Should Sissy Maids Be In Permanent Chastity?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.

Yes
73%
No
27%

Total votes: 91

condabomb1

Post by condabomb1 »

So just a quick question for everyone,

Should a sissy maid be locked in chastity forever never being let out?
Let me know your opinions on the matter :)
Tenderfoot88

Re: Should Sissy Maids Be In Permanent Chastity?

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Keep in mind that being locked in chastity is not a natural state of affairs, and the details on how exactly everything works down there aren't really all that well understood. Long term chastity appears to do no damage, but there's usually a period of freedom afterward. They do say you should remove an erection-enhancing cock ring after several hours, as the extended erection can do damage; it's quite possible that, given enough time, chastity could do the same thing.

Even if the sissy maid is actually planning on never using their male genetalia again and are expecting to have surgery, anything that does nerve damage is still a concern, since the surgery for the change reuses a lot of the penis. Those with foreskins might also eventually lose some elasticity in the foreskin so it doesn't withdraw properly if an erection is not had in an extremely long time.

Additionally there is the matter of the bed sore phenomena. When a person (typically a medical patient) is left lying in a position too long, no matter how comfortable the bed is, the pressure eventually wears through the skin producing large painful sores. I can't help but imagine that something similar would happen with any chastity system, sooner or later. Even in hospitals (erm, even in good hospitals that still take cleaning seriously rather than just using that alcohol based hand sanitizer) this kind of sore tends to get infected very easily. Not the sort of experience you want to risk.

Finally there's the simple matter of hygiene. The crotch is one of those nice, out of the way, warm areas that provides a perfect habitat for the kinds of bacteria that cause body odor (much like the armpits). While many chastity belt designs allow for some cleaning (often with considerable effort), it would probably be for the best to include an occasional unrestricted cleansing.

This post is, of course, taking "forever" and "never" in the most literal sense. From what I've heard, chastity lasting upwards of a couple of months at a stretch, with perhaps a day or less of relief has been done without doing anything truly harmful.

So maybe, keep it on as long as possible, but take complaints about pain in that area seriously.
lj

Post by lj »

I'd echo most of Tenderfoot's comments.

A well-fitting chastity device shouldn't cause any significant damage, but the emphasis is "well-fitting". There are plenty of stories of damage caused by splitting plastic devices, the considerable difficulty of hygiene with many designs, and restriction of blood supply during an erection.

I know a sub who is in a MatureMetals Jailbird for weeks, if not months at a time, with no adverse effects. My own personal experience of being locked in the same type of device spans (so far :shock: ) up to two weeks before release, again with no adverse effects. I had major problems with a CB6000s and a CB3000 regarding developing sores, and keeping clean was very difficult - I'm uncircumcised and access with these devices is not easy. The JailBird simply prevents an erection, and fits around the relaxed shaft without pressure, and a starting erection is gently prevented, unlike the CB series, which, if you are a "grower" and when relaxed smaller than the tube, allow you to grow significantly before reaching the limits of the tube, by which time there is significant blood pressure in the shaft, potentially causing damage to blood vessels, not to mention considerable discomfort.

Whilst there may be exceptions, I think the idea of permanent chastity is an unrealistic fantasy. Unless the person has experienced a long period (months) they really aren't in a position to judge whether they will cope with the reality. Of course, barring castration, which has a whole range of unwanted life-changing effects, any chastity device can be removed. You can remain permanently chaste simply by denying yourself sex in any form - a personal decision that doesn't require a device.For me, my JailBird is a physical reminder of my submission and helps me to focus on my role.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
gemt

Post by gemt »

condabomb1 wrote:So just a quick question for everyone,

Chastity is an added touch to a sissy maid scene. If you're scene is for a long period then you can make the chastity continue for a long period.
However, the safety of the sissy is the master's responsibility and proper regular inspection emergency availability and cleaning are part of that.
Marissa

Post by Marissa »

what I was told before when I had a prostate infection was that lack of ejaculation can cause serious side effects and infections. My issue was not due to any required chastity rather a dry spell between female partners. As a result the doctor suggested sex several times a month and if not available then masturbation. The human body whether male or female requires sex for actual physical and mental well being.
rubberpinafore

Post by rubberpinafore »

I wear a professional (ie industrial) maid's uniform with several aprons and a tabard yet don't consider myself a sissy maid. I am also locked into my CB 3000 during the day when my wife is at work or when I am being punished. However, I am let out when my wife returns, allowing me to be free throughout the rest of the evening and when I go to bed.

So for me, no, I don't like the idea of permanent chastity as I rather prefer to use it as an enhancement to our love life.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i still prefer chastity as little more than jewelry. i like my partners to have and use all of me, and that they just put their toys away while they aren't using them.
gimslyp

Post by gimslyp »

It's for people to decide what is best for them but my view is that chastity should last for at least a couple of weeks. If you are a masculine alpha-male then I can understand that you might use chastity as part of an active, exciting sex life. You let your woman have some control but in the end you will have your way with her. Personally, I'm not like that - I am much more submissive to the point that I yearn for long term chastity and fantasize about it being permanent. If I had the right partner, I would love to be kept in permanent chastity and dress every day as a sexy woman.

I used to have someone who would keep the key from me and she would have a minimum period of two weeks. For the first few days, the chastity was exciting and I was focussed on having the cage removed. During the second week though, I found myself becoming very submissive and everything I did for my mistress became highly sexual. I got really turned on just taking out the trash because she was making me do all the chores. Every opportunity I got, I would dress up as a sissy maid or a secretary. We also played a card game after the two weeks were up. My mistress would keep a count of every time I had failed in any of my chores, or if my behaviour was bad. She would then draw one card per transgression, and the face value of that card would be added to the number of days I had to stay in chastity.
salicyticus

Post by salicyticus »

"permanent chastity", possibly there are different idea's on what that implies....what is the motivation,and what are the goals in question?..initially when i crossdressed,i sought immediate sexual gratification, once gratified, i no longer felt the urge to dress, and would revert to more conventional clothing.....
this has a probability of introverting the individuals sexual fantasies and possibly dimishing or even excluding that subject's love interest..in that the individual is more preoocupied with it's OWN sexual gratification that the significant other's,,,
consider,..you coax your sissy into wearing a chastity device all the time, he/she doesn't realize it but even if the subject has become "introverted",and wether he/she realizes it ,"YOU" have become or will become the central figure in his/her sexual fantasies,at 1st you let it climax whenever,getting it used to wearing the device for longer and longer periods of time,at some point you only remove the device when it is restrained to clean or gratify, and reinstall device befor removing the restraint's,you take control of the orgasms and decide if and when it will be sexually gratified.in my mind tyhat is "permanent chastity.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Chastity cage locked, glued and key away, orgasm denial for the rest of your life? No.
wayneheidlebaugh

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

condabomb1 wrote:So just a quick question for everyone,

That, I got to see!
wayneheidlebaugh

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

I was at a Sunday school class when we were studying the low of castity. One lady in the class suggested that
instead of young women locked in chastity for their protection, the men should be locked in castity.
aurissa

Post by aurissa »

Just a quick note - the male penis requires blood and the freshest is during erection. Any normal male will have one to three erections while he sleeps for this very purpose. So I cannot see prolonged chastity being healthy though some chastity with periods to allow for normal erections (not that ejaculation is required) would be optimal for both control and health.
aurissa
Marissa

Post by Marissa »

I actually had my doctor tell me that masturbation with ejaculation is good for you since it cleans the plumbing so to speak. I had another time where I got a prostate infection, and the doctor said the same thing. Not allowing ejaculation and restraining the penis for too long can cause a whole list of issues.
lj

Post by lj »

There is no scientific evidence that chastity has any effect on health, though perhaps this is because no-one has thought to do a proper research project.

Anecdotal evidence, which is hardly scientific, suggests that very very rarely there have been reversible problems with the prostate and erections - the problem clears when normal sexual behaviour re-starts. There are many men who wear chastity devices for month and years with no adverse effects.

As to the necessity for erections, the blood supply to the penis is exactly the same as to any other part of the body, in continuous circulation so there is no such thing as "fresh" blood, it doesn't hang around in the penis any more than it does in your hand.

Similarly, seminal fluid and semen gets reabsorbed in a constant recycling process, or production is self-limiting. A "flushing" action could be helpful in the case of an infection, but otherwise ejaculation is not necessary physiologically.
be a switch, double the fun :-)