Snapchat gender filter = Amazing results!

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
invunrible

Snapchat gender filter = Amazing results!

Post by invunrible »

Hey.

Has anyone tried the gender changed in snapchat.

Made me look super sexy, and now I know how to best do makeup :-P

Try it in the snapchat app or checkout:
[/url]https://youtu.be/iDgcgvgG2W8[/url]
Playing with some celebs with it!
[attachment=0]ZomboDroid 13052019212805.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
ZomboDroid 13052019212805.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Snapchat gender filter = Amazing results!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Will it give some men the courage to participate in the Cam Show thread? http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 727#p14855
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ArtificialAesthetics

Post by ArtificialAesthetics »

Snapchat? The Chinese apps make snapchat look like a kid's toy. Aw I guess the secret is out here, though I would have called it something more creative like the Mirror of Erised. If you look at your genderbent face for too long in that "magical mirror" you might actually start to go insane and consider going trans :rofl:

(But srsly, don't. Our biotech is too early to do that gracefully just for reasons of vanity. But yes you can literally shave years off your face and alter your appearance so much you can safely go parading online with almost no layperson being able to figure out who you are. Of course professional profilers and savants will see right through you, but.... uh... well I'm sure there's a silver lining somewhere.)
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

ArtificialAesthetics wrote:... make snapchat look like a kid's toy...
Errr, isn't that what it is? :roll: :mrgreen: :facepalm:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
ArtificialAesthetics

Post by ArtificialAesthetics »

Snapchat? Yes.
But not whatever can make these https://imgur.com/a/foToKlg

Yknow I coulda sworn I posted this days ago. Did it get deleted? Got no angry emails or notifications or anything :shock:

*mumbles under breath* You KNOW you're good when people actually get red flags and think thats a too-young girl / boy / transgender

Guys thats not even CLOSE to what my real face looks like.

*room is still silent

Uh w-well! See this way I can literally show all my looks without worrying that people will track me down!

*gets cold stares in return

Uh I mean yknow??? This way you can actually post your crossdressing pics with confidence???? Cuz people will be rly confused as to whether ur actually a crossdresser bcuz ur passing so well? Its not looks-based, its skill based! I literally went from a 3 out of 10 to a 15 out of 10!!!

*people start advancing menacingly and picking up axes and pitchforks

WAIT!!! WAIT!!! DONT YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW HOW TO PASS AS A REALLY CUTE GIRL?!!!!! I - I CAN TEACH YOU!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

*people form a circle with death stares

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ?!!!!! DDDDD8

*frantically throws a flashbang
*there is the sound of breaking glass and someone doing a barrel roll. when the smoke clears you all see me running half a block away

*voice fades into the distance: GREAT SCIENCE IS NEver appreciated in its time!!!