Chained to a bench in the garden

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Chained to a bench in the garden

Post by restricted »

Tonight I'm using three locks. Two will have the keys on the table in front of me where I can see them but not reach. The third lock will have the key encased in ice which ,means for three hours I am stuck. I'm wearing a male t shirt in case anyone goes into their garden but will be in a short skirt and knickers. The chain will be around my ankle so I'm stuck sitting on my bench.

At ten I will light a lamp that lasts four hours so I can see the keys on the table. I hope it doesn't rain or turn cold so the ice doesn't melt. :lol:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Chained to a bench in the garden

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

restricted wrote:Tonight I'm using three locks. Two will have the keys on the table in front of me where I can see them but not reach. The third lock will have the key encased in ice which ,means for three hours I am stuck. I'm wearing a male t shirt in case anyone goes into their garden but will be in a short skirt and knickers. The chain will be around my ankle so I'm stuck sitting on my bench.

At ten I will light a lamp that lasts four hours so I can see the keys on the table. I hope it doesn't rain or turn cold so the ice doesn't melt. :lol:
Not much chance of that today/night. Already 92 degrees Fahrenheit here. I wonder if the humidity can extinguish a lamp? Painting today, directions say it should dry in 1 to 2 hours. I am thinking 1 to 2 days. Could wet my pants and not feel a thing. How's that for humid?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
restricted

Post by restricted »

A complete and utter waste of time. The ice melted in 30 minutes. But I realised I should have either chained my legs together or to the opposite ends of the bench.

Another way is to lock my back door and take the key up the garden before attaching the chain to myself. That's the beauty of locks that be operated from both sides of the door.

I'm also thinking if I wear my nurse's uniform dress and put the keys to handcuffs in the top pocket then have the cuffs chained so I can't reach that pocket, it might be fun. Once the ice melts, the key to the chain holding the cuffs down can be released and I could reach the pocket.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

And we're trying to stay out of trouble. Oh well, time to go play with fireworks.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
asia_tv

Post by asia_tv »

restricted wrote:A complete and utter waste of time. The ice melted in 30 minutes. But I realised I should have either chained my legs together or to the opposite ends of the bench.

Another way is to lock my back door and take the key up the garden before attaching the chain to myself. That's the beauty of locks that be operated from both sides of the door.

I'm also thinking if I wear my nurse's uniform dress and put the keys to handcuffs in the top pocket then have the cuffs chained so I can't reach that pocket, it might be fun. Once the ice melts, the key to the chain holding the cuffs down can be released and I could reach the pocket.

I have thought about such an adventure more than once. I am wearing a short leather skirt, a corset with stockings and a sexy blouse with a ruffle. I am sitting in the garden on a bench and on my arms and legs I have real police steel handcuffs. The handcuffs are lying on a table that can not be reached without getting up from the bench. I have a steel collar on my neck, which is strapped to the leg from the bench. The chain is so short that I can not reach the table with the keys to the handcuffs. The key to the padlock with the chain is frozen in a large block of ice that lies at the other end of the bench. Her time to melt is about 3-4 hours. It is a pity that I do not have a garden to realize this fantasy.