Guess where I found some heel locks?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
smelt

Guess where I found some heel locks?

Post by smelt »

I was waiting for my haircut appointment yesterday, and ran into Goodwill across the street. For those in other areas, its a thrift store chain we have here. I was in the miscellaneous aisle, when some interesting flat link chain caught my eye. I figured it was a dog collar, and I'm always grabbing those, if the chain is nice. When I picked it up, I realized what it was. A heel lock. The chain looks and feels just like the flat linked stainless on a high end chastity belt. It had 2 leather ends attached, with a locking buckle, and the lock was on it, with no key. I was pretty shocked. I started rummaging around, and yep, there was the other one. No lock. They were priced at $1 each, so I took them up to the counter. The woman asked, "Why would someone lock their dog collar like that?" I told her I wasn't sure, just wanted the chain for an RC car project... Then she got checking them out further, and couldn't figure out what the chain that goes under the shoe was for. At this point 2 other people in line were watching. I grabbed my receipt and left. So I have some new chain heel locks now, to go with my leather ones. Just got to replace the locks.
davisev5225

Re: Guess where I found some heel locks?

Post by davisev5225 »

Do you happen to have pictures?
smelt

Post by smelt »

I haven't been able to upload photos yet. Not sure if its because I'm new, and don't have permission yet, or I''m doing something wrong. Ill take some pictures of them in the "now" configuration, they will probably be modified soon. Chain doesn't seem to help patent leather much when it scrapes across it.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

smelt wrote:I haven't been able to upload photos yet. Not sure if its because I'm new, and don't have permission yet, or I''m doing something wrong.
It might well be an issue with the file size. It's a frequent, yet minor, issue here. I usually upload my pictures to other hosters like e.g. deviantart and leave links here.
Ill take some pictures of them in the "now" configuration, they will probably be modified soon. Chain doesn't seem to help patent leather much when it scrapes across it.
I can hardly wait to see them. :mrgreen:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Blacky wrote:t might well be an issue with the file size.
There is a size limit, IIRC. The Read This First section isn't very specific about it (it suggests 800 pixels) but it makes sense to keep small enough to not take up too much bandwidth while having enough resolution to see enough detail to illustrate the subject. That being said, IMHO it's not really necessary to upload super-mega-huge-ass photos of something where you can see a gnat at six feet, or one is able to count the hairs on the subject's butt (it's enough to see that the butt is red from spanking).

Resizing an image can be done with common image editing software and some viewing software like IrfanView. Adjusting the compression factor helps keep the file size down (and download times short).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
KatieTiedUp

Post by KatieTiedUp »

heel lock
heel lock
I used my leather ankle straps and ran a chain under locking either side, very very effective
xltights

Post by xltights »

So hot! You're locked in those tights too, have fun with that.
blacksabbath

Post by blacksabbath »

If you're in the UK, these are quite good:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LUXURY-Locki ... 2a3033c7ab
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

blacksabbath wrote:If you're in the UK, these are quite good:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LUXURY-Locki ... 2a3033c7ab
I think I want these, but the listing has ended. :cry: Does anyone know where to find a description and photo, or of another nice set? I keep going through the cheap $10usd ones. The slits where the lock hasp comes through often break. They are not real leather. I will pay for a nice leather set. And metal rings on each lock slit would be a bonus. But something that will not scratch my patent leather, please. :)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠