Should Sissy Maids Be In Permanent Chastity?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.

Should Sissy Maids Be In Permanent Chastity?

Yes
73%
No
27%

Total votes: 91

FatherOfFour

Re: Should Sissy Maids Be In Permanent Chastity?

Post by FatherOfFour »

lj wrote:...but otherwise ejaculation is not necessary physiologically.
Well, I hope my wife will never found it...
For Years, I used various pretexts:
- OK, we're angry let's make reconciliation sex
- You can't sleep, sex will help
- Orgasm eases Your back-pain
- Orgasm (male and female) is good for health and prolongs life

...or I'll be stuck with the old charm...
maidrebecca

Post by maidrebecca »

I would say that I am a sissy maid in permanent chastity....well so far I've been locked continuously for 14 months without release/relief. I have a metal cage called the Bon4m(small). I don't think you could do longterm chastity in anything other than a metal or birdlocked cage because you need to keep both yourself & it, clean to avoid any skin problems or infections. For example, I had the Holy Trainer MKII before this which was completely useless since it needed daily removal for cleaning which was driving both myself & partner up the wall. My 2 different CB's were no good either: they both pinched. In fact one cracked & fell apart.
I've completely accepted permanent chastity and, rather than feeling "frustrated" I rather enjoy the feeling of restraint when aroused. I used to have unwanted erections at 2am & again at 6.30 am: that no longer happens thanks to the cage conditioning me not to & I can get a good night's sleep.
I have frequent milkings & I've also had anal orgasms which are much more powerful than penile ones. All in all I'm a happy sissy maid in chastity & I know it gives my partner great pleasure to have me locked for all time.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Welcome to the forum maidrebecca,
You are very lucky to live Your dreams...

Most of us try to ease our "hunger" with small nibbles of happiness...
Do live Your fantasies the best You can, and also share Your stories!

Have fun, keep on kinking,
f4
Kendrasissy

Post by Kendrasissy »

wife and two of girlfriends put me into Chastity three months ago and I have also locked in my maid dress daily for that period of time too. They will remove the chastity for a weekend when her one girlfriend comes next for a weekend visit, because that girlfriend has the key this time. :rofl:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Kendrasissy wrote:. They will remove the chastity for a weekend when her one girlfriend comes next for a weekend visit, because that girlfriend has the key this time. :rofl:
don't count on it. me thinks they have other plans. better be sure your tongue is strong & flexible, because it will be tested.
[
zixje

Post by zixje »

Of course they have to be in permanent chastity!

I am saving money for a belt now :)
wayneheidlebaugh

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

Did you know? You can turn a pair of shorts into a chastity belt with some alterations. If the waist band slips easily over the pelsis without undoing the front of them
and there's belt loops, the rest is easy. Super glue the zipper up all the way, hem them so it comes one inch below the cheaks the adjust the leg holes so they're snug
around the legs. put a chain through the lelt loops and lock your mail partner in them. Unlock them only when he needs to use the bathroom. I some times would lock
myself in shorts and sleep this way. If someone were to take the key I would be stuck in my shorts. This could be a good way to enslave your mail partner.
Mistress_deborah

Post by Mistress_deborah »

There are two answers to this , yes and no.

In the 'no' camp are all those that play a game , and enjoy the experience and good luck to them.

In the 'yes' camp are the ones that often have no choice , a devise is locked on because a Mistress demands it as part of a contractual deal. Trust me it will not be one that you can get off with breaking it. If you did break it , you may be wise not to go back to that Mistress
wayneheidlebaugh

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

If I had a girl friend who loves wearing a chastity belt, I would probably see how long she can go locked in it without any problem or any complaints about it.
If she says she could wear it forever, then I just might destroy the key and she would have to wear it forever.