Tights...how long can you stand them?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
ticklemee

Tights...how long can you stand them?

Post by ticklemee »

For those who wear tights during the day: do you take them off when you get home, or keep them on during the evening because they are comfy? Even though I love the feel, some of which is attached to my fetish, I also relish taking them off after a long day.
teather

Re: Tights...how long can you stand them?

Post by teather »

More often than not I change when I get home, that includes tights or stockings. It's nice to wear something fresh after a day in the office - especially when I've had to wear socks over a brightly coloured pair of tights all day. It's nice to get the cool air over my feet and legs so I usually swap trousers for a mini too.
ticklemee

Post by ticklemee »

Gotcha. Lately I have been wearing thick opaques so I don't wear socks. Often with a leo which holds everything nice and snug. But as the day goes on it becomes routine and by the time I get home I take them off almost without second thought even though earlier they made me unbelievably horny.
teather

Post by teather »

I agree - black opaques are the easiest to get along with. I find they get a little warm at this time of year - especially when the office air con doesn't quite kick in because it's still cool outside. Maybe you need a little variety. I like lace or fishnets under trousers especially when I can feel the pattern through them all day - sigh - small pleasures keep things fresh. I like that I need to take care walking around the office to avoid an ankle flash - especially in hot pink or yellow opaques :)
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I wear tights or pantyhose under my suit every day. When I get home, I can’t wait to change into something “less comfortable” but it will include pantyhose or tights. I pretty much wear them 24/7.
blackfive

Post by blackfive »

Like CD Tammy wear them most days and often to bed so also roughly 24 x 7. Problem is I can't wear socks due to circulation issues, what was erotic TV wear when first tried has become just clothing.
blackfive
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

Sometimes, I will wear two very opaque black tights rather than wear socks. Only I know but it is very erotic.