Claudia's creekside punishment fantasy

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
Valeriahn

Claudia's creekside punishment fantasy

Post by Valeriahn »

This is an alternate ending to Claudia's creekside punishment post of 22 Dec 2014. It expands on a fantasy she expressed in that post. It was PM'ed to Claudia first and is posted here at her request.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. :twisted:

Valeriahn.

If this wasn’t enough, I had to experience an unexpected painful release from this situation. When Master felt that I had had enough, I reached down to pull the stake out of the ground and found it was so securely fixed that it wouldn’t budge. I tried and tried until I was nearly panicked not just because I couldn’t release myself, but the ants were swarming all over my pussy and the rest of my body. Finally, I settled down a little and grabbed the rock and started to hit the stake sideways to loosen the shaft from the surrounding dirt.

Chapter 2: CAUGHT!!

It was then I heard voices from the creekside path. It sounded like at least two men talking to each other.

I paused in total shock for several seconds as the voices grew more distinct.

My worst fear of the creekside punishment area was to be caught in the middle of my humiliating punishment by strangers. Master was silent, perhaps in as much shock as I was.

I had to work fast to free myself before they arrived. I hammered at the stake with little regard to how much pain it caused to my clit.

The voices were definitely closer now and I redoubled my efforts with the rock but the stake was still too tightly embedded for me to pull it out.

With a final effort I pulled the stake and felt it begin to move.

I was too late. The men were almost at my small clearing.

I didn't know what to do. I pulled at the stake and moved it slightly as they talking stopped. The men had entered the clearing behind me and seen me.

The beating of my heart swelled to a great pounding drum as I sat there frozen.

"What the fuck?" I heard one voice.

"Hey she might need help Mace..." a second voice.

Ohh yes, let me go home. I will not return here ever! I heard Master in the back of my head. He was not sure he wanted me to leave.

Mace was quick to crush any small hope I had for help. "John, if you was any dumber you would flow out my ass you stupid shit. Look at her! The bitch is one o' them bondage whores."

I could smell the stink of rancid sweat from these men now. They were walking behind me checking out my ass.

Mace: "Brian, will you check the tits on this fuckin' bitch man? She is fucking stacked."

Mace was now in front of me and ogling my tits which were sticking out like two ripe melons.

Brian: "Mace, what we gonna do bro?"

Mace and Brian were both in front of me now and while my tits are really impressive they soon moved their attention lower. I was so humiliated by their gaze. These two homeless scum were looking at me like I was the filthiest piece of trash they had seen in their disgusting lives.

Brian: "Fuck me look at her pussy. The bitch is covered in fuckin' ants!"

John: "Guys I don't like this. I think we should go."

Mace: "John, do me a favor and shut the fuck up. If you say another word I am gonna smash that dumb shit head of yours. Make yourself fucking useful and get your phone out. Video this whore."

Oh no. Oh no! They were videoing me! I had no mask, no makeup, no anything. They would be able to recognise me again.

John walked around me slowly with his phone capturing my humiliating predicament as his friends stood back.

Brian was just about drooling as he ogled my lush, naked form staked to the ground with a stick by my own clit ring. Mace truly scared me. He was looking at me with a fierce cunning and unbridled lust.

What scared me more was my Master. He now commanded that I serve these men and consider every request as an order that must be obeyed to the fullest extent. If I ever thought of defying my Master it was then. Though in this case I realised I had no choice at all.

My fear was rising up inside me like a huge balloon threatening to choke me.

But within that fear was a seed of anticipation. Master had planted it and it grew swiftly. I felt my body betray me and my pussy was wet with anticipation.

In the short time since their arrival the stake through my clit ring had settled back into the hole and my pussy was now back firmly in contact with the ants. They swarmed up into my gaping pussy and flowed up my belly to my bound tit flesh.

John had moved closer to me for a better video and a closeup of my bound tits.

John: "Can you move your hands Miss? I can't see your breasts properly... for the video like."

I immediately moved my hands behind me to my e-stim controller and answered "Yes, sir." I also pulled back my shoulders and arched my back to push my big boobs at his phone for the best shot possible.

It was humiliating to have to obey such a foul man but I had no choice. Master insisted.

Mace picked up on this immediately.

Mace: "Put your hands up in the air."

I immediately raised my hands in the air.

Mace: "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

I opened my mouth and pushed my tongue out as far as I could.

Mace: "Close your mouth and bite your tongue."

I do and grimace at the pain.

Mace laughed and grinned lasciviously at me. "Enough with the biting bitch. What we have here boys is a real live obedient bondage slut. Aren't you whore?"

"Yes sir" I answered quietly with a blush of shame. Oh no! Now they were going to do anything they wanted with me knowing I would do whatever they asked.

Mace: "I didn't hear you bitch!"

"YES SIR!" I yelled. I worried a little that other people might hear me but three filthy homeless people or six what did it matter really?

Mace was thinking along similar lines. "Hey not so loud you filthy whore! I don't want anyone else crashing our little party here. Got it?"

"Yes sir." I said in a clear voice.

John had his video trained on my huge bound udders and was moving down my belly to my filthy ant covered pussy. "Hey Mace. This chick's pussy is full of some weird puke lookin' shit that's bringin' all the ants."

He got to a closeup of my stake and clit ring. "Holy shit Mace! She has a stick through a ring to her cunt that's holding her down to the ground. What is wrong with you lady?"

Mace: "Whore you are so fucked up. You like those ants crawling on your filthy snatch?"

"Yes sir." I answered. I felt filthy and degraded. These men. These common low scum were disgusted by me and my behaviour!

John: "Oh shit Mace! She got some other shit on her cunt as well! Looks like she's trying to jump start it!"

John was pointing at my clit clamp to the controller and laughing derisively at me.

Mace and Brian both got down on their haunches to thoroughly examine my vagina with its clit ring, electric clamp, labial clamps and the load of eggs and ants.

Brian had a stick and was prodding at my pussy lips and knocking the clips taped to my thighs. The ants were getting annoyed and a few of them were nipping at my pussy lips making me squirm slightly.

Mace: "So the bitch spreads for ants. She will spread for us too Bri. Won't you you filthy fucking whore?"

"Yes sir" I replied.

Mace: "John, check the bitch's ass. What the fuck has she got going on there?"

Though Master wanted me to volunteer the answer I felt I didn't have to as the question had not been directed at me. Reluctantly Master agreed.

John moved around to video my ass and the e-stim controller.

All three men were behind me now and I felt the stick poking at my ass cheeks and something prodded my butt plug. Each touch, whilst humiliating was sending little shocks of pleasure through my bound body.

Mace seemed to have worked it out. "This is a shock box. Look, the wires run to that thing in her ass and this one" I felt a tug on my clit electrical clamp "runs through her crack to the one on her cunt."

Someone grabbed the controller and I felt a shock hit my clit. My pussy spasmed as the current ran through it. I groaned and struggled to keep my arms raised in the air.

Brian: "OK what does the other one do then Mace?"

I groan and arch my back as the butt plug fires its charge into my ass. Pressing the button myself is bad enough but when it is pressed without warning it is much worse. I can't keep my arms up this time.

My muscles finally return to normal and I raise up my arms as Mace moves in front of me between my spread legs. He leans down and I can smell his rancid breath and the filthy stink of his body. He is so disgusting.

He grabs the stake between my legs and removes it from the ground. I realise how strong he must be as it appears effortless to him. Thankfully, the stake comes out of my clit ring easier than it went in!

Mace: "Get up whore and drops those arms you filthy slut."

I stood up stiffly as my legs were trembling from my exertions. I felt so cheap and filthy as bits of egg dripped out of my cunt hole and ants rained from my naked body.

I held my arms behind my back with my big, bound, melon sized tits pushed out invitingly for my tormentors to abuse.

Mace went to a nearby tree and broke off two thin branches about 3 feet long. He quickly stripped the leaves off each one leaving a small bunch right at the end to make a switch. Handing one to Brian he said "Make sure you get this on your phone John. If you miss anything today I am gonna fuck you myself 'till your eyes pop out."

He tested his switch, slicing it through the air in front of him to a satisfying whipping sound.

My body tensed as I anticipated what was about to come.

Mace: "Bri, I want the ants off this filthy whore. I don't want ants biting my prick. Whip her until they are gone. Whore, hold your arms out to the sides so we can clean you up you filthy slut."

The ants were crawling all over my body except thankfully my face. There were hundreds around my filthy pussy and plenty on my big tits so Mace concentrated there.

Swishcrack! The first blow landed and fire exploded in my right tit flesh as Mace knocked off some of the ants.

Swishcrack! He backhanded my left tit mound and dislodged more ants leaving a welt next to my nipple.

Swish Crack! He delivered an uppercut with the switch to my pussy and egg and ants exploded out of me into the air as my pussy exploded in fire. It took every ounce of discipline and control Master has taught me to keep standing as I endured my punishment from these filthy animals.

Swishcrack! My right inner thigh exploded in fire then swish crack!! My left inner thigh was burning like fire as well.

Swishcrack, swishcrack, swishcrack, swishcrack, swishcrack, blows rained over my body. My tits, cunt, back, thighs calves and ass were spared nothing as the two men set to work removing the ants from my naked flesh in the cruelest possible way.

After so many blows I lost count, they looked me over. Other the last few stray ants most of them were gone.

I collapsed on the ground in totally unexpected agony as my butt plug shocked me with no warning at all.

Mace: "What the fuck?"

John: "Sorry Mace. I must've bumped the fire button."

Mace: "Nice one bro. Do that every so often to let the whore know who's the boss."

I was still writhing in the dirt on my back when Mace whipped my big tits and yelled "Get up you lazy whore!"

I struggled to a standing position with my breath coming in huge gasps. I bravely presented my bound and aching tits to the worst of my tormentors - Mace. The invitation to hit me again was too much and he did. The blow from the switch landed across my belly and then he backhanded me across my thighs before a finishing blow rained over both nipples.

My whole body felt like it was on fire.

Bang! Once again the shock hit me and I was on the ground.

Immediately, Mace and Brian laid into me with their sticks. The leaves had all been torn off after the repeated blows to my flesh and now I was being caned with two 3 foot sticks.

Whack, whack "Get up!"

Whack, whack, whack, whack "Come on you filthy whore!"

Whack, whack "On your feet bitch!"

Whack, whack, whack "Fucking lazy cunt! Get up!"

I regained my muscle control and rose unsteadily to my feet.

Mace: "Look at you, now you're all dirty again you stupid whore!"

Whack whack whack! The blows rained down on me slicing across my belly, tits back and ass cheeks.

BANG!!!!! Oh my god. I was on the ground and in agonizing pain.

John: "Woah! Look at that bitch squirm when you turn up the dial!"

All three men laughed at me as I writhed on the ground with my tits in the air. As I was about to rise, John pressed both buttons again and I received a shock the likes of which I had never imagined. It felt like someone had shoved a pitchfork up my asshole and deep into my belly. My clit felt like it was on fire.

Mace: "I am tired of this shit. Whore get up and do it yourself."

He threw the stick on the ground in front of me. I took a second to work out that he wanted me to whip my own body. I was tired and my muscles were shaking but Master reminded me of my obligations.

"Yes sir"

I picked up the stick. With my right hand I rotated my wrist and forearm as fast as I could so the stick landed on my left nipple. I quickly swapped hands and whipped my right nipple. I switched back to my right hand then my left raining blows on my tits as hard and fast as I could.

My disgusting audience derided my every move with they watched my naked body with greedy eyes.

"Whippin' 'erself"
"Fuck what a whore"
"Filthy whore"
"Look at her tits shake when she hits 'em"

Bang!!! The electric shock hit me and I dropped the stick and was down on the ground.

Mace: "OK, stop already you fucked up whore. Get up and pinch the nipples of those big fuckin' milk bags of yours."

"Yes sir"

I pinched both my nipples as hard as I could. My nails were white and I groaned in pain. Tears welled in my eyes as I held my tender nipple flesh for what seemed like minutes.

All the men laughed at me while John filmed my every humiliating, debasing move.

"Stupid bitch"
"Fuck what a whore"
"Pinch them harder!"
"Shake them bitch"

I used my firm grip to shake my breasts as much as I could which was quite difficult given the tight ropes at their base. So instead I wiggled my torso so my big melons shook around as I tormented my own nipples for my audience's amusement.

Bang!!! The electric shock hit me and I was down on the ground, again.

My body was covered in dirt and streaks of mud where it had mixed with my sweat and in some cases small drops of blood from my whipping and where I had grazed myself when I collapsed.

I controlled my muscles and crawled to my hands and knees. I was about to stand and continue my punishment.

Mace: "Enough you totally fucked up whore!! Look at her! This is fuckin' awesome! Stay on your knees you bitch."

I rose to my knees with my arms behind my back and my tits thrust forward to face Mace as he undid his filthy drawstring pants letting them fall to the ground to reveal the dirtiest most disgusting cock I have ever seen.

Mace: "Suck my cock you filthy slut whore!"

"Yes sir."

Oh my god. Was I really doing this for these filthy low life scumbags? And I was saying yes sir? To reuse a phrase from my chief tormentor this was indeed 'totally fucked up'.

His filthy member was half hard as he slid it into my mouth which was filled with the taste of his rancid sweat and unwashed filth.

He began growing in my mouth and he made no effort to be gentle. His cockhead thrust to the back of my throat as he stood there.

Knowing he expected me to do everything I moved my head like a demented, filthy chicken slavering my tongue over his shaft and glans as I sucked his cock like my life depended on it. Which it probably did.

My mouth tasted like I was eating a dirt and sweat sandwich. His cock was dribbling precum into my mouth and its saltiness was as rancid as the rest of him.

I felt him stiffen his body and blammmm. A huge load of the most disgusting jizz spurted into my mouth. God what does he eat? This is the most disgusting cum I have ever tasted. I gagged as it slithered down my throat. Disgusting as it tasted I was desperately trying to exceed his expectations of me.

He pulled out his sagging dick and with a last humiliating act wiped the last drops of cum off his filthy cock with my hair.

I felt like I had reached a low point then. I was kneeling in the dirt giving blow jobs to homeless men and unlike a meth addicted hooker, I wasn't getting paid, I was being used as a dick rag when they were finished.

Brian lined up in front of my mouth with his filthy organ hard and banging on my nose and eyelids. "Me next slut. You ain't even a whore. We gotta pay a whore."

He was right.

If it was possible he tasted worse than Mace but that was nothing compared to John when it was his turn. The guy must have never even seen a shower in his whole life. After I finished cleaning his cock with my mouth and tongue and swallowing his rancid load he was probably the cleanest he had been in a decade.

The men were behind me now whispering as I kneeled in the dirt with my dirty, tired, bruised and beaten body and my mouth muscles aching.

Mace: "We are going now bitch but this isn't over. We got shit to do for the next few days but we are back here next week. Same time. You are gonna be here too. If you ain't here this video is gonna go on YouTube and you gonna be the next Gangnam Style. You'll go from high cunt business bitch to Internet slut whore overnight. Got it?"

"Yes sir. I will be here next week at the same time for your pleasure."

Mace: "And we probably gonna bring some friends. I think Roma would love you you filthy slut. Oh, and I am sure a slut like you has more toys than this. Bring them."

With that, the three of them left the same way I had arrived. I had no doubt they would see my car and note down its details to further ensure they could blackmail me.

Mace seemed to understand me very well though. He knew I was addicted to discipline and humiliation. He knew my own internal longings would bring me back in a week grovelling in the dirt for more.

I couldn't wait to meet Roma.
5% of engineers admit they are kinky. The other 95% lie.
What you can't do with ropes, clamps and chain...
...you might need to ask an engineer to help you with :wink:
Claudia

Re: Claudia's creekside punishment fantasy

Post by Claudia »

This fictional extension of my punishment scene was sent to me by Valeriahn before it was posted here and I thought it was great. This is the kind of thing that goes through my mind when Master is punishing me outdoors.

Thanks Valeriahn for writing this... Kinda makes me want to go back out to the Creekside punishment site soon.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

"Next week" perhaps???
It was a very good story...
Very good as a fantasy, no so good for real life...
Altho... it could be fun as something set-up before hand...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Valeriahn

Post by Valeriahn »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:"Next week" perhaps???
It was a very good story...
Very good as a fantasy, no so good for real life...
Altho... it could be fun as something set-up before hand...
Thanks Liz.

Yes, much better experienced in your head than in the flesh this one.

If Claudia is willing (And it appears her Master always insists that Claudia is always willing) I would be happy to write another installment. I already have a host of infernal ideas. :twisted:

Setting it up beforehand ... <heartrate 190bpm> OMG </heartrate 190bpm> ... so long as I get to be Mace :D

V
5% of engineers admit they are kinky. The other 95% lie.
What you can't do with ropes, clamps and chain...
...you might need to ask an engineer to help you with :wink:
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

I can't wait to read the next installment to see what happens to me this time.

This fantasy extension of my real life punishment scene was very much like what goes on in my perverted mind as I am performing a punishment out at the creek.

good job.
Claudia
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Maybe I'm just missing something, as others seem to have positive comments about this.

The story you posted, as you explained in the header, picks up in the middle somewhere. I figured I'd like to go back and get the beginning of the story. You neglected to post a link to that story, so I did a search on "Claudia's creekside punishment" which is what you called the original story. No luck there either.

How about helping the dummy out... Where do I find the beginning to this?
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 1&start=30
about midway down the page is the one you want.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!