Podcast recommendation

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
xltights

Podcast recommendation

Post by xltights »

Check out the podcast "Strictly Confidential. " Great female host who interviews anonymous people on their kinks etc. There are three or four episodes focused on guys with pantyhose fetishes. Really insightful. A lot of the guys had experiences amazingly similar to my own.
tiemeupalso

Re: Podcast recommendation

Post by tiemeupalso »

a link would be nice
CD Tammy

Re: Podcast recommendation

Post by CD Tammy »

I didn't post the OP but decided to look for it. Here is what I found. The podcast is Strictly Anonymous

Episode 179 is Alex is into Pegging and Pantyhose
Alex calls in to talk all about his pantyhose fetish and then gets into his interest and experience with pegging. What is pegging? How did he first get into it? Who has he let "peg" him? Tune in to find out plus hear all about the pantyhose sex he's had, his fantasy of being pegged by a tranny, how he came out to his wife and how she feels about all of his kinks and a whole lot more.

Episode 129 is Ryan is into Pantyhose and a Whole Lot More
Ryan calls in to talk about his pantyhose fetish. He explains when he got into them, why he likes them, where he gets them, what does he does with them and a whole lot more. Tune in to hear all the details plus hear all about all the interesting ways he satisfies himself sexually behind his wife's back.

Episode 174 is Paul is into Pantyhose
Paul calls in to confess that he loves wearing pantyhose and his wife knows about it. When does he wear them? What does he do when he wears them? Is she really ok with the fact that he wear them? Tune on to find out plus hear a whole lot more about a really common fetish that a lot of guys keep on the down low.

Episode 140 is Peter the Pantyhose Exhibitionist
Peter is very into pantyhose and he takes his fetish to the extreme. He likes wearing them, stealing them, jerking off in them, then returning them as well as encasing himself in them while jerking off, out in public and a whole lot more. Tune in to hear all the details plus hear a whole lot more about his pantyhose addiction.