Housework.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Housework.

Post by restricted »

I have a woman come round once a week to tidy up. But mostly I do as much as I can.

Housework is BORING to say the least. So, to make it as pleasurable as possible, I am fitting my bedroom door with the magnetic lock. My normal clothes and keys to any locks will be in my bedroom.

I will be gagged with a short (3 inches) pipe sticking through a female latex mask. The pipe will be impossible to push out as it has a large part (a washing machine pipe) that fits between my lips and teeth. Tape will hold it in place and the mask will ensure I can't push the pipe out by pressing the tape onto my face. I have trouble getting plasters and duct tape sticking to me.

I thought of wearing my work dress with a chain for a belt, and my hands chained to that chain, or get a denim miniskirt and chain my hands to the belt loops and the chain used for the belt. All scissors and knives will be in my bedroom. Once the door is shut, I'm there until the timer releases the magnet. It might be fun to just have short opening periods to make me keep trying until I find when the lock is released. The only way I could open it is by tripping the consumer unit circuit breakers and as I won't be able to reach them...… :shock:

Have you any ideas.? Maybe a 10 inch chain between my ankles perhaps. With a chain from the middle of that to my wrists.

But in the meantime, I'd have to do the housework. I will put everything in the lounge and then have to put them back into the larder. I would have to use a 3 step ladder to get to the upper shelves in the larder.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
bounddosster

Re: Housework.

Post by bounddosster »

I don't want to bring a downer to your great plan but using steps when you have restricted leg movement is not a good idea. One slip, fall off, hit head on floor or something hard, doesn't have to be a big impact and your dead. The police break in a week later to find your still chained rotting corpse and your added to the killed in boundage by own stupidity statistics. :(
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Isn't he such a cheery soul? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
restricted

Post by restricted »

Falling over has gone through my mind. I would not use the ankle chains while doing the housework, just when relaxing at the end of a hard day. I could use the ankle chains to fasten me to the vacuum cleaner.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

I often do housework while dressed and restrained. Heels locked on and together with a 6 inch hobble, corset, hood with eyeholes, posture collar, and a gag which I can't reach to unlock till my handcuffed wrists are free from the chain holding them about 6 inches apart, and no more than eighteen inches from my waist. Sometimes I'll hook up some electro stim with the power box behind me out of reach. A mini dress and wet look leggings. Needless to say, I have great difficulty getting the work finished with all the distractions.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:Isn't he such a cheery soul? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Yes and still alive :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.