Locked in a dress

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
wayneheidlebaugh

Locked in a dress

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

I was surfing the web 9 months ago when I came a crossed this website called Transvestite Lounge. I checked it out and read an article women who would lock their boy friends
or husbands in a dress. It seems like an embarrassing situation for the poor guy, but what could he do when he's locked in a dress and hiss partner has the key?
To find out more, log on to http://www.transvestitelounge.com and click the link "Lock in a dress" to read the whole article. However I must warn you, sharing that website might
give your female partner some crazy ideas. I posted a response to that article asking for any guy who was locked in a dress (if any) to share his experience with me.
One guy sent a reply saying his wife would insert a chain in the waist band of a skirt, put the skirt on him then pull the chain tight and padlock it so he can't slip it off.
I can only imagine thoughts going through is mind as he goes about his daily chores at home all while wearing a locked skirt II often wonder what it feels like to wear a dress. Maybe someone should lock me in a dress. I have shopped around for lockable dresses but they are way out of my price range. If someone has a lockable dress they don't want
any more in excellent condition, fill free to send a rely and I'll send my body measurements to see if the dress might fit and if so you could send it my way with a lock then one
I have the dress on and locked I will send a picture of me wearing it so the key can then be sent. This would be perfect for Halloween so if I'm locked in it on that day and no
key to the lock on it, I would have no choice but to wear it in public. Perhaps that would be a fun and exiting adventure for me.
wayneheidlebaugh
gemt

Re: Locked in a dress

Post by gemt »

I have found a number of dresses over the years with a wide hem on a tight collar that are easy to thread a light chain through.

Thread 1 link of the chain through the end of the zipper and the close it up as hard as you can with pliers, and then you can padlock the whole thing closed quite easily.
http://www.dorothyperkins.com/en/dpuk/p ... i=81&ps=20
http://www.dorothyperkins.com/en/dpuk/p ... i=1&ps=200

You can do something similar with any dress that has integral waist ties - thread a chain through the tie and discreetly poke out a few kinks roughly where you need it tying tight, padlock it, then tie a bow over the top.

I haven't seen this dress in the flesh, so I don't know if it is exactly right for this mod:
http://www.dorothyperkins.com/en/dpuk/p ... i=1&ps=200

Last year Dorothy Perkins in the UK had some heavy jeans cotton blue/white striped dresses that were ideal, and looked very much like prison uniform.
gemt

Post by gemt »

Melway

Post by Melway »

Love this idea , I would love for you to lock me in a dress tights etc and I'll be your sissy for as long as you want !! Xx :D
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

An easier way is to start with a unitard or leotard & tights. Turtleneck, of course.
Then a small collar which locks in back to the zipper.
You could even sew the collar under the fabric at the neck so the only thing showing is the zipper and lock.
If you need to, put any dress you want on top.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Loking at this thread again, the flowery dress could be perfect for being locked into. It's the 2nd one on gemts item.

The collar could cover up a collar that locks to the zip and a chain waist belt would make it perfect. Now and wonderfully feminine flowery dress to make you squirm with utter shame.

It would be lovely to be made to wear it, a pair of white heeled shoes, a matching white handbag and a large brimmed white hat.
Last edited by restricted on 23 Sep 2014, 06:45, edited 1 time in total.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

The link got cut when you placed it on forum.
gemt

Post by gemt »

Yes, I'm sorry, Dorothy Perkins is a real "fashion" clothes shop, so items do disappear after a few months.
What I am saying, is just go looking for that style of dress - short skirt with a structured collar - and put your own chains in!

The Alibaba link is still good.

These links to the current sale items will last as long as they last:
Thicker material:
http://www.dorothyperkins.com/en/dpuk/p ... i=61&ps=20
Flowery:
http://www.dorothyperkins.com/en/dpuk/p ... i=61&ps=20

This one is in their 30% off collection, so should be arround a bit longer.
http://www.dorothyperkins.com/en/dpuk/p ... bi=1&ps=20
restricted

Post by restricted »

Those that just close I suppose would be okay to sew some loops so the neck and be locked together. But for real trapped feeling, it is better for me to feel a zip being puled up and then locked.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
wayneheidlebaugh

restricted wrote:Loking at this thread again, the flowery dress could be perfect for being locked into. It's the 2nd one on gemts item.

The collar could cover up a collar that locks to the zip and a chain waist belt would make it perfect. Now and wonderfully feminine flowery dress to make you squirm with utter shame.

It would be lovely to be made to wear it, a pair of white heeled shoes, a matching white handbag and a large brimmed white hat.
I would love to see that.
wayneheidlebaugh

I was visiting the website transvestite.com and left a coment apout the scenario locked in a dress. a week later I got a reply from a guy who said his wife iserted a chain into the waist band of a skirt then got tim to try it on and padlock it on him tite then left to run arrends leaing him at home to do the house hold work all wile wearing the skirt. he was worried a friend mite stop by and there would be nothing be could do about the skirt locked on him the whole time.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

An effective but invisible way to lock a dress on which works best if the dress has pockets but could work less elegantly with any dress that's not tight, requires a length of light chain that will circle your waist, three small padlocks (or two if you're ingenious) and two small objects (coins, ball bearings, stones) just too large to pass through the shackle of the padlocks when closed. Put on the dress and drop one of the objects in each pocket. Loop the chain around your waist beneath the dress, and where it passes each pocket use a padlock to 'capture' the object through the material and lock it to the chain.

Of course if needlework skills are available to you then sewing some loops inside any dress or skirt at waist level is a neater option.

I particularly like the waist chain option over a neck/collar/zip method because with a zipless dress with a round or polo-neck collar, if I can't raise the dress above the waist then I can't remove the bra, breast forms, corset, corseletted, leotard or anything else underneath.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I bought the high necked leotard linked below in XL. I made a series of small vertical slits at the base of the neck. Then I threaded a wide zip tie through the slits. I zipped it, snipped off the end. The leotard was not coming off without a pair of snips.

Capezio Women's Turtleneck Long Sleeve Leotard,Black,X-Small https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002XULPD6/re ... 0Cb3KNG5AT