24 hour crossdressing challenge

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
hayden9009

24 hour crossdressing challenge

Post by hayden9009 »

I'm thinking about going a full 24 hours completely cross dressed shoes, jewelry, outfit, wig, breast forms, and maybe even make up. But I don't what to just sit around and do nothing, so I was wondering if you guys could give me either dares to do or tasks to complete through out the day ranging from easy, medium to hard. Thanks
ponylady

Re: 24 hour crossdressing challenge

Post by ponylady »

Public or closet ?
[
hayden9009

Post by hayden9009 »

I'm open to going outside while dressed but i don't really have any clothes that are like going to the mall or store clothes, i have a prom style dress and 5 like club style dresses and a gray maxi skirt i wear with a crop top
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

Do this on a Saturday night and walk down the nightclub district...
bootlover1978

Post by bootlover1978 »

Here is an idea... start on a Friday evening and put on as many feminine things under your male clothes as you can, underwear, stockings, bra, etc. This foundation is going to be kept in place the entire time. Go out to the mall hiding your fem gear under your clothes and buy yourself a decent looking outfit that could be worn out, maybe a top to go with your maxi skirt, or something all new. Head back home and get dolled up, full to the nines. Maybe go out for a drive in one of your club dresses, use your imagination, whatever, but dont engage in any foreplay with yourself, save that for later. When you get back home, keep your mind working... write down a fantasy or two involving yourself and what you are wearing, or what you would want to wear. Make sure you grab some food, I tend to get very wrapped up in my own head and forget to eat when Im home alone for a weekend. Head off to bed, but keep that foundation on, stockings, underwear, etc. NO PLAYING! Keep that horny build up going. In the morning, get dressed in your new "publicly acceptable" outfit and head out to do a little more shopping. When you get back, get changed again into your sexiest, sluttiest outfit and write out a few more fantasies by building off the feelings you got from earlier. If you finally can't take anymore, then you can play, but hopefully you crossed that 24 hour mark before you finally broke down.
xltights

Post by xltights »

I'm planning a 24 hour session too. Here's my plan if this gives you any ideas:

Put on underwear, tights, bra and dress. Lock leather cuffs to all 4 extremities. Ankles connected with 2 foot chain, wrists with one foot chain and those two chains connected with 4 foot chain. Keys go into a kitchen safe for 24 hours. Now I'm stuck in the dress and tights all day and night unless I want to cut them off. Since I'll be wearing Wolford Neon 40s, I doubt I will want to do that. While I'm obsessed with tights, 24 hours is a long time to wear them and I'm sure I'll be itching to get out, no pun intended.
sweh

Post by sweh »

My lady normally goes away for a week every summer. In 2005 we did a full week scene; I was wearing a PVC mini-skirt and top; the skirt was chained on via a chain
around the waist, and a chain ran from that down to a hobble chain. This pretty much meant I was confined to my apartment, unless I wanted people to see me in this state :-) The keys to the locks were in a safe, to which only my lady (and a backup person) knew the combination. So that's how I was for the whole week, until she returned and phoned to tell me the combination.

Twice I did leave the apartment, at night, to head down (I was on the 3rd floor) to my mailbox. I clearly didn't jingle too loudly 'cos no one came out to see what was going on :-)
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I’m assuming the locks are there to keep you from removing the garments. What if you don’t want to remove them? ;-) If you select an outfit somewhat normal that might not be out of place you could get away with it in dark lite areas and trek around outside in some little populated areas too, safe areas of course. Just some more things to consider. Might even broaden your wardrobe some.
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

xltights wrote:I'm planning a 24 hour session too. Here's my plan if this gives you any ideas:

Lock leather cuffs to all 4 extremities. Ankles connected with 2 foot chain, wrists with one foot chain and those two chains connected with 4 foot chain.
May i suggest a dry run with your bondage to see if you can wipe clean your
Ass after a visit to the potty ?

This getup probably will make it difficult to clean successfully.
[
xltights

Post by xltights »

Thanks for the tip, definitely important! I am able to reach where I need to in these chains. They don't really restrict my movement as much as they prevent undressing in a somewhat frustrating way.

I am always ready to strip all the clothes off about 3 hours into the session. The tights and bra get hot and itchy etc. I enjoy thinking about the fact that I could have the tights almost completely off, bunched up around the ankles, but instead accept my fate and hike them up to my waist and go on with my day.