Sin and Satin corsets NYC.. Anyone tried them?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
bound_jenny

Re: Sin and Satin corsets NYC.. Anyone tried them?

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:like a roar in a soccer stadium.
Soccer stadium? :shock: Heathen! :evil: Hockey arena!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
smelt

Post by smelt »

Getting scared. My wife has been "helping" with the design of this. I have been assured there will be NO escaping from this. And that it won't even need the stainless waist belt. We are going soon for the measuring, and final design drawings. My Wife added a few more ideas to it. First, a pair of ankle restraints, pretty much a 3" wide pair of locking cuffs that are attached together, like a figure 8. The sleeves are now going to end in mitts, with D rings on the end, and have locking straps to keep them attached to the corset. I guess the 8 bones, and full set of laces up to the shoulders wouldn't have held them... There is also a set of 4 straps to make the sleeves serve as an armbinder. Every buckle on the whole thing will now be able to be locked. The hood may now have a pair of eye openings, with lockable flaps to cover them. The posture collar is going to be locked to the back of the corset's shoulder straps with a strap that looks like an inverted "Y". The hood will lock to the collar, or the shoulder straps (or both). This way it can be used in any combination of the 3. So this has gone from a "punishment" corset, for fun..... to an " I don't know what is going to happen here" corset. I should have the design drawings next weekend.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I like your wife's concept of help. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
smelt

Post by smelt »

Yes, it seems I have found that little "thing" that She is really into. I actually put a really long story in the "true stories" section about this. All I can say at this point, is that I am getting what I wanted, whether I want it or not now. We have been sitting on the couch, watching TV, NOT talking about this all night. Even more scary. I will keep updating as we go.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote:
ponylady wrote:like a roar in a soccer stadium.
Soccer stadium? :shock: Heathen! :evil: Hockey arena!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Yeah, but the clank of the puck hitting the planks disturbs the roar.
(I don't go to soccer games;: minor league hockey sometimes because of the court is so close & the speed of the game is awesome.)
[
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

smelt wrote:Yes, it seems I have found that little "thing" that She is really into. I actually put a really long story in the "true stories" section about this. All I can say at this point, is that I am getting what I wanted, whether I want it or not now. We have been sitting on the couch, watching TV, NOT talking about this all night. Even more scary. I will keep updating as we go.
Congrats on hitting her sweet spot.
Now, shouldn't her lacing you into that monster also be a special occasion ?
Like renewing marriage vows, professing undying love or whatever is in vogue these days?
[
smelt

Post by smelt »

So we just got back from the first fitting. Scary. And it is just a cotton pattern right now. Now it is going to be 2-4" smaller, waist-wise, than the pattern. Covers from just above the nipples, to just below the knees. Shoulder straps cross over and drop way down low in back, and even in the pattern model, there is little shoulder movement allowed. Hood needed a bit of tweaking, but was an excellent first pattern attempt, with only two measurements taken, 3 or 4 pins fixed it right up . The hood combined with the posture collar was a dream/nightmare. The collar and hood(s) combo are either going to lace together, or lock, whichever is more fitting with the whole design. During the fitting, it was decided for me that I need a second hood, with just a mouth hole, plus the original design, with nose grommets, and lockable eye covers, and a closed mouth. The sleeves are a saran wrap and duct tape pattern right now, Those will lace from my upper biceps, down to my fingertips. Also added into the design was a set of straps from the sides of the posture collar, to the shoulder straps, to limit side-to side movement. She says it should be done by the end of January. We went shopping in the garment district for leather, there was a place with a floor the size of a small grocery store of JUST LEATHER HIDES. The entire store was 5 or 6 floors tall, I have never seen anything like it.

We were going over the entire order, the number of locks, locking roller buckles, locking posts, straps... etc.. is crazy.

What have I done??? Hahahaha...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sounds deeeeelicious! :twisted:
smelt wrote:What have I done???
I think you have little to do with what's happening now:
smelt wrote:it was decided for me
I think the Lady in your life is going to have a lot of fun trussing you up in this beast. :whip: :twisted:

It will definitely keep you out of any trouble other than that She decides you get into. :wink:

Jenny.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

bound_jenny wrote:
It will definitely keep you out of any trouble other than that She decides you get into. :wink:

Jenny.
Which seems to be plenty, though :twisted: :mrgreen:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
smelt

Post by smelt »

So it is looking like this will be done in 2 or 3 weeks. I have seen pictures of one of the hoods, collar and the beginnings of the sleeves. Waiting on the boning to arrive, to build the corset, and finish the sleeves and collar. A pair of platform patent oxfords have arrived, to be worn with it. Why is it when you are building something, there is not enough time, but when someone is building something for you, time will not go by???

Also, on another note, We have a little something being made by UniKaren designs... I have a series of photos of the "dress in the works", but they are her pictures, and it seems she has had a LOT of problems with the Chinese copying every design she does. I will post some pictures of the finished product. Should be here next week. And it should work over the corset, with a drink tray attached to a belt, and the shoulder straps, I have been told that I will be holding drinks for guests when our new room is completed. The rack that I have been working on is the centerpiece of it all.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Looks like there's going to be a lot of evil fun in the works for you. :twisted:
smelt wrote:Why is it when you are building something, there is not enough time, but when someone is building something for you, time will not go by???
That's an application of "A watched pot never boils". It will eventually boil, but you'll go nuts with impatience waiting for it. Turn your back for three seconds and the kettle will whistle merrily away.

So forget about it. Before you know it, you'll wake up one morning all trussed up in it with your Lady looming over you with an evil grin on her face. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jenny.
smelt

Post by smelt »

It is done. And unbelievable. After the final fitting and alterations were done, it was fitted again, and all the hardware locations were marked. Then it was off again, all the hardware was installed, and the it was time to try it out. With it laced just a bit tight, you are not going anywhere. I was told that once it is broken in, it can be worn for any amount of time, laced very tight. The lace cover locks on in 5 places, the shoulder straps are part of the lace cover, so it can be worn as a plain "sort of overbust" corset. It was finalized to end right at the nipples, so they can be reached, or kept just barely covered. The only part that did not work out was the sleeves, and that is because my wrists are normal size, but I can hide a 12 ounce can of beer in my hand. So zippers were added, but it just wasn't right, so they are being re-designed and made. Not a big deal, the locks say it is on to stay, and so does the boned 3 foot long lace cover. The collar and hood are perfect, eye cover is padded, and very comfortable for how effective it is. I will get some pictures very soon, and try to get some down of it being worn, the party we went to did not allow any photos to be taken.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Need I say more? :mrgreen:

I await your photos with great excitement!

Jenny.
smelt

Post by smelt »

I will try to get it all laid out photoshoot style today, and get a few pics of it. We did an hour or so of "training", and breaking in, with it last night. With no shoes, I can take tiny steps, but it would take half an hour to walk across the room. With heels? Not yet. The frame I built in the basement will be getting some more attachments made soon, we need a "lacing restraint", so I don't fall down when a knee is pushing into my back.... The corset came with some extra leather strapping, my Wife discovered that there was plenty to tie my hands behind my back, letting them sit right in the back waist area, and tie them off to the neck corset. Until the sleeves are finished, She says that is how I will wear it.

I have read a lot of stories over the years, of corsets with covered and locked laces, locked-on masks, neck corsets..etc.. Being the person in the story is a strange feeling after all this time. The restriction is like nothing I could have imagined. And we haven't laced it close to tight yet.

Trying it at home also allowed us to pay a bit more attention to how it really works, it was sized so the corset itself, when laced tight at the knees, still allows a bit of room to walk. Not full steps, maybe an eighth of a regular stride. But the second the cover is strapped over the laces, and the lower straps are cinched, my feet cannot come off the floor, it is more of a shuffle. A very slow shuffle.

I was told that there will be a lot of practice and training in the coming weeks, to get ready for the next party. I can't wait...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

smelt wrote:we need a "lacing restraint", so I don't fall down when a knee is pushing into my back....
Back in Victorian times, when a lot of beds had high bedposts, one would reach up to the highest point possible and hold on, while an assistant would do the lacing work - including the knee-in-the-back thing for leverage. Stretching out narrows the waist somewhat, so achieving a tight waist was more feasible.

Then your Wife can do all those evil things she has already planned for you (I'll send some extra evil vibes to her). :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
smelt wrote:I can take tiny steps, but it would take half an hour to walk across the room. With heels? Not yet.
If you really want an adrenaline rush, try it with heels. Have someone nearby in case the teetering succumbs to the effects of gravity.

Jenny.