Any suggestions on where to buy heels for wide feet? (UK)

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Hawkward

Any suggestions on where to buy heels for wide feet? (UK)

Post by Hawkward »

A couple of times over the past few months, I tried purchasing cheap, size 11 and 12 heels... my feet are mens size 11 4e (EEEE).... so pretty much wherever I go, I'm looking for "extra ultra wide" shoes... which has made the act of looking for heels even more difficult.

Crossdressing is something I've dabbed in with my wife a few times at home, but yeah... even normally for myself, finding shoes just for day to day use is extremely difficult to the point I have to sink a large amount of money (over £100) for something comfortable that I can just walk in.

Does anyone here have any advice? Are my dreams of walking around in heels likely unable to be fulfilled?

(p.s. as a kid, like.... 12-14, when I had smaller feet, I upstaged my sister's ability to wear her own stilettos... looking back on that, it's certainly a strangely happy memory :rofl: )
Dress-n-tie-me

Re: Any suggestions on where to buy heels for wide feet? (UK

Post by Dress-n-tie-me »

I get mine from ALTERNATIVE FOOTWEAR, I’m a men’s size 13, never had a problem and there’s lots of choice!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Pleaser, devious make shoes to cater to all kinds. Maybe try Lane Bryant, the place for full figured women.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Audrey_CD

Post by Audrey_CD »

I recently bought some Pleaser Pink Label shoes and they seem much wider than the regular Pleaser shoes.
Hawkward

Post by Hawkward »

Thank you everyone for the replies, and so sorry at being so late in getting back.

I love the suggestions, some of the sites have some stuff I could only dream of trying, haha... but the price of entry is a bit on the eek side.

One place my wife came across was Evans, they have a speciality section for shoes that are up to EEE fit extra wide, it's not quite the EEEE ultra extra wide I'd need, but if I ever do get something from them, I'll be sure to post my thoughts/experience here :D
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

I checked both sites.
Evans only goes up to a 12 in WWW, and the Pink Shoe does not have extra wide at all.
I am still out of luck.
Rae
Shannon SteelSlave

Woman Within catalog? My Mom's used to get that catalog.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Hawkward

Post by Hawkward »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Woman Within catalog? My Mom's used to get that catalog.
Firstly, sorry for my late reply! I visit here much more rarely than i used to.

This site looks amazing! But... I cannot use it :cry:

I was looking at the Trista Slingback By Comfortview size 12 WW shoes in black, saw they were on sale, looked like a possible contender!.....

But when I went to try make an account I was greeted by this lovely message.....

"Due to the recent implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we're unable to provide EU users with access to our site."

There's always that one thing stopping me from trying or making progress, heh.... thank you for the recommendation though! :D
Shannon SteelSlave

I hope this doesn't keep you from coming back. Just starting to become friends.
👠👠
Hawkward

Post by Hawkward »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I hope this doesn't keep you from coming back. Just starting to become friends.
Oh goodness no :p I've been probably 1/8th a lurker here for years before I met and married my mrs :rofl:

My head has poked around here for a very long time :D

Of course, back when I first visited here, I'd never dreamed the day I'd be floating on the crossdressing side of Boundanna, heh.

A bit of venting here for a moment sorry, further to what I was sort of talking about before....

Unfortunately, I have found it difficult to explore kinks lately, due to my body, feeling a lot of self-hate, feeling unable to progress in the ways i want to. For example having very wide feet feels like being overweight, but being unable to do anything about it, feeling like a mark of shame... also I heavily tried dabbing into chastity (on and off with the mrs), but I'm a grower, and so it's easy to slip out as my member loves to hide away, despite all the anti-pullout methods. My weight has also made me feel uncomfortable dabbing into crossdressing in anything other than panties and tights, etc etc.

Thankfully, I have the most supportive wife, but I do have the worst of luck - every time I try to explore a new thing, an unexpected wall comes up, no matter how hopeful something looks, lol.... It doesn't stop me from looking, fantasising, hoping I can eventually have something work out.... but well, not going to give up at all, I'm just a magnet for setbacks :cry:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Hi Hawkward :hi:

I can understand the frustration. Finding things that fits is sometimes difficult. I've so far had decent luck buying shoes from China, though I think my feet are a bit narrower than yours as I fit fine into the normal models if I go up a few sizes. You could look on AliExpress at sellers Jialuowei and Sorbern. Both have customization listed as available on their shoes. So start by measuring your feet (widest point across the front and length from toe to heel, easiest is to put your foot on a piece of paper and trace around it as vertically as possible, then measure from that), then send them a message with your measurements and ask what is possible. Sorbern actually specifically mentions: "Custom Shoe Width: Available". Neither are really cheap, but I think both might come in at budget. There is a sale going on at AliExpress for the next few days, but these happen often and the prices sometimes get raised just before, then lower directly after a sale. So don't be too afraid to just send them a message and ask about the options. You can wait a bit longer, there'll be another sale shortly. I haven't bought anything from Sorbern myself yet, but they have some shoes I have my eyes on :mrgreen: JiaLuoWei has provided pretty decent service for me. They customised the shaft of the heelless heels I bought from them at no extra cost to fit me near spot on (I just need to train my calf muscles a tad more to fill them out all the way).

(Examples: JiaLuoWei, Sorbern)

Hang in there. I'm sure you'll find something to your liking eventually. (And if you're looking for clothes, measure yourself and keep, there is a lot of clothing out there, including customized sizing, and plenty of portly ladies too :gag: )
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Hawkward

Post by Hawkward »

I'm rather late in this reply (and on mobile so the structuring of my reply will be off/different.

So yesterday, an order from Evans arrived with a few new items, one of them was a pair of backless heels in extra wide :D I'm very happy to report that they're even more comfortable than some of my other shoes xD

I've not spent a whole lot of time in them yet, it's easy to walk in them but stairs are scary. My wife also gave me a tip to lean back slightly to keep the weight more on the heel, though it seems come naturally.

I mostly just wanted to share one of the photos my wifey took, since I felt it was only right I posted an update here. Hopefully soon I can find heels that fit AND have a back so that they might be able to be locked in place, but until then just bring able to try heels properly for the first time in some capacity is a huge boost of confidence for me :D

p.s. for those curious, the specific shoes were the "EXTRA WIDE FIT Black Heel Mules"
Shannon SteelSlave

Congats, Hawkward! Will a strap that goes around the ankle and under the sole work? Thanx for the update.
👠👠
Hawkward

Post by Hawkward »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Congats, Hawkward! Will a strap that goes around the ankle and under the sole work? Thanx for the update.
Thanks, Shannon :)

I doubted this working with my heels at first, though last night I gave it a shot with two different methods with my limited tools atm.

At first I only had shoelace immediately to hand - I tied a larks head with the slack facing the back of my ankle, and ran that under the heel tying off with a square knot, and it worked reasonably well! The downside is the knot on the ankle starts so low down that the way the lace under the heel, actually gets caught under my foot leaving me standing on the lace after a short while.

Secondly, I dug out my ankle cuffs, this time leaving out the larks head. I ran the shoelace from the the d-ring facing the back of my ankle, under the heel, crossed the laces around to the front of the ankle, finally tying off with a larks head at the back of my ankle which felt much more secure. I could walk so much more naturally too since I also didn't have to worry about them slipping off.

Eventually though, I want to try combine both methods, except only using a the d-ring to keep my ankles together, it'll be much more exciting that way I hope, hahaha :roll:

Gregovic wrote:(Examples: JiaLuoWei, Sorbern)

Hang in there. I'm sure you'll find something to your liking eventually. (And if you're looking for clothes, measure yourself and keep, there is a lot of clothing out there, including customized sizing, and plenty of portly ladies too :gag: )
I'm sorry I forgot to reply before, Gregovic!

I absolutely love the jialuowei ones you shared <3 I've... pestered my wife more than a couple of times about them, but it's so difficult to feel confident enough to sink a lot of money until I've explored more simple options like my recent small success with evans :D Though I do find myself easily getting addicted at the thought of getting taller and taller heels.... you never know, that might be the straw that breaks the camels back xD
Shannon SteelSlave

Great to hear it, Hawkward! These are what I use now, but am looking to upgrade to finer leather, better quality. These are eBay $12 usd from Asia
Recovered - 412.JPG
That pic is from after standing on them for 2 hours. I'll have to take some more beauty shots, my hungry, hungry hard drive ate most of them :cry: :facepalm:
👠👠