Favorite Shimmery Tights?

Crossdressing as a part of or type of selfbondage.
ticklemee

Favorite Shimmery Tights?

Post by ticklemee »

Really enjoying the look of shimmery tights lately. I tried some Danskin Ultrashimmery in classic light toast, size D and was at first a little disappointed as they didn't stretch near as much as my regular Danskin microfiber tights. But today I layered up the microfiber tights under the shimmery ones and OMG the look is amazing. The microfiber tights are soo soft and their crazy stretchiness makes them feel so comfy cozy, they are my go to lounge around the house tight (or a basic pair of sweater tights if it is cold).

I have hairy legs and am 6'1", 165 pounds but the combo pretty much totally obscures any leg hair and makes my legs look like something out of a magazine. I have a pair of classic toast in 2x size coming later, I'll give an update on how those do. They do need a leo to hold them up though unlike my other Danskins.

Currently wearing: Danskin microfiber tights under Danskin Ultrashimmery tights. Justincostume long sleeved skating leotard w attached skirt and a basic Hanes bra. Wrists are cuffed in front with a pair of hinged cuffs, key in an ice jug with about 8 hours left to melt so I'm in this get-up for a while haha.

Anyone else a fan of these? I may try the Capezios too.
mymy42

Re: Favorite Shimmery Tights?

Post by mymy42 »

Sweat! Love that too. I also have quite hairy legs and using similar stuff males me forget about it. My brain "switch" and forget this is not real skin. Using elastic shapers in combinations to give forms and it's perfect! I usually use a shaper to slim my waist and a stuffed panty to give me a nice butt.