Who crossdressers outside?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.

Do you crossdress outside?

Yes
65%
No
35%

Total votes: 37

the_bondage_guy

Who crossdressers outside?

Post by the_bondage_guy »

I am just curious how many people go outside and stay inside when crossdressing. For those who stay inside I am wanting to know if you really do want to go outside? I want this thread to be mostly used to encourage those inside crossdressers to go outside at least once. I feel like every CD needs to experience the outside world at least once when dressed up. When I say outside I mean people can clearly see you. :D
ticklemee

Re: Who crossdressers outside?

Post by ticklemee »

Never fully dressed.

I have gone to the mailbox wearing nude dance tights under my shorts at night. Have also gone for runs wearing opaque black tights that look like guy's running tights except obviously no seam and they are full footed.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I have walked around outside in heels before. At night in winter when doors and windows would be closed so no one would hear the clop clop of the heels, I hope. ;-)
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I don't go outside (and keep the blinds closed for that matter). I've thought about going outside but REALLY don't have the guts to do anything like that. (And I don't have a snowballs chance in hell of "passing", even on a dark moonless night)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
henkkkie

Post by henkkkie »

Yes I go out sometimes fully dressed.
I wear a pantyhose, denim skirt, pumps, longsleeve shirt and a top. Underneath a formed bra. Black pumps.
No wig because I don't like them. So it is clearly obvious that I am not a female :wink:
bobolite

Post by bobolite »

Yes, I did it a few times.
First, only wearing lingerie under "normal" clothes", as many I guess.

Later, fully dressed (high heels, dress, boobs, wig,...), but only in places where I could be more or less sure there was nobody. Once it was on the parking of a big supermarket (close, as at it was sunday), but the parking were next to the highway, so all cars driving along could possibly see me.
I also like to drive (nightly) crossdressed, with the excitation to have to stop at a red light, and the fear to be stopped by police for a control.
Turtlenecker

Post by Turtlenecker »

I had to get an MRI and remembered the last time when I had to remove my trousers - - metal zipper - - and put on a hospital gown. No fun. So this time I wore what I wear to bed, (grey) leggings and long-sleeve (black) t-shirt.
The woman in charge took one look and declared that I was fine as I was - - no need to change.
teather

Post by teather »

I borrowed my mother's and sister's clothes from almost as early as I can remember. I'd dress around the house - mostly in my room after everyone was asleep, but occasionally when I found myself upstairs in the house alone - ready to bolt to the bathroom if it sounded like anyone was coming.

I first started to go out for walks dressed in my sisters clothes from age 14 or 15 - I guess my parents thought I was old enough to be left on my own for a few hours. I'd walk around the streets near where I lived - first time was one winter's evening after dark in my sister's school uniform. I wore my own y-fronts, a pair of my mother's tan tights, a blue knee length skirt and white blouse. To go out I put on a pair of my mother's brown 3" heeled boots and my sister's gabardine school coat. I used the hood to cover my head and disguise my face. I walked around the block - maybe a 15 - 20 min walk.

In these days I had no need to shave but I started to experiment with my mother's makeup to make myself look more feminine. It wasn't long before I started to take strolls during the day - I'm guessing it was during study leave for exams because it was spring time and I was home alone quite often, but I wasn't old enough to drive.

Once I passed my driving test I'd pack a few female clothes I had rescued from jumble donations or borrowed from my sister's wardrobe, into a bag and ask to take the family car out in the evening to practice my driving. Really I was driving a short distance then parking and changing before driving into town.

I pretty much continued on from there, accumulating clothes and makeup, dressing and under-dressing, through sixth form and university - usually driving to places where no one would recognise me so I could walk around in public. Now I frequently dress whilst commuting and take a few public walks around the towns near where I live each month.
SlaveGirl

Post by SlaveGirl »

Never obviously outside of my appartment.
The most I have done is wear a vibrating anal plug to get a package. Or a locked collar with nipple clamps to the bakers. Or a stuffed bra under my shirt when I went jogging.
But I could never risk of being noticed or found out... I'd die in shame.
As much fun as this game is, I could not risk one of my colleagues or friends to see me.
noble

Post by noble »

Slavegirl - - what about being far away from home on vacation? In mny younger and thinner day, I used to swim in motel pools wearing a cap-sleeved leotard.
khupp1

Post by khupp1 »

I started dressing in various forms at a very young age, from wearing long t-shirts as dresses, to handfuls of bobbie pins in my butt as a stretcher. Each chance I got to be alone which wasn't often because of 3 brothers. When I was alone, I got dressed and often have them torn off. I have been a natural pain slut from day one.
Anything that could be slippery became a lube. Of course that meant that ever increasing sizes of broom handles, shovel handles, the most painful at first was the cone shaped kitchen sieve handle. Dressed or naked walks outside to the "Boys Clubhouse". In a box stored in a hidden place were rags for gags, Vaseline, rope, candles for wax melting. Of course my brothers had dad's old issues of Playboy and Penthouse magazines. The women of course became impossible idols for me, I loved the odd bondage cartoon, or True detective magazines.
As Kellianne I am never allowed even today to have an orgasm with a hard on. If I was limp or tucked back then if cum came out of my clittie it was smeared all over my crotch, face, and hair. I was required to leave it until it dried.

Years later I have my own wardrobe including several shoes and dresses. As hard as I try I could not be called "passable" So I Dress up when I take drives out of town daylight or dark wearing club length dresses, thigh high stockings, a modified bra, and my 4 inch heels.
When its not safe I pull on a tee shirt to cover top of dress and pull on sweat pants without elastic at the legs so I can cover my heels.

After my divorce my girl friend at the time aged me to go to a costume party on Halloween, I said sure and knew this was my shot to go full out in public as a woman. When she picked me up I was made dressed in my best, Sandy came to the door and was a little shocked. She said "lets fix your makeup so it looks more the the slut you look like". After a look at my toys she grabbed a set of clover clamps and we were off. I discovered that my dancing looks more like a woman in my high heels. We had a ball at the bar the party was at. After about an hour while sitting side by side, Sandy rubbed up my nylon covered leg until she felt the top of my gartered thigh high stockings. she didn't stop until she felt my lace panties.
Sandy looked me in the eye and said Kellianne who do you belong to tonight? "I am the property of Mistress Sandy tonight","what is your wish Mistress Sandy?" With a little thought she said in a very nice way. " Remove your panties here at the table!" I slowly slid my thighs apart and pulled my lace panties off. Mistress looked to see that my crotch was hairless. Mistress grabbed my hand, told me to leave the panties on the table. She also grabbed our waitress and the three of us went into the ladies room. Mistress asked our waitress, "Annie honey do have a sharpie marker for writing on beer cups?" Annie just nodded her head, Mistress said to both Annie and I, " Kellianne lift your dress and Annie grab your marker." We both obeyed her, Annie had never seen this version of Sandy before.
" Now Annie write in large letters "SLAVE" above her silly clit" Annie rewrote it 3 times so it was very dark. Before I could lower my dress Mistress pushed up my bra and had Annie attach the clover clamps then pull the bra back down.
Before we fixed our makeup Mistress kissed Annie hard on her lips while she fingered her cunt through her daisy dukes pant leg. Mistress got a stern look and said "Annie before you leave this bathroom you will remove your thong and bring it to my table and place it with Kellianne's" As we were leaving I french kissed Annie then almost ran from the bathroom. A little while later Annie came out of the bathroom with her thong in her hand and a wet spot in her panties. She walked by our table and dropped her thong on top of my panties. She whispered to Mistress Sandy " I need his cock in my ass while you fist my cunt." Mistress smiled and nodded her head. "Later."
We stayed til close so Annie could leave with us. Before the end of the night during a break for the band one of the female singers came by and reached under and grabbed my cock. She told Mistress Sandy either I eat her cunt now or everyone will she her cock. Mistress told me to go with her and obey but I was to bring her undies back with me. Needless to say I went and eat her skanky hairy cunt. When she came she tried to pull her jeans and thong up. I think she forgot I am a strong guy and I ripped for thong off and left the bathroom, adding them to the pile.

We began dancing to some good rock music so my dress moved around a lot. Besides no panties and being marked as a Slave, my dress was thin enough because its was fall that my "brand" was plainly visible through the fabric. About 8 people insisted on dancing with me with Mistresses permission All of them wanted to dance close to me, Their legs would drift between mine and each one gropped my clitty. I couldn't help myself of course I got a hardon, it pushed my dress out so everyone could see. I was feeling so female I never noticed people looking.

I am so very sorry, I didn't mean to write such a larger chunk of my life. I guess since I have you, I might as well tell what happened when I got dropped off at home.
The three of us parked in the street and walked to my front door. I took off my dress on the porch and Annie that submissives were to be naked inside when a Mistress is there. Mistress and I walked in and I closed the front drapes a minute of so later a very naked Annie walked in, Her blush was head to toe. Sandy looked me in the eye and said "Thank you for the role reversal tonight!" Sandy helped me remove my bra and stockings as I began to remove her clothes as well. We walked into my bedroom to find Annie self gagged, huge black office paper clamps on her titties, and handcuffs and leg irons. I used a marker and marked Sandy's pussy as "SLUT" and Annie's cunt " CUM SLUT". I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the edge of the bed. I lubed her butt and Sandy'd hand, once Sandy had her hand into her slut hole sand started hard fisting her. While I pushed my 8" long cock into her butt with one push. When Sandy and I finished with her request we all crashed. Waking a bout an hour latter I told both ladies. When I am dressed as a male you both serve me. Annie you know we come to dance on the weekend so you will begin not wearing bras or panties to work. The same goes for you Sandy on dance nights. On the weekend you will both mark your pussies just as they are right now. I will check each of you. If you are violating these 3 rules. I will make sure the violations are corrected very publicly. Next time that band plays I will make sure miss not so high and mighty is wearing a mid thigh skirt, no panties and no bra or I will humiliate her.

Good night all. Again I am so sorry.

KelliAnne, Pain Slut :whip: :gag:
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I love dressing outside. I go somewhere with no one around slip off my male clothes, which I then hide before going for a walk. Usually at night on a golf course, park, or other secluded location. I sometimes visit lakes, streams, or ponds. Swimming while wearing pantyhose and a one piece bathing suit is high on my list.
Crossasx

Post by Crossasx »

Hey,

I have been crossdressing outdoors a few times, but only when it was dark outside.
I am also interested in bondage. I met a master about half a year ago.
We've met a few times in his apartment. Now he asked me to come to visit him next Tuesday. This time I have to go there dressed in women's clothes.
We should meet at 11 am.
He told me to dress up in a red pvc dress, platform boots and a red shiny stayup socks.
I also have silicone breasts and corset under the dress.
Dress is a short skater-type dress and underneath I have to wear frilly petticoat.
I also have to wear pink wig.
From the parking lot to his apartment I have to walk for about half a minute and his apartment is on the second floor so I have to walk up the stairs or use the elevator.
I'll tell next week what happened...
Pamelacd

Post by Pamelacd »

Crossasx wrote:Hey,

........... Now he asked me to come to visit him next Tuesday. This time I have to go there dressed in women's clothes.
We should meet at 11 am.
He told me to dress up in a red pvc dress, platform boots and a red shiny stayup socks.
I also have silicone breasts and corset under the dress.
Dress is a short skater-type dress and underneath I have to wear frilly petticoat.
I'll tell next week what happened...
Well, what happened, did you go dressed as instructed ? He is your Master after all and must be obeyed !
Pamelacd

Post by Pamelacd »

I have been dressing inside for years but never had the courage to venture out, especially on my own and never in the daylight.
I have been to see a mistress a couple of times and been instructed to arrive fully dressed and left afterwards dressed, if a little disheveled !. She lives in a quiet area and the parking lot is just accross the street, it was evening and i wore a hooded coat.

Recently an older crossdresser has come into my life and (while visiting him in his town) we have gone out for a gurly walk around the residential streets near his home and went for a drive to a nearby park were we went for another few walks in the evening. It is a bit frightening but so liberating a feeling.

Waiting for the warmer weather to return so we can repeat. We have decided His male persona is going to take me there one evening, hand in hand and if we can find a quite spot ...............

hehe