some motivators for you“ said Peter and picked up a cane, giving the remote to my plug to Robin. He instantly turned it on and the plug started vibrating inside me, at the same time, Peter started caning my butt, fortunately not too harshly. I felt as my penis went hard and Peter started asking questions: „Will you ever again disobey our orders?“, plug was switched off. I thought and shook my head. „That’s a good answer, but do you really mean it?“ - I nodded. Robin turned my plug back on and caning continued. The same way, they asked me pretty much questions, which I all had to answer. After they had finished everything, they removed my gag but left everything else the way it was, before leaving they finally stopped my plug also.
While answering I had two orgasms due to it and these were really intense- the feeling of having an orgasm and nothing even touching your penis was pretty strange but good. The men left and after a while returned with Sandra and our food, seemed like Sandra had troubles walking and looked like she was just washed- her hair was wet and she had goosebumps all over her skin. They let her inside and locked the cage. „Please feed him, he can’t do anything on his own. We’ll let him free before the night. Bye!“ said they and left.

Sandra looked at me and smirked. It was pretty embarrassing to be like this- all previous times we had been both tied up but now she was totally free compared to me. She took a long look of me and her sight stopped on the cable coming out of my ass. „What’s that?“ asked she. „Umm, do you really need an answer?“ responded I. She noticed the remote and picked it up. „You can’t get free, can you?“ asked she and looked at my restraints. „If I could, I’ve been free a long time ago“ said I and laughed. Sandra bit her lip and turned on my plug, damn I should’ve thought that she’ll do it. She bent down and moved to my penis, I knew what will happen next. And it did- she gave me a blowjob and the orgasm was even more amazing thanks to the cooperation of Sandra and the plug. After she had finished, she came back in front of me and we kissed for quite a long, all this time the plug still vibrating.
„Don’t think I’ll turn it off“ said she and gave me a last kiss before she started feeding me. After I was fed, she sat down front of me, crossing her legs and looked at me while eating her portion. „You look really sexy like this, do you know that?“ asked she suddenly and kept looking at me. „If you say so“ answered I and smiled back at her. „So what happened when you were gone?“ asked I. „Well, umm, they took me upstairs and tied me down to a sybian, pretty much in the same position like you but I was sitting on it. And I was like this the whole time until they came back. At the end the vibration was already unbearable and I was really happy they let me off it“, seeing my confused face she asked: „You do know what a sybian is, yes?“. Since I had no idea, she explained: „It’s basically a large vibrator that you sit on, like a horse. Shortly speaking“. I nodded and asked: „And did you like it?“ and gave her a wicked smile. She smiled back and said: „Nope, yours is still the best“ and winked back at me.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

There are a few grammatical errors, but this is one of, if not THE best bondage story I've read. I'm sure you could publish this if you wanted to! I'm really glad that you posted this here for us to read sandalee.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
sandalee

Post by sandalee »

PART 14

That made me feel pretty proud, though I wasn’t sure if she was being honest. Well, at least she was honest about not switching my plug off. It finally ended then Peter returned and found it still working and happy Sandra next to me. „Was it on all the time?“ asked Peter and Sandra nodded happily. „Hmm, you’re a mean little bitch, aren’t you?“ laughed he and with the help of Robin, released me from restraints.
When they pulled out my plug, my whole anus felt like it was still open wide, it was pretty disgusting feeling actually but there was nothing to do. They once again locked the cage and left, leaving us two alone. We had no idea about time but because Sandra had seen sun, we agreed, that it should be still daytime, though no idea of exact time... Since we had nothing to do (they had took back all the magazines) and our cage was also empty, well, excluding us, we just sat and chatted with each other, I learned quite a lot new things about Sandra and so did she. Maybe after a 4-5 hours, Peter returned and brought us the meal and water.
We ate happily and when the bowls were empty, also emptied ourselves into bowls and moved them to the opposite corner. It was actually quite good that they fed us well and didn’t force to play with our waste, it was one small plus in all that. After a while, Peter came again and took back our bowls. But right after leaving, they both returned. „This can’t be good“, whispered Sandra to my ear. The men were carrying a small bag. They put it down and took out two ball gag harnesses and some weird things, last one to came out was a strange metal device that looked like a small round angled cage.

Robin handed us the gags and we put them on each other, fastening it tightly against my head, after that they gave us two padlocks which we used to lock our gags so we couldn’t remove them. After we had finished, Peter opened the door and asked Sandra to walk out. When she walked there, Robin grabbed her and held her tight while Peter was installing that strange device on her- it looked like a leather and metal knickers but it seemed impossible to remove after Peter had locked it with another padlock. Then they allowed Sandra to get back inside and it was my turn. I walked to them and again Robin held me while Peter put that cage over my penis and around my balls, finally he put a padlock on it and the device seemed irremovable. After we were back in the cage and they had locked the door, they explained: „We found a condom behind that closet and figured out that you were having some fun. But I think I forgot to tell you one rule: we decide when you two have fun so in the meantime you’ll wear these chasity devices so neither of you can do something funny, clear?“, Robin added: „Tomorrow you’ll have a long walk ahead so try to get rested. Bye“ and they left the cellar.
Sandra looked at me and tried to say something but it was impossible because these gags were huge and talking was just not possible. I tried to push the ball out but the harness did it’s job and held it in place. With no other thing to do, we lied down and cuddled into sleep, before doing an awkward gag-kiss.
I woke before Sandra and first thing I felt was my penis pressing against the device. I had my morning wood and yet now i realized how unpleasant this device is. It held my penis firmly in a C-shape while my penis tried to become straight. I tried to somehow take it off but the onliest way do to it without keys seemed to be cutting off my balls so I decided to leave it.

Soon Sandra woke and suddenly I had a strange thought in my head- yesterday when Peter and Robin released me from the butt plug, the Sandra seemed too pleased with herself, what if she has some plan together with Peter and Rob? I had to check it out...
As I was putting some more pieces together, the door opened and two men walked to us. They opened the cage door and put us on a leash. „Walk upstairs, you’ll eat there“, said Peter as we walked to the workshop. I don’t remember exactly how many days had I’ve been in the basement. When we reached the workshop, I saw that large door was open and sun was shining- I hadn’t seen sun for quite a while. It seemed to be quite early as I also saw some fog in the distance.
We were walked to one table which surprisingly also had chairs and food waiting for us, we sat down and they removed our gags so we could eat. „Eat, you have a long day ahead so you’d better get prepared“ said Robin and stayed next to us.
Peter in the meantime went back downstairs and just after we had finished, returned with a large box. „Robin, take them to the toilet also, let them pee or whatever...“ said Peter and began opening the box. Robin took us to one corner of the shop where was a door. „Get in and use it“ said Robin. Sandra decided to go first and entered the toilet, soon, it was my turn. I was surprised how nice it was, though, it was nothing fancy, but still quite pleasant compared to our normal way of doing it.
Last edited by sandalee on 05 Feb 2015, 18:30, edited 1 time in total.
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

Waiting for next part!
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!
sandalee

Post by sandalee »

PART 15

After that we walked back to the table which was now covered with different toys for us and our clothes. I skip the process, but in the end we looked like this: I had on brand new cuffs, my ankles were chained together and also my wrists in front of me. I was wearing a O-gag and I had pretty large butt plug in my butt which was also harnessed with a rope to keep it in (it hurt like hell when they pressed it inside...) and naturally my penis cage. I also had on all my clothes. Sandra had similar setup on her, only she also had leather harness around her breasts. After all that, they also clothed her. They locked our collars to a chain hanging from the ceiling and went outside. I heard them opening and closing car doors and by the sound of it, moving something heavy.
After a while, they both came back and released us from the chain. Then they guided us again to the back of their van and told us to stop. „We’ll go to a camping trip, guessed you’d like some fresh air and we know just a place for you!“ said Robin and right after that Peter pulled bag over my head and pushed me inside, he followed and locked my hands once again to the ceiling, next, they did the same thing to Sandra.

The drive took around hour maybe, but it was hard to tell, at first the roads were good but during the final part it seemed as we were on some forest road maybe. When we finally stopped, my hands were so tired and so were my legs. The doors opened and they took us out. It was really warm outside and I felt the warmth of sun on my legs and arms. Then they removed our bags and we had a chance to look around: we had stopped at some dead end of a small forest road, the forest was really dense around us, though on one side there was a open area. „It is a forest reservation, around you is maybe 20-30 kilometers of dense forest and someone rarely comes here. Actually, this is a forbidden area to be so after we take you to our campsite, we’ll go back and move our van away. Then no one will suspect anything“ said Robin. „But let’s get going, it is still a long way to go!“ added Peter, after which he removed the chain connecting our ankles „Don't try to run!“ added Robin. He had already took large sports bag from the cabin and holding it on the shoulder he started walking to the tree line. „Go already!“ said Peter and pushed us after him. We walked straight into the forest, without following any trail. The ground was soft and covered with moss which made my feet wet.

After we had walked for some time, I suddenly hit a tree root and unable to grab anything, fell over. „God dammit, look where you step, it’s not that hard!“ yelled Peter as I was laying on the ground, mouth full of moss. He pulled me back up and pushed me forward. We walked quite a long and because of the hot day, I really wanted to drink but I was unable to ask so I just continued walking. The plug in my ass was really uncomfortable- I felt it moving inside me as I walked and it made my dick hard which was still locked inside the cage. Maybe after half an hour, we finally reached to a small hut which was on the edge of one meadow and small stream was flowing by it. „Welcome to your new home again!“ said Peter as he opened the hut’s door and went inside, leaving us standing there.
„Try to scream“ said Robin as he looked happily to us. I realized that it had no point, but still Sandra decided to try, she screamed quite loudly but it had no response. „No one will hear you, don’t bother with screaming...“ said Peter as he returned from the hut and laughed. He carried a long roll of chain and padlocks. He attached one end around tall pine and locked other end to my collar. After that he did same to Sandra and Robin released our hands in the meantime. Now we were free to move around though it seemed the chain didn’t allow us to go inside the hut. „We’ll go back now. When we come back, maybe around in two hours, we want to see you in the same way we left you. That means you may not take away any things from you, understood?“. We nodded in agreement. Then they turned around and started walking back to their van.
sandalee

Post by sandalee »

PART 16

I started checking my O ring to see if it would come off so I could rest my chin. But no luck- it was locked. Suddenly, I saw a bottle they had apparently left us, I pointed it also to Sandra who then quickly grabbed it. Her O ring was also locked so when she tried to drink, it resulted her spilling half of the waterl. But she still managed to lose her thirst. She then threw the bottle to me (the chain didn’t allow us to get together) and I also drinked. As we couldn't speak, we just had to wait and find something to entertain us before they return. The sun kept getting warmer and warmer, thankfully, the trees gave us a little shade but since there was no wind, it still felt really hot. I wanted to pull out my buttplug so badly but the thoughts of them suddenly coming back and finding me without it were too dark, also I didn’t fancy touching my own feces what would probably also be on the plug...
The time passed and passed but the men still hadn’t come back. Did something happen to them? Or they lost way? I had already started thinking that they just left us here when I saw someone coming from the distance. As they got closer, I recognized them. Seemed like they had hiked here from quite far as they had large backpacks and they seemed quite tired. „Whoooh, finally back. Did anything happen while we were gone?“ asked Robin but got no answer. „Ok, I guess thats a no. Anyway, we’ll put away our staff and then talk about the next days“ continued he as they went into the hut. The „hut“ was actually quite spacious, it was maybe the size of a sea container and was made of wood, I wondered if they built it themselves...

Soon they got back out and Peter held a small bag with some black things inside. Robin started: „We tought that being in cellar is a bit too boring for you so we came up with this“ and Peter continued: „You will also get new things to play with and use“. With these words, he took out four leather items from the bag and said: „These mittens will be on your hands all time from now on, we want to try something new“. He gave one pair to Robin and walked to Sandra, in the meantime, Robin came to me and started fitting on the mittens. These basically looked like an old coin purse.
He put it over my wrist and tightened its strap around my wrist, it already had an padlock holes so he just locked it and did the same on the other hand. The mitts were made of thick leather and didn’t bend much, so I was unable to do anything too complicated with my hands, honestly speaking, I now had paws instead of hands. I saw that Sandra’s hands were put also to mittens and Peter released her from the chain. Robin did the same to me and pulled me to Sandra, I now stood next to her. „Now, undress yourself“ ordered Robin and we obeyed. Soon we were again naked and only wore our toys they had previously put on.
„Hmm, good that you still have the plug on. To be honest, I thought that you had removed it but seemed you had learned now, thats good“ commented Peter and continued: „Get on your backs“, we did as told and waited. Robin took several long leather belts and put it around my ankle and thigh so they were pulled together, same was done to my another leg. I guessed that removing them with my mittens would be impossible but I still had to try just in case... Peter did the same thing to Sandra and got back up. „You two look really nice now, wait! One thing is missing, Rob, go get the tails!“ said Peter in a exited voice and started undoing my harness, he pulled out the plug and threw it into the stream. „We got new things for you“ said he again.

Robin returned with two things that indeed looked like tails- on the one end there was a butt plug, but on the other end there was a furry tail. They lubricated them and inserted them into our asses. I looked at Sandra and almost started laughing- she looked so funny with the tail in her ass, though, she didn't seem too pleased with it. Before continuing, they replaced our O rings with gags that looked like muzzles for dogs. It went around our heads and was securely locked with padlocks. Peter and Robin admired their work and ordered us to get on all fours. Now I understood all that tail and muzzle thing- we looked like dogs. Robin connected leashes to our collars and handed me to Peter, keeping Sandra’s leash to himself. Peter quickly started dragging me so I had to start moving.
Damn how the forest floor felt on my knees, I realized that if we don’t get any protection for the knees, they soon would be bleeding. Fortunately, seemed as Robin had read my mind but he went to the cabin and returned with typical knee pads. They strapped these to our knees and now it felt way better. Now it was time to test us out- Peter pulled even stronger so I had to start „running“, after we both were exhausted, they revealed one secret about our gags- it had changeable opening. You could remove it and put back ball gag or whatever needed.
After they had walked with us around the cabin a few times, we were allowed to drink from the stream. I was thinking that hopefully my former plug would be downstream but the water still tasted good and took away our thirst. Right after that they took us for a pretty long walk, maybe around 5km, by the time we finally got back, my tied up legs hurt so badly and I begged men to release them. I was so happy when they nodded, but said: „We will do that, but only on one condition. You both must suck our cocks, is that ok?“ Asked Peter and gave us a grin. I looked to Sandra and she nodded silently.
Marco_Nash

Post by Marco_Nash »

I just looked at your drawings. Great work! I'd love to see you include them in a story where only the female(s) are tied.
sandalee

Post by sandalee »

PART17

The men saw it and Robin went back into the hut. He returned quickly with a O ring attachment and put this to our muzzle gags. „Hmm, now who will suck who?“ asked Robin and looked to Peter who quickly came to an idea. „You see that fallen tree there? Who ever gets there first, doesn’t have to suck and the whole work will stay on the other one!, GO!“. I didn’t expect such a quick start but I started moving to the tree, it seemed that Sandra had already expected it and she had a long lead. I quickly realized that I will lose anyway and turned around.
„Wow, thats a good boy, Sandra! You can stop, no cock for you sadly!!“ yelled Peter. As Sandra was already at the tree.
I slowly walked towards the men who had already lowered their pants and held their penises in front of me. Peter sat down and called me to him first, I crawled there and slowly took his penis into my mouth, oh how I’ve would’ve wanted to bite it but the O ring kept my mouth open and the possible consequencesof biting him would’ve been unthinkable...

His cock smelled of sweat was also sweaty, it tasted horrible but somehow I managed to keep back the puke. As his cock went hard, it rubbed against the ring- the ring was little too small but it only seemed to turn him on more, I also noticed that my own penis wanted to get hard but the cage stopped it’s tries. I blew him quite long and suddenly I felt something warm in my mouth, when I looked up, I understood what it was. Peter had cummed into my mouth. I raised my head and looked to him. „Good boy, swallow it and do the same to Robin“ said he. Robin had already sat down and waited. But I just couldn’t swallow his cum- it circulated in my mouth and Peter got mad. He went to Sandra and grabbed her throat, slowly he started raising her and said: „Swallow it or she will end up getting choked!“. That gave me some motivation and I somehow swallowed it but I still felt parts of it in my mouth. Pleased with himself, Peter released Sandra who fell to the ground and gasped for air. I had no other choice but to do the same to Robin. It all was the same, blow-swallow. When I had finished, they leashed us once again and pulled us towards the cabin. By that time, the sun had started to set and seemed like our day was ending. When we entered the cabin, Robin closed the door after us.

The cabin was way bigger than it seemed from the outside, I quickly noticed one pulley in the ceiling and some rope nearby. „You had enough for one day, we’ll continue tomorrow. You will sleep under the hut and we’ll put earplugs to your ears so you won’t hear anything what you don't need to hear. But first you’ll get to eat“ said Peter and removed our gags. The food was in one corner in our „own“ bowls, and we had to eat like dogs we were. After eating they let us out to pee and then dragged us back in and told us to get dressed. After we got our clothes back on, Robin cuffed our hands and put rope through the pulley. In the same time, Peter put plugs into our ears and secured them with tape, then he put back our muzzle gags and connected our wristcuffs to chain.
And finally, finally they released our feet as they had promised earlier but now they put cuffs on our ankles and locked these to each other with padlock. When we were ready, they took a heavy-duty carabiner and connected the rope and chain between my wrists. Then Robin removed some floorboards and I saw an empty space just under the floor. „Get up“ instructed he. I stood up and Robin pulled me off the ground with ease- he weighted much more than I did, maybe around 150kg. I just hanged over the hole as they slowly lowered me into the cellar. Soon my feet touched the ground and my eyes slowly got used to the darkness, Peter reached down and took away the carabiner from my cuffs. Now I had a time to look around.
The walls were covered with planks and so was the floor, there were blankets on it which looked quite comfy that way, I also saw few hooks on the beam above me. Soon Sandra also arrived down and men put back the floorboards, I could see through the gaps that the then moved some bags over the hole so no one would notice. As we couldn’t speak nor hear each other, we just went to sleep, hoping for better tomorrow.
sandalee

Post by sandalee »

PART 18 And also the last one.

I woke to someone kicking me to my back. It was Peter who had come down and was waking us up. „Ugh, get up already, we need you!!“ I didn’t even manage to open my eyes completely when he already took my hands and connected them to he chain that had been lowered to the hole. Right after he had yelled „Pull!“, I felt myself being dragged towards the hole and being pulled up the the cabin. Robin locked the chain and grabbed me to his grip. He unlocked the carabiner and put me on the ground next to him. After that he lowered the chain and soon pulled out Sandra just like he did me. After Sandra was laying next to me, Peter also climbed out of the hole and covered it once again.
They both seemed really nervous. Robin, in the meantime, removed everything from us and left us naked on the floor, I looked to Sandra and she seemed as surprised as I was. After they had talked something in the other corner, they came to us. „We need to get away from here. The forest guard had seen us already. Get these on, now!“ yelled Peter as he threw us our footwear and pants. We put these on and waited as they packed their bags in a hurry. Robin then grabbed me and started putting on some gray blouse. Soon I realized it was the straitjacket Sandra had seen sometime ago. From the corner of my eye, I saw Sandra also being fitted one. Robin locked the straps and tied all the necessary ties, I already tried to move my arms but they didn’t move anyhow. He then pulled a ball gag tightly around my head and locked a leash to my collar. After Sandra looked the same way as I did, they both went outside. Unsure what to do, we both with Sandra moved near the door and peeked out- the men were packing rest of the bags in a hurry and talking to each other.

Suddenly, I saw two men coming from between the trees, they were wearing green uniforms and seemed like they were the forest guards the Peter had talked about. Right after that, Robin and Peter also spotted them and leaving everything behind, they started running. The men in uniform ran to their stuff and looked as Robin and Peter disappeared into the trees. I tried to open the door but at the same time Sandra muffled something trough the gag and I understood that she didn’t want me to alert them. In some way I did agree with her but at the same time the freedom was so close. Still, I decided to follow Sandra’s advice. The guards talked something on the radio and one of them started moving towards the house. Sandra mumbled something and ran to the other end where were some large sacks. I moved after her and we both managed to move in cover behind it. But the cover was way too lousy- everyone who even moved a bit closer would’ve seen us.
The guard opened the door and looked inside. As he made the first step into the cabin, we heard his radio talking: „Steve, this is Jonas, is the cabin empty?“ Steve, apparently, stopped and answered: „Seems so, what shall we do?“, soon he got a response: „Umm, try to follow the men that ran away. We’ll send someone else to check on the cabin, clear?“ - „Clear“, answered Steve and step back outside. We waited a bit and then peeked out from the door. We saw both guards walking the way Peter and Robin had ran.

Sandra looked around and saw a hook on the wall, with experienced move, she hooked it behind her gag and pulled with all her force. It was a success, the gag broke and she could speak. I wanted to do the same but she interrupted: „We need to get going, I’ll get yours away on the way, come on!!!“ said she and started running to the forest. I had no other option but to follow her. This time the weather was cloudy but still quite warm, unlike yesterday we came here. I wouldn’t had believed even in my craziest dreams that we would escape so soon. As we kept moving Sandra explained her idea- she didn’t want to expose themselves because all what would start happening- questioning by the police, psychiatrists, doctors and so on. And maybe even our friends would get to know about it.
I only had to agree with her- It would’ve indeed be really embarrassing to talk it through all over again. After we had already reached the first gravel road, we moved a bit into the bushes and Sandra removed my gag with her teeth. When I finally was able to speak, the first thing I did, was thanking her for thinking that way. She seemed pleased with herself but quickly got back to business: „Hey, do you see anyway to open the jacket? I’ve looked yours but I can’t understand how it works...“. I did some research on her jacket and found the first strap. I opened that with my teeth and then the next one and another after she was released. She then also removed mine and threw jackets to the bushes. „What now?“ asked I. „Hmm, I think the first thing we need to do is to find some clothes...“. The idea was good but where to find clothes in the middle of a forest???
Sandra thinked a while and best she came up with was that we got going on the gravel road. It had to lead somewhere and maybe we find some clothes. Now the sun also had come out and it was getting hot. As we had no upper wear, the sun roasted us pretty good. But on the other hand, the wind also helped to cool us a bit. After walking maybe a 10 kilometers, I noticed some strange pile of stuff. I pointed it to Sandra and we went closer. It turned out to be a pile of junk someone had brought to the forest, I could also see some clothes, but these didn’t seem to appealing. „What the hell! We need some clothes, let’s just get new ones when we see any“ said Sandra. I pulled out one black t-shirt and looked at it- although it had some stains on it, it’s overall condition wasn’t too bad so I put it on. Sandra also found a t-shirt, this time yellow and with sponge-bob on it. I looked at it and burst out in laughter. She looked back at me and frowned to me. But it was the best we could find.
Soon we found better clothes from someone’s summerhouse and also found paved road where to the nearest town was only 6 kilometers.

We had agreed that we would explain to our parents that we had ran away with each other and it was a stupid thing to do. Only weird thing to do was to explain the collars we had, though our parents looked suspicious, my dad just cut off mine and Sandras'. In the end we stayed together and soon after that continued our lives together, full of bondage and kinky stuff.
And about Robin and Peter? - We never heard about them again, though we checked news all the time. There was one small article about the cabin we had been in, in the internet, but it didn’t had anything revealing written to it. We also tried to find the garage we stayed in, but again, we couldn’t find it. Our best guess was that they got away and who knows what they do now, maybe they have new pets?

Oh yeah, two years later Sandra found some photos of us fro the internet. These were from the first day we got captured and some where after we had been washed and then leashed. Actually quite funny to watch and remember the days we first met.

The end

So, finally posted an ending. I have another story going on, but it is currently on hold and I wont give you any promises about that...
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

awesome story!
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Qurat

Post by Qurat »

Thanx, great story. Too bad, that it ended so soon. :rofl:
Its 50% painless- it doesnt hurt me at all!