Does it comes back stronger.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Does it comes back stronger.

Post by restricted »

After the loss of my wife, I threw everything away. I didn't want to do it again. Now it has come back with a vengeance. My latest acquisition is two pencil skirts, a skater skirt, a very short micro skirt. A suspender belt, thick and sheer stockings. (I haven't felt that wonderful feeling of stockings sliding up and down my legs for years. Thick ones don't have the same effect)

But I have hobby using a sewing machine so I might get another sari to make me part of my sweatshop. :whip: :gag:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
ponylady

Re: Does it comes back stronger.

Post by ponylady »

[
cdinbonds

Re: Does it comes back stronger.

Post by cdinbonds »

I don't know if it comes back stronger, but it never goes away. I think we tend to over do it a little when we start fresh. If everything is gone, we need to get back to where we were in a hurry, so we buy lots of stuff. After a while we become more selective.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.