French maid 24 hours

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Michelle cd

French maid 24 hours

Post by Michelle cd »

Hey everybody,

I want to ask other people about my next weekend.
I promised to be a housemaid to a man and a woman for 24 hours.
The service starts on Saturday and ends on Sunday.
Every two hours I can have a 20-minute break.
The working day includes 4 two-hour sessions, ie a total of 8 hours of work.
All the time I have to wear is a French maid outfit, high-heeled shoes, wig, etc.
I also have to wear leather cuffs on my wrists and my ankle. And they can connect them anytime they want except on my breaks.
I also be cuffed all the night.
So what do you think of this?
Does anyone have any other experience similar to that?
sweh

Re: French maid 24 hours

Post by sweh »

If can handle the heels for that long...

From my perspective, the important part is to determine boundaries before hand; same as every other negotiation. Can they take sexual advantage of you? Can they punish you? Can they order you to do things you really don't want to do (eg scat, if that's a limit)?

You'll probably be tired and sleep deprived on Sunday, so plan a rest day (maybe take Monday off work?) to recover.
Michelle cd

Post by Michelle cd »

High heels are not a problem for me.
We have made a contract and there are not any jobs that I do not agree to do.
They can't take sexual advantage on me, but they can spank and whip me.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Sounds like fun; My wife would dress me up in a maid's dress for Halloween, to
hand out candy to the kids. I hated to take it off. :rofl:
Rader
Michelle cd

Post by Michelle cd »

Okay,

now my service is over. I have to say that while it was hard, I still enjoy it a lot.
I had to take out the trash and out there were some people who saw me.
They also called their two friends to drink coffee with them. I had agreed to this before, so it did not come to me as a surprise.
But the surprise was that they tied me and whipped me while the guests were there watching me.
This was a bit too humiliating for me ...
I even slept quite well even though I was cuffed.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Glad to hear it turned out to be an enjoyable experience.

Would you do it again ?
[
Michelle cd

Post by Michelle cd »

Yes,
I definitely like to do it again.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I once spent four nights and three days in the control of a demanding mistress. She dressed me in several different outfits that always included pantyhose/stockings/tights and high heels. Even when I slept. I was restrained anytime that I was not pleasuring her, doing chores, or being punished. By the second day, I had grown used to the gag, corset and even the high heeled pumps.
Michelle cd

Post by Michelle cd »

Hi,

finally I have time to be as a maid again.
But this time I will be maid for the whole weekend starting Friday at 6:00 p.m. and ending Sunday at 6:00 p.m.
And this time it will contain more bondage.
Sissy_Slave95

Post by Sissy_Slave95 »

Hope to hear how it goes :)
amber

Post by amber »

Very interested in your experience. Please let us know.
Michelle cd

Post by Michelle cd »

Two days of French maid service is now over. We had talked beforehand for the limits what my Master and Mistress can do to me and what I can do.
When I arrived their home and had changed my clothes, they told me that I will be maid in another house.
I had to left my man clothes in their apartment. I had to walk outside to the car and then we drove to another town. The house we went was a big house with 6 rooms, a kitchen with toilet and a bathroom.
As we arrived there, my hands were fastened with chains behind my back. There were already four other people in the house to whom I was introduced. First of all, I served the drinks for them. After that I was placed in a cage and my hand was fastened to the cage roof. I had to be in the cage for about half an hour to wait when my duties began.
Most of the time I had to keep gag and butt plug. My high heels were lockable and I had to keep them all the time, except at night.
This time, my breaks were only when my Master and Mistress wanted to. They kept me in bondage very much. Two hours was the longest time I had in bondage.
Whipping and spanking was also much more common than the previous time.
I was really tired after two days, but the experience was both embarrassing and very humiliating.
xt

Post by xt »

Sounds excellent!

I am fortunate enough to be "asked" to provide similar services around the house, but not yet in the presence of friends (or strangers). Believe I would be excited by the opportunity. Enjoy!
asia_tv

Post by asia_tv »

Maybe I will ever be able to experience such service.

For now, I have several sessions as maids, but only when I planned it myself and nobody was there. Once, I planned a weekend with me as a maid. I wore a black outfit for maids, stockings and high heels for two days. Wig and artificial nails accompanied me. All the time I was disguised, I also had to wear handcuffs that restricted my movements. While exercising my household duties, I gagged my mouth. I only took off the gag when I ate meals and slept. I must repeat this in the near future
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, TV. I hope to hear more of your experiences. Keep them coming. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠