Nail nerves...

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
mattinva

Nail nerves...

Post by mattinva »

Ladies,
Being new to this I am AMAZED, and a little neurotic, at how much time I am spending working on my nails to say nothing of make-up, shaving, etc.. Just when I think I have my nails just about, but never quite, perfect I'll touch something and ruin one. :facepalm: I've literally been working on them on and off since yesterday... Does this get better or am just all thumbs? At nerves end... On the bright side the OPI girl should have gainful employment...

Love, Matthew.
bound_jenny

Re: Nail nerves...

Post by bound_jenny »

mattinva wrote:Being new to this I am AMAZED...at how much time I am spending working on my nails to say nothing of make-up, shaving, etc..
Welcome to our world. :hi:

And congratulations, you are now a part of a small minority of men who understand why we take so long to get ready to go out... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
mattinva

Post by mattinva »

Dear Jenny,
Thank you for the sweet welcome... :love: I'm honored to be one of the few men to experience this rather steep feminine learning curve that you genetic girls have been working on for some time. I know that despite all the hurdles I feel more my true self the closer I get to the goal...

I'd like to mention one other thing that kind of makes want to cry in a good way... I have been overwhelmed with the love and tenderness that women have shown me along the way of this journey. From the ladies at the makeup counter, to Customer Service Agents who knew who the shoes were for, to gentle souls such as yourself, you have one and all been a credit to your gender. I can only hope that that the Sissy Girl I have been working on turns out to be a reflection of the compassion and caring that we have been shown on our path of transition...

I also must say thanks to the girl inside. She brought me out from a very dark place and has shown me a great deal of happiness and light... Though the wench has been of precious little help with my nails... :rofl:

Love, Matthew.
gemt

Post by gemt »

Patience is the only way, unless you want to go for home-gel UV kits
The upside of UV gels is that they stay completely liquid until you put your hand under the uv light, and then they come out fully dried hard. there is no opportunity for error.
Of course the fact that they then last min 2 weeks, max 3 months may not suit your lifestyle.
kristy_ts

Post by kristy_ts »

Eye's perk up .. Home Gel UV .. Can you recommend a kit ? I'm between jobs and have time to fem out. Polished my nails and I've been wearing clear nail sealer for a week now. Nails so shinny..