What ways do you break in your new pair of high heels?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
SBMiguel

What ways do you break in your new pair of high heels?

Post by SBMiguel »

Hi, I want to start off by saying that I absolutely enjoy wearing high heels.Perhaps I enjoy wearing them more than most girls do.
One of the most exciting things for me is when i get a new pair of high heels and one of the first things that I do and i assume everyone has to do is break them in.
I usually do the common thing which is walking/standing in them for a while. Usually I spend 1-2 hours doing usual things while wearing the high heels.Of course, I do take a lot of breaks whenever my legs and feet get tired.
But I have made one rule for myself which is; I must do a bondage session whenever i get a new pair of high heels. it is pretty much my fun way of breaking in a pair of heels. it allows me to combine two things that I enjoy which is bondage and high heels. I usually do strappado bondage since it means that I have to be in a standing position. I usually start off by tying my ankles spread apart and after a certain amount of time, I tie my ankles together. I can't really say how long I last tied up while wearing a new pair of high heels since so far it has been random. The shortest i lasted was 20 minutes while the longest was 2 hours since I was enjoying the bondage that day. But anyways, that is pretty much how i break in a new pair of high heels. Currently I wear 4 inch heels but i'm hoping to go higher so i'll keep you all updated once I achieve walking in higher heels.

Anyways, that's enough of me talking about how I break in a new pair of high heels, I should probably gag myself and tie my hands together behind my back so I don't keep writing paragraphs about how much I love high heels lol. :lol: :gag:

I am curious to know what ways do you break in a new pair of high heels? and what is your highest heel currently? :)
Heels and bondage :gag:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: What ways do you break in your new pair of high heels?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I just wear and walk. Trying to diagnose a squeak on my 6 inchers. Maybe my painted toe nails? Never use nylons or stockings. I am trying to break in my 6 inch steel slave sandals. I think they're breaking me in :roll:
PM me sometime, Miguel. I think we can really come up with some great threads together. Maybe help me with a project I am working on. :hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
SBMiguel

Re: What ways do you break in your new pair of high heels?

Post by SBMiguel »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I just wear and walk. Trying to diagnose a squeak on my 6 inchers. Maybe my painted toe nails? Never use nylons or stockings. I am trying to break in my 6 inch steel slave sandals. I think they're breaking me in :roll:
PM me sometime, Miguel. I think we can really come up with some great threads together. Maybe help me with a project I am working on. :hi:
Haha, sorry for late reply. What kind of project?
Heels and bondage :gag: