Locking leotard: How do I lock it with padlock?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
kurnikarz

Locking leotard: How do I lock it with padlock?

Post by kurnikarz »

Hi guys!
I'm here for the long time, but this is my first post :)
I'm about to do some self bondage in leotard and I'm thinking about locking it, so it won't be possible to take off during session. It has two hook-and-eye between legs. I would like to lock it with padlock, but I have no idea how to do it.

Do you have any ideas?
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 13 Jan 2017, 19:15, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: headline
TheGentleman

Re: Locking leotard

Post by TheGentleman »

kurnikarz wrote:Hi guys!
I'm about to do some self bondage in leotard and I'm thinking about locking it, so it won't be possible to take off during session. It has two hook-and-eye between legs. I would like to lock it with padlock, but I have no idea how to do it.

Do you have any ideas?
If you don't mind bulk, a quick way is a marble and padlock. Push the two sides together, push the marble through from one side bunching the material. Then lock the padlock over the bunch. Now you can't remove the marble, or the material held together until you unlock the padlock.
It's the quiet ones you need to fear (or enjoy) most.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

You can use a suitably sized coin as an alternative to the marble. I've used that method to prevent a dress from being removed by attaching it to a chain around the waist using padlocks through the chain either side looped around a coin in each side pocket of the dress.
teather

Post by teather »

After you put it on could you just fasten the hooks and eyes then sew it closed?
I do that with mine then unpick the stitching afterwards.
kurnikarz

Re: Locking leotard: How do I lock it with padlock?

Post by kurnikarz »

Thanks for your replies.
Idea with marble/coin sound goods for me. I will try it :)
Sewing also sounds cool, but I would like to avoid making holes in it.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

You may want to have a look at this description: http://www.brassiered.com/brassiered/locks.html
Make sure you find the section named "Padlocks".
There are a bunch of other nice ideas there, too. I'm quite sure that you'll like what you find there though.

It's a description of how to make a lockable bra, but it works exactly the same way for leotards (tested thoroughly :wink: ).
It will require some sewing, but you'll only have to do it once, thus you're not likely to cause too much permanent damage.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
catsuit123

Post by catsuit123 »

Hi
I'm new here, but have made up few straps and the like with something like this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/eyelet-eyelets ... B00HS08IC2

Just put 2 in either part then you can over lap as usual and use padlock. I just pierce a small hole then push through eyelet then run a very tiny bead of superglue around fabric (part that will be sandwiched by eyelet) to stop fabric tearing/ripping around hole, and then decent fitting to get small padlock or cable tie through.

I usually use normal leotard with the poppers at back of neck and replace them with eyelet so can padlock. (I use the tiny 3 £1 from poundland padlocks)
steelcollar

Post by steelcollar »

Sorry to break the news to you but you do not have a leotard. You have a body suit.
Leotards have a closed bottom. No snaps or the like.
Easy to lock on a real leotard if it has a zipper up the back.
You just boy a collar that also locks. Use a small padlock to secure both the collar and the leotard.
One word of caution - - DO NOT USE a combination lock, such as for luggage. If so, you are in big trouble!
(I speak from experience.}
teather

Post by teather »

steelcollar wrote: One word of caution - - DO NOT USE a combination lock, such as for luggage. If so, you are in big trouble!
(I speak from experience.}
Hmm... I use those 3-digit combination locks to lock on all kinds of clothes - even collars. Before I close them I jumble the digits to reset the combination to one I dont know. I like the fact that I can't open them immediately. Opening them when you can't see the digits is part of the challenge (fun)- attached to a collar and leotard zipper at the back of my neck sounds ideal. Try several... chain your wrists to a waist chain then you need to open those locks before you can start on the collar lock. Chain your wrists behind your back - use a waist chain so you can't get them around the front by slipping them under your bottom. Make sure you have an hour or two spare :D
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Years ago I bought some jumpers at a craft store. Since I've been wearing adult diapers the past two months I put a jumper on and tried to figure a way to lock myself in. I took a light dog chain and put it through both straps in the front by my chest and back around behind my neck. Does the trick.

I'm enjoying wearing the diapers. It is going to be hard going back to panties but Summer is coming and with out the bulky winter clothing, they might be noticed. Of course at my age I can say that I need to wear them.
wayneheidlebaugh

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

Do you have any ideas?
Here is one idea; After you put on the leotard put on short shorts with a chain for a belt and pad lock them on tight. As long as the shorts are locked on, so is the leotard.
wayneheidlebaugh

Sergio wrote:You can use a suitably sized coin as an alternative to the marble. I've used that method to prevent a dress from being removed by attaching it to a chain around the waist using padlocks through the chain either side looped around a coin in each side pocket of the dress.
I would love to see that.
wayneheidlebaugh

wayneheidlebaugh wrote:

Do you have any ideas?
Here is one idea; After you put on the leotard put on short shorts with a chain for a belt and pad lock them on tight. As long as the shorts are locked on, so is the leotard.
I get it now. There was some confusion that goes back when I was a kid. My sister had a pair of tites that she said were leotards. She also had leotards that had snaps between the legs She called them body suits. So this is what the girls wear in the US Olympics Gymnastics comotitions. Anyway As a kid I have pondered the same thing and never found an answer. The only thing I can come up with is to put a little bit of super glue on the hooks and snaps. That would really keep you stuck in it.
The new one have a zipper in the back. (I think.) If that's the case, the pull grip would have a tiny hole that not even the smallest padlock would fit trough it Other wize I would suggest a small chain around the neck and padlocked to the zipper.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

wayneheidlebaugh wrote: had snaps between the legs She called them body suits. So this is what the girls wear in the US Olympics Gymnastics comotitions.
That sounds damn painful to me. No wonder they keep bouncing around all over the place.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
wayneheidlebaugh

I've got it this time! You could have some alterations done to the leotard, here's how. Remove the croch snaps and sew the two ends togeter. Next cut a streight line down to the waist and hem the edges. At a sewing supply store there is a huge selection of zippers You'll want one with a tab that's got a hole big enough for a small padlock to hook through. After sewing the zipper in place, attach two small mettal rings one on each side of the collar. Now all that's left is to slip it on and have a parter zip it up and lock it to the rings. If your partner leaves and takes the key, your nver getting that leotard off. :rofl: