Nearly caught.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Nearly caught.

Post by restricted »

A lovely evening, sun shining. I sat in the back garden until 8 tonight, wearing my white sleeveless blouse with my lacy bra showing through the material, knee length black wet look skirt, black stockings and suspender girdle. I was at peace with the world until...........next door who had gone away, suddenly stepped into the garden. I didn't know when they were coming back and never heard the car arrive. I had thought about chaining myself to my bench. Good job I didn't or my secret would have been exposed. :oops:

Still, it was enjoyable until that point. I managed to get to my back door before they stepped into the garden completely.

How many of use have nearly or have been caught?
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
ponylady

Re: Nearly caught.

Post by ponylady »

i stopped counting a long time ago.
[
restricted

Post by restricted »

I nearly got caught today. There I was lying on my bed in a skirt and blouse etc when I got a phone call, my son was outside. I shouted to him not to come upstairs as I was naked and taking a shower. It was one mad dash to hide everything. :oops:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I forgot to remove my makeup one night and got a UPS delivery first thing the next morning. I wondered why I got a strange look until I got in the shower. :oops:
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....