The Netflix of clothing?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
thatthat21

The Netflix of clothing?

Post by thatthat21 »

So my partner was talking with a friend this last weekend and the friend was talking about an online service that sends them clothing to use for as long as they want and then they send it back and get more. It was a monthly fee based on how many articles of clothing you wanted to have at one time. I was like this sounds like when I got DVDs in the mail from Netflix (before I just did online only). I did not see this clothing service listed anywhere (only did a really quick search) on the forum, so thought that I would put the link here. Seems like it would be a nice way to get clothing in the mail, and no one really ever has to know or see what you are getting, unless you want them to!

https://closet.gwynniebee.com/

Just thought that it might be something some people could use, and wanted to share.
Gregovic

Re: The Netflix of clothing?

Post by Gregovic »

Not available outside the US and they require unblocking Facebook (of all things) for the site to even begin to work so hard pass for me. I'm curious what the monthly cost would be, I doubt it'd be any cheaper than just outright buying clothes every once in a while via an online retailer and just throwing them away or donating them to charity when done.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I thought this sounded familiar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDks3ix7cGs
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

Gregovic wrote:Not available outside the US and they require unblocking Facebook (of all things) for the site to even begin to work so hard pass for me. I'm curious what the monthly cost would be, I doubt it'd be any cheaper than just outright buying clothes every once in a while via an online retailer and just throwing them away or donating them to charity when done.
Sorry did not notice Facebook was part of it.

I agree going and getting something might be better price, I was more thinking for some one that wanted to get started, and did not have the nerves to go and get something at the store.