Halooween party

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
steelcollar

Halooween party

Post by steelcollar »

I read about a kinky Halloween party and asked a lesbian friend whom I know was dominant if she would go with me. Since her partner was out of town, she agreed. On her command, I wore a pair of black tights and black t-shirt. No probe that I was not wearing any underwear since I have a very small crotch. Before we left, she handcuffed me behind my back and then added legions. What I was not expecting was a full-head leather mask, with the only holes being for nose breathing and mouth. The latter soon was filled with a penis gag which allowed breathing. A leather collar finished the costume. She snapped a leash onto the front of the collar and off we went.

When we arrived, she said that she had someone to look for and asked a nearby woman if she would look after me. The woman remarked that they had stand-up cage nearby and they put me into it, wrapping my leash around the back of the cage. Then I heard a strange voice commenting that there was no bulge in my tights, and since they were looking for the winner of the Tiny Penis Contest, they wanted to check mine. Down went the tights to my knees and I hard a lot of laughter. Fingers played with my crotch and I started to get hard, whereupon they stopped. Then a male voice told his slave - - I assume she was - - to practice giving oral sex on me. When I was almost ready to explode, she stopped. What torment, but being gaged, I couldn't explain it.

"I think we have a winner," and someone grabbed my crotch. I felt something cold being put around behind my balls and after it was closed tightly, a metal cage around my limp penis. I felt the pressure of it being locked, and accompanying laughter. Again I was played with by bouncing the cage up and down. Of course I was going to get no satisfaction. Someone pulled up my tights and then it was quiet.

My friend came back and released me from the cage and led me around by the leash. Of course I could not tell her about the ordeal I had gone thru nor about the chastity cage. When we got back to her place and she released me, she saw the chastity cage and asked about it. "Who did this to you?" I had no idea, but the problem was that this person had the key! All I had to do was to wait - - and pray - - that she would reveal herself. And tell me what the terms are of my release.
CirJohn

Re: Halooween party

Post by CirJohn »

Now that sounds like a crazy fun night.
I can be talked into anything once. After that I'm out of excuses.