I'm fighting it.

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
restricted

I'm fighting it.

Post by restricted »

My wife used to tolerate me dressing up. The funny this was she hated seeing me in a hat or cap. My nurses uniforms were lovely and comfortable and I used to enjoy watching the sun rise sitting in the garden wearing one.

Some uniforms had slits to allow the petticoat to show. I used a half slip with lots of lace. The others a full slip was used.

She used to panic when our family was coming. But they never found them. I promised her it would stop, and disposed of everything. but it is getting to me and I feel I need to get dressed again. So at the moment I am fighting the urge. I know I don't look good in a nurse's uniform, but it is so comfortable. It's really getting to me.

Maybe I should find a dominatrix who will force me to wear one.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
SlaveGirl

Re: I'm fighting it.

Post by SlaveGirl »

restricted wrote:Maybe I should find a dominatrix who will force me to wear one.
Do you seek isolated sessions with CD, or longer/constant CD (at home, too)?
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

My Wife also passed away about 4 years ago now. She also was OK with me dressing,
as yours, but she did not want me to leave the house dressed.
Now that she passed, I still dress around the house; some how I figure she would
not mind as long as I stayed home. I under dress all the time, and for 4 years now
no one ever noticed that I wear a Bra every day,
Go Ahead, get dressed, in your Nurse Dress if you like, or just a skirt and top.
Be comfortable, enjoy life. I know your wife would not mind you being comfortable.
Rader
restricted

Post by restricted »

I have bought some new uniforms. One has larger slits on the sides so a slut like e can display the petticoats. I bought four. two light blue, one light green and a navy extra long one.

What got me on the road to doing it again was a story on Petticoat Discipline. It had to be a story, but it was good. I can't see any woman doing that to her man.

She had a baby and her husband seemed to be distancing himself from her and seemed to be jealous of the attention the baby was getting. So with the ideas from a friend she laid out a nappy on the bed and told him she would give him special attention. She put the nappy on him and pinned it up. Over that she put a plastic nappy cover. She put a petticoat on him and a baby style dress, finishing with a bonnet, mittens and bootees.

The next thing she buttoned him into a satin baby sling she had made for her by a theatrical costume maker, his feet were a few inches from the floor. As she tied his hands behind his back the doorbell rang. She pretended to be angry and stuck a dummy in his mouth and left him to answer the door. It was her friend and between them they teased him all afternoon. Eventually they left him and went downstairs for some tea and a chat.

She had recorded it all and told him that if he does as he was told he would not need the treatment any more.
Then once he was cleaned up, she told him he was to become the nursery maid for the baby. He had to change as soon as he got in from work and spend every evening and weekend looking after the baby.
She bought him a long line bra that was well padded. She had a woman's soft vest that she tucked into thick black tights over which she put some knee length bloomers. A petticoat with lace trim went next and a dark blue uniform dress ending with a stiffly starched bodiced apron was put on him. She bought black plimsolls for his feet.

He had to learn baby craft from books along with knitting and sewing. I expect when the baby grows up he will remain the maid. But it got me thinking and low and behold, I am now ready to replicate.

The thing is that I need to relax and she won't get embarrassed any more.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Post by restricted »

SlaveGirl wrote:
restricted wrote:Maybe I should find a dominatrix who will force me to wear one.
Do you seek isolated sessions with CD, or longer/constant CD (at home, too)?
Just isolated sessions. Sometimes now they could last all day of course.
restricted

Post by restricted »

To finish my outfit off I needed a hat. A maid's one wasn't right. A nurses one is too clinical. So I designed one. I bought a 20 square inch linen handkerchief. I turned back 2.5 inches and ironed it flat. That makes the headband. I sprayed it a few more times and let the starch soak in. I ironed it.

Then I tied it out, The turn back headband goes neatly around the sides and finished the effect off. The material covers all my hair and the back has a nice pleat to finish it off. I don't really have to use hair clips to hold the hat on.

I have ordered some buckram to stiffen the headband off and will have to sew on some fasteners or iron some webbing on to fix the head band to the sides of the hat.

After that a few lessons in nursery maiding and then baby sitting services? I don't think so.