Locked in a wardrobe?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Locked in a wardrobe?

Post by restricted »

After the death of my wife. I gave up cross dressing for a while, but soon had to do it again. I had to have fun somehow.

Anyway, I have now cleared out my wife's wardrobe and have thought of a scenario where I could be bound and out of site. (in my mind). Once dressed, I shall climb into the wardrobe and I will tie my feet together, my legs, gag myself and blind fold myself before finally my wrists behind my back. I shall be in the wardrobe all night I hope thinking I had been caught, dressed like this by some burglars and left like this thinking they had moved the bed over against the wardrobe to prevent my escape.

Any clues what else I could do?

Res.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Re: Locked in a wardrobe?

Post by restricted »

I always knew old pillow cases would come in handy one day. Feet in a pillow case dick tape wrapped round holding my ankles together. Another old one with the bottom cut out to cove my knees so tape can be wound above and below the kneecaps. Or use a plastic bag for that one and use the pillowcase for my thighs. If need be I have some spare sheets I can cut up.

I have a dog collar and lead I can use. (dog long dead) Maybe tape the handle end to the tape around my ankles bag.

I was thinking about slip knots so my hands can be held by my side just out of reach of each other. I can forget the blindfold as I won't be able to see out of the wardrobe doors anyway. (I've just tried it. But they are loose enough to let air in.)

A cleave gag in case my nose gets blocked and I'd have to lay their in the wardrobe in the dark watching the daylight increase in the morning.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Natale

Post by Natale »

Since your scenario involves being caught or captured, improvised techniques and materials would be a good fit. I'm not sure if it would be advisable for an all-nighter, but a pillow case can make a nice improvised hood as long as the fabric is thin enough to breathe through.

And, while the fit may not be ideal, your idea of a pillow case for your thighs is similar to an improvised skirt or slip. If the 'slip' is too loose fitting, then tie it tighter.
Natale
blacksabbath

Post by blacksabbath »

Are there any locking devices that can be used on the wardrobe?
You could use a Kicthen Safe to release keys to open locks or have a timed magnetic lock (ensure backup safety available too).
bootlover1978

Post by bootlover1978 »

Only thing I would be concerned with is oxygen. Yeah it's not going to seal tight and what not and probably has a pretty big airspace, but after 6 or 8 hours in there, the oxygen is going to be pretty thin compared to the carbon dioxide you are breathing out. Maybe cut a small hole near the top and use something like a small computer fan to ventilate the cabinet, either with negative pressure to draw out stale air, or positive pressure to force fresh air in. Just hate to see you get to hour 6 of an 8 hour play time and realize you are starting to get light headed.
restricted

Post by restricted »

It is a fitted wardrobe. The doors at not airtight so plenty of air gets in. I did think of electromagnets and chains along with a timer.