Cross dressing for comfort?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

Cross dressing for comfort?

Post by restricted »

Women's clothes are softer and therefore more comfortable as far I am concerned. Does any crossdresser wish they would make the male clothes of the same material or is it the design of the female clothing that gets them into it?

I was told to relax more by the doctor and find I can do it more easily when cross dressed.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
xltights

Re: Cross dressing for comfort?

Post by xltights »

Realistically I never wear tights without getting majorly turned on but they do serve a practical purpose of warmth in the winter.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Realistically, we men are much harder on our clothes than women are, mostly because we tend to do more manual labor types of jobs. If our clothes were made from the same materials as women's clothes, we'd have to replace them much more often.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

There is a certain practical aspect to what is traditionally male clothing. If I want to work out in the yard, go trudging about in the woods, or mess about under the hood, I "crossdress" into male clothing to do the rough work. Jeans, t-shirt, sweater, jacket, it's basically the same save for the extra space allotted for the curves. :wink:

I certainly wouldn't want to get dirt or engine oil all over my best outfits. :mrgreen:

And our clothes look way sexier. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Cdtush

Post by Cdtush »

I crossdress to some extent everyday. I prefer panties over any of the male counterparts. And Womens socks seem to fit better, albeit not as durable. I always wear womens jeans to work as they tend to be more comfortable. Although I do have some male pants for doing things that are "typically" male. Maybe I have been wearing womens clothes long enough that If I am not wearing them, I am not comfortable.
I tried it once. Tried it Twice. Now I am addicted to my new vice.
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

. Maybe I have been wearing womens clothes long enough that If I am not wearing them, I am not comfortable.
I totally agree, I also wear woman's jeans every day, with panties and bra.
The only time I wear men's pants is when I have to wear a suit and tie.
Rader
restricted

Post by restricted »

I find that for some reason, I feel cleaner and smarter in a dress than I do in trousers and shirt. No matter what I do, I still feel a scruff. But in a dress like my nurses uniforms, there is no fly to come undone to expose myself. Looking down, I feel like my cock is trapped as I can't reach it unless I lift the dress. Does everyone feel cleaner in female clothes or is it just me?

I still love sitting in the yard watching for the sun rise. Because of activity at the back of my house where they removed some trees allowing the houses overlooking my property, I have had to put a small screen. Oh yes, they will see my dress and legs, but not my face. I have to rush to get behind the screen when I sit out in the garden. What I might do one day is lock my back door and have the key held by a powerful electromagnet with the timer and batteries some way away. I will also put the key to the padlocks holding my ankle to the bench on the magnet as well.

Although I have panties, I also have and now prefer soft cotton bloomers. I used top have satin directoire bloomers that I wish I hadn't got rid of now.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.