Tell me your favorite article of clothing!

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
TheWingmen

Tell me your favorite article of clothing!

Post by TheWingmen »

Exactly what the title says! what is your absolute favorite article of female clothing to wear?

My personal favorite article is a bodysuit from American apparel with a thong back on it.
I have loved wearing thongs for a long time, my sadistic mind really enjoys the feeling of the back riding up my ass. The bodysuit takes this to a whole new level, really nice and tight. Also good fun for SB since its impossible to dislodge or pull down without your hands. So if I'm tied up with it on I can guarantee it will drive me nuts the whole time. If you're feeling like it maybe post a picture! either with you wearing it or just of the clothing, I'll snap one later when I'm home :wink:

Maybe if some of your answers intrigue me I'll have to invest in some new clothing. As of now the extent of my female collection is limited to underwear!
Last edited by TheWingmen on 24 Mar 2015, 02:01, edited 1 time in total.
bound_jenny

Re: Tell me your favorite article of clothing!

Post by bound_jenny »

Corset.

I don't think that's a surprise to anyone here. :mrgreen: :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

bound_jenny wrote:Corset.

I don't think that's a surprise to anyone here. :mrgreen: :hi:

Jenny.
Haha I was considering putting some sort of comment in the post along the lines of "I can guess what Jenny will say" :lol:
Ive never tried a corset before. I have been considering getting a cheap one sometime soon just so see if I like the feeling (I don't have the funds at the moment to really invest much)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

TheWingmen wrote:I have been considering getting a cheap one sometime soon just so see if I like the feeling
Oh, you'll like it. :D :love: :D

It's addictive too. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kusanagi

Post by Kusanagi »

Heels, definitely heels. If there not considered clothes then a nice tight top with a padded bra - oh to have boobies :cry:

Womens clothes are great though because they're lovely and tight and soft, jewellery is great too, and make up and perfume and handbags...

Not a fan of thongs though.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

yeepers, i'm afraid i can 't answer that one.

how can you frame that question in the singular ??
there's simply too much to choose from & they are all cherished.
[
Marissa

Post by Marissa »

Corset with attached garters and stockings. There is nothing like the feeling of restrictive corsets and soft silky stockings being pulled tight by the garter straps.
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

My favorite articles of clothing are one piece swimsuits. I have several of them. :oops: I love the tight feeling of the material, and they are great to wear when doing the chores that are given to me and for lounging. Also, they are nice and warm to wear as under cloths during the winter, as an extra layer. :wink:
Last edited by boundsissy on 30 Mar 2015, 03:33, edited 1 time in total.
LOVE TO ALL
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

1 red pvc-dress lasted for long time, but its time is running out. It's literally falling to little pieces, which i'm collecting from the sheets and floor :rofl: I've only ever handwashed it with soap and mildly warm water, so go figure.
blacksabbath

Post by blacksabbath »

Difficult one to answer. Any one item on its own just doesn't cut it with me.
I suppose a dress as a standalone piece is OK, but for me I prefer the dress or skirt with tights/stockings and shoes/boots as a complete outfit.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

boundsissy wrote:My favorite articles of clothing are one piece swimsuits. I have several of them. :oops: I love the tight feeling of the material, and they are great to wear when doing the chores that are given to me and for lounging. Also, they are nice and warm to wear as under cloths during the winter, as an extra layer. :wink:
Sounds like we have somewhat similar taste! I started off with on piece swimsuits. Then found out how much I love the feeling of thongs and how they turn me on, the natural next step was a one piece...thong! And hence the bodysuits :o They also offer a nice warm layer for the winter (which is long and cold). Also fun as a part of bondage since they can be easily locked on with a collar.
condabomb1

Post by condabomb1 »

Going to have to say this collared grey bodycon dress
Attachments
image.jpg
goddessloviatar

Post by goddessloviatar »

You look great in that!
My faves tend to be thong swimsuits, preferably with a bikini style back but I've also got a couple of ice skating dresses- basically long sleeved leotards with an attached pleated skirt. I find the natural flare of the skirt gives a nice hip shape..
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

condabomb1 wrote:Going to have to say this collared grey bodycon dress
You look great in that! I wish I could pull off dressing up and looking like a beautiful woman, I'm envious of you. My shoulders are much too wide in comparison to my waist though, and it is easy to tell from my muscle definition :( I guess at least that means I look good as a guy :rofl:
condabomb1

Post by condabomb1 »

TheWingmen wrote:
condabomb1 wrote:Going to have to say this collared grey bodycon dress
You look great in that! I wish I could pull off dressing up and looking like a beautiful woman, I'm envious of you. My shoulders are much too wide in comparison to my waist though, and it is easy to tell from my muscle definition :( I guess at least that means I look good as a guy :rofl:
It's all about how you dress, I have very broad shoulders as well, I'm actually 6'1, so I'm not a small gurl