DOES IT HAPPEN TO YOU?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

DOES IT HAPPEN TO YOU?

Post by restricted »

Whenever I put my knickers, tights, panty girdle, long line bra (with E size breast inserts) that comes down far enough to cover the gap between the girdle and bra (stops the top of the girdle rolling over), bloomers over that lot, four petticoats, uniform dress, wig and cap, I find I have to do a pee. Everything has to be dropped to allow me to go. Does everyone have that problem. Perhaps I should go back to open girdle and stockings.

Anyway, I have ordered a powerful electro magnet and time switch. They run on 12 volts. I shall use a car battery to sup[ply the power (I don't know how much power the magnet will use). Once they at here, I shall be able to chain myself to the wall. The chain will go from my ankle or a collar on my neck. Through an eyebolt to the timer and magnet which will be out of my reach. Then I will have to sit and wait until I'm rescued or sold off as a slave. It's a shame I got rid of the slave girl's outfit.

I'll have to experiment with the timer to get it right or I might find I have set it up for seven days or more. :oops: :rofl:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Gregovic

Re: DOES IT HAPPEN TO YOU?

Post by Gregovic »

Unfortunately, it happens all too often. :oops: When I lock myself into my uniform I usually wear things underneath in such a way that I can easily go to the bathroom.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Pamelacd

Post by Pamelacd »

restricted wrote:
Anyway, I have ordered a powerful electro magnet and time switch. They run on 12 volts. I shall use a car battery to sup[ply the power (I don't know how much power the magnet will use). ....
I'll have to experiment with the timer to get it right or I might find I have set it up for seven days or more. :oops: :rofl:
You should find that the magnets (depending upon what sort ) should not draw much current. I bought a couple of smoke / fire door magnetic 'hold opens' to make a [self] bondage chair - to secure my wrists after strapping myself in. I bought a cheep 12v transformer from a junk shop (ex slotcar or train set) and use that thru a plug in the wall timer.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Those fire door magnets are usually only about 25kg force (enough to hold a heavy door open) rather than the 250kg force of magnets designed to prevent a door being forced open. You might find you can pull free, which is a shame as they're a very convenient size and shape to be used for self-bondage and I've seen ideas using plastic pipe to align the two parts.

restricted: magnet and timeswitch is a great way to do self-bondage, not least because of the accurate timing. But in case of mistakes in setting the timer, use a digital timer for to-the-minute accuracy, plugged into a mechanical one set for several hours more in case of mistakes. Also, arrange the chain in a loop with the other end frozen into a large (2-litre) drink bottle strapped to something solid out of reach, so if the magnet release fails the end in the bottle will come free in 12-24 hours. I do this for overnight spreadeagle bondage, one wrist on a chain from the magnetic lock, the other on a chain from the frozen bottle. When either hand becomes free I can reach the keys to release everything.
lj

Post by lj »

I would never recommend using a mains powered magnet (direct mains or via a power supply) without a non electric safety release.

Also, I would suggest using a small battery able to only run the magnet for a few hours before going flat and releasing the magnet. Most door magnets will have their current rating on them, failing that you can use a cheap test meter to measure the coil resistance, then knowing that you can calculate the current taken (volts/resistance in ohms = current in amps). You then get a battery that will supply that many amps for the chosen number of hours.

For example, the battery or coil voltage is 12. The coil resistance is 24 ohms, so the current is 12/24 = half an amp. You want a session of 6 hours, so the required battery capacity is 0.5 x 8 = 4amp hours (often written 4Ah or 4AH). The magnetic lock will actually release before that as batteries don't discharge suddenly, the voltage will drop over time, how steeply depends on the battery type. You can get rechargeable batteries quite cheaply, along with a suitable charger.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
MKu

Post by MKu »

lj wrote:You can get rechargeable batteries quite cheaply, along with a suitable charger.
But be careful, some are not made for exhaustive discharge.
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
sweh

Post by sweh »

lj wrote:Also, I would suggest using a small battery able to only run the magnet for a few hours before going flat and releasing the magnet. Most door magnets will have their current rating on them, failing that you can use a cheap test meter to measure the coil resistance, then knowing that you can calculate the current taken (volts/resistance in ohms = current in amps). You then get a battery that will supply that many amps for the chosen number of hours.
Interestingly, I have 2 types of electromagnet.

The first is your standard "door lock" type; it holds the door closed until you press the "open" button. It measures 24ohms, as per your example.

The other is a "hold door open" type. Now I have two meters; an old analog one and a newer digital one. The analog one read over 9Kohm, the digital one (at 200Kohm setting) started at 150K and slowly went up to "open". Now the marking on it says "24V 0.11A" so you'd expect 220ohms. I don't know what circuitry is hiding inside the sealed unit, but it seems like there's more than just a coil; perhaps some smoothing circuit to handle surges?
lj

Post by lj »

sweh wrote:
The other is a "hold door open" type. Now I have two meters; an old analog one and a newer digital one. The analog one read over 9Kohm, the digital one (at 200Kohm setting) started at 150K and slowly went up to "open". Now the marking on it says "24V 0.11A" so you'd expect 220ohms. I don't know what circuitry is hiding inside the sealed unit, but it seems like there's more than just a coil; perhaps some smoothing circuit to handle surges?
can't be sure but I suspect the coil is a DC coil intended for either ac or dc supply, so there will be a diode in series with the coil, and possibly a capacitor connected across the coil to provide a better dc supply from the incoming ac (a half-wave rectified supply on its own might cause a buzzing noise)

the analogue meter probably uses a test voltage higher than 1v, so the diode conducts (a silicon diode has a "forward voltage" of around 0.7volts) and will need a significant current to move the needle assembly in the meter. This combination may cause some strange readings.

The digital meter will use a very small current to take the resistance measurement, probably only a few microamps, and on "resistance" ranges there may simply not be enough voltage to make the diode conduct, so the coil unit looks like an open circuit and a capacitor to be charged up.

My own digital testmeter has a specific range for diodes, applying a high enough voltage and current to make most diodes and LEDs conduct, and it indicates the diode forward voltage.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Diapers are always available for long sessions.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I have a strong door magnet for self bondage, which is 12 volts. I use a transformer plugged into a smart plug. When the power goes off, it releases.
Andrea Loves Bondage

Post by Andrea Loves Bondage »

restricted wrote:Whenever I put my knickers, tights, panty girdle, long line bra (with E size breast inserts) that comes down far enough to cover the gap between the girdle and bra (stops the top of the girdle rolling over), bloomers over that lot, four petticoats, uniform dress, wig and cap, I find I have to do a pee. Everything has to be dropped to allow me to go. Does everyone have that problem. Perhaps I should go back to open girdle and stockings.:
That’s why I prefer an open bottom girdle and stockings. Just bought and am wearing for the first time a vagina panty. It has a Cather that connects to your penis and a hose that comes out where ladies pee. Tried it and it worked, if a little messy (dripping). It also has a vagina with a “tube” that locates between your butt cheeks. I’d love to try a vibrator with my new vagina.

Of course I’m not sure what will happen when I get aroused in bondage and end up ejaculating. The pee tube will probably plug up.

Also received a breast plate that I plan to try out later after the wife goes to bed. Nice, big, bouncy breasts. I have a see through bra and plan to wear a see through blouse. I have ordered a long wig that hangs down to breast level in front so the exposed nipples won’t be so obvious when I go out shopping.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

restricted wrote:Whenever I put my knickers, tights, panty girdle, long line bra (with E size breast inserts) that comes down far enough to cover the gap between the girdle and bra (stops the top of the girdle rolling over), bloomers over that lot, four petticoats, uniform dress, wig and cap, I find I have to do a pee. Everything has to be dropped to allow me to go. Does everyone have that problem. Perhaps I should go back to open girdle and stockings.
Well, it occurs to me that you could use this situation for feeling more helpless while you are bound and gagged, don't you think? :roll:

I never did, but it must be very frustrating. :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Natybound wrote:Well, it occurs to me that you could use this situation for feeling more helpless while you are bound and gagged, don't you think? :roll:

Yes it is, especially after partially playing Omorashi's game before bondage. :evil:
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

kinbaku wrote:
Natybound wrote:Well, it occurs to me that you could use this situation for feeling more helpless while you are bound and gagged, don't you think? :roll:

Yes it is, especially after partially playing Omorashi's game before bondage. :evil:
I didn't know what was that. I definitely learn something new every day :)