aurissa's debut

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
aurissa

aurissa's debut

Post by aurissa »

Hey All,

I sit here writing this with my favourite catsuit and french maid uniform on and my newly acquired black pvc thigh high boots. While what I am about to write is purely fictional, it is also, for the most part from a fantasy I have had on a number of occasions. First, let me preface this story by saying that some of the people are real though once again this story has not played out in real life. In particular the woman in this story is real. She is a site manager at my place of work and is one level above my immediate manager. We are friendly and talk about once a month at work and it is always cordial. She is married and at work they often joke that she wears the shorter heels and he carries the purse. Personally, I suspect that he is a happy cuckolded sissy hubby though that has not been confirmed. For the purposes of this story she is single. This lady is a natural long haired redhead but dies it blonde (I prefer it red). She is medium height and quite attractive with a sweet devious smile and though she dresses professionally at work, there is always some form of sensuality to it; however, that may just be the perv in me seeing or hoping it is so. While I have had many fantasies involving other women, the ones with her seem to be the most intense, most likely because I truly imagine that she has a strong kink side to her. Do keep in mind that any identifying details will also be fictionalized.

As I am still working on this I will post the first few chapters and let me know what you think. I caution you that this will probably be quite wordy and tame for some folks; however, I am not claiming to be neither Shakespeare nor the marquis de sade.

Now on to the story...
aurissa
aurissa

Re: aurissa's debut

Post by aurissa »

Chapter One

THIS IS SOMEONE ELSE’S FANTASY

Sitting quietly at his keyboard, Mick decides that today he is going to do it and take his personal fetish for dressing femininely into a slightly more public forum. After years of wearing women’s lingerie in his own home and performing cleaning duties whilst clad in various maid outfits, he is looking through the Kijiji ads and notices a category for cleaners. Then it strikes him that he could offer his services at no charge to any single ladies who would allow him to wear his favourite maid uniform and clean their residence. Of course, he realized that this would take a very understanding woman and some ground rules would need to be established. So onward he types with eager anticipation, his heart begins to pound excitedly, his fingers quivering slightly and his penis semi-erect as the various scenarios plays out in his head. Though, what was about to transpire was much much more than he could have ever hoped.

Previewing the ad it reads:

Offering maid service for free (certain conditions apply)
Hello ladies, I am a single male with a fetish for adorning maid outfits and enjoy cleaning and am looking to offer my services free of charge. I know that this may seem quite suspicious at first glance; however, please read on before dismissing my proposal outright. I will come to your place of residence, use a private room to change into my maid outfit and then go about performing whatever cleaning services you require. I will not request nor expect you to do anything. We need not even talk, though you may feel free to taunt or snicker. If at any point this makes you too uncomfortable you need only say the word GO and I will leave immediately after changing back into my regular clothes. I am not seeking any sexual gratification from you in any way shape or form. Do know that I am serious. I do not seek out any relationship of any mind; I seek only to clean as I feel most comfortable. I do have some requests for my own personal safety.
1) No one else is present, no animals or pets (due to allergies)
2) That no recording devices are used
3) That you refer to me as simply aurissa or sissy maid.
Further details of course can be discussed at a public meeting so that we can both be made to feel comfortable.
Serious inquiries only, please.
Mick

He reviews the ad and hovers the mouse over the submit button snickering slightly to himself at the thought that this digital image represents an actual offer of submission. He thinks for a moment then clicks the submit button knowing that this is merely the first step. Besides he thinks to himself, it will likely only be responded to by a few crackpots and jerks. No sane woman will see his sincerity and respond accordingly.
A few days go by and sure enough the crackpots and jerks do not fail to disappoint and send in numerous emails with various profanity and derogatory remarks. A few supportive emails wishing him good luck are included in the mix. One email though stands out as the reply heard says, “Serious reply to ad enclosed”. He clicks the email and begins to read. “Hello aurissa, such a pretty name. I am Amanda and found your ad interesting. I am a busy professional with very little time for cleaning and to be quite honest I find it rather dull. For some reason the thought of a man dressed as a female maid intrigues me and I just had to inquire further. I would very much like to find out more about your offer and discuss the terms further. Toodles, Amanda”
Mick quickly hits the reply button and types: Hello Miss Amanda. Thank you for your reply. When you are comfortable we can discuss said terms in person. As I posted in the ad, it really will come down to what makes you most comfortable. I have but a few requests and if you can accommodate them that would suffice for me. Do let know what terms you have in mind and we can go from there. Thank you muchly, Mick.
The next day Mick checks his email and there is the much anticipated reply from Amanda: Hey there Mick, since typing this all out is far too daunting let’s meet for coffee as you said publically and I’ll hand you my list of terms and we can discuss them further. Look forward to seeing you, let’s say 7 PM tonight I’ll be wearing a pink shirt with black dress pants and a blackberry taped to my hand lol. To which he replies, See you then Amanda.
That night Mick walks down to the coffee shop and enters slowly. He scans the room and spots the Amanda, exactly as she described herself. He looks around further and notices nothing else suspicious. He is also startled to see that this Amanda is someone he knows, someone he has worked with for many years though not very close friends. Amanda notices him too and he is stuck in place. For a mere moment he thinks of fleeing that coffee shop at the speed of light. After all, she does not know yet that it is him whom she is there to meet so nothing would seem out of the ordinary. However, he pushes that thought aside and says to himself that with all the crackpots and jerks that have responded she was the only one with some form of sincerity and this chance may not come again. Besides, everyone has their own life outside of work so it is not like she could hold it against him. Though he does not know her well, he also realizes that she is always sweet and nice and now believes her sincerity in replying to his ad. He proceeds to walk towards Amanda donning a sheepish grin as he approaches her table. Not sure what to say he continues to smile and in the softest voice his masculine stature could muster he looks down at her and meekly utters, “ Hey Amanda, ummm, well this is going to be interesting indeed” and then sits down across her. He wrings his hands and awaits her reply. “Mick, she says surprisingly, you posted that ad?” “Umm yeah, I did but you would have been the last person from whom I expected a response” he added. A quiet falls upon the table as they both absorb the awkwardness of the situation. Both Mick and Amanda smile at one another and begin to laugh outwardly. Amanda speaks first saying that she was not expecting him to be the one who shows up. In fact she tells him that she was expecting the guy to be too nervous to appear. Mick tells her that he is very nervous about the whole situation but knowing her as little as he does that he is more sure of her sincerity and that this makes him more comfortable. Mick then realizing where they are at offers to get some coffees and will be right back.

He walks to the counter taking deep breaths as he goes along and orders two coffees. He returns to table and puts them down. While sitting down he exclaims, “What a moron I forgot to ask you what you wanted in your coffee”. “Oh I take it black as is, but maybe I should punish you for not asking” Amanda responds laughing slyly. Mick chuckles as he replies, “Only if you are comfortable with it”. Amanda softens her smile and says, “On that note we should get to the matter at hand”. She hands him a piece of paper. This is her list of terms. “Realizing now who you are, we may want to modify a few items, firstly, whatever happens going forward it will in no way will be reflected at work. It is purely for recreational purposes between the two of us”. Mick nods as he peruses her list. “Now take some time and read through it and tell me what you think” Amanda says in her very sweet yet firm business tone.
Mick looks up from the paper, “Wow you have really thought this out and are really comfortable with this arrangement”. Amanda smiles again, “Yes, even more so now that I know it’s you”. Mick replies, “Well that makes me even more comfortable and nothing on this page concerns me, it is all agreeable”. “So the only thing left to ask is when can you get started?” Amanda asks. Mick leans forwards and whispers in a softened tone, “Whenever it is most convenient for you Goddess, as you do know my schedule.” Smiling as addressing her as Goddess was one of her terms. Amanda smiles knowingly in return and states, “This Saturday it shall be and do make yourself available for the entire day and evening as there is much to be done”. Still leaning and smiling Mick replies, “As you desire, Goddess”. Amanda stands up, leans into Mick’s ear takes the paper from his hand and folds it slowly stuffing it into his shirt pocket and says softly yet sternly, “Since we are both aware of the terms then there will be no further contact. Come Saturday morning see to it that aurissa arrives at my place at 9 AM promptly to assume her duties as my sissy maid.” She then proceeds to exit the coffee shop without giving Mick an opportunity to respond so his mutters under his breath with restrained excitement, “As you desire, Goddess”.
aurissa
aurissa

Post by aurissa »

Chapter Two

AS LONG AS WE KEEP ALIVE MEMORIES OF PARADISE...

Mick returns from the coffee shop wondering embarrassingly if he was really skipping on his walk back home or if it was just how he felt, worried that may be some one saw him doing so. His hand shakes as he puts the key into the lock and opens the door. He removes his coat and takes the paper from out of his pocket. He reads through it gleefully grinning as he soaks in every word handwritten with the most delicate of penmanship. His lower member begins to engorge as he relaxes in a lounge chair at the thought of what is about to happen. “TWO FREAKING DAYS”, he screams aloud as he realizes that his most anticipated of fantasies is 48 hours away. He begins to rub his groin and thinks to himself what he is going to do to pass the time. “Oh wow”, he just realized that he still has two days of work in front of him, two days he will likely see Amanda and how to react or not react. Just be normal he tells himself, that is what she would want. Thursday and Friday pass. Mick sits down to supper going through tomorrows checklist in his head but also worrying about the fact that for the last two days, Amanda seemed to have gone out of her way to avoid him at work. Though he knows that they rarely cross paths at work, they still do usually come with visual range of one another. He now wonders if she has changed her mind or worst yet if this was a diabolical scheme on her part to embarrass him. After all, he suspected she was one of the in girls, you know the mean ones, at school and maybe she still had that in her as an adult. Or maybe she was having second thoughts was now just uncomfortable with the whole thing. His mind raced with dread as such thoughts and many others like them flood his mind. He quickly runs to his computer and checks his email. “DAMN”, he bursts out, noticing an email from Amanda that is simply titled, “About tomorrow”. With utter disappointment he clicks the email and reads the following, “Hey Mick. I know I said that there would be no further communication, but since I make the rules I can break them. When you arrive at my place tomorrow, instead of using my bathroom for you to change clothes, I want you to go into my garage as I’ll leave the door unlocked and change in there. I will leave a bag out in which you can place your street clothes and there will be a letter with further instructions in accordance to our already agreed upon terms. I look forward to finally meeting aurissa. Toodles, Amanda.” Mick fell back in his chair with a sigh of relief. Wow it is still on he grins to himself. But wait change in the garage first. This seemed rather peculiar to him. Then the thought of this being one very big practical joke crosses his mind. However, frantic anticipation of this moment was too much and he was going to push forward with it, after all, she knows now, if she wanted to embarrass him the emails alone would suffice. But he remembered her smile and glances during that conversation at the coffee shop and calms himself in his chair leaning back and thinking that she seemed to be, no she is sincere. Maybe he wondered, this is not so new to her and explains why she is more nonchalant than he expected.

The clock on the mantle shows 7:16 AM, Mick wakes up worried about having slept in. He looks at the clock and turns off the alarm. He smiles knowing he woke up before the alarm and also surprised that he managed to get some sleep. He goes to the washroom, and takes a shower. The day’s events start to play out in his mind and his penis begins to respond accordingly. No! He says to himself. I’ve denied myself any sexual pleasure for the last two days despite wanting to so much I am not going to cave in now. Mick rather enjoyed tormenting himself in this way. This was one of the reasons he wanted to perform his services in the company of a woman, with the agreed upon terms that there was going to be no sexual release. He gets out of the shower and drives himself off. He gets out his overnight case and begins to pack his, aurissa’s things. He shuts the case and locks it. He puts together some kind of sandwich and gobbles it down swiftly. He relaxes for a moment and checks the clock. 8:22 AM. It is a 20 minute walk to Amanda’s he reminds himself. Yes, as per her instructions he is to walk to her place with the locked case passing neighbours and a few work colleagues who unbeknownst to them knew not what was in the case nor what Mick was about to do. This alone embarrassed him but not to the point of turning back. He figures this was part of her gift to him adding to the anticipation of the moment. He then hears a familiar sound that of heels clacking along a concrete sidewalk. He looks over to see a beautiful young lady with stiletto heels strolling down the sidewalk across the street from him chatting on her phone. He smiles knowing that within minutes he too will make a similar noise on the concrete floor of Amanda’s garage and throughout her home.

Mick reaches Amanda’s driveway and notices no vehicles of any kind. He looks to the garage door and steadies himself. He turns and goes up the driveway, turn the handle on the garage door and it opens. He looks inside to see her car parked in one bay and in the other bay there is a chair next to a small table on which there is a folded letter and a clear empty bag. He walks to the small table noticing the soft sounds of jazz music emanating from the home attached to the garage. He picks up the letter and unfolds it, takes a quick glance at his watch to ensure he is not late. The letter reads as follows: “Hello aurissa. Today you will apply for the positon of maid. This will entail that you perform the services I require, as I require them and with the care befitting my stature. You will dress yourself accordingly now, place those awful street clothes in the bag and leave them in the garage. You will then enter the main house and find me sitting at the table. You will approach me and ask if you may begin the application process. Await my answer.” Mick undresses and puts his clothes in the bag, making one simple knot to keep it close. He then puts his case on the table and opens it, takes one deep breath, and pulls out a pair of pink latex stockings. He sits down and pulls up the stockings on both legs. He then puts on a pink lace bra. As he said he would do he slips on pink lace panties that contain a pouch in which to secure his penis. He then reaches into the case and takes out his pink PVC thigh high boots with four inch heels and puts them on. He stands and takes out his pink French maid dress and slips it over his head onto his body. Lastly, he takes the pink PVC mask and slips over his head, aligning the eye, mouth and nose holes approximately glad that Amanda agreed to his no make-up request. He looks to the door of the main house, turns and closes the case with an echoing clack. Paradise, here I come, he whispers to himself as his boots make that distinctive clicking noise over the concrete floor. His hand reaches for the door handle to the main house and in one last deep breath he realizes, I am only aurissa from this moment on.
aurissa
aurissa

Post by aurissa »

Chapter Three

AND I'LL TAKE ANY RISK TO TIE BACK THE HANDS OF TIME

The door makes no noise as aurissa closes it behind her. She looks down this corridor to see a kitchen and part of a table. She moves forward with anticipation and some trepidation. She reaches the end of table and notices Amanda, her Goddess, sitting reading the newspaper with a smile. Amanda is wearing a long purple silk robe and cute purple house slippers, her ample breasts pushing up against the soft fabric. She looks over to aurissa and her smile widens as she motions her to come closer. Aurissa walks nervously over to Amanda and stands before her hands folder over in front of her. “Not trying to rub your clitty already”, Amanda says with a knowing grin. “Umm, this sissy maid would wait until instructed Goddess” aurissa sheepishly replies. Amanda looks up still smiling and says, “Well at least you remembered not to say no in my presence so this is a good start. Now, do you have something to ask me aurissa?” Aurissa in a softened tone replies, “May this sissy maid apply to be your maid, Goddess?” “You may” Amanda responded, “But first I want to get a good look at you so take a half step back and slowly turn so that I can review your entire presentation”. Aurissa took a half step back and slowly she began to turn, still slightly nervous she scanned the house as she moved ensuring that this was still not some elaborate prank. She finished her turn and looked at Amanda with a quizzical smile. “This is very impressive and quite beautiful” Amanda says, “Yes, this will do. You will find all the necessary cleaning supplies in that cupboard over there. Do not rush as I want you to do a thorough job. You can start with the dusting, then the sweeping and the mopping. Find me once those three tasks are done. If I am satisfied I will give you a break before assigning other duties”. “Yes, Goddess” aurissa says still in her softened tone, “And Goddess, may I say thank you for allowing me this opportunity?” Amanda smiles and whispers, “Your devoted service is all the thanks I need.” She then picked up the remote and turned off the music.

With that aurissa turns and walks to the cupboard and gets out the cleaning supplies. She grabs the duster and chuckles to herself at the cliché of a pink French maid with a duster in her hands. All those movies and video clips online to which she had pleasured herself begin to quickly run through her head. She envisions herself as one of them now, wishing she had cuffs on her ankles and wrists to make her feel more enslaved. She proceeds to figure her way out around the house. This is a one floor bungalow as far as she can tell and decides to proceed to the end and work her way back. She reaches the end of the hallway and turns into a bedroom quickly realizing that this is Goddess’s bedroom. The room is almost clean as is with the bed made up and no dirty clothes anywhere. She knew Goddess was tidy at work and figured it made sense she would be at home. Though the room did not really require dusting aurissa determined to impress her Goddess proceeded to dust every item within the room. She then moved on to the other bedroom, the guest room across the hallway. Once again this room did not look like it needed any cleaning but she as she did in the previous room dusted all the items inside. As she left that room to go to another, she sees her Goddess heading for her main bedroom. Amanda, turned to face aurissa, smiled and mouthed the words, you love this, eh and proceeded to close the door behind her.

Aurissa finished dusting every room and also used window cleaner to shine all the mirrors, pictures and windows in each room as that was also considered part of dusting in her eyes. She then picked up a broom and proceeded to sweep each tiled room. Some rooms had carpet and would require vacuuming. With Amanda being in her bedroom the only noise that could be heard was the clicking sound of aurissa’s boots as she continued to sweep the tiled floors. This excited aurissa as she now felt she was serving a purpose, one she had dreamt about for some time. With her Goddess in her bedroom for some time now, aurissa felt it was a good time to mop the floors. She grabbed a bucket filled it with hot water and cleaning fluid and slowly made her away to each tiled floor. She had to be careful as she was not quite used to these high heeled boots and the damp floors were now a tad more treacherous on which to tread. Once completed, she emptied the bucket and filled it once again with hot water and no cleaning fluids. She was going to go over the floors to show her Goddess that she wanted to be as thorough as her Goddess expected. Once finished aurissa took a step back realizing that this work was getting to her and a much needed break was soon at hand once she did the vacuuming. She had discovered the vacuum in a closet while dusting so she went to it immediately and brought it into the carpeted living room, plugged it in, turned it on and began the process of passing it over the carpet.

As she finished in the living room, aurissa was oblivious to the fact that standing behind her was Amanda with a slight scowl on her face. Aurissa was quick to turn off the vacuum and asks, “Has this sissy maid done something to displease you Goddess?” “Yes” was Amanda’s reply. “I was actually having a nap which is why I turned off the music and is also why I asked you to dust, sweep and mop so as not to disturb my slumber. I did not tell you to vacuum as I did not want any noise to wake me up”. She finished. Aurissa looked pleadingly back at Amanda, “This sissy maid is so sorry Goddess. This sissy maid was only trying to be of great service to you and your home. This sissy maid accepts and awaits your punishment” she finished. Amanda grins and says, “Go into the guest room and take the black box on the dresser drawer and bring it to me”. “As you desire Goddess” aurissa replies and swiftly walks down and into the guest bedroom retrieving the box from atop the dresser and returns offering it to Amanda. Amanda takes the box and opens it. She says, “As agreed upon there are two implements of punishment which I have procured in this box. Now, you know that you do not enjoy inflicting pain but since you have asked that you be corrected as needed I see no choice but to administer some pain.” Amanda then hands aurissa a set of clover nipple clamps. She added, “Put these on and you will wear them until you have finished vacuuming the last two rooms seeing as how you’ve already started and I am now awake”. Aurissa replies, “As you desire Goddess” and she opens the top of her pink French maid uniform placing each clamp onto her nipples squinting her face as each one bites down on them. She looks to Amanda and while trying to maintain her soften voice she asks, “May I go finish the vacuuming now, Goddess?” Amanda nods yes and points to the other two carpeted rooms down the hall. Aurissa grabs the vacuum and proceeds to the two bedrooms one of which was Amanda’s and was quite larger than the other. The clamps are not only pinching her nipples but the latex maid outfit is pushing them against her chest giving her nipples a twist with the pinches. Aurissa is no pain slut and this is really torturous to her but she accepts it, in fact she asked for it. She wanted to be trained as a sissy maid and knew that at some point disappointment alone at her failures would not be enough and that corrective action had to be added to enforce the training. She completed the vacuuming and returned it to the closet. She then returned to the kitchen and approached Amanda. With pleading eyes she asks softly, “Has the punishment been sufficient for you Goddess?” Amanda nods yes and responds, “You may remove the clamps now.” “Thank you Goddess”, aurissa added, “And Goddess may I say how sorry I am that you had to administer pain when this sissy maid knows that you are not the type of woman who revels in such activities?” At this point aurissa opens her top and removes the clamps slowly, one at a time, and grits her teeth at the immense sharp pain that follows their removal. She realizes she had forgotten how they are often worst coming off than going on. That was a quick sobering reminder. Amanda smiles slightly to say, “That’s ok. In this case I kind of wanted to hurt you a little so it does not bother me that much. Now sit, you will still get a short break while I go over what I want you to do next”. Aurissa sits still reeling from the pain shooting from her nipples.

While relaxing a little at the table across from Amanda, aurissa catches a glance of the top of her breasts and soon perverted thoughts of sucking on those nipples cross her mind. Her clitty begins to engorge in this latex encasement. Aurissa reminds herself that this is not for her sexual gratification but for her Goddess’s service. Not that her clitty is listening but it is tightly and securely tucked away. Amanda begins. “So, I am thinking that there will be a slight change of plans. Rather than have you continue with the remaining housework I want you to cook us both some brunch while I go take a shower. I am feeling a little hungry and want to have a bite to eat. Everything you need is in the kitchen so do not leave this room unless it is urgent. Do you have any questions?” Aurissa replies, “May this sissy maid use the facilities to relieve herself?” Amanda replies, “No, you can go outside to do that” and points to the backyard outside of the sliding doors on the other side of the kitchen. Aurissa is fraught with despair as this was not one of the agreed upon terms. She was only going to remain in the house and not be sent outside or to possibly meet anyone else while in Amanda’s service. She turns to look at the backyard and immediately notices an eight foot solid wooden fence which appears to surround the yard. Amanda added, “There is a fence all around the yard because of the pool but you will go to the back part of the fence where the tall maple tree is and relieve yourself there and take some soap with which to wash your hands form the hose.” Aurissa smiles with relief, “As you desire, Goddess”.

Amanda walks to her room and closes the door behind her. Aurissa moves to the sliding door at the other end of the kitchen and looks out to get a better view and can now see how the back yard is totally encompassed by the eight foot wooden fence. She then opens the door and takes the three small steps to the ground, turning a little more to her right she spots the maple tree about 10 metres downfield and proceeds in its direction. As she walks she is overcome with the realization that she is actually doing it. She is at Amanda’s home cleaning her house in her most feminine of outfits and in high heels nonetheless. And now here she is walking across an open field, well a fenced-in open field but still an open field in her sissy maid outfit heading over to pee up against a tree. She knows that Amanda is not trying to embarrass her but is adding to this experience by having her walk out in public, well a controlled public setting. Oh she realizes, this was part of the reason she was asked to walk to Amanda’s house with her locked case to give her a slight taste of what’s to come, to prepare her for that little more. How clever is Amanda she thinks to herself, softening the blow but enhancing the experience. At the tree, aurissa removes her clitty from its pouch and it immediately stiffens. She thinks for a moment of releasing the pressure but focuses back on relieving herself so she can get back to cook brunch. Once again she reminds herself that this is not for sexual pleasure no matter how aroused she finds herself. She finished up and tucks the slightly soften clitty back in its pouch as the urination has made it more pliable. She goes to the garden hose, squirts out some soap onto her hands, chuckles at the creamy white thick liquid and proceeds to wash her hands. She dries them in the air on this warm late Spring day. She then walks back into the house admiring her silhouette in the reflection of the sliding door. She looks down at her outfit and boots and smiles. Back to paradise she thinks inwardly. This sissy maid hope this day never ends she thought as she opened the door and headed back into the kitchen.
aurissa
aurissa

Post by aurissa »

Chapter Four

AND DEEP INSIDE WE'RE ALL THE SAME…

Aurissa can hear the shower running from Amanda’s bedroom washroom. She goes about the kitchen familiarizing herself with the contents of the cupboards and fridge, noting the location of pots, pans, glasses, utensils, etc. She then goes back to the fridge and opens it realizing that she is not the world’s best cook and worst still Goddess did not say what she wanted to eat. In fact, aurissa thought to herself, you know what happened last time you tried to take the initiative, rubbing her still tender nipples slightly. She notices some cooked ham, some brown eggs and a recently purchased fruit tray all on the top shelf with a note that read, “Let’s just keep it simple with a ham omelet and fruit salad.” Aurissa laughed to herself, what an extremely clever lady, way too clever for this sissy maid. So much for plans changing she realizes, this was likely Goddess’s plan all along. She grabs the ham and eggs and places them on the counter. She places the ham on top of the cutting board and pulls out a cleaver from the knife stand. She cuts the ham into small almost uniform cubes thinking maybe she is a great cook laughing silently at the thought. She gets out a bowl, gives it a thin coating of olive oil and proceeds to crack some eggs into it. She uses a fork to whip the eggs into a blend. She adds a little salt and pepper and stirs just a few more times. She grabs a frying pan from the bottom cupboard and places on the stove top, turning on a burner. She adds more olive oil to the frying pan and ensures it is coated fully. She then drops in the egg mixture and waits for it to cook. Once half cooked she spreads some ham cubes around one half of the eggs and folds over the other half. She wonders to herself if this is giving Goddess anything besides a clean house remembering that it was not that unclean before she arrived. She flips the omelet then goes back to the fridge and takes out the fruit tray. She gets two bowls from the above cupboard and pours a mixture of fruit in each. She then grabs two plates and places them on the counter. She lifts the omelet in the pan slightly observing that is now cooked on both sides. She uses the spatula to cut it in half and places each half on their respective plates. Not having heard the shower now for a few minutes she anticipates Goddess’s arrival in the dining area shortly. She brings the plates over and places them on the table. She goes back and gets the fruit bowls and brings them to the table as well. She can see that Goddess’s door is slightly ajar and speaks out. “What would Goddess like to drink with her brunch?” She hears back, “There is fresh coffee I made while you were vacuuming”. Aurissa responds, “And Goddess prefers her coffee black, correct?” Amanda replies, “Indeed she does and thank you for remembering aurissa. You are learning after all”. Aurissa feeling uplifted by that comment asks, “May this sissy maid inquire as to how much longer Goddess requires before coming to brunch?” Amanda replies, “I am on my way and aurissa I want you to be standing at the end of the table facing towards the garage door and away from the hallway once you placed the table.I will tell you when you may turn around.” “As you desire Goddess. This sissy maid need only get the coffee.” Aurissa goes back to the kitchen and pours two cups of coffee completely forgetting that she likes Splenda and cream in hers and returns to the table to place the cups down. She turns to face the garage excited as Goddess has yet another surprise for her in store. “This sissy maid is in her place as instructed, Goddess” she yells out realizing that she is so comfortable now that she used her outdoor voice and neighbours may have possibly heard. How could she forget for one moment that she is a sissy and would be utterly embarrassed if seen by the general public but yet here she is speaking quite loudly like this is an everyday occurrence for her. One does do strange things while in Paradise after all she tells herself. Her thoughts are silenced by a familiar sound that of heels clicking on a tiled floor, she smiles know it was the floor she just cleaned and now Goddess is traipsing across them in her own heels. Oh wow she wonders to herself stopping herself from turning out of instinct as she often does when she hears that wonderful in public or at work. She thinks to herself Goddess has changed and she is in heels what else could she be wearing. Her clitty once again engorges and pushes against its enclosure at the thought. The clicking steps stop and Amanda says, “Now, aurissa you may turn around”. Slowly aurissa turns as she was told and tries to prepare herself for what she is about to see.

Shaking in her PVC boots aurissa can’t help but stare at the wondrous sight before her. There stands Amanda wearing a soft pink satin blouse with three buttons undone to expose her ample cleavage, a smooth purple skirt above the knees clutching her gorgeous feminine curves, her hair down and flowing gently, with pink thigh high stockings or pantyhose and a pair of six inch stiletto heels. Aurissa drinks it all in to the point of almost drowning. Amanda smiles knowingly and says, “I’ve worn this outfit at work and noticed a certain someone taking extra glances at me that day. I didn’t mind, I took it as a compliment. Though at work I did not have it unbutton in this manner nor did I have the six inchers on my feet but I could tell that this person was quite interested in what I was wearing. Mind you, at that time, I felt it was because they only wanted to see me out of this outfit now I think they wanted to also wear it or something similar” she giggled. “Since I am not paying you financially for your services, I thought you would rather enjoy seeing me like this as a form of compensation”, she added, “Do you like what you see aurissa?” she asks. Near speechless, aurissa struggles to put her thoughts into understandable sentences. “Ummm, yes very much so Goddess. You are a stunning figure of beauty regardless of your dress; however this outfit is absolutely stunning and I am honoured that you would allow this sissy maid to have but a glance of your brilliance”. Amanda gestures to the table, “let’s sit and eat and chat for a bit now that we have had some time together.” She heard back aurissa’s standard affirmation, “As you desire Goddess”. They both sat and aurissa started with a sip of bitter black coffee once again forgetting that she does not take it black but at this point not caring as she was in awe of how this day has gone so far and amazed that her Goddess has at no point shown any disgust about her gender underneath the pink sissy outfit.

“So aurissa lets be open and honest here as we are both new to this. I am rather enjoying seeing you go about the house in your frilly outfit cleaning my place for free and spending some of your free time in doing so. And though you tell me it is your honour, I am still thankful for you coming over and doing this. But I have got to ask, besides being here as my sissy maid, is this not arousing to you at all. I mean, is this just about being you?” “There is some arousal component to me being here Goddess; however. This sissy maid would never expect you to do any more than you already have. It is not simply about the arousal factor. It is freeing, if this sissy maid may use such a bold term, to be able to present myself in front of you and clean for you. What is happening here today is something this sissy maid has been feeling for many years now; however, did not have the courage to actively seek it out. And when this sissy maid finally decided to do so she had no idea how absolutely incredible it would be and with whom it would be.” She replied amazed that she got that all out without tripping over the words. Amanda smiled continuing to probe, “So, if I were to ask to see your clitty it would not be hard at this point?” Aurissa replied, “Oh it would be, however, this sissy maid wants Goddess to know that this is not why she sought her out. This sissy maid truly wants to just serve her Goddess, though if Goddess wants to review the terms of our arrangement and adjust them as we become more comfortable with one another that would be fine. Again, it is what makes you most comfortable. It is as this sissy maid often says, as you desire Goddess” Somewhat surprised, Amanda responds, “Since I did say open and honest I am going to be honest. At first I just thought you were some pervert looking for a cheap thrill but your email actually seemed a tad sincere. Then I expected you were a gay guy or a confused guy looking for someone with whom he could get some support so that is originally why I asked to meet for coffee. When I realized it was you and that this was more of you expressing another part of yourself then I did become a little apprehensive about it all, but I do not easily shy away from challenges and since I already know you the thought that you were some crazy just went out the window. And now after you just spent a few hours cleaning and cooking I’ve come to rather enjoy this. I am actually finding an arousal component of my own having you here like this. I guess this is why I enjoy my job too as I do enjoy having some control. I see you now as this subservient, extremely appreciate sissy maid and I like it. I know I said I wore this outfit to show you some gratitude but a part of me also wore it to tease you, to see if there was any arousal for you. After all, every woman enjoys a polite slightly lustful compliment now and then. I’m glad to know there is some arousal on your part, though not comfortable with the thought of allowing anything to go further. But as you said, it is what I am most comfortable with and I am quite comfortable with this. It is actually turning out better for me than I thought it would. I actually already had my place clean a couple of days ago in case you turned out to suck as a maid and I was going to be left with a dirty place. But since you are here and we are both enjoying it you will continue your duties after brunch. Can I trust you to do my laundry without soiling yourself or the undergarments or stealing any of them?” Aurissa giggles, “Well, this sissy maid will do so without soiling or stealing any of your clothes; however, may this sissy maid be forgiven for any arousal she will feel?” Amanda’s smile turns slightly deviously as she replies, “ Oh sweety, I expect you to get or be aroused, after all you did tell me that your clitty is tucked away nice and securely so this will be enjoyment for both of us. I know I said I do not like to administer pain but to be the cause of some sexual torment is a tad arousing for me. Huh, I guess there is a slight sadistic side to me. Thank you aurissa for helping me in realizing that. Now, get these dishes done and you will then go do the laundry.” Aurissa rises to her feet excitedly and replies with a sheepish grin, “As you desire Goddess”.
aurissa
aurissa

Post by aurissa »

Chapter Five

WHAT ON EARTH'S THIS SPELL WE'RE UNDER…

Aurissa heads to the kitchen with plates, cups and bowls in hand and plops then in the sink, rinsing them off and placing them in the dishwasher with the detergent. Amanda rises up from her chair and walks up behind aurissa leans forward and whispers, “I think I will tan today as I usually do not get the chance and I could use some sun as it is warm enough now and my skin is quite pale from winter’s rugged weather this year. Before you do the laundry please come to my bedroom and help me pick out bikini sweety.” With that Amanda giggles and walked to her bedroom. Aurissa pausing before following her thought to herself what beautiful, vicious, and sadistic creature did she help unleash. She smacked herself mentally, get it together, this is more than you hoped for so enjoy it and enjoy the suffering. She proceeded to now head to Amanda’s bedroom.

Amanda motioned aurissa over as she walked behind a thinly veiled changing stand which as it turns out was slightly lighted by the outdoor sun. Right away aurissa realized that she will get to see all of Amanda’s curves as she changed into her bikini. Amanda points to the dresser, “Top right corner is my swimsuit drawer. Open it up and give me the first one you see”. “As you desire Goddess” aurissa replies thinking to herself, first one, oh damn she is going to try on more than one. This will be relentless. She then opens the drawer, reaches in and removes a pink two piece bikini and hands it over. Amanda looks at the distance between aurissa and her and adjusts the changing stand about a 30 cms backwards. “Do not come any closer aurissa. You can look through the fabric of the stand but not over the stand so you will stay there and simply admire from afar”, Amanda says. Aurissa smiles contently, “As you desire Goddess, this sissy maid will endeavour to follow all of your instructions with great anticipation, pride and commitment”. Amanda responds as her curvaceous naked figure is seen through the silhouette of the changing stand, “Of course you will sissy maid, now that you think you may get a piece of this and now I know how much you want it. Oh, do not worry that does not make me feel uncomfortable, it makes me feel more empowered and one thing I’ve learned in business is never lose your power. And I think I too will start calling you sissy maid more often. After all, you did tell me that you needed training and by reinforcing your position this will assist in that regard”. Amanda then stepped out from behind the stand to display the pink bikini and her almost naked beautiful figure. Aurissa could not help but stare. Amanda smiled and giggled fiendishly as she motioned for one more. As aurissa looked down in the drawer she picked up another bikini, a purple one and took note of how many more there were, about 15 she calculated, then she wondered if the engorgement in her latex panties would bust through the material. Oh this woman now knows exactly what she is doing and I am powerless to stop her. After all, this is what I literally signed up for when I posed that ad. She handed the bikini to Amanda who motioned towards a basket in the corner. “Bring that over as these will need to be washed again after I try them on.” Aurissa fetched the basket happily replying, “As you desire Goddess”.

After having tried on all but two bikini’s Amanda settled on a very tiny hot pink number which matched quite nicely with aurissa’s boots. She proceeded to go outside for some sun, but as this was the afternoon now the best sunlight was located on the side of the house, in front of the laundry room window. Aurissa gathered the clothes basket after having placed all of the bikinis inside and went into the laundry room. She looked out the window to see Amanda settling down on the lounger relaxing under the sun. Aurissa quickly reminded herself that she is there to serve as Goddess’s sissy maid and that she cannot let herself be distracted though she knows full well that this is now something Goddess enjoyed, knowing her sissy maid was walking around with an engorged torment in her panties. However, aurissa thought she can enjoy both serving Goddess and admiring her figure from the laundry room window. She proceeded to place the first load in the washer and turn it on. She wondered, this will take almost 40 minutes but Goddess did not tell me what to do while each load washes. Once again remembering those sore nipples aurissa did not take any chance and proceeded to the kitchen and out through the sliding doors. She turned to her immediate right to see Amanda on the lounger and asked, “Excuse me Goddess. You instructed this sissy maid to do the laundry and the first load is in. It will take about 40 minutes to complete. Do you have further instructions for this sissy maid until then?” Amanda looked over and remarked. “Since you are clearly eager and we both know the house does not need any more cleaning, I want you to go into my bedroom closet and you will see my shoes and boots. I am sure most if not all could do with a good cleaning. Do that and leave them out as you do them so I can inspect them. Oh and sissy maid. For every shoe or boot I deem not clean enough, you will receive three smacks from the second punishment implement in the box. Is that clear sissy maid?” Aurissa clenches her ass cheeks and murmurs, “It is indeed Goddess. As you desire Goddess, it shall be done.” She then heads back into house and into the bedroom closet. She notices the collection is what she expected for Goddess and an interesting divide between what are clearly her work footwear and her evening footwear. Goddess loves her high heels and since she cannot wear anything over 3.5 inches at work she has another collection with heels 5, 6 and 7 inches high. Aurissa goes through each shoe and boot meticulously cleaning them with great care. With each one of the work shoes and boots she recalls the times she saw her Goddess at work adorning them. However, with the evening pairs she imagines Goddess in them and how her shapely legs would be accentuated by such high heels. This of course only serves to engorge aurissa’s clitty even more.

Having completed with the shoes and boots and laying them out for inspection aurissa returns to the laundry room. She continues the process of placing the washed load in the dryer and a new load in the washer. She pays particular attention to the delicate items and sets the dryer accordingly. As she finishes up with the last load she can hear the sliding door open indicating that Amanda is now inside and will soon be inspecting her work on the shoes and boots. “Come here sissy maid” she hears Amanda say aloud. Aurissa goes to the bedroom. “It is inspection time and I have also thought of something else. Besides the punishment for every one not done to my expectations, I will put on the unclean ones and you will complete the job with your tongue.” Aurissa gulps in response, “As you desire Goddess”. After careful review Amanda determines that four boots are not completely clean. Both Amanda and aurissa note that these happen to also be the two OTK boots that Amanda owns. “Both pairs” Amanda exclaims, “I am sure you did not overlook both pairs on purpose now did you sissy maid?” Aurissa replied, “This sissy maid would never defy your wishes Goddess, though perhaps subconsciously…” they both laughed softly at the thought. “As I stated I will give you twelve smacks from the second punishment implement, but before that you have more cleaning to do.” Amanda then sat on the bed placing the four uncleansed boots beside her. She then put on the first pair and pointed those outward. “Down here and finish the cleaning sissy maid. Let’s see how well you move that tongue of yours.” She commanded. Aurissa knelt down and bent forward proceeding at the very tip and slowly rubbing her tongue across over and up the front side of Amanda’s boot. As much of a struggle as it was aurissa managed to get to the back of each boot without having to embarrassingly ask Amanda to move. Amanda then reviewed the first pair and motioned aurissa to remove them. She then put on the second pair and stood up from the bed. “This time you will clean and look up for my approval at various intervals. Your eyes are to meet mine, proceed.” Aurissa leaned forward again and began licking these boots as she did the previous pair. In her mind she knew that Amanda had stood up not to get the occasional glance up from aurissa but so that aurissa would have to look up the shaft of the boot to do so. This was symbolic. This was Amanda keeping the power and reminding aurissa of her place. This aroused both women.

Amanda looked down as aurissa looked up for approval that this cleaning job was also satisfactory. Amanda nodded and sat on the bed motioning for aurissa to remove the boots. “Now place them all back in the closet and meet me in the living room for the punishment phase.” “As you desire Goddess” aurissa gleamed, not at what is about to happen but at what just happened. She placed all the shoes and boots back in the closet in an orderly fashion and went to the living room where Amanda was waiting with the punishment box in hand. Opening the box she tells aurissa to reach in and remove the implement. Amanda places the box on the coffee table and tells aurissa, “Hand it to me”. Aurissa hands Amanda a 24 cm wooden spoon. “Turn around and bend slightly.” Amanda commands. Aurissa proceeds to turn around and bends over dreading the impending twelve smacks. Amanda grips the spoon and takes a few practice swings towards aurissa’s ass cheeks. She holds up the pink latex maid outfit and strikes aurissa four times, making sure to hit both cheeks twice. Aurissa grimaces and straightens up slightly. “Wow” Amanda remarks, “This is not my favourite punishment but I have a feeling it will be a very corrective measure for you, now bend back down again for I am a woman of my word and you will get the remaining eight as promised.” Once again she lifts up the latex outfit and swats aurissa’s cheeks twice each causing aurissa to not only straighten up and grimace but this time with a guttural OWW SHEET. “Be careful sissy maid” Amanda warns, “You presented yourself as a lady and ladies do not use profane language. You would have added to your punishment if you had said that word correctly. Now we got four left, bend over and let’s get them over with.” Aurissa bent over and steadied herself for the last four knowing they are going to be the worst four but before she could complete her worrying thought she felt her dress get lifted and with no time to waste both ass cheeks felt the sting of that wooden spoon twice each as expected. “OWWWWWWW” she screamed and straightened up. Amanda placed the spoon down and took aurissa by the shoulders turning her around. She pulled aurissa into her and hugged her whispering, “That hurt both of us but it will not stop me from correcting you in the future so do learn from this.” Exasperated aurissa replied, “This sissy maid will endeavour to be her best for you Goddess and once again this sissy maid is very sorry that she required correction from you Goddess.” At this point aurissa’s sore ass began to subside and she realized that in this hug she could feel Goddess’s firm perky breasts against hers resulting in a typical engorgement down below. Amanda feeling this growth pushed back slightly and smiled at aurissa. “I’ll take that to mean that the pain has gone away sissy maid. Good, now we are back to the other kind of torment in which I so enjoy placing you.”
aurissa
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

It looks like aurissa needs a chastity device to keep her "clitty" under control.