The problem with having houses that over look yours.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

The problem with having houses that over look yours.

Post by restricted »

It is a lovely warm morning. So I thought, sit in the garden in my micro skirt flashing my panties. Fortunately I decided to keep a normal T shirt on.

We used to have trees behind us which have privacy but they have been cut down. This revealed that there are houses on a hill behind us that over look my property. One of them have a loft conversion with a balcony. I heard someone talking and when I looked some bloke was sitting on the balcony looking towards me. Fortunately I have a climbing rose to hide behind so he could not see exactly what I was wearing. Then I needed to use the toilet. I had to hold myself for 30 minutes until he went in and I made a dash for my door. I got in and decided no more sitting in the garden until all the other plants have grown.

This was bondage without ropes.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Pamelacd

Re: The problem with having houses that over look yours.

Post by Pamelacd »

Perhaps you will need to build yourself a gazebo or arch frame and get a few climbing plants to give you a little gurly enclave to sit and sun yourself ?
Put a few hanging baskets in strategic places.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I use to live in quite place with no next door neighbours. The only thing I had to deal with was the passing traffic on the lane outside. The lane led to three separate farmyards so the traffic mostly consisted of passing tractors and 4x4s, both of which could see over the front hedge and the tractors were very slow in passing by. The back garden was very private once you reached it but to do that you had to exit the house by a door overlooked by the road.

Where I currently live is in a small village. On the opposite side of the road are houses all the way down. To one side is a tallish hedge but it is not high enough to shield from the houses opposites upper floor windows. To the other side is a open short post rail fence which edges the main part of the garden to the side which is again overlooked by the houses opposites upper floors. To the front is a gate exiting onto the lane and along the front runs a hedge of sorts. I has a large thin patch, almost a hole in it that means the house opposites door and front window overlooks both my front and back door. In the field behind is a house about 200 metres away which partly over looks the side and back of the property.

When my Dom partner and I went to look around it before purchasing it I point all this out to her, her response was “yes, your right, that will add to the fun” and she decided we should buy it and she soon put its openness to use with exposure predicament games and hiding has become second nature to me.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
restricted

Post by restricted »

The house directly behind mine has a 360 degree security camera. Fortunately there is a leylandii tree that he has cut back leaving a small window to see me through. However, the tree will grow again next spring. I can move quick enough from the back door to my bench where I can't be seen in summer, (It's too cold to sit outside at present when in a miniskirt or shorts). I have put a couple of beams up and I'm training plants to grow up the netting.

But the house right over the back are much higher than mine, so it does give a little spark to try to get from the door to the bench without those houses seeing me during the day.

I can't wait for the spring when those plants start to grow and fill the net up. I can chain myself to the wall once more and at other times, do my exercises in my little games skirt and blouse.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Plant ever green plants and you can have fun all year round, once grown.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
restricted

Post by restricted »

I have a framework already built. It did have a roof on it (see through uPVC) as my late wife could not stand the sun. It was dismantled when the roof of our house was done. Then she died, so I left the roof off when it was rebuilt leaving just a frame. I am growing Wisteria on the frame so it cascades flowers, but where the part of the frame where people would se me I have stretched a net over and played Jasmine to cover the gap. I don't kneed to have it all year as it gets cold sitting round in a short skirt like y games skirts.

The plants have grown a bit already, so by next summer, the space between the uprights will be full of plants.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

restricted wrote:by next summer, the space between the uprights will be full of plants.
And look quite pretty when flowering! 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
restricted

Post by restricted »

bound_jenny wrote:
restricted wrote:by next summer, the space between the uprights will be full of plants.
And look quite pretty when flowering! 8)

Jenny.
The posts have plenty of staples in for me to lock the keys to. The beams at the top will allow me to suspend the keys just out of reach until the ice melts and lets them drop and I can undo the lock allowing me to escape. So until that happens I will be sitting there in my ultra short skirts revealing my panties and getting the sun on my legs. :oops:

But a nice surprise is that although it's still winter, the plants are growing, albeit it slowly at present. Maybe I should grow "bindweed" :lol:
restricted

Post by restricted »

I was out in the back garden this morning and had to burn some rubbish. I was in my short black skaters skirt. The light from the house came on so I take it I was seen on their camera. But if their camera was a good one, it would have night vision anyway. So either I have got away with it or my skirt could have been mistaken for my black underpants. Mind you, they can't say anything can they..... :D
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

One time, when I was house sitting, I did a scenario where I was completely hogtied (and all damsel'ed out) and had to slither my way down 3 floors to the basement to get the knife.

I did not consider the fact that the staircase, for 2 of those floors had large windows that looked directly into the neighbour's kitchen. The neighbours seemed to be sociable people who entertained often.

I started this scenario at about 6pm... and the neighbours were having a party... I waited until 1am before attempting to slither down the staircase. Even with all the waiting, at least a couple people came into view when I finally started moving... I don't think they looked out the window to see me. This might not have been so bad except I had all the lights on in the house.

I had considered doing this scenario blindfolded... If I had, I wouldn't have noticed my mistake and I might have been getting a knock on the door during all this...