Sin and Satin corsets NYC.. Anyone tried them?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
smelt

Sin and Satin corsets NYC.. Anyone tried them?

Post by smelt »

I am working with them on a "Punishment Corset". We are getting close to the final design, it will be:

Past-the-knee length black leather corset dress
Shoulder straps that buckle and lock in back
Contoured in at the top to a Posture collar neckline
Locking flap over laces, with a locking stainless belt at the waist (I will do the stainless parts myself)
D rings down the sides
Possibly a set of "sleeves" that can attach to it.
A matching "punishment" helmet, if they can do that, if not, I will have one made elsewhere, we have not discussed that detail yet.

I have read a few stories with the centerpiece being a corset just like this. Been wanting to do this for a long time. I'm sure once this is done, and I am standing in the corner, reality will set in, and I will realize that it IS punishment. Kind of scary, but very exciting at the same time.

I was going to try and learn how to make one, but being really new to sewing, this is kind of out of my realm right now. I'm guessing we are a couple weeks of emails back and forth to get the final design hashed out, then it's time for the measuring...
bound_jenny

Re: Sin and Satin corsets NYC.. Anyone tried them?

Post by bound_jenny »

You're making me drool beyond my drool bucket capacity. :drool: :drool: :drool:
smelt wrote:Kind of scary, but very exciting at the same time.
That's the whole point - that perfectly balanced blend of fear and arousal that drives you crazy, and makes you want more!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
smelt

Post by smelt »

Well, I'm hoping I didn't scare them with all my crazy ideas.... I'm scared of this thing, and it's not even done being designed yet.....
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Yeah, put me in for another dozen extra drool buckets too. I hope we can get some pictures of the beast when it's done.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
smelt

Post by smelt »

I haven't heard back from them in a couple days, hoping they are just busy, and not spooked by some parts of the custom request... She seemed very excited to work on it,we have been emailing back and forth for a week or so...... so I'm really hoping for "busy"...

I almost went ankle length on this, but then it would be 100% standing still. It would be nice to be able to shuffle along just a bit, I guess. The plan right now is for this whole setup, and my humiliator gag, with the wall attachment. And maybe a maid's apron, and a drink tray that hooks to the waist belt, when I'm not locked in the corner. I will post pictures when it's done, I'm hoping we can finalize the design, and get down there for measurements very soon.
smelt

Post by smelt »

Well, I heard back from the owner tonight. She is willing to do all of it, with a few visits for measurements, fittings. etc.. So if this goes as planned, we will have an all-out "discipline corset" like you read about. Topped off with the punishment helmet that locks to it, and the arm corsets so there is nothing to be done about any of it. I am kind of in shock about doing this. At this point, I feel like I HAVE to do it now, or I never will. So, we are going for it.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Good luck with this project.

Jenny has documented on this side building a very similiar device herself.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:Good luck with this project.

Jenny has documented on this side building a very similiar device herself.
Indeed I have 8) :
TheCorset.jpg
Hope yours will be even more diabolical than this one. :twisted:

Jenny.
smelt

Post by smelt »

Well, this is happening. We are in the process of finalizing the design. So far, it is a knee-length black leather corset dress, with a locking cover for the laces, 5 straps that fasten with padlocks in the front, and a boned solid cover out back.

Attachable posture collar, and a smooth leather hood, with just two grommets at the nose, both will be locked to the shoulder straps of the corset.. Ball and post D rings down the sides, 6 or 8 total. Locking shoulder straps that start in the back, wrapping over the shoulders, then locking to the sides, under the arms. A set of arm corsets, with corresponding D rings for attachment to the sides of the corset, or anything else.

I almost feel like it should be ankle-length, but then it would not be able to be worn with knee-high boots. I think that would take away from the effect. Any opinions on that? We will only be doing this once, and want to make sure we explore every possibility...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

smelt wrote:Well, this is happening. We are in the process of finalizing the design. So far, it is a knee-length black leather corset dress, with a locking cover for the laces, 5 straps that fasten with padlocks in the front, and a boned solid cover out back.

Attachable posture collar, and a smooth leather hood, with just two grommets at the nose, both will be locked to the shoulder straps of the corset.. Ball and post D rings down the sides, 6 or 8 total. Locking shoulder straps that start in the back, wrapping over the shoulders, then locking to the sides, under the arms. A set of arm corsets, with corresponding D rings for attachment to the sides of the corset, or anything else.

I almost feel like it should be ankle-length, but then it would not be able to be worn with knee-high boots. I think that would take away from the effect. Any opinions on that? We will only be doing this once, and want to make sure we explore every possibility...
Major drool bucket shortage :drool: :drool: :drool:

It might be tempting to go for ankle-length, but as you state, it would be impossible to wear knee-high boots. Yes, it would be nice to be hobbled all the way down to the ankles, but think of this: from my own experience with the beast in the photo above, and wearing knee-high boots with 4 inch stiletto heels, you'll get way more thrills with this than with an ankle-length hobbler. Walking is a challenge, with every step you're teetering on the brink (just don't do that with your arms pinned, you'll need them to help with balance). It will get your adrenaline going for sure. It's an unbelievable rush. 8)

In any case, hobbled down to the knees, you can't make any substantial steps, heels or not.

And just to be clear... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Jenny.
smelt

Post by smelt »

Jenny, thanks for that info, you pretty much echoed my thoughts on it, but with no experience in anything like this, I was hoping for someone WITH experience to say it. So, now we are in the final design stages. Another question. We have one of those Ebay latex corset sets, with the posture collar that buckles on, with the little mini hydraulic cylinder between the chest and the chin. (If that makes sense). I have a really hard time with the neck corset's pressure on the front of my throat. So it has never really been used because of that.

Has anyone had any experience with a posture collar that is easier for a guy to wear? I guess that's the question, how to have her design the front neck area, so it isn't pushing in quite so hard. I know it is supposed to be uncomfortable, but choking in that whole setup may not be very enjoyable. It will be leather, with boning, so I am hoping the bones can simply be shaped so as not to push in with too much pressure. If I was able to take it off myself, I wouldn't be that worried. Ideas are welcome, (and appreciated!!!)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I've messed around with some homemade posture collars/neck corsets, and the best thing is to avoid having bones right up against the windpipe. That's really uncomfortable, as I noted after my first experiments. Since it way of my own manufacture, I just opened the seam at one end and slid out the offending bones.

Version 2 put the bones to either side of the windpipe and that helped a lot (and there was a slight shape modification).

Also, not tightening the collar beyond comfort helps quite a bit. The goal is to immobilize, not to strangle (though on a couple of occasions I pulled in the slack that extra quarter inch and holy smokes... :shock: quite the thrill but no way I could keep that on for more than a half hour). The fit must be just snug, not tight.

Jenny.
smelt

Post by smelt »

Yeah.... so this is starting sometime next week. The end design is almost terrifying. This will be a little bit of a long project, but VERY worth it in the end....
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I wish you as much enjoyment as terror from this beast of a corset! :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Have fuzn with it and you know these chants in the backgrounds of
"We want PIX, we want PIX" are building like a roar in a soccer stadium.
[