Long walk planned for tomorrow.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
invunrible

Long walk planned for tomorrow.

Post by invunrible »

Hey all,

So I am planning a long walk for tomorrow.
I am traveling for work and have got myself an air bnb for 2 nights. Its a house in the suberbs. South Island of New Zealand. I'm in a small city of about 40 000 people. It seamed really quite tonight and on the route I am planning I drove and only saw 1 person walking, 2 taxis and 1 car. I have placed 2 padlock keys in a walkway. One on the back of a lamp post and other in a rotten fence post. Both keys fit both my padlocks that I plan on using below.

What I plan on doing is when I get back from work, I will undress then only wrapped in a towel place all my male clothes in the car. Then I will come inside and place the car key in my pelican tool case. This is a sturdy case the can be locked by 2 padlocks.
I will apply 2 locks meaning I cant get to the car key and cant get to my male clothes.

That means I then only have female cloths and 3 pairs of high heels to choose from so I can go get the keys.
I bluetacked the keys and did 2 just incase one goes missing.
Should there be a issue and I need to get the car keys, I can chop open my tool case with a knife, destroying it and also having to explain to co workers what happened to my tool case.

I am planing on wearing 5.5" platforms as they are the comfiest heels I have. Then going to have tights and wear a hoodie dress over a corset and breast forms. I have a hip/bun form too that also acts like a tight gaff.

[attachment=1]IMG_20180917_221731.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]IMG_20180917_221537.jpg[/attachment]

Last time I traveled for work, I got dressed up and chickens out so tomorrow even before I get dressed I will be committed.

Whilst I will have a wig on and hood covering that, I currently have a beard. There are street lights so any oncomming cars will be able to clearly see that.
Has anyone else done a long walk or gone out in public crossdressed with a beard?

I will post an update on how I get on.
Attachments
IMG_20180917_221537.jpg
IMG_20180917_221731.jpg
invunrible

Re: Long walk planned for tomorrow.

Post by invunrible »

I just finished a 3.8km (2.4miles) 0walk in the 5.5" Molinis pictured above. Was pretty fun and got the heart racing with the butter flies going.

Today when I finished work I placed all my guy clothes in my rental car. Locked it, then placed the car key in my tool case with the padlock secured. From that point I was committed. I had to go get the lock key and only had womens clothes and shoes. That was the scary part. I spent a couple of hours getting ready.

I wore a little satin panty gaff, black tights, with some bum forms over that. A cotton leotard to hold them inplace and protect the corset from sweat. I choose an Orchard underbust (26") laced to about 27" . I then slipped some c cup breast forms in and put an under bood pushup bra on. I wore a body suit over that and pulled a tight rayon pencil skirt into my shrunken waist. It was just below knee length and holds the keens close together
Inwould.later find it would ride up, but nothing against that. Finished off with a line black straight wig and a hoodie ontop.
I felt hugged and wonderful.

Then i was off. Once I stepped out onto the road I got a boost of confidence but also it was pretty quiet where i was. I was the only one out walking but a few cars went past. One pulled into a driveway I few houses infront of me, and another went really slowely round a corner intersection I was approaching.

Overall very successful and have unlocked my tool case.

This was the longest walk I have ever done.
Normally I aim for about 2km(1.3miles).
Today I had motivation.

The balls of my feet started to hurt 700m in but pushed through it. It was a bit hilly and downhill is hard. Its surprising to be excited that an uphill is approaching.

Whilst my steps were shorter than usual, they were on average around 2 feet. Normally 3" in guys shoes
[attachment=0]Screenshot_20180918-224536.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
Screenshot_20180918-224536.jpg