Situations where i cant undress lingerie turns me on

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
Nikkie1990

Situations where i cant undress lingerie turns me on

Post by Nikkie1990 »

Hello all, im looking for some input. I love to wear womans thong under my male cloths outside. Sometimes i wear a bra too but im too affraid some might notice. Therefor i wear a sportsbra, which is less visible under my cloaths.

What really turns me on is to go to places where i just can not undress me from my female underwear, for example an appointment at the barber or in public transport. Than im forced to wear untill the appointment is over.
Last time i went on a solo trip and i had the guts to only take womans underwear with me instead of male briefs in my case on the airplane. The idea i had to wear female lingerie the whole trip was realling turning me on!

Do you guys have some extra ideas?

My next idea is when im away for a trip is to put a chain trough all my male cloths, and im forced to wear the female cloths when i retreive the key somewhere outside.
bootlover1978

Re: Situations where i cant undress lingerie turns me on

Post by bootlover1978 »

You should try putting on pantyhose under long pants for a whole day. The feeling is intense!
teather

Post by teather »

NIkkie1990 wrote:My next idea is when im away for a trip is to put a chain trough all my male cloths, and im forced to wear the female cloths when i retreive the key somewhere outside.
Put on your female clothes then cover up with something loose - jogging bottoms and a hoodie.
Get in your car - drive somewhere you can stop safely. Stash a padlock key or spare car key near something you'll find again - the bottom of a tree for instance. Drive further, park your car. Take off your hoodie and jogging bottoms. Thread the chain through the arms and legs to form a bundle. Lock your bundle including your car key to part of the car. I use one of the load eyes in the boot (trunk).

Now you need to walk back to get your stashed keys. I have to admit I'm usually dressed in short skirt and blouse - not just lingerie.

I find that for me it works best if I am locked out of my car with no refuge, so the spare car key method is the one I prefer.

I have an alternative that works well in public car parks. It uses a combination lock, the 3 or 4 digit kind you can change the combination of without needing to know what it's reset to. I reverse into a space against a wall, take off my cover up clothes and lock then and my ignition key in the back of the boot. I need to spend or so bent over with my head in the boot figuring out what the combination is. 3 digits takes around 20 min, 4 digits can take several hours. Best thing is you can take a break but need to be outside your car to make progress. You're either sitting in your car or standing outside dressed in female clothes with people coming and going around you. The longer you sit inside procrastinating, the longer you'll be there, so for me the incentive is to be outside working on the combination. :D
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I can agree on wearing tights or pantyhose under clothing all day.