Restrictive clothing fetish

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
tinatiedup

Restrictive clothing fetish

Post by tinatiedup »

I hesitate to call myself a crossdresser because although I do wear clothing marketed to women, my fetish was really in restrictive/inconvenient clothing... and it just turned out that almost all restrictive clothing are made for women!

Some of the things I enjoy - pencil skirts, hobble skirts, corsets (really want to find a "discipline corset"!), and heels. Would also love to try a milwaukee brace, but they aren't exactly cheap.

Does anyone have the same fetish (well, obviously the answer is yes...) and have suggestions for fun things to try?
RADER123

Re: Restrictive clothing fetish

Post by RADER123 »

Yes, I do enjoy wearing my hobble skirt. Can only take short steps.
I can not do stares while wearing my skirts. I love it. :rofl:
Rader
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Someone just had to mention corsets... :rofl:
tinatiedup wrote:(really want to find a "discipline corset"!)
Try looking up "corset dress" - they combine a corset with a stiff hobble skirt. But decent, sturdy ones are rather pricey.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Yep, I know what you mean. I think of "crossdressing" as having a gender dimension, when for me, corsets, (long and/or tight) skirts, girdles, heels et c aren't about that. They're about the restriction. I want those items to be functional, not frilly.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

RADER123 wrote:Yes, I do enjoy wearing my hobble skirt. Can only take short steps.
Rader
Hey, if you're going to wear a hobble skirt, you're going to get stares! Staring shouldn't be a problem however.

Now, trying to do stairs in a hobble skirt is another whole subject. :rofl:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

cdinbonds wrote:
RADER123 wrote:Yes, I do enjoy wearing my hobble skirt. Can only take short steps.
Rader
Hey, if you're going to wear a hobble skirt, you're going to get stares! Staring shouldn't be a problem however.

Now, trying to do stairs in a hobble skirt is another whole subject. :rofl:
:rofl: Nice angle on the typo... 8)

Well, it does kind of stare you in the face.

Which is better than a stair in the face when attempting them in a hobble skirt. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

*groan* :facepalm:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
sweh

Post by sweh »

A few years back I had a pair of Chinos that I wore a hole in the crotch. So I ripped the seams and used a sewing machine to create a strict hobble skirt. It's so tight that my step distance is smaller than the size of my foot; I literally can not put one foot in front of the other wearing this. With a padlocked chain around the waist, through the belt loops, I'm not really going anywhere.

So one day, late at night, I thought I'd take a walk of the block. It's maybe 1/4 mile, with a small portion of it on the sidewalk next to a major highway. I made it down the steps to my house (just!) and across the road... and noticed it had taken almost a minute and I hadn't even made it to the first corner... and I only live one house away from the corner! I gave up and struggled back home. I figure, in total, it took me around 4 minutes to go 20 yards...would have taken me over an hour to go around the block. If any of my neighbors had seen me then I'd have been stuck and unable to hide.

I've still got the skirt, but haven't attempted to do this again! It's just too much of an exposure risk for me.