What is your reason for cross dressing?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.

Why do I need to wear women's clothes?

Poll ended at 19 Aug 2018, 09:03

1/ I was teased as a kid.
13%
2/ As a man, there is nothing glamourous so dressing as a woman gives me a chance to be glamourous for a while.
13%
3/ The comfort of female clothing.
42%
4/I feel clean wearing them.
8%
5/ I can relax more easily giving up my position having to make decisions.
21%
6/ I hate it but can't stop.
4%

Total votes: 24

restricted

What is your reason for cross dressing?

Post by restricted »

If like me as a mere male, you were teased by your mother who loved to put your elder sister's dresses on you, tease you that she was sending you to a girls school, girl guides etc, you would have a reason. But there are many reasons a man wants to dress as a woman. Put down why you think you need to cross dress.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
KinkInSpace

Re: What is your reason for cross dressing?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I am actually not interested in crossdressing at all. Not in the sense most of you here are.

That said, I do wear female clothes simply because of how they feel on my naked skin, and what options they have compared to male clothing. For example, female clothing often feel much better in the asscrack, where male clothing doesn't feel at all. The non-existence of extra space for the penis and balls is an additional bonus as that makes things tight down there.

The choices of fabric, the space between the clothes and the skin are a few reasons I wish I were female, because those don't really exists in male clothing.

But I'm definitely not the person to dress up as a girl and pretend to be one. If I wear female clothing, it will either be at home where no one sees it, or it will be under regular clothes if I go outside.

That said, I'd love to wear a dress with nothing else there, including no underpants, and be outside, so the cold air finds it way to my member from below.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Natashahousewife

Post by Natashahousewife »

I feel like me. I guess I’m transgender, but happy enough with life to not let it cripple me. I’d love to go to work in a dress, make up, heels. But I can’t. I feel truly sorry for those who are trapped inside a body they don’t recognise.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I love the feel of women’s clothing. The tightness of pantyhose is erotic with every step.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I'm going for option 7) Other :mrgreen:

To be honest I couldn't really tell you the reason I like it. I just like doing it. :?
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Pamelacd

Post by Pamelacd »

Gregovic wrote:I'm going for option 7) Other :mrgreen:

To be honest I couldn't really tell you the reason I like it. I just like doing it. :?

Ditto
noble

Post by noble »

The only women's clothes I wear are leggings. I love the feel, they keep my legs warm, and they don't get in the way of movement, as pants can.
In fact, I'm usually not even aware I have them on.
One more thing: they cover my legs. Most men who wear shorts in public should be forced to look in a mirror!
bound_bianca

Post by bound_bianca »

If I could add some details . For me , how I choose to dress up there's no real comfort , quite the opposite as I wear high heels , tight corsets , only dresses or skirts . Although I force myself through clothes to move a certain way , there's a big relief when I'm able to turn back into a guy .

I dress up cause I enjoy feeling pretty . I enjoy the nice comments I receive regarding my looks . When I was younger I was often teased and ridiculed so being told I'm pretty is something that feels good to me even though there's always the fear in the back of my mind that someone will make fun of me .
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

I am under dressed all the time, panties, bra and fem jeans and a Polo shirt.
I wish I could wear a dress out of the house, as I am always wearing a skirt,
or a dress at home.
Rader
tinatiedup

Post by tinatiedup »

"Other" for me as well. It's the restrictions.

Women get all the uncomfortable and restrictive clothing :drool:
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

I like to view myself as a damsel in distress. In men's clothing, I don't look much like a damsel...not that I do in women's clothing either as I make a pretty ugly woman. I love the feel of pantyhose and heels. When I'm bound, I imagine myself as the damsel and the clothing helps accentuate that.
wannabetied

Post by wannabetied »

While I enjoy the feeling of the lingerie and outer garments, if I want to be the DAMSEL in distress, I want to look the part.
stacytiedandgagged

Post by stacytiedandgagged »

As a male I am ugly but feel the urge to be in bondage. Bondage only looks good on the female form. I made a conscious decision to start to learn how to dress as a female and add the bondag element too. Dressing was exciting and a prelude to bondage.
ticklemee

Post by ticklemee »

Love the feeling of pantyhose and turns me on tremendously. Also an element of humiliation and submissiveness. Seems to be something inherently submissive in wearing pantyhose or tights for either gender.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I always wanted to be a short, thin and weak girl. A kind of princess in pink. This is just my dream. Perhaps, for such a girl’s body, I’m ready to sell my soul to the devil. Until then, at least sometimes I want to feel feminine. And of course the fear of being caught - I like it. :oops:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.