8 hour locked corset attempt

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
LockedAway

8 hour locked corset attempt

Post by LockedAway »

Last night I was in the mood for some SB. I typically don't do very long sessions but recently I've been wanting to change that.

I'm not too into diaper play but since I was pushing 8 hours, I felt it was pretty necessary. So I purchased a few along with a kitchen safe as my project is taking longer than expected (locked away project in diy).

I wore the following:
diaper
spandex catsuit
breast forms
bra
metal boned camp corset
spandex dress

I cinched the camp corset as tight as I thought I could sustain for 8 hours and used a bicycle wirelock to cinch that down over the dress and corset. Typically I can get my waist down quite a bit (I like them tighter than most people) and I can get it down a little further with the wire lock. Well, I typically only have a 2-3 hour session so my experience with long hours of waist training was a bit skewed. I've done overnights but nothing with serious waist training.

My arousal seemed to help me keep things at bay, and with what I was wearing at the time it made it nearly impossible to please myself.

All was going well until about the 3 hour mark when normally I'd be finished with the session by then. About 4 hours in I was definitely not comfortable as the bottom of my ribs were being pushed in for a prolonged amount of time.

About 5 hours in I over-stimulated myself and lost the battle. As most probably know, after release pain becomes much more noticeable.

6 hour mark, I had a feeling I wasn't going to sleep much as I couldn't loosen the corset because of the wire lock. At this point my bottom ribs were taking a beating and I started fiddling with the kitchen safe.

Long story short I found a way in without breaking the case which I think another member also found..I was fortunate to have bought an older version of the kitchen safe as I'm pretty sure the new ones are fixed.

Still got the marks but it was a fun attempt indeed. I will try again but now that I know a way in, it takes the fun out of it. I think next time I'll have to lock my waist to a basement pillar and hang the kitchen safe above and out of reach until the time Is up.
Attachments
clean_20170601_005538.jpg
ruru67

Re: 8 hour locked corset attempt

Post by ruru67 »

Clearly, you need to fix you Kitchen Safe...
LockedAway

Re: 8 hour locked corset attempt

Post by LockedAway »

ruru67 wrote:Clearly, you need to fix you Kitchen Safe...
Ohh cool, thanks for the heads up!