OOOOPS!!!!!!

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

OOOOPS!!!!!!

Post by restricted »

This morning, I sat in the garden in my nurses uniform. It was the first time for ages. Anyway, under the dress was one pair of knickers, thick tights, a panty girdle to hold them up, a long line bra with my outsize fake breasts, a pair of knee length blue satin bloomers, a cotton petticoat and of course the dress and cap. All was at peace with the world. Except I had to trim some rose bushes and put the dustbins out.
Because I would be seen cutting the rose bushes, I took the stuffing out of the bra, replaced my dress with my jeans and took the rubbish out. In the middle of the pavement while wheeling the bin out, my jeans fell down revealing the bloomers. :oops: Fortunately the only people about were looking the other way. Saved.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
noble

Re: OOOOPS!!!!!!

Post by noble »

I sleep in leggings and long-sleeved t-shirt. I have no qualms about still being dressed that way when I retrieve the newspaper from the end of the driveway each morning, or rolling the trash bin to the curb. There's usually nobody in sight, and if there was, so what?

After breakfast, I change into my daytime outfit, different leggings and short-sleeved t-shirt. Again, I have no qualms about cutting the lawn or working in the garden dressed that way. (The night-time leggings are usually bright colors, the daytime tend to be bland colors, like black or grey or brown.)