Convicted

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
sldevot

Convicted

Post by sldevot »

During the years, society became more and more intolerant against illegal activities leading to hard and long punishments even for small infractions. Therefore, prisons became overcrowded. Finally, the “decentralized punishment bill” was approved, which allowed to hand over convicts to private people for imprisonment. Practically this means, convicts became slaves of their handlers.
I was in a hurry to reach a business appointment and missed the signs of a school speed limitation. I was stopped by a police car with 30 km/h above the speed limit. Immediately, I knew, that I was in a deep problem. Speeding violations in a school zone are considered attempted murder, 30 km/h above was considered automatically as “deliberate”. So I was immediately arrested by the policemen, gagged, hooded, and cuffed (standard arresting procedure), and shoved in the “holding cage” each police SUV has in its trunk these days.
After two more hours patrolling the policemen delivered me at the local court house. There, the whole cage was brought inside und stacked in the “intake area”. Automatic proceeding, no need for special attention to the arrestee. At the end of the day, 35 cages were packed in the detention depot.
At the next morning, the cages were processed one at a time. First, there was a declothing station, where robots ripped away all fabric, then, there was a washing station, were high pressure water cleaned the cage and the inhabitant (we had all pissed and shit ourselves during the night), finally, the cage was dried and brought in the court room. My trial lasted about 5 minutes, no need to take of the hood or the gag. The evidence of the policemen was self-sufficient. I was convicted to 7 years of imprisonment – just 12 hours after my offense.
After the “trial”, I was brought in the fitting room, where I got the standard prisoner uniform: a full steel chastity belt, wrist and ankle manacles and a steel collar. All item riveted and sealed for the time of the imprisonment. Not even the handler was allowed to tamper with or remove these items. Additionally, each detainee became from the state a lockable muzzle gag with integrated feeding hole, a lockable isolation hood, a lockable leather pant and an assortment of chains and padlocks in various lengths and sizes.
The most humbling item however was the “waste prevention unit” – basically a diaper. Detainees were allowed only very limited possibilities to relieve themselves, so precaution needed to be taken to avoid defilements. The interior part of the “system” was a thick cotton pant. Each detainee became ten of it and had to care for them by himself. Over the cotton diaper, a leather pant with rubberized interior was slipped. The waist and tight bands could be tightened to completely and securely sealing everything inside the pant – neither odor nor moisture could escape. All these bands were then locked making it impossible to remove the pants unauthorized. There were rumors, that detainees had to wear such a system for 4 days – still without leakage.
Last, the muzzle gag and hobble chains were installed, the wrists locked in the back and connected with a short chain to the hobble chain such that only kneeling or “duck gait” remained possible.
Then I was lead to the offering room, were I was locked with my collar to a “sales post”. During the day, all 35 intakes from the day before were brought here – obviously, there was no acquittal today (which rarely
happened anyway anymore). At 6 pm the daily auction would start.
What would it bring for me?
Last edited by sldevot on 09 Apr 2014, 22:31, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Re: Convicted

Post by bound_jenny »

sldevot wrote:Finally, the “decentralized punishment bill” was approved, which allowed to hand over convicts to private people for imprisonment. Practically this means, convicts became slaves of their handlers.
If you elect me, I promise to enact this legislation in the first 100 days of my mandate! :mrgreen:

I get dibs on administering the whipping and flogging sentences. :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
sldevot

Post by sldevot »

The daily auction of the convicts was an important event in the town schedule. The demand for convicts was much higher than the offering (which fueled the ever increasing rigor of the law enforcement by the way), so the pricing of an attractive article were quite high.

I had visited a few auctions by myself in the past, and even made some bids, but was never able to afford the final price. If one would like to make a reasonable acquisition, one had to come for several days in a row. Moreover, it was always a nice and entertaining start in the evening, just to stroll by and watch the miserable getting their due punishment. With some luck, one could spot a familiar face noticing with disgust, how unsound and felonious this person was getting him or her in such a position. None of the spectators spared a thought about the possibility to be in this position by themselves someday. But now I was.

Between 6pm and 7pm, the merchandise could be checked by the visitors. Within the limits of the restraints (diaper, muzzle gag), every test was allowed, e.g. inspecting, pinching, squeezing, even tickling to check for the ability to control themselves. If requested, a clerk could unlock the collar and lead the convict around to show his or her strength and flexibility (remember, the restraints permitted only duck gait). Refusal to do so was once motivated by a strike with a whip on the back. Second time was considered a felony, so the stubborn was immediately arrested to be processed next day again. Usually, the sentence was tripled in such a case.

At 7pm, the auction started. There were 20 male and 15 female offerings. Usually, the Females were more sought-after, so the auction started with the Males, descending with age: the younger, the more attractive to a buyer because he or she could use the merchandise longer. The length of the sentence didn’t matter too much because in case of another sentence during an ongoing punishment period, the holder had the right to keep the delinquent without re-auctioning – and “disobedience to holder” is a punishable felony for a convict… So, the only hope for release lay in the death of the holder, convicts could not be inherited.

I was the seventh to be sold. The first bids came from two older persons obviously looking for a helping hand. I almost drew hope – maybe my sentence would be just housework. But at the very ended, a very young couple jumped in, about ten years younger than me. They raised the bit by a considerable amount scaring the other bidders away immediately. Impressive tactic – but I was doomed, lifetime slavery for me. The wife was cheering and clapping hands about their success, the man smiled graciously. Obviously, they were happy, I sank down at my post. I didn’t notice the rest of the auction. The bidding for the females lasted considerable longer than for the males achieving much higher prices. From my previous visits I knew that the pretty ones usually were bought by businesses which could re-earn the investment. But I didn’t care. I just felt miserable for myself, 30h hours before, I had been a free and successful business man, now I was an object bought by a couple as initial equipment for their new household.

After the auction, the new holders had to sign a receipt, pay in cash or credit, and got the keys and the basic equipment of their purchase. Adjacent to the auction hall, there was a large “delinquent accessories store”. You could buy all needed items online as well, but many holders were so excited about their bargain that they wanted additional equipment just on the spot – a chance too good to be missed for a business.

As most of the other holders, my new holders unlocked my collar and marched me right in the store, as well. The first stop was “mobility accessories”. My new mistress wanted to assure that I had to move always looking up to her, never looking down. So I got a pair of sturdy kneepads, kneeling chains which had just the right length to fix my ankles to my ass, and sturdy pet mittens. Equipped with that I could and had to crawl on all fours only.

Next stop was “control accessories”. My holders asked for a consultation and looked at various devices being able to remotely control a delinquent by applying electric shocks at various places and strengths. To my relieve, they finally settled for an “punishment and pleasure system” which was advertised as being able to “steplessly generate feelings from the worst pain to the highest pleasure”. So my holders at least considered to allow me pleasure if I would be well-behaved – a sunbeam in my dark which immediately increased my willingness to obey!

The necessary electrodes were riveted onto my collar, manacles, and chastity device on the spot. As a functionality test, a “level 2 control call” was issued, I was immediately buckling on the floor with pain. No need to worry whether the limit at level 10 would be sufficient.

The last stop, however, was less pleasant: “automatic punishment devices”. My Mistress didn’t want to go through a workout in case she had to punish me. So they bought an automatic spanking bench. There, they went for the most expensive model – no skimping at the wrong place, spare the rod spoil the delinquent.

The bench consisted of a pillory with additional holdings for ankles and waist, such that the delinquent was fixed ass up without the ability to move. In the spanking unit, various implements could be inserted, e.g. a thicker paddle for long time spankings (the instruction sheet said up to four hours of paddling without damage) or canes for concentrated short time pain. The machine could be switched in the “padded mode”, in which the spanking could be applied even with the waste prevention unit (remember: diaper in lockable pants) in place. The strength of the strike was than enough to go through this padding almost unhindered.

Just to close the deal, the sales assistant offered to demonstrate this on my ass with ten strokes of the cane on top of my diaper pants. The pain was unbearable, but I did not issue a sound due to the muzzle gag. However, my holders briefly unlocked my pants and were very convinced by the ten clearly visible stripes.
Done shopping, they walked, I crawled in the parking garage, where I found their car already equipped with a pet cage in the trunk. I was locked in – be driven to an unknown, scary future.
Last edited by sldevot on 17 Apr 2014, 18:27, edited 1 time in total.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
I get dibs on administering the whipping and flogging sentences. :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
I plead guilty and I am ready to accept my punishment. :lol:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
I plead guilty and I am ready to accept my punishment. :lol:
Why do I have the impression that enacting such a law would result in an increase in crime? :rofl:

On the bright side, it would open up so many great job opportunities for a Dominatrix. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I am innocent, I tell you innocent. I won't confess to anything.
If you want me to confess you will have to beat it out of me. :wink:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:If you want me to confess you will have to beat it out of me. :wink:
*wringing hands in glee*

I see many opportunities in the interrogation field, too. I'm loving it! :whip:

Jenny.
sldevot

Post by sldevot »

After a long drive, we finally arrived at the house of my new owners. I was an old, small farmhouse located remotely in a grassy landscape with scattered settlements. Although it seemed to be very old, it was attentively renovated. Like in all small farmhouses in our region, the living quarters and the barn / stable were tightly integrated into one building such that the kitchen is separated just by a door from the stable.

Opening my transport cage, my new Mistress directly led me into the stable and to the former pigpen. It was a barred box, about 2 x 3 m and 1,5m high. I was ushered inside and my neck chain was locked to a ring at the front. Only then, my mistress unlocked my muzzle gag, my kneeling chains, and my leather pant and left me alone. Looking around, I saw that the box was equipped with a bucket (presumably for my waste), a trough with some food scraps, and another trough with water. Obviously, this was my room for the time to come.

For the first time since my arrest, I was alone and had time to think about my situation. The whole misery and hopelessness hit me with full force: I was a slave, hold and treated like any other farm animal with the only purpose to serve and please my holders. I curled on the floor and wept uncontrollably. After a while, I composed myself again. So I ate, drank, and relieved myself in the bucket and then curled on the floor and tried to sleep.

Hours later, my Mistress returned with the remote control in her hand. She told me unmistakably to completely relock myself: gag, pants, and chains. I didn’t want to test the control devices again, so I helplessly obeyed although bounding and locking myself felt even more degrading than becoming it done.

When I was bound again, she unlocked the box and led me in the living room. Before entering the room she instructed me to keep my eyes on her feet only – waving with the remote control to convince me. So I followed her to a chair and knelt in front of her with my eyes fixed to her feet not seeing anything in the room at all. I just heart some creaking and groaning.

Kneeling like that, my Mistress spoke up: “Let me tell you a little bit about your new life. You are a convict and bought by us, so we are your owners now with the official duty to make your sentence as miserable as possible - as penance as well as deterrent. You are our slave and you will address us as Master and Mistress. We require strict obedience without hesitation, everything less than that will be severely punished. However, we would also like to draw some pleasure from our duty as chastisers. So you will service, please, and pamper us in various ways we will order you overtime.”

She made a short pause and I thought I heart some moaning again, but she immediately continued: “For you, my husband and I are your Master and Mistress and you are the worthless slave. However, my husband is as weak as you. Nevertheless, I don’t want to see him in a similar position eventually. So I take precautionary steps and provide a firm guiding hand and training for him to prevent him from failing. You may look up now”.

When I lifted my eyes, I was totally dumbfounded. Behind her I saw a black figure attached to the ceiling with a chain which allowed the figure to reach the floor just with its toes. The whole body was encased in leather, the head in a full leather hood, the arms clasped to the body like in a straitjacket with mittens, and the legs bond together by leather several leather straps and ending in a tight sack for the feet. There was no skin at all visible – except the erected cock pointing out directly in my direction. At the mouth and between the legs, two hoses with attached bulbs were dangling and one could easily imagine where they belong to.

I was so stunned I couldn’t believe my eyes. My Mistress smiled and waited awhile to let the sight sink in. Then she started again: “My husband drove a little too fast on the way home. So he gets now his due punishment and deterrent.” He moaned again and tried to struggle in his bonds. So she got up and squeezed both bulbs two or three times which immediately silenced him and let his cock bounce with each squeeze of the lower bulb. “He is so excited about his punishment”, she giggled, “let me explain my game: you will take his cock in your mouth and but you won’t allow him to cum. He should just be teased for three hours to teach him to behave in the future. If he cums early, you will be put on your whipping bench for the rest of the time” I shuddered by this thought remembering the experience in the store. I was determined to not let this happen.

Then, she removed my muzzle gag, inserted a ring gag, led me over to her husband, threaded his cock in my mouth, and chained my neck closely to his hips such that I could not backtrack my head or my mouth. Just before leaving us alone, she turned on my control devices to “pleasure mode just below orgasm”, which immediately stirred my cock and I automatically began to move back and forth in an attempt to increase the pleasure (of course in vain since the device controlled the level of my arousal cruelly automatically). These movements, however, were directly transmitted to the cock in my mouth letting him further expand and pulsate slightly. Even without prior cock sucking experience, I sensed, he was very close to ejaculation.

I knew I had to avoid that with all my might, so I forced myself to stay motionless – but how should I, how should we survive this merciless teasing for three hours?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Oh, she's so nasty, cruel, merciless... diabolical... :twisted:

Reminds me of someone. :hi:

Jenny.