Cross dressing and bondage.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Cross dressing and bondage.

Post by restricted »

iHow many of you have dressed like a maid or enjoyed reading stories / watching videos of men forced to become a maid? I've been a maid but my late wife would never use me like a maid unfortunately.

1/ The question is does being a maid feature highly in your cross dressing world? If so, why? Is it because you feel you have finally surrendered the pressure of being a man to accepting the sub role of a maid's dutoies by having to do as you are ordered? Or is it because a maid's uniform looks smart or what?

2/ If you are into bondage, do you prefer to be restrained in male clothing or in female clothing?

3/ Many of us just dress up, but how many would love to be forced to do it and have the woman/woman refuse to give you your clothes back and teasing you throughout the day.

4/ If you dress up or got forced into it, would you feel more comfortable with just one woman in charge of you ? Would more than one threaten you? say four women or would you feel like on =e of the girls and settle straight in. Would the extra women give you more confidence in your alternative role?

Please answer with the numbers to each question. There is a reason for these questions. A woman I know has met a cross dresser and is helping him. She is easing the guilt he is feeling by doing it. (Lucky chap), but so she can work out what is for best, I am asking these questions.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Gregovic

Re: Cross dressing and bondage.

Post by Gregovic »

restricted wrote:How many of you have dressed like a maid or enjoyed reading stories / watching videos of men forced to become a maid? I've been a maid but my late wife would never use me like a maid unfortunately.

1/ The question is does being a maid feature highly in your cross dressing world? If so, why? Is it because you feel you have finally surrendered the pressure of being a man to accepting the sub role of a maid's dutoies by having to do as you are ordered? Or is it because a maid's uniform looks smart or what?
Well -->
Yes, obviously :wink: The why is a bit hard to describe. I have (so far) come up with 2 reasons for liking it and the fantasies I have around being a maid. I came across this video from a website called "Locked in Lace" that I found quite interesting. Not all of it might apply to you or me, but it provides food for thought (the essay has been removed from the website, it might still be there somewhere if you sign up but I haven't done that as I'm not really looking for role-playing). Basically feeling guilty about enjoying wearing feminine clothes and acting girly is relieved by being "forced" to wear these clothes and act girly. It lets you indulge without feeling guilty. Being humiliated/embarrassed is also a form of masochism, but in the emotional space. Especially the maid role is one that easily allows this to work. Maids are forced to work long hours, have to look proper and act submissive at all times. The role is also a good fit for punishments for bad performance and allows endless opportunity for it. For me, certainly the "forced feminisation" part and the emotional masochism is a major part of it. The other I think is a want for "stepping away from it all". A maid has lots of responsibilities, but at the same time, she does as she's told. End off. There's a simplicity to the role that allows to focus much more on the task at hand without having to worry about all of the little niggles and issues that come with normal everyday life.
restricted wrote: 2/ If you are into bondage, do you prefer to be restrained in male clothing or in female clothing?
I lean towards being restrained in female clothes but I do sometimes do it in male clothes (or without as the case may be :wink: ). For me especially the bondage in female clothes often involves the more strenuous bondage and is often a punishment for something from the "mistress in my head". Male bondage is most often more for relaxation.
restricted wrote: 3/ Many of us just dress up, but how many would love to be forced to do it and have the woman/woman refuse to give you your clothes back and teasing you throughout the day.
I think I can just point to my answer to question number 1 here. This fetish/desire is certainly common enough that it's got its own moniker: "forced feminisation". I'd love for this to happen (within limits, I have no desire for it to be public, but I'd love a woman to force me to dress up in girly clothes (or as a maid) and refuse to let me put on my male clothes

restricted wrote: 4/ If you dress up or got forced into it, would you feel more comfortable with just one woman in charge of you ? Would more than one threaten you? say four women or would you feel like one of the girls and settle straight in. Would the extra women give you more confidence in your alternative role?
I would certainly need to know all the women for that to happen. I don't think I would mind more than one, but I still have to start with just the one to begin with, so one step at a time. I don't think I'd ever feel like "one of the girls" (nor do i think I really want to, I'm not a woman nor do I want to be one in everyday life. Everyone will feel that differently though)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Have you read the the story, "A little favor", by anonymous? Nice long story about forced cross dressing, but the twist seems to be more that the protagonist secretly desires it, rather than a Stockholm situation.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

From a young age I have been into crossdressing and bondage while dressed. I am not into bondage, if dressing isn’t part of it. I am however into dressing, even when not bound.
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

Always dressed. The female clothing is as much a part of the bondage as the bondage itself.
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

When I'm dressed I like to be a submissive. A maid fits the part. My place in life is on my knees with my head under my Mistress's dress pleasing her. Another scenario of submission is being dressed as a little girl. Cordory jumper, blouse, tights,Mary Jane shoes and a diaper and plastic pants.
asia_tv

Post by asia_tv »

I will try to answer your questions shortly.

1. Dressing up for a maid is close to me. I like to wear such clothes and I feel good in them. I would like to serve as a maid.

2. When I am in captivity I prefer myself in women's clothing. Practically always when I am bound, I am handcuffed, I have a collar and gag, I am in a ladies' outfit.

3. One of my unfulfilled dreams is for me to be forced by a woman to put on a woman's underwear and clothes. I would then be at her mercy and would not have the opportunity to put on male clothes.

4. At first one woman would be enough. Then, however, I would like it to be several of my Lady's friends.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Check out the story, "A little favor", by anonymous. Might be on Gromit's Plaza. Actually, it's not there. PM me if you are interested, long story about long term feminization.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠