Sin and Satin corsets NYC.. Anyone tried them?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Blacky

Re: Sin and Satin corsets NYC.. Anyone tried them?

Post by Blacky »

bound_jenny wrote:... Have someone nearby in case the teetering succumbs to the effects of gravity.

Jenny.
I'm judging from very recent experience when I say NEVER underestimate the severity of gravity when you can't use your arms to help landing. A broken rib is just not the kind of pain we're into. :oops: :evil:

And to get back on topic: I can hardly wait to see that fine piece of handcrafted art you describe! :drool: :drool: :drool:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
smelt

Re: Sin and Satin corsets NYC.. Anyone tried them?

Post by smelt »

Ahh. Gravity. That is a very scary topic in Corsetland. We are VERY careful dealing with gravity... Having a few broken ribs in the past makes me not want them again.

We got a new pair of heels to go with this whole thing, 3" platforms, and a 7" heel. Patent Oxfords. There was some concern about them not locking, but I can't reach past the second lock on the corset, so I don't know how I would ever reach my shoes....

We will be adding a few more pieces of hardware to this, now that it is home. A few more D rings, that line up with our "bondage" frame, so I can be left alone in this, without any danger of falling over. It will replace the tall bedposts as a lacing brace, too...

I will be putting up a new backdrop down there later today, will do the pictures of the corset then, there is no good way to hang it up, I think we are going to be picking up a mannequin, that would be a lot easier, but I will make it work somehow.