Don't know if this is crossdressing, but here it is

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
smelt

Don't know if this is crossdressing, but here it is

Post by smelt »

My first piece of "Fetishwear" was a pair of shiny red spandex shorts, with black and white checkers down the sides. They sold them in all the stores back then, and I had to have them. In the late 80's/ early 90's girls and guys wore them, everywhere, that's why I'm not sure if its crossdressing. So fast forward to present day. I was going thru all my old goodies, and came across those shorts, and a pair of black/ neon yellow ones, that i got at the same time. I was thinking it would be really cool to "remake, and re-live" the moment I got them. So I custom ordered a catsuit, in the shiniest red spandex, with black and white checkered stripes, from the underarms down the legs, and from the neck to wrists. Went with foot stirrups (cause they did that in the 80s...) and middle finger stirrups. I just got the email, it is at our Post office distribution center, and will be here tomorrow. I'm not sure if the 2nd suit I ordered will be with it, I was told that one would be done next week (That one is an "F-Suit". Kind of like a puppy suit.... ) Hard to believe how crazy I still get when I'm about to get something new... I'm going to do a "before I try it on" photo session with the old and the new pieces. If I can get the pictures to upload, they will be on here.
smelt

Re: Don't know if this is crossdressing, but here it is

Post by smelt »

It's "out for delivery"!!
smelt

Post by smelt »

Here they are, not me wearing it, yet... First is the shorts I have had since 1990 or so... then the suit, then both together. The suit is so unbelievably shiny... I wish the checkers were the same size, but we couldn't find any that size anymore....

edit: erased the junk photobucket links.
Last edited by smelt on 14 Jul 2017, 14:08, edited 1 time in total.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Unfortunately hosting/linking via photobucket doesn't work anymore. We can't see the pictures.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Gregovic wrote:Unfortunately hosting/linking via photobucket doesn't work anymore. We can't see the pictures.
I heard from a friend of mine on another (non-bondage) board that Photobucket is charging big buck$$$ per year to allow people to do what smelt is doing above.

Photo sharing my butt. You share, they gouge. :roll:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
smelt

Post by smelt »

They were there earlier... Ill join another photo site I guess... What's a good one that works?
smelt

Post by smelt »

OK, I found a site that seems like it will work. Now I need to re-take the pics, I'm on a junk Chromebook, and it doesn't save anything... and of course, I deleted them from my camera after uploading to photobucket. I just deleted my account, and let them know they are scumbags.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

bound_jenny wrote:
Gregovic wrote:Unfortunately hosting/linking via photobucket doesn't work anymore. We can't see the pictures.
I heard from a friend of mine on another (non-bondage) board that Photobucket is charging big buck$$$ per year to allow people to do what smelt is doing above.

Photo sharing my butt. You share, they gouge. :roll:

Jenny.
Yeah, they are demanding you get a $400 a year pro account to do "third party hosting" as they call it. My prediction is they've poisoned the well by pissing people off and will stop existing within a few years.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
smelt

Post by smelt »

OK, so no more photobucket. Let's try this again, I just re-took the pics, they might not show in the right order, but here they are:

I think it worked!
smelt

Post by smelt »

OK, it does look like that worked. I love this suit, it was always one of those things I wished you could buy in a store. Then, on a whim, I asked around, and found someone to make this one... Like i said, I have the F-suit / spreading suit coming next week, and I'm having her do a full-on PVC gimp suit next. Chrome D-rings and O rings everywhere, locking chrome zippers... Then my Wife is getting a military-inspired dark green spandex dress, plus a black PVC catsuit... Not sure what color PVC I'm going to go with for sure on my gimp suit.. black was my original idea, but they have pink, red, blue...
smelt

Post by smelt »

So I decided to wear the suit today. Even dug out one of my pairs of Red Reeboks... straight from 1992... I'm really kicking myself now, for not getting a matching hood made. The only red one I have is this Catherine Coatney mouth zipper hood. Doesn't really look right with this suit... So, I think I will be ordering the matching one asap... I don't know if there would be enough interest in a spandex sub-category, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. This stuff is too much fun...